PDA

View Full Version : Pin Style FTW!

Kazumi
08-18-2012, 05:44 PM
I was thinking that trying some cartoonish style on mah anims.
So ill just think?
Do you think only thinking helps me improve?
Hell no!
So ill start practicing

http://www.fileize.com/view/23dff39b-1d3/

And i think Im gonna use this style for my GTL B|

CNCs to make me improve ^.^

Oliver
08-18-2012, 05:45 PM
O_O dat style :D

but the movements still reminds me of yours :O

Kazumi
08-18-2012, 05:59 PM
O_O dat style :D

but the movements still reminds me of yours :O

first time. Im still improving in this

Shensurei
08-18-2012, 07:03 PM
That style actually didn't originally belong to Pin, it was inspired by someone else's.
Anyway, I really don't think copying someone's style and using it for your own is a good way to improve.

When the gray guy throws the blue guy, he throws him pretty far but yet his arms just STOP instantly when he recovers. With the momentum they built up, they should swing behind him and then swing back in front of him.
Also, the stick construction could use some work. The arms are longer than the legs, and the torso is longer than the arms, which doesn't look very good.
The punches were very slow, and I felt that they lacked force. The reactions were also very weak, most noticeably in the second punch where the blue guy isn't in the air for very long despite the anticipation and force behind the punch.
The first punch reaction was odd as well, the blue guy's head stayed in the same position relative to his spine at all times, not bending back at all which made no sense.
The sticks were also pretty wobbly and there was a considerable amount of resizing, again most noticiable on the second punch when his spine elongates as he bends forward.

Julermud
08-19-2012, 03:23 AM
Pin used to Re-draw the heads every fram.....just sayin