PDA

View Full Version : Post any comments or suggestions here:

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

CRAZY JAY
09-07-2012, 12:01 PM
Post any comments or suggestions here:

duel91
09-28-2012, 10:32 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2vvklly.jpgHello there crazy jay, it seems im one of the few who has played the game, so heres my feed back.

since its a new game and it would take awhile for people to grasp the controls, it would be great if you had a "remember" quotation in the game, of course it should be able to be disabled
for unknown reasons, some menu buttons are not working inculding in game menu
unable to get mana
it would be great id you could make a check point to where the units could be spawned too
the progress of the game seems very slow, i meant by slow gold production, mana production is too fast as it should be slower to my belief.
theres an odd constant change of quality of the game....not sure if bug or meant to do that

well that would be all from me for now il check some more in a bit ciao

Crazy Hank
09-29-2012, 03:06 PM

I am currently launching it , it takes a lot of time to Load :O we might want to reconsider this Sir

well , when the game will start i will write a feedback on your blog

Thank youu for everything :D
Crazy Hank

MissingLink
09-29-2012, 04:06 PM
Actually with regards to the loading time, I was going to ask for the actual file size for the game from the creators. It's huge I already know that. What I want to know is how large it really is. I'm also curious as to how fast everyone else is getting the game to launch for the first time. It seems once it's in the computer's cache, it loads faster the second time. I might start a poll of some sort on that.

Kapell
09-29-2012, 04:28 PM
The game is great! Working very smoothly, except for a couple laggy matches some times (i got kicked out of a game for lagging 3 times in a row). I have a Suggestion! You guys could work on adding more control points over the map (like an altar or a fortress of some sort), giving not only money boosts but also maybe temporary upgrades for the units there, or even a unit you can spawn from time to time to protect that control point. I think that would improve even more the Mid game, because most matches I have currently played go about "build up army, fight enemy, run to enemy base and kill him" (except for some times having to deal with barricades). Just a suggestion, keep up the nice work, and congratulations, Stick Empires is freaking awesome!

Izandai
09-29-2012, 06:55 PM
Here's a suggestion: Instead of declaring a person that lags out of a fight the loser, could you just not declare a winner or loser? Numerous times I've been in a position of strength, but then I've lagged out and lost, and that's really screwed up my win-loss ratio. If you could fix that, that would be great.

pepper0
09-30-2012, 01:16 AM
Brilliant game - really enjoying it so far. My main gameplay problem at the moment (aside from the lag issues others have mentioned) is that I'd love easier control over the positioning and strategies used by my troops. I'm finding it quite difficult to pick out the troops to which I'm trying to send orders - sometimes instructions to troops to travel to specific places don't seem to be registering without multiple clicks - and they also don't seem always to "hold" when they do register. When there are lots of troops on the field, I find it difficult to click on the one I want. (I've also not been able to select troop types by double clicking, as we're meant to be able to do - I've mentioned this in the bug report thread.) It would also be good to have a way to tell troops being generated, to join the other troops of their type once they've spawned (rather than, say, running straight to the front, when you've given directions for others of that troop type to hang back).

But really enjoying it - great job on the game.

duel91
09-30-2012, 08:53 AM
The game is great! Working very smoothly, except for a couple laggy matches some times (i got kicked out of a game for lagging 3 times in a row). I have a Suggestion! You guys could work on adding more control points over the map (like an altar or a fortress of some sort), giving not only money boosts but also maybe temporary upgrades for the units there, or even a unit you can spawn from time to time to protect that control point. I think that would improve even more the Mid game, because most matches I have currently played go about "build up army, fight enemy, run to enemy base and kill him" (except for some times having to deal with barricades). Just a suggestion, keep up the nice work, and congratulations, Stick Empires is freaking awesome!

that shouldnt be a problem kapell, as my internet connection is also bad as my ping is around 300 ms, in which i have constant window showing i will forfeit in a certain time, which i was never kicked out, so the problem maybe the browser or something else.

duel91
09-30-2012, 08:56 AM
Brilliant game - really enjoying it so far. My main gameplay problem at the moment (aside from the lag issues others have mentioned) is that I'd love easier control over the positioning and strategies used by my troops. I'm finding it quite difficult to pick out the troops to which I'm trying to send orders - sometimes instructions to troops to travel to specific places don't seem to be registering without multiple clicks - and they also don't seem always to "hold" when they do register. When there are lots of troops on the field, I find it difficult to click on the one I want. (I've also not been able to select troop types by double clicking, as we're meant to be able to do - I've mentioned this in the bug report thread.) It would also be good to have a way to tell troops being generated, to join the other troops of their type once they've spawned (rather than, say, running straight to the front, when you've given directions for others of that troop type to hang back).

But really enjoying it - great job on the game.

agreed they should have also have hotkeys for specific units so that it is easier to pin point them out, also it would be better if we could make a group such as in most strategy games we click "control 1-9" to make a group out of them, hot keys to rush and stop when enemy is sighted, also it would be great if there is a hotkey where the troops move forward at the same pace, so like if theres a giant and archers the archers wont run past the giant while moving foward.

Izandai
09-30-2012, 10:59 AM
Another thing: while I get that you guys are gonna want to make money off of this game, and to that end I think that making players pay to play as Chaos is a good idea, could you disable that for now so that we can test those troops too? We are supposed to be testing all aspects of the game, and I doubt anyone's gonna want to pay just to be able to do that.

Also, I think that if you capture the central pillar, that you should get some mana from it in addition to gold. Just a suggestion.

notlad900
09-30-2012, 01:47 PM
Post any comments or suggestions here: man cant stand the lag 90% of my losses and wins are lag related :mad: hope you get it fixed soon

Xave14
10-01-2012, 06:55 AM
You should have another earlier set of alpha hrs.

duel91
10-01-2012, 07:13 AM
Another thing: while I get that you guys are gonna want to make money off of this game, and to that end I think that making players pay to play as Chaos is a good idea, could you disable that for now so that we can test those troops too? We are supposed to be testing all aspects of the game, and I doubt anyone's gonna want to pay just to be able to do that.

Also, I think that if you capture the central pillar, that you should get some mana from it in addition to gold. Just a suggestion.

uhh i just played yesterday and some player was using the chaos team.....and i was owned to the max....the troops are just devastating compared to the normal troops....but yea it should be disabled temporarily to just test out the units.....BEWARE THE GUY WITH THE BIG HELMUT AND AXE IS FREAKIN DANGEROUS

duel91
10-01-2012, 07:16 AM
man cant stand the lag 90% of my losses and wins are lag related :mad: hope you get it fixed soon

which lag are you talking about, frame rate lag or ping lag

if its frame rate lag then i think its temporarily cus im getting that too, if its the ping lag then its either your internet or the host is from far away.....OH right that reminds me, crazy jay if this gets big, it would be great if you could have different servers so that people from different countries can play, im from Jakarta, Indonesia and my ping is 700 Xd this is a standard internet here with the max of 1mb per second.....and thats rare lol

barksonic
10-01-2012, 03:30 PM
For laptops the amount of gold you have doesn't show

duel91
10-01-2012, 10:11 PM
For laptops the amount of gold you have doesn't show

im using a laptop, works fine with me, is it like off screen or is it just not showing, if its not showing then mighty as well reload the page or zoom out of the page to test it out...and this is the suggestion thread not bugs....move to the other thread if there is a problem

Interventionier
10-02-2012, 09:34 PM
This is just an objective suggestion in regards to the most effective utilization of alpha testing and testers. Would you consider limited time access to the chaos team just for Alpha Testing? I am in no way implying that I find the monetary requirement to the team unreasonable -I find it quite a bargain can understand and appreciate its purpose-, but as an Alpha Tester, I assumed and hoped that I would have FULL access to the game (obviously just temporarily) in order to give FULL feedback. I have completed several matches, but - and this is just strictly a proposal with no deceitful, greedy, lazy, cheap, or otherwise negative connotation-... but what if you allowed the Alpha tester to test the content for free? I will admit, myself purchasing the chaos is not out of the bounds of possibility or even of extreme likelihood. Additionally, if you find any magnitude of my suggestion appealing, please, a time limit or other restriction of any magnitude- say a one match free trial as a simple example- to my proposal seems more appealing than its rejection. Sincerely, I am impressed so far nonetheless.

Halorocks99
10-02-2012, 10:33 PM
So, i dont remember my username and passoword, so i tried to send it to my email, and it wont send, so thats a problem

Fordz
10-03-2012, 05:07 AM
Shit! I can't log-in. Please fixy :3

Daankw
10-03-2012, 09:00 AM
You should make a 'are you sure to delete this friend' option. I accidently removed my friend :/

Kenan17
10-03-2012, 02:31 PM
i am so sorry i posted some vids because the email did't work for me at first so i heard that you could just go to stickempires.com/main its not untill someone commented about it and now the email is working do you want me to delete the videos (please don't) but i will if you want i would hate to get banned or anything

Kenan17
10-03-2012, 02:33 PM
and one more thing there is some glitches that happen sometime that let you play the caimpaign fyi

Tecness2
10-03-2012, 02:37 PM
It would be nice if there was little information windows when you hovered over (or selected) a weapon, giving a bit of lore/a description of what it does.

Zoss777
10-03-2012, 04:09 PM
IMO Order's Swortwraith needs to be weakened because one can take out 3 of Chaos' Hellcatthings (basic unit in same place as swordwraith cant remember the name of them at the moment.) And I have tried suicide bombing and everything i just basically get destroyed till I can get a dark knight up and a tower ghost then I am still at a disadvantage because of a bad beginning

Ment0s54
10-03-2012, 05:38 PM
I've played a few games, and so far the game seems pretty good. One thing I would appreciate seeing is a reduction in the range at which a unit will automatically attack. I've been having constant problems with enemies being able to lure my units away from the center pillar and into their castle archer range as soon as my units see them.

Also, I think there should be a command to send your fighting units to the center pillar. It's a pain to tell each unit to go to the center pillar every time they get built, and that much unnenecesary micromanaging detracts from the game.

Jackarchbeam
10-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Very good game, a few things though. I was playing the tutorial and my internet browser crashed, I though 'eh once it reloads I will continue' well I had to start from the beginning and that annoyed me so I decided to go to campaign mode, for some reason I wouldent work, so a few things here, try an auto save for campaign and tutorial, a remember me button at log in, and a training area to test out new things before you go online, anyways again good game

newtotesting
10-03-2012, 06:39 PM
dunno if it is possible but i signed up so long ago i forgot my username...... any help?

Vyker
10-03-2012, 07:36 PM
Loving the game so far! Only irk is the lag, but that is player based most of the time, so I can't really blame that on you guys completely. And when I was playing on the alpha.php it loaded so much faster than main.php, I asume it's because it's the main server, lots of people hopping on at once, but that's my only concern so far :)

TheDalek
10-03-2012, 10:15 PM
It would be nice if there was little information widows when you hovered over (or selected) a weapon, giving a bit of lore/a description of what it does.

well if you look in the FAQs in the game it says that everything in the armory is for decoration, to make the game look cooler. because is a strategy tame really fair when the units themselves are superior?

and I've got a couple questions, is there a time limit on how long a match can be? twice I was building up resources when out of nowhere I lost.
also, is the campaign mode unavailable? when I click it nothing happens

XephyrZion
10-03-2012, 11:28 PM
My main problem with this game is the Empire Coins, It makes it a Pay to win not a play to win and honestly almost nobody likes pay to win games. Play to win games are almost allways better than pay to win games as they are more appealing to the player. I think you need a better system that allows you to generate wealth from it rewarding your amazing efforts in ways like these- A rank system- for every enemy that is defeated you gain x amount of points to level up and gain new items/upgrades or you can pay to upgrade x levels and automatically unlock the items/upgrades. or- For every battle that you win the player could gain points to a certain item they wish to unlock or they could pay a fee to unlock it automatically. Im sure there would still be items that aren't game-breaking but help that will cost money but that would be fine. And possibly a survey system to earn Empire coins.
I hope you find my suggestions okay :)

Daankw
10-04-2012, 02:23 AM
My main problem with this game is the Empire Coins, It makes it a Pay to win not a play to win and honestly almost nobody likes pay to win games. Play to win games are almost allways better than pay to win games as they are more appealing to the player. I think you need a better system that allows you to generate wealth from it rewarding your amazing efforts in ways like these- A rank system- for every enemy that is defeated you gain x amount of points to level up and gain new items/upgrades or you can pay to upgrade x levels and automatically unlock the items/upgrades. or- For every battle that you win the player could gain points to a certain item they wish to unlock or they could pay a fee to unlock it automatically. Im sure there would still be items that aren't game-breaking but help that will cost money but that would be fine. And possibly a survey system to earn Empire coins.
I hope you find my suggestions okay :)

Read 8. in help:

Do armory Items give players a game advantage over players who have not used E coins?

The armory items in Stick Empires change the look and feel of your Empire through customization, however we do not believe in giving any game advantage to players who have paid vs not paid, as this is simply unfair in the gaming world. Unlocking the Chaos race does give players a more divers Empire choice however we strive to keep both races as balanced as possbile and are constantly working to achieve this.

DUHsoALEX
10-04-2012, 06:18 AM
Daank, he could have simply read the post above him.

Daankw
10-04-2012, 06:37 AM
Yes, anyways, hope it's clear to him now!

DUHsoALEX
10-04-2012, 06:59 AM
Lol yeah. I think there should be a rallypoint. So basically you could choose where your units go when they spawn. Heh, this game is becoming like Age of Empires and Warcraft.

Carvarx
10-04-2012, 04:57 PM
I have a 5/5 record so I'm going to add my part.

Glitches

1) If units are attacking tower moving them in and out can cause for enemies to continue trying to attack.
2) When moving miners back into position after being housed ones collecting manna do not go back and stand at spawn spot.
3) You can send units though enemies making it possible to rush past their defenses

Suggestions

1) Allow ability to make a generic spot where new spawned units go.
2) Lower power of tower archers and make them upgradeable to be stronger.
3) More upgrades for ingame power.

Love the game

Halorocks99
10-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Grouping shoulders would be handy, and cause the game to be easier to control. also spawn points (having a place where new men could be put) like having each building (barracks, archery range, est) have a specific place. also, the campaign is not working for me, so im curious about the chaos. i cant test it, cause i dont want to pay for it, but i want to help this game develop. so i think there should be a exception of the top twenty to be able to use the Chaos civilization.

AKANexus
10-04-2012, 06:11 PM
> Okay. These are first-gameplay issues, which mean they can change pretty much soon as I dig deeper:

1. Allow map scrolling with WASD.
2. Have tooltips pop up when mouse-overing over the castle buildings.
3. I'd replace "Sign in" with "Log in".
4. Replace the "Start Campaign" and "Practice" buttons with greyed out versions, so to make users note those features are currently unavailable.

