PDA

View Full Version : oh shit?

SRC
05-06-2008, 10:41 PM
holy f*cking shit dude. My family and I are renting a house from my Dad's buddy until we find one in arizona (cuz we're moving). So the guy who's renting this to us calls my Dad up and says "hey, some people are lookin to buy the house, but they'll still rent it to ya, is that ok?" my Dad says "yeah sure" he calls my mom and tells her. She says it's fine right? so the people show up late, they look at the house for five minutes (FIVE ****ING MINUTES) and my mom calls my dad, chew his head off saying it's all his fault and then hangs up on him, not once, but she does it again. Now my dad and I are talking about just random stuff so she decides to bring this up and now they're yelling as we speak. She's calling him a liar, a hypocrite, and a bunch of other crap. she's totally blaming it on him and he didn't do anything.

Now she's thinking about leaving. <_< >_>

he is telling her exactly what happened, he told her she hung up on him and was being all rude. She's like "NO I DIDN"T U F*CKING LIAR!"

like i said "Oh shit?"

Sawc
05-06-2008, 10:42 PM
Explainage? I didn't quite understand that one.

Dudeman
05-06-2008, 10:43 PM
Sounds like a job for stickpage members.

Anyway, if they don't get over it, I'm sorry. I've never had to go through any parent vs parent issues.

The_four
05-06-2008, 10:45 PM
so your moms leaving because people looked at your house for 5 mins?

stickpagefan51
05-06-2008, 10:45 PM
PMS maybe? lol.

Kitsune
05-06-2008, 10:46 PM
What the **** happened during your mother's menopause hemmerging (sp?)? What happened to the house? You seemed to have left that part out.

Index
05-07-2008, 12:35 AM
I don't get why your moms mad

MiniMan
05-07-2008, 12:41 AM
Divorces are great, and unavoidable. Get used to it.

the afro ninja
05-07-2008, 12:46 AM
What a bitch. She probably has some sand in her vagina.

MiniMan
05-07-2008, 12:54 AM
That time on the month.

Lone Wolf
05-07-2008, 12:06 PM
What your mom did made no sense whatsoever, and acoompanied with your bad spelling, it's really hard to see what you wish to tell us.

LakE
05-07-2008, 12:48 PM
She's probably found out about the internet.

MrCheesy
05-07-2008, 05:24 PM
I don't see what you are trying to say...
But sorry dude if your parents get divorced, mine are.
It's pretty hard at first, but you get used to it I guess.

SRC
05-07-2008, 05:33 PM
Im saying, my mom got all pissed at my dad cuz people looked at the house 5 minutes and they were late... she treated him like shit (like she does alot) so he blew up in her face. she decides she might pack her bags. there happy? and i was spelling crappy cuz i was
1. trying to listen to the argument :)
2. sad :(
and 3. in a rush (for some reason)

Omega
05-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Im saying, my mom got all pissed at my dad cuz people looked at the house 5 minutes and they were late... she treated him like shit (like she does alot) so he blew up in her face. she decides she might pack her bags. there happy? and i was spelling crappy cuz i was

Okay, that's a bad reason to get angry.

As someone said before, deal with it. Staying neutral is the best; don't interfere with them.

Kitsune
05-07-2008, 10:42 PM

Just from the ridiculous happenings I have a feeling this is a fake story.

I don't care if your parents got divorced, personally. Mine might, they've been fighting and stuff.

You can have much bigger problems. Not the end of the world unless you kill yourself.

the afro ninja
05-07-2008, 11:04 PM
holy f*cking shit dude. My family and I are renting a house from my Dad's buddy until we find one in arizona (cuz we're moving). So the guy who's renting this to us calls my Dad up and says "hey, some people are lookin to buy the house, but they'll still rent it to ya, is that ok?" my Dad says "yeah sure" he calls my mom and tells her. She says it's fine right? so the people show up late, they look at the house for five minutes (FIVE ****ING MINUTES) and my mom calls my dad, chew his head off saying it's all his fault and then hangs up on him, not once, but she does it again. Now my dad and I are talking about just random stuff so she decides to bring this up and now they're yelling as we speak. She's calling him a liar, a hypocrite, and a bunch of other crap. she's totally blaming it on him and he didn't do anything.

Now she's thinking about leaving. <_< >_>

he is telling her exactly what happened, he told her she hung up on him and was being all rude. She's like "NO I DIDN"T U F*CKING LIAR!"

like i said "Oh shit?"

saaaand...vaginaaaa......

Steyene
05-08-2008, 12:16 AM
Yeah, that is what happened to my parents before they split up, mum getting pissy over nothing. :[

Believe me once it starts it doesn't stop until they break up or get over it.

;[

Kveyo
05-08-2008, 01:05 AM
Suck it up. My parents split up when I was 6.

Steyene
05-08-2008, 01:35 AM
It is easier when you are younger as you haven't grown used to a family. Mine split when I started high school.

Raffi
05-08-2008, 02:16 AM
She's probably found out about the internet.
lol

Lots of people I know have had parents divorced, but this is just dumbest reason. I'm not sure how two people can get rly angry at eachother over a bunch of people coming late to look at a house.

And who'd go all the way there just to look at a house for five minutes anyway?

LakE
05-08-2008, 05:21 AM
My parents are still together, and yours aren't. Haha, fag.

SRC
05-08-2008, 09:35 AM
they're still together... for now...

.Amaurosis.
05-10-2008, 04:28 PM
Things like this make me proud to be Serbian and from Europe.
Americans always want to give their husband/wife a problem.

But knowing that Niko Bellic is Serbian, too.. That makes me feel so much more cool.

New Generation
05-10-2008, 04:33 PM
Mine are still together and always will be, because the agree on practically everything. If the don't they just sit down talk it out and and make the best decisions. They understand each other. :P

Chimaera
05-10-2008, 04:41 PM
Easy James, that sounds dangerously like you're trying to rub it in.

LakE
05-10-2008, 05:03 PM
Wait, when did teh ef wurd come back?

Also, my parents are still together.

Garuda
05-15-2008, 07:55 PM
He came back awhile ago.

Where the **** where you?

Ive been through this kind of shit before with my parents. Omega is right, You want to try and stay neutral and out of the way, don't interfere or you could make things worse. I remember one time when My parents had a fight and my mom took a meat cleaver and tried to kill my dad but she failed cause my dad is a Green Beret and knows hand to ****ing hand shit. Just stay out of it.