PDA

View Full Version : Random Jump Practice

UltiMatriX
08-20-2012, 09:54 PM
Umm , just practicing on jumping for now ...
And this time I added gravity , LOL ! XD ( I think soo,, not sure o.O )

Link : http://www.fileize.com/view/d280a004-9b3/

Cnc :D

UltiMatriX
08-23-2012, 03:17 AM
Damn .. LOL

Amadeus
08-23-2012, 05:31 AM
The force that you've applied to get in the air is good, but as the stick is in the air some weird stuff happens. The motions are almost random, if you play it frame by frame his front leg kinda wiggles from being straight to being bent. Make sure you ease those motions in and out. Also, he spent about five frames with the same "image", which I would frown against, it looks a lot better to carefully draw each frame when you're in the air, albeit it is more difficult. Also, I noticed that the flip had no force to back it up, i.e. he just started spinning. It's pretty hard to start spinning wildly from flying straight. Also, the speed at which he was flying was inconsistent, he slowed down considerably when he flipped, before which he was moving at quite a substantial rate forwards and upwards. I thought that the way the he landed was pretty nice. Just make sure you remember that your momentum needs to be conserved, things don't just start spinning wildly or slow down in an instant, rather they attempt maintain the state that they are in. Overall not bad, you obviously know your easing basics and other animation stuff, you just need to dial down the techniques. Good job :D

whirlwind
08-23-2012, 06:50 AM
nice but i think you need use more frames more force and more easing but this anim is very good :D

UltiMatriX
08-24-2012, 02:56 AM
The force that you've applied to get in the air is good, but as the stick is in the air some weird stuff happens. The motions are almost random, if you play it frame by frame his front leg kinda wiggles from being straight to being bent. Make sure you ease those motions in and out. Also, he spent about five frames with the same "image", which I would frown against, it looks a lot better to carefully draw each frame when you're in the air, albeit it is more difficult. Also, I noticed that the flip had no force to back it up, i.e. he just started spinning. It's pretty hard to start spinning wildly from flying straight. Also, the speed at which he was flying was inconsistent, he slowed down considerably when he flipped, before which he was moving at quite a substantial rate forwards and upwards. I thought that the way the he landed was pretty nice. Just make sure you remember that your momentum needs to be conserved, things don't just start spinning wildly or slow down in an instant, rather they attempt maintain the state that they are in. Overall not bad, you obviously know your easing basics and other animation stuff, you just need to dial down the techniques. Good job :D

Thank you , I really appreciate your Feedback ! ;D