SausageBeast
10-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Are there achievements? There should be. Also, I don't think it takes that long to load.

SausageBeast
10-04-2012, 06:53 PM
I think there should be an score for each match based on gold, army, mana, and things like that. If someone lags out, whoever has the better score wins.

Ninjastripy
10-04-2012, 07:05 PM
I agree with SausageBeast's last two posts. Except maybe we can hold off on achievements for now, because it's only an Alpha. I also agree with adding popup description boxes for the buildings.
My suggestions are there should 1) be a lobby chat, so we can have discussions with more than one person at a time and so we can add friends where we can easily access our 3 digit code thing.
2) show our 3 digit code thing in-game
3) be able to sell walls, if damaged, for less money the more it is damaged
4) add walls to the tutorial, because on many people's first games they don't know to build a wall and get overrun, even after building up great defensive troops
Otherwise great game, having a lot of fun!

J_the_Man
10-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Great game so far... Lag is an issue, but that's probably because its the interwebs and all. Not liking the Tower Spawns. They can be taken advantage of very easily and pretty much wreck anyone... More tutorials on the tutorial. I had no idea about walls and spawn troops or what to do with upgrades. I learned quickly though.... Hope the old soundtrack is brought back because the solo track is getting boring :( I find nothing else wrong with the game so far. These are just my initial thoughts.

Halorocks99
10-04-2012, 11:17 PM
WASD is a great idea, yes.

Halorocks99
10-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Tower Spawns are for the most part the huge game changer, and esspetially the Giant fully leveled... thats an automatic loose, which is way too powered up... i would change the last a wizard, with the health of a spearton, so its harder too kill, but not totally donomonating... if the giant should be on there, it should be harder to get.

12kroko
10-05-2012, 07:09 AM
I think that there should be payment options that arent credit card i dont like giving my credit card info online

sjreslv
10-05-2012, 08:08 AM
Bring back the Music from stick war that was Great and epic

SausageBeast
10-05-2012, 08:26 AM
I think there should be 2 v 2 in the online matches somehow. You could choose to do a 2 v 2 or 1 v 1. Your partner would be one of your friends.

XtheZ
10-05-2012, 01:33 PM
I see that I am not the only one that spent alot of time waiting for the game to load... but when the game finally does load, I try to do anything, be it 'play campaign' or 'torturial', and it brings me to a faded picture of what appears to be a town square. There are 3 buildings in the top right, the rightmost has a lions head on it. It stays at this screen. My computer is slow, and the game appears to be huge, but after 20 minutes of waiting, I gave up.

potentialPizza
10-05-2012, 02:00 PM
The thing where the health bar is fatter depending on how close to the front a troop is could definitely use some work if it's going to stay.

Ocelot
10-05-2012, 02:18 PM
It'd be nice if you could pay to be the Chaos empire via mobile payment (most players are likely to be too young to own a credit card also). Just a thought. :)

dreadnaut645
10-05-2012, 03:49 PM
once this hits the people we will really need new servers cause i cant log in theres so many people

77Row
10-05-2012, 04:34 PM
lol im 17-4

by the time you read this im probably 18-5

J_the_Man
10-05-2012, 05:13 PM
For whatever reason, the site reset on me again and I can't get on the site, so i'll post more thoughts on the game.
2nd Day of thoughts:
More people are adapting and getting better at strategizing. The Tower Spawn isn't as bad as it once was as better strategy is prevaling and making it less effective. Never found any use for the Ninja. Lag has been ridiculous. Never found any use for the Spearton powerups. Love the variation in stage size....

Edit: Really getting frustrated with players left on standby going into automatic attack mode when a a soldier enters into the zone. Please shrink that reaction zone. It's too big and getting my troops into needless bloodshed.
Edit: HEY, I Liked Tower Spawn at 500/100...

GMX_pro
10-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Can you make it so you get like 15 empire coins every time you win. That way there is a better point of winning

puspuler
10-05-2012, 07:30 PM
I have divorced parents and so this morning I was on my mom's Two Year Old Gaming PC and this game would not even load!
I am currently at my dad's house and using his Five Week Old Gaming PC, and this game suddenly logs me out when I am at the urge of winning!

So with that said I have a couple suggestions...
Don't focus on music/graphics, it makes the game lag. So cut the music, and set game quality to medium.
Don't make the stuff move in the "Palace" thing, its little details like that to make lag city.

I work for PlayStation Network specialized on these things, please let me help you.

Regards,
pus

ElijahEXS
10-05-2012, 07:35 PM
I can sign in. But when I hit the play campaign nothing happens. That actually goes for everything I click except for the Tutorial and that freeze up shortly after the page loads, but at least it starts. The Armory works well but it's more of a taunt without the ability to play. Help!

BlindingShadowx2
10-05-2012, 07:37 PM
I do wish there was a mute button on the music and sound effects. I love the music and all but I would love to listen to my own music sometimes.

orcofdeath10
10-05-2012, 08:18 PM
The archidon should be nerfed. It can dodge attacks extremely easily, which almost any unit can do, but the fact is by the time slow attack animations of units recover, the archidon is far off and is able to get multiple shots in. For it's price, it is easy to mass and you can rush all day and win with the proper micro. I won 2 games with this strategy, and so far no one has been able to kill off more than one archidon in an order vs order match.

24supercrazy
10-05-2012, 10:08 PM
I have a suggestion. Maybe just for the alpha test, you guys should make the chaos side playable with. It would be better because then people could test out the whole game and report any bugs that happen with the chaos side.Because I don't think alot of people are going to pay 3 bucks to test the chaos side.

shicoon
10-06-2012, 02:31 AM
why cant i play the campaign? is it not up yet?

also can i play as chaos in the campaign?

shicoon
10-06-2012, 02:38 AM
give us control over indivisual units like in stick wars.

my favorite thing to do in stick wars was to go 1 on 1 with a giant with a swordrath. in chaos i sometimes lost but usually it worked out fine and was extremely fun

shicoon
10-06-2012, 02:42 AM
make the tutorial more vast. it should cover all the units. when i came into my first match i was blank even after playing the tutorial.

also i hope chaos is playable in campaign as this will get people hooked onto chaos leading to more gold members. for the rest of us we get to try out medusa.

Ghombeat
10-06-2012, 02:48 AM
Don't triple post in a row sichoon, it's against the rules, there is an edit button in the bottom right of your posts, near the reply and reply with quote buttons. =_=

hyunsi
10-06-2012, 03:23 AM
i kinda like the controls from stick wars 1 like the way i can freely control him with the WSAD and stuff like that

dacamster
10-06-2012, 06:15 AM
Alpha test:
Alright so I played it on and off over the last two days (today included) and (no I did not pull an all nighter) I have found a few things that could be improved or considered.

General Issues:

1) The multiplayer is constantly laggy, now I get my good games and bad games but i cannot get a single perfect game, if this is a server issue please fix it.
2) The armoury, I would like to have the stats showed in the armoury, like what benefits the equipment has... if there is none and it is for show then I definitely ain't buying anything for show and tell. However if you do introduce some stat changers for the weapons and armour (e.g. extra damage/health/resistance) then it would need to be tested so the game isn't totally unbalanced.
3) As for disconnecting I don't like how it counts as a loss... I was in 3rd on the leaderboard... I have won 48 times and lost 1 time but because I have disconnected 6 times I have 7 losses.
4) I was thinking it would be nice if from the leaderboard we could view a players profile by clicking their name, this is more of an personal preference than a necessity.

Combat Issues:

Order:

1) When watching fights, the speed of a units attack does not influence attack. For example when my swordwrath attacks the enemy swordwrath, the winner will be who uses the most quick attacks (the jab) because both the jab and the slower overhead attack do the same damage. I may be picking on tiny things here but in my opinion if a unit takes more time to do a powerful swing it should do slightly more damage to make up for lost time.
2) Once the villager has build his wall he cannot repair it, I would prefer if the villager could repair the wall however I see how this could make the wall overpowered so a restriction could be put in place that villagers cannot repair it while it is being attacked or possibly they could just have a really slow repair. On top of that it would cost gold, mana or both in order to repair it. I also noticed that if the wall gets attacked WHILE the villager is still building it the villager will not stop building till it is full health, this proves very effective if you start building when an army heads your way because it buys me extra time.
3) The albowtross as well as the chaos version of a flying archer is insanely OP as not all units can hit them, just a thought but maybe speartons could be given the ability to throw one spear each at a flying unit, not enough to kill it.... but if you have multiple speartons and they all throw a spear each it would bring down the flying archer, once again that was just a thought... I often abuse the flying archers strengths.

Chaos:

I have not purchased the content so I can only speak from observation.

1) While fighting the cat things (crawler I think) I have noticed that while they have great attack in a pack they are very easy to kill, Speartons are on the verge of being overpowered (OP) and with 5 of so speartons I can drop a tonne of the crawler forces which reduces their pack mentality.
2) The flying chaos archer seems weaker that the albowtross, if I go into battle with a row of speartons and Albowtross backing them up against a row of the juggerknights and the flying chaos archers I constantly win. My spearmen knock the juggerknights back then while fighting my albowtross slaughter the enemy air units (yes we are both shooting at eachother) giving me the advantage of having a flying archer that his juggerknights cannot harm (once again my concern about air units being overpowered).

General thoughts to improve spending:

1) Let us play with chaos for a bit... for example i myself am hesitant to purchase chaos because I don't know its worth and the armoury does not seem to give a stat boost so I don't need the coins. If you were to release a tutorial for chaos which let us use them (although with restrictions such as not being allowed to use the strongest units or possibly having the upgrades unavailable) I would get an idea of their worth and would be more inclined to purchase it.
2) As of yet I do not know anything about the campaign as it hasn't been released (the button doesn't respond when I try it) however I will be making the assumption that there are two campaigns, one as Order and one as Chaos. Assuming this is the case it would be good if you let us play the first mission or two free to get the idea of the chaos faction as well as an idea of their campaign.
3) Assuming that there isn't a campaign for chaos I would like to make a personal request for you to implement one alongside the Order campaign :) plenty of opportunities and ideas to be explored.

Summary of Alpha Test Multiplayer: I honestly love the game, it works well and despite the lag it is great fun against a skilled opponent although most of my opponents are pushovers. CRAZYJAY or the other creator if either of you are up for a 1v1 I would appreciate the opportunity to test myself against you guys :) (and/or girls). I do believe my chat number is 098 if your interested and I am regularly online.

Summary of campaign: Not released yet

P.S. please hurry and release the campaign :)

starwarsfan326
10-06-2012, 07:08 AM

Ok i know its only in alpha testing but the units can attack from more than their reach and also will you be improving the graphics?

D3m0n_L0rd2450
10-06-2012, 08:50 AM

I perfectly agree, but also some people are not willing to pay. Why can't u put ads? I mean, that'll give you the money you want and will give us what we want. And many people out there actually embrace Stick War for it's superb play style, but they also HATE memberships and such stuff, just like me. So ads could be an alternative. Maybe you can start a poll to see how many people want to pay for the chaos empire or are willing for ads.

noober
10-06-2012, 08:55 AM
I think the rage ability should be bumped up a little to imporve its ability usage

Luzoto
10-06-2012, 11:23 AM
My suggestions:
One: Advanced Tutorial that isn't necessary but explains more stuff, like that weird control point statue thingy in the middle of the battlefield.
Two: Hold Shift+[Number] or some other key similar to that to instantly select all units of that type.
Three: Have the defensive line of troops move up as soon as a miner moves to the second stage of gold mines.
Four: Make most/all premium content unlockable for free after a LOT of effort (for example, Chaos army could be unlocked by beating campaign on hardest and winning 50 matches or something).
Five: When soldiers are all commanded to defense, they shouldn't chase down soldiers who are escaping unless commanded to do so.
Six: Allow units to be researched in the tutorial practice battle, it takes years to defeat them if you're new and already have to take on both Speartons and Swordswrath with only Swordswrath.

Greygrey7
10-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Please notify people who have completed the registeration on the website through a pop-up maybe

Greygrey7
10-06-2012, 12:54 PM
Please note: The reason stick wars got half of its plays and players was from being able to play as a solider

Zamio
10-06-2012, 01:03 PM
All right, I played the Beta and this is my view from playing a few games and the practice mode.

General Issues

Pay to play as Chaos: I realise you guys want to make money and you certainly deserve it. But there must be other ways than blocking off one entire race. Maybe Ad's or something like that. But this is just me. I'm sure you would only do this if there was no other way.

No stat's: So in the armoury you can buy new weapons for your character. That's great. But we can't see if they get a stat boost or not. If I'm completely wrong and these things are just aesthetic, then ignore this point.

It's WAY to easy to just ignore other units and rush Swordwraiths: I'm not even joking. All I did is rush Swordwraiths early in the game and I easily won. Lower the attack points maybe?

That's just my personal view. I'll probably write more later.

TehTristan
10-06-2012, 02:28 PM
a lane structure?

haven't played that much of the game so far, but i think it would be really cool to experiment with different maps, like a lane structure, similar to moba games, you would probably have to zoom out a bit, but i think it would be really cool :) , wondering what other people think? :)

StreakTheFox
10-06-2012, 03:23 PM
As a big fan of the first game, I am overjoyed to be able to participate in this one, and so i will gladly throw out my suggestions into the box.

Here, I got an issue. When I put my cursor over the minimap after I have "A" pressed, the cursor disappears.
If I hold my cursor over the minimap its fine, but at any point I'm about to A-move and I press A, unless I hold my cursor where I want to go and don't move it, I don't know where I'm pointing on the map.
-
Could you please make the cursor visible while A-clicking on the minimap?
Also, a bit larger/higher quality minimap should deffinately be considered.

Also, another thing. Do you think you could add in a miss chance for archers? There is no chance to dodge their arrows like there was in the first one. I'm not saying make it to where we can micro-manage out of the way, but perhaps a miss percentage for their shots? And perhaps there can be an upgrade to lower that percentage. And perhaps a balance to this would be to slightly raise the archidon attack? Just throwing that out there.

Dracus94
10-06-2012, 03:30 PM
In regards to the time that it takes to research something or construct a unit, is that number in fps? Or is it in some other scale that I'm not aware of.

ElPirato
10-06-2012, 05:03 PM
I was hoping the extra weapons and accessories won't be for show.

f.e. the mine cart- "+100 Gold" "-Miner foot speed" or for the swords add some extra damage.

