PDA

View Full Version : Red ´n Blue adventures [Flash comic]

Newarmagedon
09-02-2012, 12:22 PM
READ PLIZ!!!
Well, guys, i want ur opinion, i made this 0 chapter of a new project, if u like it pliz comment below, if I get enought positives comment, im gonna make one weekly ^^
http://www.fileize.com/view/5127001f-941/
better quality
http://newarmagedon.deviantart.com/art/Red-n-Blue-adventures-324927070
So, wa du u think? :3
Be honest pliz and dont just comment "nice" or "cool", i need constructive comments ^^
Thnxs for ur time
~Newa

Flinch
09-02-2012, 01:24 PM
Meh,it's okay i guess.
You could find some voice actors if this takes off somewhat.
The animation quality isn't something to judge because you're going for that whole static frame style.
Good luck anyways.

˛˛Damilox˛˛
09-02-2012, 01:38 PM
its a nice story, there's nothing to judge besides that (for me) cuz its a funny cartonic animation, and its all about the story . (like i said its just my opinion) .

Newarmagedon
09-02-2012, 01:38 PM
Meh,it's okay i guess.
You could find some voice actors if this takes off somewhat.
The animation quality isn't something to judge because you're going for that whole static frame style.
Good luck anyways.
Im not going to a whole static frame style, is just a prototype of a chapter, thats why im asking you (i mean everybody)
So, im try with the voice actors and ill see how it goes
thnxs 4 ur time

Patt The ODST
09-02-2012, 01:46 PM
DID SOMEBODY SAY VOICE ACTOR?

I do like this though XD, you have potential for two original personalities. The classic 'Dick Figures' stereotype gets repetitive.
Keep it up! Don't be afraid to ask for ideas.

Quickster
09-02-2012, 02:05 PM
This seems like it has potential. It didn't make me laugh (don't worry, like nothing makes me laugh unless its like the funniest thing on the planet). After I watched it I actually wanted to se it continue, so thats a good thing cause your sparking interest. Like what they said, voices for this comic would probably give it some major cool points. The faces and movements, I thought, were well done and really made up for the lack of voices. And.... yeah thats it. I would really like it if you continued this, I haven't seen any stick figure comics around, so good luck with it dude.

Newarmagedon
09-02-2012, 02:30 PM
@Patt The ODST and Quickster: Thnk u guys, i really apreciate it, comments like yours make me do the saga, so Im almost decided to make it an official thread here, ill chek up more commets to see how it goes until tomorrow night
Oh, and the voice actor will 100% go to make it, just got to pop the request for people interested in that
Thnxs again guys, all of u, ill see if i can make a poll
~Newa

Edit: Poll aded, my mistakein the question u.u (not use to the english)

TheDrunkCake
09-02-2012, 02:42 PM
I loved it! It makes me think of dick figures, and I love that show. If you were to make it a series, I would love it! Keep up the good work!

dabigE13
09-02-2012, 04:15 PM
to be completely honest i dont think much planning went in to the story or comedy. it wasnt very funny, and there wasnt even really a joke. i would spend more time coming up with a funny story/plot.

renZen
09-03-2012, 01:30 AM
it was good. it was like inspired of dick figures. lol
you only need voice actors then continue that .