Julermud
08-25-2012, 12:30 PM
http://www.fileize.com/view/87acaf2d-38d/

Ice Stomp

i was bored :)

24 Fps

Flashwire
08-25-2012, 03:13 PM
That is more of a particle like stomp then an ice attack.

Stick:

* There is resizing on the figure which you can clearly see on the first glance. I would suggest a simple guideline to indicate the figure's height would be essential to fix this.

* I don't feel as much force in the attack like I would usually feel. It looks like he just took a big step, maybe try doing a stomp in real life and going over what you do would fix this.

* When he was standing up he gets up way too fast. The easing is also quite hard to see at the end. I would suggest trying some double framing or triple framing at the first three to two frames when hes getting up and the last two frames at the end.

Ice effect:

* If this were an ice attack I would say a shard should rise up from the ground.

* Particles need to have a bit more easing and the particle that flew upwards flew too far in my opinion.

* The blur needs to fade outward because it just magically disappears into thin air.

General comments:

* It is quite smooth, my boy :3

acb
08-25-2012, 10:31 PM
the stick man has no force in his stomp, try adding some anticipation and easing in the movement so it looks more badass :)

Julermud
08-26-2012, 12:07 AM
the stick man has no force in his stomp, try adding some anticipation and easing in the movement so it looks more badass :)

WILL DO!