Will we get the opportunity to have siege weapons(catapults, ballistas, trebuchets, etc.)?

FlockOfLlamas
10-06-2012, 05:04 PM
Loving the game so far! For now my only suggestion is in regard to the chat boxes. The font is all the same size and color, making it hard to discern between what I said and what my friend said. Maybe if the user names were different colors, and there was a line in between the messages it would look smoother and be easier to read.
Thanks!

ctss1230
10-06-2012, 05:15 PM
In regards to the time that it takes to research something or construct a unit, is that number in fps? Or is it in some other scale that I'm not aware of.

it is 100hourglass for 1 second

Yangthericehatstickfigure
10-06-2012, 06:39 PM
The game is quite good! but it's laggy for slow computers
Maybe you can let players change the graphics quality

DarknessLight
10-06-2012, 07:22 PM
Is campaign coming out soon? Can I suggest that you be allowed to set a ping-limit for your opponent? Also, if possible, make it possible for there to be a 4 person room where 4 people fight. Maybe include the one where you can control somebody like Stick War1?

DarknessLight
10-06-2012, 07:23 PM
The game froze once, not sure how but I was playing against a laggy opponent.

Dracus94
10-06-2012, 07:42 PM
The game is quite good! but it's laggy for slow computers
Maybe you can let players change the graphics quality
The game automatically changes quality.
Unless you're actually talking about changing the game to make it run smoother.

24supercrazy
10-06-2012, 11:04 PM
Suggestions:

1. My win/loss ratio is going down really fast because of lag. So instead of automatic defeat when u lag out, maybe the winner will be the one with the higher stats because i have almost won many matches but have lost because of lag. Please try to fix this as many would appreciate it including me. :)

2. Instead of having to buy a membership to be able to play with the chaos side, and yet still be able to make money, put ads on the side of the page instead. As im sure many people would like to test out the chaos side but at the same time, not have to spend any money. Thank you.

3. If it's possible, please make the soldiers controllable as i'm sure that many would enjoy the game even more.

4. perhaps an option when searching for a match to set the priorities of the match or the opponent you're facing. Such as changeable ping, what side you want to verse, how good of a connection you want (pretty much ping), and more details like skill level (perhaps the win/loss ratio of the opponent you're facing.)

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestions and I hope you developers will take many of them into consideration.

coender
10-07-2012, 12:34 AM
HEY! hi I got an e-mail that you wanted me to be a alpha not a beta and that is soooo cool!! I got an email from CRAZY JAY!!
ok so I think that you guys should make some armory helmets for swordwrath 'cause that is my favorite guy
ps. thak you so much for leting me play early:D

coender
10-07-2012, 12:35 AM
I agree 1000% with this guy

Suggestions:

1. My win/loss ratio is going down really fast because of lag. So instead of automatic defeat when u lag out, maybe the winner will be the one with the higher stats because i have almost won many matches but have lost because of lag. Please try to fix this as many would appreciate it including me. :)

2. Instead of having to buy a membership to be able to play with the chaos side, and yet still be able to make money, put ads on the side of the page instead. As im sure many people would like to test out the chaos side but at the same time, not have to spend any money. Thank you.

3. If it's possible, please make the soldiers controllable as i'm sure that many would enjoy the game even more.

4. perhaps an option when searching for a match to set the priorities of the match or the opponent you're facing. Such as changeable ping, what side you want to verse, how good of a connection you want (pretty much ping), and more details like skill level (perhaps the win/loss ratio of the opponent you're facing.)

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestions and I hope you developers will take many of them into consideration.

Ichimaruu
10-07-2012, 03:05 AM
I'm always skeptical about stick games, but this is a really great concept. Played 6 games so far, shame there is a bit of stuttering after a while ingame, but I think this has a lot of potential really :)

DUHsoALEX
10-07-2012, 05:10 AM
Guys, I'm kind of confused when you say that you cant control the soldiers. All you do is click on them... whether that's 1 by 1 or by your whole army.

Moo78
10-07-2012, 07:50 AM
I think that the map is too big.
Going from the base to the ennemi take a really looooong time.

FlockOfLlamas
10-07-2012, 08:19 AM
Guys, I'm kind of confused when you say that you cant control the soldiers. All you do is click on them... whether that's 1 by 1 or by your whole army.

In the first stick war if you clicked on a single unit you could control him. A little star would appear above their head and you make him attack, move around, etc. This would also give the unit extra damage and health. But now you can only control where they go. I think most people, including me would like to see this return to this game (if not in multiplayer than at least in the campaign).

Daankw
10-07-2012, 08:45 AM
There should be a scroll bar in the friendslist!

Dracus94
10-07-2012, 09:11 AM
Suggestions:

I've only lost 3 games so far, but because I lag out so much (Especially when I massed a huge army and are about to destroy the other player) I'm doing to 9 loses, and it's REALLY ANNOYING.
I think they should do something about this, but I don't think it should be necessarily the person with the better stats, as people would then purposefully lag out to win the game quickly, giving the other player no chance to recover.

Edit:
Suggestions:
Maybe you could add clans into the game? (Starcraft, yeah!)
Allow us to rename ourselves?
Are we ever going to get a chance to "wipe our slate clean" and start over with 0 wins, 0 loses? (Seasons?)

ybel
10-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Ok I played SW1 and i must say, it was awesome, this one is better, but, it LAGS too munch, I consider it should be the first think you fix, maybe add the option to low the quality at least.
The chaos needing to be buyed to play it┤s ... well i guess that good for you isn't, but I think that when you implement the campaing, you should make them playable (only in campaing) that way we could test it, and see if is worth it, but in any case, try making the screen smaller (although, people with the screen being too small could just eliminate every bar, that's right even the navigator, menus, etc, I didn't have any troubles in there.
Well making it short, LAGS, it NEED to be fixed, put some "settings" options at least.
Overall good game, with potential.

Tecness2
10-07-2012, 11:33 AM
Okay. Magikill is basically useless at the present time. With the amount of lag people have ingame, and since the magikill need to be controlled to be useful. If they spawned little mini swordwraiths like they did in the first game, (at a 0.5 of the population, but 0.5 the strength of a normal swordwraith) then they would be more useful.

Dracus94
10-07-2012, 01:05 PM
Question.
Does winning 10 games in a row give you a rating bonus?
Also, does how well you play the game affect your rating?
It seems to for me ._.

jmitchlite
10-07-2012, 01:09 PM
Okay. Magikill is basically useless at the present time. With the amount of lag people have ingame, and since the magikill need to be controlled to be useful. If they spawned little mini swordwraiths like they did in the first game, (at a 0.5 of the population, but 0.5 the strength of a normal swordwraith) then they would be more useful.

I actually use magikill quite a bit, and the minion spawning idea seems more like a chaos unit to use. i personally like the idea of having a unit that you need to micro around, because noone uses micro.

Tecness2
10-07-2012, 01:13 PM
I actually use magikill quite a bit, and the minion spawning idea seems more like a chaos unit to use. i personally like the idea of having a unit that you need to micro around, because noone uses micro.
It's very difficult when you try to select an area to attack with the fireball thing, and then the magi gets de-selected because of lag.

bcb0421
10-07-2012, 01:57 PM
the game is awesome. There are some gliches when joining the match that suddenly goes to the log in section. I don't know how it happened, I joined the match and suddenly out of nowhere, and it said connecting to server for no reason. You should make more upgrades to the character that are in the games. Please fix the glitches and sudden lags

gentle 68
10-07-2012, 04:29 PM
Very good game so far, but it needs work. The tutorial is fine for the very basic controls, but I am lost when it comes to upgrading behind the castle. Also there is a lot of lag when the armies fight in big numbers. Please fix the lag if nothing else please!

Vanguard
10-07-2012, 06:19 PM
Are the items in the armory for looks, or do they actually boost the character? If they boost, do you mind responding with a chart on what they boost and how much they boost?

77Row
10-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Hey are there gonna be cinematic movies in the campaign? Like for the beginning, middle, and end.

_North
10-07-2012, 08:20 PM
Very fun game, I'm loving it so far
Here are my suggestions/comments/opinions

-Implement a way to cast abilities from multiple types of units quickly. I suggest having abilities of all units selected shown in the 3x3.
-Find a way to easily structure your army, so that medics and archers stay back while melee fighters go up front
-When selecting all units to attack, I think the merics attack too, if so, you should remove that
-Archidons are kind of over powered at the beginning. I start with one and with proper kiting and shooting (Only when his bow is fully pulled back), I can take on 1-2 swordwraths without taking any damage.
-Micromanaging needs to be more complexed yet simple to use (1-9 selects all of that unit, instead of buying them).
-An easier way to target a single unit out of a bunch
-Tower Spawn II is way over powered
-An indication to what the population limit is (80 right?)
-Lower the aggro range
-The mana cost on allbowtross is kinda high
-Maybe the spear throw for speartons from the first game, but that might cause balance problems
-I would like to see some form of unit promotion, whether it be by battle experience, or through the ability to make one unit a leader, giving bonus effects to units of the same type around him. Only one unit can be leader at a time.

To people wishing for unit control, I believe it won't be as effective this game as the first, as the level of depth requires a huge amount of micromanaging, which won't leave time to play the spearton (Which is what everyone probably did haha)

Daggersandhackers
10-07-2012, 08:59 PM
If there is any way to lower the quality any more than you can presently, it would make the game a lot more bearable for the other people playing.
The control point in the middle of the map seems pointless most of the time, as the reward for capturing it is a little lackluster considering that its supposed to be an important element in the gameplay.
HotKeys for selecting units/abilities would be appreciated.
Other than the lag, and the other stuff i talked about, there's nothing much more i can comment on, without referring back to what i said before, or at least to what the previous person said.
This game is coming along great, and i hope to see these changes implemented in the future. Cheers. :D

pink444
10-07-2012, 09:45 PM
The control point in the middle of the map seems pointless most of the time, as the reward for capturing it is a little lackluster considering that its supposed to be an important element in the gameplay.

It may not seem like it but the gold bonus adds up quite a bit and if you get the ghost warrior skill then It's a pretty usefull asset in fact I usually lose if I don't capture the obelisk early on.

FlockOfLlamas
10-08-2012, 07:48 AM
Still loving the game, here are a few more suggestions:

-A "rally point":
Right now when a unit is created he automatically walks out to a short distance from your castle, and will stay there. If the location that they go to when spawned could be set it would eliminate constantly going back to your base to bring units forward.
example:
If I'm controlling the center I typically want my army up at the middle helping to maintain the front line. Putting a "rally point" up there would save time and make the game flow better.

-Some sort of hold ground command for individual or selected units:
I was thinking that for selected units you could be able to click a location at which they would guard. They would form a line or whatever and hold their ground. They wouldn't move forward if an attack came, they would let it come to them.
example:
When i have a wall built Ill have my archers near the front an foot soldiers in the back. If when an attack is launched the archers stay in place and my foot soldiers start attacking even though I wanted them to stay back. This does kill the enemy faster but costs them health I didn't want to lose.

Dracus94
10-08-2012, 10:41 AM
Still loving the game, here are a few more suggestions:
\
-Some sort of hold ground command for individual or selected units:
I was thinking that for selected units you could be able to click a location at which they would guard. They would form a line or whatever and hold their ground. They wouldn't move forward if an attack came, they would let it come to them.
example:
When i have a wall built Ill have my archers near the front an foot soldiers in the back. If when an attack is launched the archers stay in place and my foot soldiers start attacking even though I wanted them to stay back. This does kill the enemy faster but costs them health I didn't want to lose.
If you press H your units will hold their ground.

thepacifist1733
10-08-2012, 11:06 AM
I agree with Izandia about making Chaos free for Alpha members to test.

I loved the first game but my impressions from this one aren't great. It's a bit too much like age of empires for my liking. I liked being able to control a single unit in the previous game, I liked the satisfaction of headshotting some bastard as an archidon and this game doesn't have that kindof instant hook and instead seems like you need to build a relationship with it. I'll keep playing but so far I haven't really had a buzz from it.

puspuler
10-08-2012, 12:05 PM
I liked being able to control a single unit in the previous game, I liked the satisfaction of headshotting some bastard as an archidon and this game doesn't have that kind of instant hook and instead seems like you need to build a relationship with it.

But I think Crazy Jay and the other administrates should get money from Chaos members, they deserve profit for making such a good game.

Regards,
pus

muk
10-08-2012, 03:04 PM
I know this has been suggested before so let me just put my vote on it as well: PLEASE lower the quality or something because the games lag a lot, which makes microing units kind of hard.
Also,
Bugs
1. The game freezes sometimes when loading the map
2. Not sure what an "albatross" is in the upgrade description (I assumed its the flying crossbowmen?)
3. Fire arrow has been bugging=not working sometimes.

Things I think should be addressed:
1. I'm not sure if the passive gold/mana upgrades are worth what you pay for, even if you get them early on.
2. archers>swordsman in melee combat, that doesn't seem right.
3. Maybe add some AI script so that monks/mages don't charge into battle but stay behind the melee front line?
4. The fact that only losses are being factored into rating, and not winnings (already posted twice about this, but just in case..)
5. Magikill cost of 500 mana is a bit too much. Essential upgrades such as rage, miner's hustle, ghost spwn and fire arrows already take up 400-500 mana and not too many miners can be spared for mana recruiting, which essentially means that most games don't see magikill built at all. Not to mention that once you're at the 500+ level of mana, you're probably better off waiting for the next 500 and getting the ghost giant upgrade which is a much more solid investment than a frail, slow unit that can be assassinated rather easily.

Suggestions, take what you like:
1. I enjoyed how speartons could throw their lances in the stickwars game. Maybe add an upgrade that allows for them to do that?
2. I also enjoyed how if you hit a unit they took a lot of damage/died instantly.
3. Maybe add a general weapons upgrade to increase dmg of all units, or certain categories of units?
4. The flying archers seem a bit useless if the opponent has even just one archer. Their health is really low, their damage doesn't seem extraordinary, their low speed makes them very easy to pick off when retreating. Maybe give them a little something extra? (Maybe making them not targetable by giants? that wouldn't be bad..)
5. Add a poison arrow upgrade (like the fire arrow one) for archers?
6. I miss headshots :)

Can I also suggest reducing the damage archers can do to the tower? I think they are already powerful enough when created in masses.

muk
10-08-2012, 03:07 PM
Last thing:
Maybe create an option saying what size map you would like to battle on? It would be really nice :)

Microwave
10-08-2012, 07:16 PM
I have only 1 suggestion

*Duel Match - (Allows you to choose someone to fight)

Thats all,Thank you.

_North
10-08-2012, 07:35 PM
I have only 1 suggestion

*Duel Match - (Allows you to choose someone to fight)

Thats all,Thank you.
You can do that by adding that person as a friend and than clicking the two swords by their name.

popojojo890
10-08-2012, 07:44 PM

This game is awesome and has a lot of potential. But i did notice when i played the game that you could not see the top menu bar that shows your gold amount and things like that, Without having to zoom out of my screen. I hope you take notice to this and fix this but other than that i did not notice anything. Nice job. :D

-Popo-

Judas
10-09-2012, 09:50 AM
The miner wall should damage units that attack it head on.

marwernicke
10-09-2012, 05:03 PM
I love this game but it still have some things to improve:

as duel91 says:
-"the progress of the game seems very slow, i meant by slow gold production" i think that the game should be twice as fast, i mean the units should move faster too

- "it would be great id you could make a check point to where the units could be spawned too" it mess me a lot having to send miner to gold every time

other:

-the thing I like most about stickwar I is the fact that you can control one unit, its a petty that here thats not posible if it could be donde it would be asome.
I love beeing a spearton and taking the exact time to do a headshot with the spear or headshot whit archers

-team games are grate idea , for example 2vs2, every games with friends is so much beter

i dont know much about programing but i hope this ideas could be made

marwernicke
10-10-2012, 12:15 PM
I forget a very important one , every unit should have a buton to kill himself , as I do lots of miners and when i reach the population limit i have not enough troops.
I know that i could send the to death but it takes a while to do that as they are so slow

Pcspiker
10-10-2012, 03:20 PM
I was at the end of a battle (his Statue nearly destroyed) when u guys updated the game and it counted as a loss even tho i was winning.
so i would suggest to somehow end all battles and whoever is winning at the time wins or it just doesn't count

Vanguard
10-10-2012, 11:54 PM

PROBLEM: Chaos crawlers are too cheap.

OPINION: Tactical geniuses may not even be able to get around a "Chaos Player," who is spamming crawlers.

SOLUTIONS: Less Chaos starter money and income, or prices for units should rise.

If you do NOT believe me, try battling a crawler spammer.

ALSO: Do the upgrades in the armory change anything other than the appearance?

James9270
10-12-2012, 04:53 AM
CRAZY JAY, I find it annoying that when the enemy's army gets enough soldiers (Not sure exactly how it works...) you get defeated, this happened right before I was about to launch an all out attack, this also caused me to have more loses than wins, please remove this...

Tecness2
10-12-2012, 05:29 AM
CRAZY JAY, I find it annoying that when the enemy's army gets enough soldiers (Not sure exactly how it works...) you get defeated, this happened right before I was about to launch an all out attack, this also caused me to have more loses than wins, please remove this...
That's from you being laggy. Close any and all open tabs/windows. Stop downloading stuff, etc. You're lagging out, that's why you get "defeated" randomly.

Codblooded95
10-12-2012, 06:53 AM
Hi,

First of all, I'd like to thank, and congratulate you all on this great game.

Second, I'd like to suggest multiple game-modes:

1. ( no name yet ) A bigger map, but with a castle at the center, which can be captured. It is unable to produce giants, but allows Archidons ( max 4 ) to shoot arrows from the top. The first player to destroy the other player's main castle, wins.

2. Protect the king: Both players are given a ''king'' ( Order and Chaos kings are different form each-other ) unit at the start, which has alot of health, but is very weak in strength, the first player to kill the king of the other player, wins.

3. Re´nforcements: A bigger map, with multiple flags positioned across the map. The center flag has the same effects as the regular flag in a regular matchmaking game, but the other flags don't give any bonus, aside from having the ability to randomly call in re´nforcements, which will aid the controlling player in battle, although uncontrolable. Possible re´nforcements are: Swordwrath, Archidons, and rarely a Spearton. The re´nforcements are weak, but can be upgraded to spawn more units at the same time.

I don't expect any of them to get in, but it's always worth a try.

Good luck on making the other parts of the game.

AFBauer
10-12-2012, 10:27 AM
The Problem: A really important detail here, hope you check it out Jay. I currently own the Chaos, which is after all bought, yet the units aren┤t either better or equal to those of Order, but in fact worse in terms of HP and Strength. Also the Order can build walls and send out various defensive units like the Spearton, Archidon, etc. which allows them to play DEFENSE (a.k.a. never have to attack) meanwhile the Chaos is stuck with Bombers, Crawlers and mostly attacking units, which pits them into OFFENSE (a.k.a. having to attack) which always gives a tactical advantage to Order, they always have the upper hand in the match.

The Solution: Make an enhancement to the Chaos. I know you can┤t change or add troops just because the gameplay tactic is different, but add something to the Chaos that acts as a barrier, just like the wall in the Order but maybe even weaker. The towers the Chaos has are really expensive and ineffective, they don┤t deter the enemy┤s movement as the walls do and don┤t give a nice standpoint for Deads, so the ideal would be to make a barrier for the Chaos, to give them equality in terms of playing tactic.

J_the_Man
10-12-2012, 03:36 PM
The Juggerknights i've faced are ridiculously overpowered... I sent about six or seven swordwraiths against one and never was able to beat it. I hate Chaos. The several times I play them, i've been ridiculously wiped out easily...

tygor123
10-12-2012, 03:46 PM
As a suggestion, I think that Enslaved Giants should be able to place a barrier similar to a Miner's. Of course, this ability would be costly to research, material and time-wise, but much stronger than the Miner's Wall. It should also have to be placed over a Miner Wall.

laexide
10-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Not sure if the game has it already or not, if there is it isn't working for me but,there should be a hold units feature where they don't auto charge at the first sight of the enemy.

Lance7789
10-13-2012, 06:03 AM
The game is excellent for an alpha. I think the best finishing touch would be to restore single unit controls and since its online, the ability to have a leader unit or a hero avatar would be perfect. Also if possible an arena mode or gladiator mode could be added for the avatar to help them level up, practice and so on.

Thanks for reading my suggestions, whether you agree or disagree with them I still look forward to an amazing beta and an even better finished product.

RasianMan89
10-13-2012, 06:49 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2vvklly.jpgHello there crazy jay, it seems im one of the few who has played the game, so heres my feed back.

since its a new game and it would take awhile for people to grasp the controls, it would be great if you had a "remember" quotation in the game, of course it should be able to be disabled
for unknown reasons, some menu buttons are not working inculding in game menu
unable to get mana
it would be great id you could make a check point to where the units could be spawned too
the progress of the game seems very slow, i meant by slow gold production, mana production is too fast as it should be slower to my belief.
theres an odd constant change of quality of the game....not sure if bug or meant to do that

well that would be all from me for now il check some more in a bit ciao
Can you tell me how to screen shot?plz?

tygor123
10-13-2012, 09:55 AM
Losing because of lagging out is ridiculous. Especially when it's in the case of when the game doesn't notify you of lagging and causes you to surrender at random times.

Luzoto
10-13-2012, 01:50 PM
So many ideas are being added, I can't seem to find and edit my own idea thread...but here's some more ideas:
-A slider on the minimap you can drag around your half of the map. When you click defend, all troops except miners go around that slider.
-The ability to select all of one type of unit. This would REALLY help with managing a confusing jumble of miners.
-Control a character in campaign. Obviously most of us know nothing about the campaign, but it would be nice to control a character like the first Stick Wars for single-player.
-Have Miners automatically begin mining a nearby gold mine when they're first summoned, so they aren't just sitting there while you direct your troops.
-Bring in a second, unnecessary advanced tutorial(s) that explains the game much further.
-Be able to retire units to get a tiny portion of your gold back. In later stages, I had to get rid of my miners to make space for more troops, so I ended up sending them all the the enemy which was a bit of a waste of time.
-Have a button that overrides a soldier's will to attack troops when he's commanded to move somewhere. Basically, he'll move first, then attack.
-More ways to defend! You could lay traps around the mines to attack soldiers, like spike traps, explosives, acid, etc. There could also be siege weapons to provide a better defense similar to crossbowmen
-More things you could do at the central tower. So far, the only use of the central tower to me is to summon a ghost Spearton when captured. Maybe the tower could release neutral buffs, debuffs, and traps.
-A more interactable environment. Rivers could slow movement, abandoned buildings and pits can hide soldiers from view, trees could catch fire and burn enemies around them, etc.
-A record of your previous battles (with names, friend codes, stats, etc.), in case you forgot to add a friend or want to just look around.

StickKevin
10-13-2012, 01:53 PM
Too slow!Fix it plz.

Jiante
10-14-2012, 01:02 AM
I think you should make it a little easier for those who are using a laptop and have no mouse, I've accidentally deselected units or selected the wrong unit, or suddenly zoomed in and it's rather annoying, please and thank you <3 but besides that I love it :D

plaguer
10-14-2012, 06:24 AM
hem.. whell when u are in the register panel and u are filling the data u cant move the mouse out of the text field u are filling cuz it stop typing and the password recovery is not working

plaguer
10-14-2012, 06:26 AM
hem.. whell when u are in the register panel and u are filling the data u cant move the mouse out of the text field u are filling cuz it stop typing and the password recovery is not working.

sorry for the double post its just because im a n00b in this portal ._.

RasianMan89
10-14-2012, 07:59 AM
Thanks for fixing the problem with the whole screen not being fully exposed.

Dake222
10-14-2012, 09:17 PM
There should be some sort of ranking system i don't know if any one else posted this but, I've been playing for a while and i noticed some bugs like:
1. The sword wrath only run into the miner wall and lag out
2. Lag
3. No sense of fulfillment (need ranking system with upgrades)
i played but it gets boring if i can't get any better than the last game. there should be upgrades so you can get better armies and maybe even build your own castle with in which you can level up your army, and your castle into which others can attack for your resources. I know thats much but it would make the game irresistible

Daggersandhackers
10-15-2012, 12:01 PM
I think that the castle archer upgrade is a little too OP. A single castle archer can kill 4 swordwrath and an flying crossbowman before I can even get the statue under 2/3 health. Either nerf the fire rate, or the damage of the castle archer, because that seems to be a recurring problem, at least for me.

Mork2607
10-15-2012, 12:33 PM
Hello, new to this. Firstly, I get an annoying quality change that keeps coming & going, I think that should be sorted out.

Also, I think there should be stuff to spend excess mana on. All the units are gold heavy or at the best are equal in amount. This gives me a huge excess in the mana, usually giving me 5000 without any miners praying because of the passive income, not blaming the passive income amount, but I think there should be some mana heavy spenders to. (I think the Magikill should cost more mana than gold)

Thirdly, sometimes my game completely goes. When I have good connection and I am also so close to beating the other person (in fun) I am "kicked" from the game with a defeat menu, and also with my stats higher than theirs (Usually, I of course have been beaten many times ;) ) and it just annoys me that when I about to get their idents, I get kicked.

Lastly, I think the rocks the Tower-Spawn Giants throw should be ghostly along with them, rather than throwing normal rocks after getting a ghostly one from their sack of giant rocks.

Anyway, these are the only things I think are wrong with the game, and I only listed them because there are too many good things to list! I think it's a brilliant game overall and am very happy I managed to sign up for the alpha testing :D

PS: after reading some other comments, I agree that we should have a button of hold even when they see units, aswell as miners automatically mining gold. Also, more of a recharge time on the tower units, as I was just beaten in a match by a person who held the tower, and when I killed one giant, another was already there (ghost ones) on top of just normally beating their army. Finally (again), there should be more stuff to do with the tower & intractable environments, maybe even have a capture mode or capture the flag :P -Thank you for reading this.

MrSticky
10-15-2012, 01:18 PM
not an comment or suggestion, more like a question but are we allowed to post videos now?

Fathom
10-15-2012, 03:19 PM

I'm not sure if this a bug but if you swarm an enemy base with a massive amount of crawlers and the enemy has castle archersůThe archers will damage every single crawler as they are attacking the statueůůat once and kill about 20crawlers within 5seconds
:eek:

Smashman
10-15-2012, 03:27 PM
I met Brock... :D

Luzoto
10-15-2012, 05:23 PM
MY BIG LIST OF IDEAS:

Gameplay Revisions/Small Additions
-Masses of giants. These beasts are so strong, they become undefeatable in numbers, especially with how cheap their upgrade is. A nerf wouldn't work out so well, so there should be a better way(s) to counter these units effectively.
-Slightly more powerful small units, as these soldiers quickly become obsolete the moment a higher-tier soldier enters the battle (and high-tiers enter the battle much faster than they should)
-Retire units. One strategy I do is a massive formation of miners (assuming the other team is busy building its army), and these units quickly take up a lot of space with no way to get rid of them except to potentially provoke the enemy to attack when I send them off to be sacrificed. It would be nice if you could 'retire' these units for a small portion of your gold back.
-Number Pad controls. The nine command buttons at the bottom edge would fit PERFECTLY with the number pad.
-Select all of one type of unit. It's hard to manage your miners through a jumble of defensive troops, this would help a lot.
-Build walls anywhere, but building beyond a certain range makes them weaker.
-A 'slider' on the minimap, which can be moved anywhere around your half of the map. When you hit the defend button, all troops will form around the slider's location.
-Explanations of certain upgrades in the tutorial, including all upgrades in the seemingly unnamed 'miner's building', with passive income and miner hustle and all.
-A better way to use powers like fire, acid, fire arrows, etc. without having to constantly click and highlight units through your mass army. A suggestion is to have a mini-hotbar of special abilities which is hotkeyed to the top row of the keyboard, or something similar to that.
-Have monks stay BEHIND troops, they always seem to dash to the front of the line and be slaughtered instead of staying back and healing in safety. In fact, it would be better if you removed their offensive power so they focused solely on healing.
-The first two miners are already selected to mine gold, unless commanded to pray.
-Garrison archers slightly improve your area of view around your castle.
-More use of mana in the game, less use of gold.
-Fire arrows burn away walls faster.
-Very slowly regenerating gold mines, like in the first Stick Wars. Yes, I have run my mines of all their gold twice. (an alternative is randomly spawning gold mines that slowly grow around the center)
-Lag forfeits don't add up to the overall record of the player. I've won 5 battles out of 8 wins entirely due to lag, even when the enemy was about to win in most of these lag cases.
-Generally bigger maps, short maps allow for easy access for overpowered giants.
-Upgrade that allows miners to at least defend themselves a little better than their horrifically weak attack. Some people (like me) use a mass horde of miners for their strategy.

General Ideas
-I'm not sure about this, but allow access to the Chaos army in all other modes except multiplayer once the campaign is beat or other criteria are met. The premium message says 'full access to the Chaos Army' so this may already be planned.
-Different types of stickmen in the armory section (pixelated, different colors, Stick Wars 1 graphics, etc.)
-Be able to unlock all animations given in premium over time.
-Spectator mode, which allows you to be able to watch the best players fight. You can spectate by friend code, but priority otherwise is placed around matches with highly-ranked characters.
-Be able to control a character like in the first Stick Wars in campaign in certain levels.
-Co-op campaign! Some missions let you tag-team with another player to defeat some evil enemy-spawning statue in the middle of a large field.
-More buildable traps and defense mechanisms, like pits for killing small soldiers, medieval barbed wire, trebuchets, explosives tied to trip wires, boulders, rigged gold mines, medieval bear traps, etc. The shinobi can have an upgrade which allows him to dismantle traps at the cost of time and vulnerability to the enemy.

Two notes:
-Some of the suggestions here have been cleared up by the new game guide, for example selecting all of one type of unit. Still would be nice to have more hotkeys though
-If you're going to have suggestions, you need an entire new sub-forum for it. People are going to have boatloads of ideas and a single thread means most of these will be missed out on.

colbytw
10-15-2012, 05:47 PM
Alot of people still dont know how 2 get mana well all you have to do is select a miner then right click on ur monument and the miner will pray giving u mana

also make sure you get the powerful ghost upgrade from the money building (gold color) and GET THE MIDDLE TOWER!!! alot of people dont get it, u have 2 get at least 1 unit 2 stand next 2 it long enough 2 where u capture it it gives 20 gold every 5 seconds

Archeon
10-15-2012, 06:11 PM
stacking speartons becoming new insta win plz fix

Tecness2
10-15-2012, 08:23 PM
stacking speartons becoming new insta win plz fix
....No it's not lol. Stack swordwraith & flying crossbowman with 2 magikill.

Mr E
10-15-2012, 09:45 PM
Maybe a remember my username thing? :P

WINWill
10-16-2012, 12:12 AM
I've been lagging and lost 70 times by default. I can't fix much but a user in Stick Empires/Stick War 2 Order's Empire told me that creating a new account makes it less laggy. Is this actually true or will it lag even with a new account?

Tecness2
10-16-2012, 12:23 AM
I've been lagging and lost 70 times by default. I can't fix much but a user in Stick Empires/Stick War 2 Order's Empire told me that creating a new account makes it less laggy. Is this actually true or will it lag even with a new account?
How would making a new account fix lag that is related to your computer?

Tecness2
10-16-2012, 12:38 AM
How would making a new account fix lag that is related to your computer?

WINWill
10-16-2012, 12:59 AM
I am not sure, but a user told me. If this cannot be fixed then don't reply in 48 hours. Main problem is the network not fast.

Oh and if there is a way to add this then I suggest to make a way to flag a player as lag so it wont be unfair to lose so many times. Something like 20 and more loses from lag in short peroid of time before this happens.

xn0ize
10-16-2012, 05:08 AM
A suggestion:
Seeing how much goldleft in each mine, would be rather nice to know in cases when it's almost drying off.

Moo78
10-16-2012, 10:55 AM
It would be cool to show what's news every updates. The last update that have been reported is the 1.07, while it's actually the 1.12

Greygrey7
10-17-2012, 11:21 AM
I have feed back and suggestions thank you for taking your time to read this crazy jay

Stick empires is a very good war game but lacks the ability to be great because of some simple things.

Suggestions:
1. tower poison is almost all powerful it allows spamming zombie guys while the miners can just kill it off. (i had 9 spearton and was defeated by 10 miners and 1 Posion thrower.)

2.Leveling system to keep players interested (maybe by spending Empire points you could get timed multipliers for EXP)

3.every 20 levels you can unlock a custom title or something

Greygrey7
10-17-2012, 11:24 AM
Suggestions for new units:

Gods: Cost 500 Empire points

The gods are a heavy attack yet weak defense team which relies heavily on mana (which can be gained by attained by killing other units)

godzilla200000
10-17-2012, 01:43 PM
MY BIG LIST OF IDEAS:

-More buildable traps and defense mechanisms, like pits for killing small soldiers, medieval barbed wire, trebuchets, explosives tied to trip wires, boulders, rigged gold mines, medieval bear traps, etc. The shinobi can have an upgrade which allows him to dismantle traps at the cost of time and vulnerability to the enemy.

i agree and there should be a way to use a cloaked ninja to rigg a gold mine on the enemy side

cowboy bodacious
10-17-2012, 06:36 PM
has anyone had trouble with logging into the game mine only says register wont let me go to the play now so i cna log in and play

Luzoto
10-17-2012, 06:46 PM
has anyone had trouble with logging into the game mine only says register wont let me go to the play now so i cna log in and play

You are visiting the right link for the game, right? www.stickempires.com/main.php
If you did visit that site and you can't log in, make sure you're using the username instead of your email, and triple check your password with numlock and capslock. Otherwise...I don't know what you do but I'm sure it's something to do with support or making a new account.

Greygrey7
10-18-2012, 03:22 PM
Thank you for reading our suggestions crazy jay

1.Titles (like in C.o.D you can earn titles for your name) that can change the font and color of your name
2.Badges
3.Events (That's how most games get HUGE reputation)
4.Special Army for beta & Alpha testers when the game comes out (this would create a new challenge for later players making them train to beat it thus, generating more plays.)
5.Leveling up system (as i have mentioned before)

Ikerocker64
10-18-2012, 05:40 PM
I hope I'm not asking for too much, but can Alpha testers have free access to chaos? Also, (as a suggestion), maybe you can add an in-game currency that can be bought or unlocked, and use it to temporarily use Chaos for a game. Just a suggestion, it might let some people get to use Chaos and maybe purchase it after a brief preview.

Luzoto
10-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Here's a small question, with the beta allowing anyone to play, will we be allowed to release video footage of the game? Also, it would be nice if the Stick Empires thread had sub-threads for bug reports, comments and suggestions, and strategies put into one sub-thread (since there aren't too many chaos threads up), as well as the general forum. It would help to hold these sixteen pages of suggestions and make them more noticeable.

Tecness2
10-18-2012, 10:15 PM
Here's a small question, with the beta allowing anyone to play, will we be allowed to release video footage of the game? Also, it would be nice if the Stick Empires thread had sub-threads for bug reports, comments and suggestions, and strategies put into one sub-thread (since there aren't too many chaos threads up), as well as the general forum. It would help to hold these sixteen pages of suggestions and make them more noticeable.
I'm pretty sure you could release video footage during the alpha too. Crazy Jay asked me to upload a video of him kicking my ass. Lol. I am slowly getting around to it, but when I get back home. I'm at a hotel right now. ANYWAY I like the way it currently is. Sorta.

Luzoto
10-18-2012, 10:21 PM
I'm pretty sure you could release video footage during the alpha too. Crazy Jay asked me to upload a video of him kicking my ass. Lol. I am slowly getting around to it, but when I get back home. I'm at a hotel right now. ANYWAY I like the way it currently is. Sorta.
Send me that video ASAP, I need to figure out why every single person seems to mine gold and mana faster than I do even if I use JUST MINERS for like half the battle and most of the beginning of it.

Tecness2
10-18-2012, 10:31 PM
Send me that video ASAP, I need to figure out why every single person seems to mine gold and mana faster than I do even if I use JUST MINERS for like half the battle and most of the beginning of it.
I don't have it uploaded. You need 3-5 on mana and 8 on gold with full upgrades

Luzoto
10-18-2012, 11:21 PM
I don't have it uploaded. You need 3-5 on mana and 8 on gold with full upgrades

I...I do that...yet by the time I've gotten a single swordswrath in, the enemy usually has an archer and several swordswrath or even a spearton. I think it would help if I watched a video to see what I was messing up on...

Tecness2
10-18-2012, 11:37 PM
I...I do that...yet by the time I've gotten a single swordswrath in, the enemy usually has an archer and several swordswrath or even a spearton. I think it would help if I watched a video to see what I was messing up on...
I'll make an early game how to video later

flnonoy
10-19-2012, 07:36 AM
Here's a suggestion: Instead of declaring a person that lags out of a fight the loser, could you just not declare a winner or loser? Numerous times I've been in a position of strength, but then I've lagged out and lost, and that's really screwed up my win-loss ratio. If you could fix that, that would be great.

I totally agree with you

Bladed Fire
10-20-2012, 09:40 PM
Faster server and not lagging all the time.

StealthStick
10-21-2012, 06:13 PM
It would be great if there was a billet or some cellphone services here for Brazil, so I can pay my goldmembership account... I can't use paypal, I'm not allowed to yet...

husy
10-22-2012, 05:20 AM
not sure if this was suggested yet (too many pages and i'm not checking all :P)

but i think the gold mines should tell you how much they have in them, so that when they run out you know

(and do they actually run out? i gain gold from even ran-out ones)

Tijmen
10-22-2012, 11:29 AM
did the host changed? i'm having this notification on Chrome

Not Found

The requested URL /play was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.22 (Amazon) Server at www.stickempires.com Port 80

in IE i'm getting a similar notification, but than in Dutch lol

Luzoto
10-22-2012, 12:55 PM
not sure if this was suggested yet (too many pages and i'm not checking all :P)

but i think the gold mines should tell you how much they have in them, so that when they run out you know

(and do they actually run out? i gain gold from even ran-out ones)

They do run out. It's hard to tell when they're almost gone, but the miners stop mining from truly empty mines.

petmuju
10-23-2012, 03:57 AM
So there is Order and Chaos empire right? We should have a neutral one. The Rejects! XD (any better name ideas?)

Units:
The simple fast dashinite.
Wingidon(same like eclipsor but maybe make some changes).
Keeper(special unit that defends monuments... remember?)

Non-rejected units(but same empire and some new ideas or old...)
New giant?(uses giant spears or swords maybe?)
Classic miner(mines the old way).
Ground crossbowman
spear thrower(can be the keeper instead...)
canites(same like crawlers but they are more like dogs)
Old magikill(can summon minions and must be researched)
Defender(tanks damage low damage uses big shield)

Miner ability:
order uses walls and chaos makes towers. Any ideas here?

ability:
summon minion
castle spear thrower?
miner ability
passive income
tower spawn lvl 1= defender lvl 2 = giant

JonEthan
10-23-2012, 10:48 AM
good idea

JonEthan
10-23-2012, 10:53 AM
Yyou should call them the Arcanes, and maybe the miners could lay down traps, which could only be detected by magikill and ninja. Also the canites should be called hounds, and should only be built when accompanied by the Hunter, which could be the spear thrower. I agree with your idea, and I believe this could be a future update if it gets supported.

petmuju
10-24-2012, 01:28 AM
Yyou should call them the Arcanes, and maybe the miners could lay down traps, which could only be detected by magikill and ninja. Also the canites should be called hounds, and should only be built when accompanied by the Hunter, which could be the spear thrower. I agree with your idea, and I believe this could be a future update if it gets supported.

Thanks! :D Canites is actually the name named by me based on the word canine. And Arcanes = nice! Idea for traps = nice! (why haven't I thought of that? XD)
the traps should be able to splash and have a limit of 4 or 5.

Maybe my idea for old magikill can be named Arcanites. Defender can be called Defendus.

I think players shouldn't lose ratings when they lag. It doesn't prove their skills at all...

Bladed Fire
10-24-2012, 07:43 PM
What if a new race that is the elementals?

petmuju
10-24-2012, 09:24 PM
What if a new race that is the elementals?

Named Elementals. Then, we could change the Magikill name to Arcanites! :D Great!

Luzoto
10-24-2012, 09:32 PM
Named Elementals. Then, we could change the Magikill name to Arcanites! :D Great!

Shouldn't Stick Empire's Magikill be named Arcanites, since they have elemental spells and are entirely different from the original Magikill? It only makes sense...

petmuju
10-24-2012, 10:56 PM
Shouldn't Stick Empire's Magikill be named Arcanites, since they have elemental spells and are entirely different from the original Magikill? It only makes sense...

Maybe we hope that CrazyJay sees all of this and see what he thinks of it. =)
The more empires, the better! :D

Oh, and I think the spear throwers should throw magical spears. It make sense that they use magic if the empire name is Elementals/Arcane/Magical stuff/etc...

Luzoto
10-24-2012, 11:01 PM
Maybe we hope that CrazyJay sees all of this and see what he thinks of it. =)
The more empires, the better! :D

Oh, and I think the spear throwers should throw magical spears. It make sense that they use magic if the empire name is Elementals/Arcane/Magical stuff/etc...

Personally, I think a third empire would be cool, but I'd like to see more focus on two or three instead of throwing in armies one after another. You could always re-skin your troops in the armory, right? I'm sure there'll be lots of ideas for cosmetics, and maybe a better way to earn empire coins too...

petmuju
10-25-2012, 12:02 AM
2 empire coins per victory?

And about the 3rd race: If it's going to be named something like The Arcane or something, the dashinite should probably have sparkles as he runs to show there's magical blessing. The wingidon(wingadon sounds better :D) can shoot magical arrows. Maybe the arrows can look like a straight blue beam. Same for the ground crossbow man. This empire relies more on mana.

Training cost ideas:
Regular miner! just 150gold mines the old way like the first stick war
Dashinite: 120gold 10mana fast training fast unit stronger than canite,crawlers and swordwraths 2population
Wingadon: 400gold 300mana magical arrows! 4population
Keeper: 200gold 30mana can only stay near statues and throws magical spears if threatened 2population
Defender: 400gold 100mana tank unit 2population
Arcanite(old magikill): 450gold 550mana summons small canites at level 1 summon upgrade, Level 2 summon upgrade summons small dashinite
Canites: (same price as crawlers) fast training fast unit replacement for crawler and it's a dog(canine) can 1population
Giant: 1350gold 200mana uses sword and shield 7population
Buffer: 250gold 350mana increases speed,defense and strength of nearby units
Ground crossbow man: 350gold 50mana shoots faster and harder than archidon 3population

Miner ability:
Trap: builds a trap that causes high splash damage that is enough to kill a spearton. Can build 2.

Arcanite: summons canites or dashinites maximum 2.
Giant growth
Tower spawn: Defender and giant
buffer: can heal but heals less and cost more mana than Meric. Can cure poison

Reiniat
10-25-2012, 09:08 AM
The current way of making coins is actually dull, we should win coins for every fight we won until a certain limit. Maybe 5 coins per win, with a limit of 15 coins per day.

Greygrey7
10-25-2012, 02:09 PM
i have played this game alot and the only maps that chaos is ever able to win on is the huge maps please let there be some way that you can tell what map you are playing on during army selection

Tecness2
10-25-2012, 03:02 PM
i have played this game alot and the only maps that chaos is ever able to win on is the huge maps please let there be some way that you can tell what map you are playing on during army selection
That's not true. How many times have you played this game? :p

Greygrey7
10-25-2012, 03:08 PM
Army idea: Rhones (Ron-sees)

A rogue army of arcanites and humans, with OK stats but, rely heavily on their upgrades
(Those who would rather than being infected by chaos or joining the order have alined themselves with the Rhones)

Miner
Rogue miner-Cost 150 gold + 0 mana
Stats:Same as miner
Upgrades:Money money money! Lvl 1, Money Money Money! Lvl 2, Money Money Money! Lvl 3, Pitfall.
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________
Melee
Thief - 200 gold + 0 mana
Stats:Good attack. Good speed. Low defense
Upgrades:Pick Pocket.

Horsemen - 500 gold + 50 mana
Stats:Massive speed. Great attack. Good Defense. (About the same defense as Monk)
Upgrades:Stampede, Heavy stab.

Dwarf Axemen - 750 gold + 50 mana
Stats:Terribly slow. Great attack. Great defense
Upgrades:Fully loaded.
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Ranged

Rogue Archer - 400 gold + 0 mana
Stats:Godly range. Good speed. low attack. Good defense. (Overpowering range yet very low attack)
Upgrades:Piercing light.

Draconian (Human size dragon) - 700 gold + 150 mana (Flying type)
Stats:Moderate range. Great speed. Great attack. Good defense.
Upgrades:Eternal flame.

Magic users

Shaman - 450 gold + 200 mana
Stats:Low speed, Low attack, Great defense, Low range. (Healer type)
Upgrades: Shaman's might.

Evolved Arcanite - 1000 gold + 400 mana (All upgrades are in a line/ you must get the one to the left to get the next.)
Stats:Good speed, Good attack, Good defense, Good range. (Much like the Magikill in Stickwars I)
Upgrades: Demon summoner I. Demon summoner II. Demon summoner III. Demon summoner IV. Demon lord.

Giant unit

Dragon - 1500 gold + 0 mana
Stats:Same speed as other giants, Better attack than Giant, Lower defense than both giants, Better range of normal giant but slightly less than enslaved giant.
Upgrades: Dragons fire, Dragon growth I, Dragon Growth II.

Upgrades
(Sorry i didnt make gold or mana costs i couldnt come up with prices)

ECONOMY ROOM:
Money money money (Increases money per mine turn in by 20)
Passive gold (same as others)
Tower spawn (Spawns at random a spearton or a dark knight but, never a horsemen)
Tower spawn II (Spawns at random a Giant or an enslaved giant but, never a dragon)
Miner trap (Allows miners to build a pit fall that will instantly kill ANY unit that walks on it (One time) max:2

SWORDHALL:
Pick pocket (Gain 20 gold for every unit killed by a thief for 10 seconds)
Stampede (Stacks:5x all horsemen selected when this move is used rapidly charge dealing knockback & stun)
Heavy stab (All horsemen selected will use their sword and stab the enemy dealing great damage)
Fully loaded (All Dwarven axemen selected throw a Bomb doing great damage)

ARCHERY RANGE:
Piercing light (Punish your enemies for not joining your side by launching an arrow made out of pure light)
Eternal flame (Draconian fire breathing does even more damage and has a slower cooldown)
Castle rogue (Get a rogue archer to defend your castle)

DRAGONS DEN:
Dragons fire (Launch a huge fireball at your enemy and cause a burn over time)
Dragon growth (Your giant unit grows larger and gains more health)

MAGIC SHOP:
Shamans might (Shaman unit casts a spell that turns all friendly units in the area into fierce Dragons for 6 seconds)
Demon summoner (Summon 1 more demon every time you cast demon summon)
Demon summoner 2 (Summon 2 more demons every time you cast demon summon)
Demon summoner 3 (Summon 2 more demons every time you cast demon summon)
Demon summoner 4 (All demons summoned by friendly units gain 2x attack)
Demon lord (Along with the other 8 demons summoned you summon a devil doing great damage) (Needs all demon summoners to unlock)

Greygrey7
10-25-2012, 03:11 PM
That's not true. How many times have you played this game? :p

62 why?

Plus: Im sorry for exagerating but the thing is chaos's chances of winning on a small map are minimized.

while on a large map chaos is beast

Tecness2
10-25-2012, 03:12 PM
62 why?

Plus: Im sorry for exagerating but the thing is chaos's chances of winning on a small map are minimized.

while on a large map chaos is beast
Then you're not playing chaos right. I've played about 62 games of JUST chaos. I think, I've lost like...3? IF that much.

Reiniat
10-25-2012, 07:27 PM
You should add a stat that metters when someone lags and is kicked out, it is very annoying because ive lost only 5 full games but due to lag problems it says i┤ve lost 18 times.
Also the motive for win or lose should be in the after battle report, so we can know if the enemy quit or lagged out.

Bladed Fire
10-25-2012, 08:09 PM
Army idea: Rhones (Ron-sees)

A rogue army of arcanites and humans, with OK stats but, rely heavily on their upgrades
(Those who would rather than being infected by chaos or joining the order have alined themselves with the Rhones)

Miner
Rogue miner-Cost 150 gold + 0 mana
Stats:Same as miner
Upgrades:Money money money! Lvl 1, Money Money Money! Lvl 2, Money Money Money! Lvl 3, Pitfall.
Melee
Thief - 200 gold + 0 mana
Stats:Good attack. Good speed. Low defense
Upgrades:Pick Pocket.

Horsemen - 500 gold + 50 mana
Stats:Massive speed. Great attack. Good Defense. (About the same defense as Monk)
Upgrades:Stampede, Heavy stab.

Dwarf Axemen - 750 gold + 50 mana
Stats:Terribly slow. Great attack. Great defense
Upgrades:Fully loaded.

Ranged

Rogue Archer - 400 gold + 0 mana
Stats:Godly range. Good speed. low attack. Good defense. (Overpowering range yet very low attack)
Upgrades:Piercing light.

Draconian (Human size dragon) - 700 gold + 150 mana (Flying type)
Stats:Moderate range. Great speed. Great attack. Good defense.
Upgrades:Eternal flame.

Magic users

Shaman - 450 gold + 200 mana
Stats:Low speed, Low attack, Great defense, Low range. (Healer type)
Upgrades: Shaman's might.

Evolved Arcanite - 1000 gold + 400 mana (All upgrades are in a line/ you must get the one to the left to get the next.)
Stats:Good speed, Good attack, Good defense, Good range. (Much like the Magikill in Stickwars I)
Upgrades: Demon summoner I. Demon summoner II. Demon summoner III. Demon summoner IV. Demon lord.

Giant unit

Dragon - 1500 gold + 0 mana
Stats:Same speed as other giants, Better attack than Giant, Lower defense than both giants, Better range of normal giant but slightly less than enslaved giant.
Upgrades: Dragons fire, Dragon growth I, Dragon Growth II.

Upgrades
(Sorry i didnt make gold or mana costs i couldnt come up with prices)

ECONOMY ROOM:
Money money money (Increases money per mine turn in by 20)
Passive gold (same as others)
Tower spawn (Spawns at random a spearton or a dark knight but, never a horsemen)
Tower spawn II (Spawns at random a Giant or an enslaved giant but, never a dragon)
Miner trap (Allows miners to build a pit fall that will instantly kill ANY unit that walks on it (One time) max:2

SWORDHALL:
Pick pocket (Gain 20 gold for every unit killed by a thief for 10 seconds)
Stampede (Stacks:5x all horsemen selected when this move is used rapidly charge dealing knockback & stun)
Heavy stab (All horsemen selected will use their sword and stab the enemy dealing great damage)
Fully loaded (All Dwarven axemen selected throw a Bomb doing great damage)

ARCHERY RANGE:
Piercing light (Punish your enemies for not joining your side by launching an arrow made out of pure light)
Eternal flame (Draconian fire breathing does even more damage and has a slower cooldown)
Castle rogue (Get a rogue archer to defend your castle)

DRAGONS DEN:
Dragons fire (Launch a huge fireball at your enemy and cause a burn over time)
Dragon growth (Your giant unit grows larger and gains more health)

MAGIC SHOP:
Shamans might (Shaman unit casts a spell that turns all friendly units in the area into fierce Dragons for 6 seconds)
Demon summoner (Summon 1 more demon every time you cast demon summon)
Demon summoner 2 (Summon 2 more demons every time you cast demon summon)
Demon summoner 3 (Summon 2 more demons every time you cast demon summon)
Demon summoner 4 (All demons summoned by friendly units gain 2x attack)
Demon lord (Along with the other 8 demons summoned you summon a devil doing great damage) (Needs all demon summoners to unlock)

Should a a lair or something old...? And this empires looks overpowered...

Bladed Fire
10-25-2012, 08:24 PM
Suggestions for third race: Elementals
Melee: Planat(guy with sharp leaves at his right hand)100gold less damage but more than crawlers
Ranged: Purat(guy that shoots water drop)300gold 30mana less damage more range
Tank unit: Grorat(guy that create sharp rocks to attack and can create rock shields)450gold 100mana as same attack damage as Speartons
Fast unit: Lecrat(guy that attacks with lightning and can flash(teleport) from one place to another instantly)400gold 100mana less damage than Shadowrath
Flying unit: Winrat(guy that flys using his wind energy and shoots a small gust of wind)350gold 100mana faster attacks and less damage than Eclipsor but more health than Albowtross
Support unit: Frosrat(guy with ice cubes in his both hand that can slow down enemy and have a chance to freeze enemy)400gold 400mana melee attack less damage than speartons
Leader: Flamrat(guy that shoots fire arrow that explodes and can create fireballs that explodes)550 gold 600 mana more attack damage than spearton(ranged) and more health than magikill
Gigantic: Quarat(gigantic guy that create quakes when attacking)1300 gold 250 mana attack damage less than ordinary giants and have AOE damage that stuns enemies.

Building:
Forest of wisdom:Natural wisdom(heals Planat)200 gold 100 mana, Stone shield(enables Grorat to create shield that decrease attack damage by 0.4)500 gold, Flash(enables Lecrat to teleport)100 gold 200 mana and Combo(enables Lecrat to hit two times(right electric hook and lightning blast)300 gold
Lake of waving: Water bullet(enables Purat to shoot water drops that hit 3 enemies in a time)200 gold 200 mana, Wind Gusts(enables Winrat to shoots wind gusts with both his hands)400 gold, Castle Purats (as usual)
Hole of lava: Explosion(enables Flamrat's fire arrow to cause splash damage)200 gold 100mana, Fireball(like Magikill's blast)50mana, Dire Flameball(like Fireball but explodes 3 times) 400mana
Mountain of quake: Giant growth(as usual), Stunner(enables Quarat to stun enemies longer)300 gold 50 mana
Winter Cave:Frostbite(enables Frosrat's normal attack to slow down enemy)50 gold 50 mana, Freeze(enables Frosrat to have chance to freeze enemy)100 gold 100 mana, Resilience(as usual)
Gold Basement of essence :Miner Hustle(as usual), Passive Incoming Gold(as usual), Tower Spawn(as usual), Miner essence platform(need a unit to contact and hold him, letting him to activate the platform that slightly heals and attacks)research 100 gold build 200 gold 50 mana

I just like the elemental graphics and want to see it...

Smile
10-25-2012, 09:35 PM
give me money when the opponent defaults.

petmuju
10-25-2012, 11:15 PM
Suggestions for third race: Elementals
Melee: Planat(guy with sharp leaves at his right hand)100gold less damage but more than crawlers
Ranged: Purat(guy that shoots water drop)300gold 30mana less damage more range
Tank unit: Grorat(guy that create sharp rocks to attack and can create rock shields)450gold 100mana as same attack damage as Speartons
Fast unit: Lecrat(guy that attacks with lightning and can flash(teleport) from one place to another instantly)400gold 100mana less damage than Shadowrath
Flying unit: Winrat(guy that flys using his wind energy and shoots a small gust of wind)350gold 100mana faster attacks and less damage than Eclipsor but more health than Albowtross
Support unit: Frosrat(guy with ice cubes in his both hand that can slow down enemy and have a chance to freeze enemy)400gold 400mana melee attack less damage than speartons
Leader: Flamrat(guy that shoots fire arrow that explodes and can create fireballs that explodes)550 gold 600 mana more attack damage than spearton(ranged) and more health than magikill
Gigantic: Quarat(gigantic guy that create quakes when attacking)1300 gold 250 mana attack damage less than ordinary giants and have AOE damage that stuns enemies.

Building:
Forest of wisdom:Natural wisdom(heals Planat)200 gold 100 mana, Stone shield(enables Grorat to create shield that decrease attack damage by 0.4)500 gold, Flash(enables Lecrat to teleport)100 gold 200 mana and Combo(enables Lecrat to hit two times(right electric hook and lightning blast)300 gold
Lake of waving: Water bullet(enables Purat to shoot water drops that hit 3 enemies in a time)200 gold 200 mana, Wind Gusts(enables Winrat to shoots wind gusts with both his hands)400 gold, Castle Purats (as usual)
Hole of lava: Explosion(enables Flamrat's fire arrow to cause splash damage)200 gold 100mana, Fireball(like Magikill's blast)50mana, Dire Flameball(like Fireball but explodes 3 times) 400mana
Mountain of quake: Giant growth(as usual), Stunner(enables Quarat to stun enemies longer)300 gold 50 mana
Winter Cave:Frostbite(enables Frosrat's normal attack to slow down enemy)50 gold 50 mana, Freeze(enables Frosrat to have chance to freeze enemy)100 gold 100 mana, Resilience(as usual)
Gold Basement of essence :Miner Hustle(as usual), Passive Incoming Gold(as usual), Tower Spawn(as usual), Miner essence platform(need a unit to contact and hold him, letting him to activate the platform that slightly heals and attacks)research 100 gold build 200 gold 50 mana

I just like the elemental graphics and want to see it...

We may end up 5 empires! XD Or the best shall be chosen! I hope CrazyJay would see page 17 until where we stop our ideas about new empires! XD
Let's also think about a story about our empires. :D But I think this isn't as overpowered as the empire Rhones. Good job! :D I will have to think of 13 abilities/technologies and 9 units which consist of 1 mining, 3 melee, 2 ranged, 3 support: 1 giant 2 Magic dealers for my empire idea. I think I'll name my empire: The Disorder! XD

Still, may I make another suggestion? I would like a defend button without sending miners.

Bladed Fire
10-26-2012, 01:37 AM
What if... miner walls and turrets that can upgrade up to level3? and more buildings to construct other than wall and turrets... It will be more fun when more buildings are built.

Bladed Fire
10-26-2012, 01:40 AM
We may end up 5 empires! XD Or the best shall be chosen! I hope CrazyJay would see page 17 until where we stop our ideas about new empires! XD
Let's also think about a story about our empires. :D But I think this isn't as overpowered as the empire Rhones. Good job! :D I will have to think of 13 abilities/technologies and 9 units which consist of 1 mining, 3 melee, 2 ranged, 3 support: 1 giant 2 Magic dealers for my empire idea. I think I'll name my empire: The Disorder! XD

Still, may I make another suggestion? I would like a defend button without sending miners.

It's easy to think my story... The forest of wisdom which is 100 000 years old had pure elements that one day, Magikill came to rest and his suddenly cast a wrong spell to the forest and the elements become elementals... they have bitter days after that that they want to seek revenge to Magikill, which is Order's Empire.

petmuju
10-26-2012, 02:50 AM
I'm going to try categorize my units for the empire 'Disorder' again. There are 10 units:

Mining:
Classic Miner 2 population
150 gold
Mines the stick war 1 way. Builds traps that splash enough to kill a spearton. Can't reach flying units.

----------------------------------------------------------

Melee:
Canite 1 population
150 gold 20 mana
Dogs that increases power in packs but weaker and slower than dashinite in single combat

Dashinite 1 population
120 gold 10 mana
Rejected fast moving unit with sparkles as it moves.

Tankerite 2 population
400gold 100 mana
Blessed obsidian armour and giant obsidian shield. Less attack than spearton and more defense than spearton or Juggerknight.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ranged:
Keeper 2 population
200 gold 30 mana
Stays only near statues. Throws blessed spears at enemies. Weaker than Archidons but longer range.

Crossolite 3 population
350 gold 50 mana
Faster and harder shots than Archidons. Shoots magical sparkly arrows. Ground unit

Wingadon 5 population
400 gold 300 mana
Air unit. Shoots magical sparkly arrows. Little bit stronger than eclipsor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Magic:
Arcanite 6 population
450 gold 550 mana
An upgraded stick war 1 Magikill and the leader of Disorder. Has the ability to summon mini canites and dashinites(will be explained in abilities and technologies)

Bufferite 3 population
250 gold 350 mana
Increases speed, defense and attack of nearby units by 5%. Cannot heal but can cure when researched.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Support:
Giant 8 population
1350 gold 200 mana
Uses swords and shield. Same attack as Giant but with more defense. This giant is more intelligent.

-----------------------------------------------------

Abilities and technologies:
Treasury: Gold income
Miner trap: trap is not visible to enemies.
Miner hustle
Tower spawn: Spawns tankerite at level 1. Spawns Giant and level 2

Spellroom: Arcanite summon: Summons 1 mini canite at level 1. Summons 2 mini canites at level 2. Summons 2 mini canites and 1 mini dashinite.
Bufferite cure: Cures poison.

Giant training room: Giants growth lvl 1 and 2.

Archery range: Crossolite poison arrows
Wingadon arrow splash arrow
Keeper range increase

Training hall: Dashinite rage: Move faster and increased strength. Defense and health lowered.
Tankarite shield charge: Charges like Juggerknight but less damage.

This empire focus more on mana. There also isn't a natural heal.
And for the story:
Some of these units used to be in Order. Some of them were rejected for being weak. Some just left on their own because Order was corrupt in the first stick war. Those who were rejected: Dashinites, Wingadon, Keeper, Crossolites and some old miners wanted revenge. (Crossolites were rejected for not having wings) While the people who left were giants and Magikills. Magikills trained into two types of units: The Arcanites and Bufferites. Arcanites created dog-like units called canites named after them. they learnt to summon smaller versions of them. Bufferite learnt another skill of buffing and curing. Bufferite created and blessed armour and weapons for the army. The rejected units shall get their revenge!

(some of the rejects were really rejected(not the wingadon(changed name) or crossolites(newly planned)) for stick war 2.

Bladed Fire
10-26-2012, 03:54 AM
If there is a hero thing to summon ...if like swordwrath, except rage he can critic strike the enemy and sweep slash that hurts enemies at one time....if like spearton, he can use shield bash but not at shield wall stance but all stance and in shield wall stance he can walk, and of course throw spear too. Hero can be summoned in barracks by researching and right-click at the summon (if hero is swordwrath then swordwrath) button to summon it.

Bladed Fire
10-26-2012, 03:58 AM
I'm going to try categorize my units for the empire 'Disorder' again. There are 10 units:

Mining:
Classic Miner 2 population
150 gold
Mines the stick war 1 way. Builds traps that splash enough to kill a spearton. Can't reach flying units.

----------------------------------------------------------

Melee:
Canite 1 population
150 gold 20 mana
Dogs that increases power in packs but weaker and slower than dashinite in single combat

Dashinite 1 population
120 gold 10 mana
Rejected fast moving unit with sparkles as it moves.

Tankerite 2 population
400gold 100 mana
Blessed obsidian armour and giant obsidian shield. Less attack than spearton and more defense than spearton or Juggerknight.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ranged:
Keeper 2 population
200 gold 30 mana
Stays only near statues. Throws blessed spears at enemies. Weaker than Archidons but longer range.

Crossolite 3 population
350 gold 50 mana
Faster and harder shots than Archidons. Shoots magical sparkly arrows. Ground unit

Wingadon 5 population
400 gold 300 mana
Air unit. Shoots magical sparkly arrows. Little bit stronger than eclipsor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Magic:
Arcanite 6 population
450 gold 550 mana
An upgraded stick war 1 Magikill and the leader of Disorder. Has the ability to summon mini canites and dashinites(will be explained in abilities and technologies)

Bufferite 3 population
250 gold 350 mana
Increases speed, defense and attack of nearby units by 5%. Cannot heal but can cure when researched.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Support:
Giant 8 population
1350 gold 200 mana
Uses swords and shield. Same attack as Giant but with more defense. This giant is more intelligent.

-----------------------------------------------------

Abilities and technologies:
Treasury: Gold income
Miner trap: trap is not visible to enemies.
Miner hustle
Tower spawn: Spawns tankerite at level 1. Spawns Giant and level 2

Spellroom: Arcanite summon: Summons 1 mini canite at level 1. Summons 2 mini canites at level 2. Summons 2 mini canites and 1 mini dashinite.
Bufferite cure: Cures poison.

Giant training room: Giants growth lvl 1 and 2.

Archery range: Crossolite poison arrows
Wingadon arrow splash arrow
Keeper range increase

Training hall: Dashinite rage: Move faster and increased strength. Defense and health lowered.
Tankarite shield charge: Charges like Juggerknight but less damage.

This empire focus more on mana. There also isn't a natural heal.
And for the story:
Some of these units used to be in Order. Some of them were rejected for being weak. Some just left on their own because Order was corrupt in the first stick war. Those who were rejected: Dashinites, Wingadon, Keeper, Crossolites and some old miners wanted revenge. (Crossolites were rejected for not having wings) While the people who left were giants and Magikills. Magikills trained into two types of units: The Arcanites and Bufferites. Arcanites created dog-like units called canites named after them. they learnt to summon smaller versions of them. Bufferite learnt another skill of buffing and curing. Bufferite created and blessed armour and weapons for the army. The rejected units shall get their revenge!

(some of the rejects were really rejected(not the wingadon(changed name) or crossolites(newly planned)) for stick war 2.

Why not call it Reorder Republic?

petmuju
10-26-2012, 05:07 AM
Why not call it Reorder Republic?

We might want something with only a single word like 'Order and 'Chaos'.
But we could call it Republic. :D

duel91
10-26-2012, 08:54 AM
yo man we got a problem here guys, and its rage quiters, what i noticed is that when the opponent starts to lose, they would surrender or quit their browser, whats f-up is that we still get the defeat point, meaning we lose the game, crazy jay could you fix this

Bladed Fire
10-26-2012, 09:26 PM
Still, I saw you all had complaint many times but the castle archers still 3 when full upgraded and didn't have fire arrows... that means the chaos are overpowered...???

Bladed Fire
10-26-2012, 09:28 PM
And please stop the meric from coming out of the defensive line, please.

Panki
10-26-2012, 11:06 PM
And please stop the meric from coming out of the defensive line, please.

-Click monk
-Click Hold position on the Command Card
-Your monk will now stay still and heal.

Bladed Fire
10-27-2012, 03:21 AM
-Click monk
-Click Hold position on the Command Card
-Your monk will now stay still and heal.
Ok thanks but it will be hard to move the monk now...Anyway, why Magikill's spell range is small and when I use him to cast a spell, he will be damaged.

petmuju
10-27-2012, 07:48 AM
Ok thanks but it will be hard to move the monk now...Anyway, why Magikill's spell range is small and when I use him to cast a spell, he will be damaged.

If you plan to move your Meric, you probably want to move your whole army right? Press spacebar to select your whole army (except miner, ghosts or castle archers/deads of course) and you can move them to wherever you like. But your Meric would lose the hold position.

And a reminder: Castle archers power should be nerfed by half and price should increase. Their splash kill swordwraths too easily. I think they shouldn't give too much damage if they can splash.

gam35
10-28-2012, 11:49 AM
um yeah im relly pissed of cuz the game wont work on my pc its a windows 7 and i was relly looking foward to it >:(

Luzoto
10-28-2012, 12:33 PM
And a reminder: Castle archers power should be nerfed by half and price should increase. Their splash kill swordwraths too easily. I think they shouldn't give too much damage if they can splash.

That's the whole point. Castle Archers are there to stop early invaders from ending the game in seconds. They're much more useless against third tier units.

Panki
10-28-2012, 04:05 PM
Also, can there be some kind of symbol that means that a friend is online but in-game? I hate it when I send a battle requet to 5 people and none of them respond.

Tecness2
10-28-2012, 05:52 PM
Also, can there be some kind of symbol that means that a friend is online but in-game? I hate it when I send a battle requet to 5 people and none of them respond.
Work in progress currently.

Panki
10-28-2012, 06:49 PM
Oh ok then.

gigi2255
10-29-2012, 07:01 AM
Hello my French translator offers as well as say what I think of games, I'm a fan of war and therefore stick stick empire.Je'm not very good at English, but I'm good in French

NexodusArc
10-29-2012, 07:49 AM
Just a Suggestion: Can you make a feature that allows us to pick which map me and my opponent want to fight on? Similiar to Territory War Online.

Greygrey7
10-30-2012, 07:02 AM
Just a Suggestion: Can you make a feature that allows us to pick which map me and my opponent want to fight on? Similiar to Territory War Online.

I LOVE THIS IDEA ITS LIKE I POSTED IT BEFORE!!

oh yeah i did.....

petmuju
10-31-2012, 04:19 AM
Boss mode!(optional decided by both players) Statue breaks up when destroyed and becomes the boss. The defender's(or the attacker that destroyed the statue) statue doesn't become the boss when destroyed. The boss is controlled by arrow keys and can cast spells. During boss mode, the player controlling the boss can't create anymore units except miners. They also can't use miner wall/miner turret or tower spawn. The boss cannot control the centre tower so the defender can continue spawning. The castle archers of the boss will die making miners vulnerable.

The boss have 3x health of a fully upgraded giant but have low armour but has high attack. Always get pushed back slightly when attacked. The upgrades behind the castle changes into a single building to upgrade the boss.
Heal: spends mana to heal little bit of health.
Cure: spends mana to cure poison
Stun ability: Stun enemies attacked for 2 seconds.
ranged ability: Do ranged damage for slightly less damage than melee.

SmileyHunter
11-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Hey There Crazy Jay A newbie here At stickpage but been playing about 7 years on your games Big Fan.Just wanted to know that me and my friend INRL Anjain we dont know how to friend each other on Stick Empires.

Please Relpy-
SmileyHunter

jamesbob21
11-02-2012, 04:30 PM
i really miss the ability to control the men directly. please make an effort to save this awesome ability we had in the first one!

jamesbob21
11-02-2012, 06:03 PM
can you add a explanation of what upgrades do? thx!

tygor123
11-02-2012, 09:15 PM
I feel as if archers should have a penalty for having an enemy reach them. They are the ranged class, after all. Maybe a slower movement speed?

Fathom
11-03-2012, 02:20 AM
There should be a button to cancel the upgrades you might have accidentally pressed, just like how you can cancel the unit creation.
p.s. I'm Leaf in stick empires and I only use chaos. Crazy Jay if your out there add me. my codes 940. I'm ranked 20'th currently on the leader board.

DragonFrost
11-03-2012, 09:33 AM
1. Please finish campaign mode so laggy people can play without lag.
2. Somehow lower the lag?
3. Make a "clear battle history" or whatever button so you can restart without making another account. But of course to prevent people from "accidently" pressing it. make a small box that appears asking people if they are sure they want to delete the battle history.

StickEmpiresHelper
11-04-2012, 04:59 AM
Hello, even though this will be deleted or not looked at im still going to try and give some good ideas.

Now in the world of immorta there are two factions/armies, Order and Chaos, there should still be a civil army or 'barbarians' in the campain or even in muitiplayer. I have a few suggestions of what they should look like if by anychance you actually read this.

Mercinairs (Merconaries): Swordwraith peasents with axes

Barbarian Stick

Barbarian Crossbowman Stick

Barbarian Miner Stick

Kind ideas,

Jude King. judeking2@yahoo.com

SpartanDeath
11-04-2012, 07:00 AM
There isn't a problem but many 'noobs' haven't grasped the idea of a centre tower, mana etc. These should be shown in the tutorial

TheFighterz
11-04-2012, 10:22 AM
There isn't a problem but many 'noobs' haven't grasped the idea of a centre tower, mana etc. These should be shown in the tutorial

I think mana is more needed to go in-depth. The centre tower isn't much of a problem. Out of 15 new people I have faced, 12 of them I had to fight for a while to hold the tower.

TheCruelOne
11-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Well don't know if anyone will actually read this but here goes in no particular order...
1. First and foremost for those of us with older computers manual graphics control would be more helpful then auto-toggle.
2. Maybe a function allowing the assigning of miners while they are building. e.g. 2 miners building assign them to mine or pray.
3. A switch that would allow mass assembly (of combat units) in the center of the map would work wonders.
4. Mana is reallllly easy to mine may need to slow down the collection rate since on average I only need one or two miners to get plenty of mana.
5. Auto-toggle for unit abilities would be REALLY helpful. Though I guess it may discourage players from paying attention to combat.
... and for now that's all I got (obviously just suggestions) really great job so far!

TheFighterz
11-04-2012, 01:05 PM
1. Miners to mine slightly faster or allow a bar that showed their progress, and right-clicking them should automatically give all gold mined like Stick War 1.
2. All units (other than miners) automatically charge after a nearby enemy. This should either be toggled off or stopped completely.
3. Reduce Spearton health slightly.
4. Allow Chaos to be in campaign. (It'd give more value to Chaos)

kidinvisible
11-04-2012, 01:38 PM
1. Miners to mine slightly faster or allow a bar that showed their progress, and right-clicking them should automatically give all gold mined like Stick War 1.
2. All units (other than miners) automatically charge after a nearby enemy. This should either be toggled off or stopped completely.
3. Reduce Spearton health slightly.
4. Allow Chaos to be in campaign. (It'd give more value to Chaos)

1) Has already happened, miners do move faster slightly. with the miner hustle upgrade.
2) This is an option
3) I personally use chaos and don't have any particular idea on what their health should be.
4) I Think chaos should have a separate campaign for people who actually use paid for them to use online.

bluerinse
11-04-2012, 05:45 PM
I liked Stick War for many reasons, and I expected Stick Empires to have the same features. Here are some of them:

Spear Throw Animation
I have liked the ancient Greeks long before I played this game. In fact, the spearton on the cover was what hooked me. It sucks that the spear throwing and the mini sword was removed.
True, an instant kill spear is quite overpowered. However, you can let it do the same damage as the others so the animation can be used again.
Magikill Minions
Yeah, I guess it'll make the magikill a little too overpowered. Maybe make it cost a lot more? I kind of liked the little guys.
Garrisoned Troops Become Archidons
These days, if you don't have the proper protection in the beginning (a wall and an archidon OR an archidon and another tank unit OR a castle archer), then you're toast. It's a big problem if the enemy kills your beginning archidon and picks off your miners. It'll be nice if your garrisoned archers can shoot too, not as strong as castle archer, but enough to provide protection from spamming swordwraths.

bluerinse
11-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Some more suggestions:

Don't show people's losses!
I've observed that people in the leaderboard are there not because they have a lot of wins, but because they have a good win/loss ratio. This makes me nervous and reluctant to play. (I'm only a coward because I have something to lose. Currently at 10/6.)

OP Tower Spawn
How would you like it if a giant is attacking you every few seconds?

Annoying Pause Menu
Noobs keep pausing because they don't want to lose. This reinforces my first point: don't show losses!

Castle Archer Blind Spot
Is it a strategy or glitch exploit? Units against castle wall can't be shot at by castle archers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwsd8FPsvf8

Trapped
After all your miners are killed, you lose. Yeah, I know it's a strategy, but it gets annoying if the enemy gets a speaton early in game, runs past your units, and kills all your miners before you can do anything. You can't even garrison, because you'll lose gold.

franklyn13
11-04-2012, 07:19 PM
patch 1.9 is not working totaly because sometimes my archers miss they tragets and in patch says "bot when the archers miss they tragtes is fixed" and the graphics toogle i think you have to make it manual because my computer is slowly and sometimes they dont active automaticly.
another thing i see sometimes the workers,swordwrath,archers etc... pass over the walls of castle or over the statue, like if this was of air

rabidcow
11-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Maybe there could be some way to prevent players from blitzing at the start of the game as it really takes away the overall experience. Maybe there could be more options to reduce lag. I have a hard time finding players without lag and could you fix the way units re organized when on defense mode as I commonly experience my units endlessly running left and right.

Bladed Fire
11-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Could let our people to climb up the miner wall to prevent being attack?

BuddyLucky2
11-08-2012, 02:32 AM
Hi I have a suggestion, I think it would be a good idea to put all the statues(from stick war examples:Spearton, Archidon, and Magikill statues) in the armory(purely for aesthetics and personally I think it would be nice to have the magikill statue;) from Buddy

Tecness2
11-08-2012, 06:13 AM
Hi I have a suggestion, I think it would be a good idea to put all the statues(from stick war examples:Spearton, Archidon, and Magikill statues) in the armory(purely for aesthetics and personally I think it would be nice to have the magikill statue;) from Buddy
That would be pretty sweet to be honest.

MiamiBigAL
11-08-2012, 02:52 PM
Okay, based on the information you have given before CrazyJay (multiple viable tactics needed), I really think you need a large overhaul of your game mechanics. The easiest way of balancing the game for multiple tactics would be to reward rushing the same amount as teching. The problem you have with this game vs other RTS's is the fragility of one's economy. It is easy to kill miners and it is easy to prevent a player from accessing their second tier gold (which usually wraps up the game for good). If you increase both the strength of the castle archer significantly, and the income from the tower significantly (maybe have 3 towers spaced out evenly with exponential income--e.g. having one tower gives 5 gold per second, two gives 10 gold per second, 3 gives 20 gold per second, or something like that), you reward a rusher proportionally to the amount of aggression put into the rush, and yet have given the defender enough defensive power to tech against low-powered armies.

This could mean strategies for rushing and securing the first tower, strategies for rushing and securing 2 towers, or 3 towers, or turtle strategies which involve rushing miners and castle defenders.

kidinvisible
11-09-2012, 08:18 AM
Okay, based on the information you have given before CrazyJay (multiple viable tactics needed), I really think you need a large overhaul of your game mechanics. The easiest way of balancing the game for multiple tactics would be to reward rushing the same amount as teching. The problem you have with this game vs other RTS's is the fragility of one's economy. It is easy to kill miners and it is easy to prevent a player from accessing their second tier gold (which usually wraps up the game for good). If you increase both the strength of the castle archer significantly, and the income from the tower significantly (maybe have 3 towers spaced out evenly with exponential income--e.g. having one tower gives 5 gold per second, two gives 10 gold per second, 3 gives 20 gold per second, or something like that), you reward a rusher proportionally to the amount of aggression put into the rush, and yet have given the defender enough defensive power to tech against low-powered armies.

This could mean strategies for rushing and securing the first tower, strategies for rushing and securing 2 towers, or 3 towers, or turtle strategies which involve rushing miners and castle defenders.
+1

petmuju
11-09-2012, 08:22 PM
1 day trial on chaos empire for 500 empire coins? XD

And custom statues for empire coins? :D
(example: spearton, magikill, swordwrath etc)(saw this from the previous page)

And maybe skirmish mode:
If both players agree, there'll be a skirmish mode when 4 minutes have passed, People can't train anymore miners but the miners they currently have will work 2x faster(praying, walking and mining)

Killerux
11-09-2012, 11:42 PM
GM could you put new method of paying ? Such as Molpoints coz i hate use paypal thou'
Hopefully you can add more method of buying coins and membership !
THanks

MiamiBigAL
11-10-2012, 07:20 AM
PLEASE action this request asap. Make the garrison command a COMMAND and NOT a toggle (which cannot be overriden by nearby enemies). I have lost so many games because i tell my archers to garrison and they end up jumping right back into battle because an enemy is nearby. This has ruined countless, countless games. This has got to be my biggest pet peeve at the moment.

Tecness2
11-10-2012, 09:51 AM
PLEASE action this request asap. Make the garrison command a COMMAND and NOT a toggle (which cannot be overriden by nearby enemies). I have lost so many games because i tell my archers to garrison and they end up jumping right back into battle because an enemy is nearby. This has ruined countless, countless games. This has got to be my biggest pet peeve at the moment.
It IS a command.

MiamiBigAL
11-10-2012, 12:11 PM
apparently it's a toggle. If you garrison, click off the unit, and then click the unit again and hover over the garrison key, it says "ungarrison", indicating it is a toggle. If it was a command it would always say "garrison", but it doesn't.

Whatever it is, it doesn't work properly anyway.

LordRazen38
11-10-2012, 05:19 PM
I have a question:
Do the armory and weapons affect there attacks, defends, speed, etc.?

DragonFrost
11-10-2012, 08:20 PM
Nope

Killerux
11-10-2012, 11:04 PM
just for show lol ~

RUMMAKER
11-11-2012, 05:30 PM
NEW MAP IDEA: so currently the maps goes like this: |= castle gates O=statue -= empty space := mineral patch += tower

| |O--:--:------+------:--:--O| |

i think if we move the statue INSIDE the castle like this

|O |--:--:--------+--------:--:--| O|

we could have more diverse defenses: CASTLE GATES now take 5 seconds to rise and lower (units can't pass through when lowered)!!! CASTLE GATES can also be destroyed same health as upgraded statue.

we could have different defenders instead of only having castle archers. we could have OIL (pouring boiling oil on to the ground, short range (in front of gates) INSANE damage. etc etc). this way we get to make decisions like do we want to have pure castle archers or pure oil or maybe a mixture of both!!

allowing enemies inside the castle walls also adds another aspect to the game: the enemy can now attack your structures (barracks, giant cave. etc) when they destroy a structure, rocks fall and block the entrance and to unblock u need to send a miner there to start digging away the rocks.

we can have defenses set inside the castle (stronger then defenses set outside)

think about what we could do with statues being inside the castle walls. we could have crawlers CLIMB OVER walls and bypassing the castle gates or flying units flying over the gate and attack the miners that are camping inside the gate!

right now there is no reason not to try to take middle: if we add tec's idea (i also had this idea but tec made a thread on this so il give the cred to tec)
and add 3 different towers |O |--:--:--+--+--+--:--:--| O| AND make it so the more units there are at the tower the faster they will capture. we could have the players making decisions like do i want to leave one unit on the tower closest to my gate while sending the rest to the middle or send all units to the middle and leave the one closest to the gate uncaptured! (the towers closest to the gate should take slightly longer to capture and give less rewords (closer to gate = easier to defend) less gold and weaker ghost spawns.).

xzibit258
11-11-2012, 05:31 PM
you are right about the cosmetics.but as i mentioned in the thread winning a game by Techness2... maybe there should be either a second section to the armory or another tab where you buy upgrades with empire coins or a seconded currency that can be gained by beating campaign missions and maybe make another type of game mode where you can play with or against friends and try a beat goals that are set for users to reach to get this second currency. maybe the game mode could be for the user to beat side missions just to make a back ground for the character. and by beating these side missions and reaching the set goals the user can gain this second currency to buy upgrades for their armies to make them stronger, more defensive, faster, load faster, cost less, and add special abilities to their units, to make you units unique, maybe even when you get enough of this currency there is a option to customize your own ability's for your units.also armor that actually does something for your people maybe even if its heavy it slows them down like a heavy shield or broad sword, maybe if you upgrade this arrows and bows the archers shoot fast and react quicker. these are just some of my thoughts about the armor and game play.-xzibit258

RUMMAKER
11-11-2012, 05:34 PM
1 day trial on chaos empire for 500 empire coins? XD

And custom statues for empire coins? :D
(example: spearton, magikill, swordwrath etc)(saw this from the previous page)

And maybe skirmish mode:
If both players agree, there'll be a skirmish mode when 4 minutes have passed, People can't train anymore miners but the miners they currently have will work 2x faster(praying, walking and mining)

agree on the custom staure one but not sure about skirmish mode.

RUMMAKER
11-11-2012, 05:39 PM
some other suggestions (not thought out just think it be cool):

skeleto mage summon deads(uncontrollable ghost)(cost 200 mana) (in a way like warping in protoss units).

spear throw for spearton (no research) (does triple damage, however, after use he pulls out a dagger with halved damage).

77Row
11-11-2012, 05:42 PM
NEW MAP IDEA: so currently the maps goes like this: |= castle gates O=statue -= empty space := mineral patch += tower

| |O--:--:------+------:--:--O| |

i think if we move the statue INSIDE the castle like this

|O |--:--:--------+--------:--:--| O|

we could have more diverse defenses: CASTLE GATES now take 5 seconds to rise and lower (units can't pass through when lowered)!!! CASTLE GATES can also be destroyed same health as upgraded statue.

we could have different defenders instead of only having castle archers. we could have OIL (pouring boiling oil on to the ground, short range (in front of gates) INSANE damage. etc etc). this way we get to make decisions like do we want to have pure castle archers or pure oil or maybe a mixture of both!!

allowing enemies inside the castle walls also adds another aspect to the game: the enemy can now attack your structures (barracks, giant cave. etc) when they destroy a structure, rocks fall and block the entrance and to unblock u need to send a miner there to start digging away the rocks.

we can have defenses set inside the castle (stronger then defenses set outside)

think about what we could do with statues being inside the castle walls. we could have crawlers CLIMB OVER walls and bypassing the castle gates or flying units flying over the gate and attack the miners that are camping inside the gate!

right now there is no reason not to try to take middle: if we add tec's idea (i also had this idea but tec made a thread on this so il give the cred to tec)
and add 3 different towers |O |--:--:--+--+--+--:--:--| O| AND make it so the more units there are at the tower the faster they will capture. we could have the players making decisions like do i want to leave one unit on the tower closest to my gate while sending the rest to the middle or send all units to the middle and leave the one closest to the gate uncaptured! (the towers closest to the gate should take slightly longer to capture and give less rewords (closer to gate = easier to defend) less gold and weaker ghost spawns.).

Good Idea, now people can come to your base early in the game and kill all your miners. /sarcasm

xzibit258
11-11-2012, 05:52 PM
nice bringing back a control from the old game

RUMMAKER
11-11-2012, 05:59 PM
Good Idea, now people can come to your base early in the game and kill all your miners. /sarcasm
with 3 towers the map will be bigger + u can still run ur miners inside the castle walls (closing walls is faster then opening them (closing = 0.5 sec opening = 5 sec))

TheFighterz
11-11-2012, 07:26 PM
1. Make a 2 gold/mana passive income at the beginning of the game. Without miners and the tower, you're downright f**ked in terms of economy.
2. Miners finish miner slightly faster or a ability that can. I feel they are a little sluggish.
3. Make units able to block paths of enemy units. My archidon is running away from 3 swordwraths so my spearton and 2 swordwrath can get them, not play a game of "Ring Around the Rosie" where my enemies units are running laps around mine to kill my more vunerable units.
4. Slightly slow crawler attack speed and only have Archidon reload while their stationary (not moving)

xzibit258
11-12-2012, 01:57 PM
i think adding abilities that the user can choose before battle to add a extra control to their units would be a very nice addition to the game it would make it harder for each side not knowing what the enemy might have up their sleeves.

of course the abilities you buy you keep for as long as your account last.

and as rummaker brought out i think the spearton spear through would be a nice ability/control for the user like it was used in the first game stick wars.

Ortex
11-14-2012, 10:00 AM
I think there should be something for archers like bomb arrows, or rapid fire and they should Cost AALLLOOOOTT. Also I think ghosts should have there own abilities..

xzibit258
11-14-2012, 04:28 PM
not alot maybe just a second currency or a technique that you can purchars