PDA

View Full Version : Post any Bugs or problems with the game here:

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Tijmen
10-19-2012, 12:20 PM
btw, to get screen shots, push the button prt scr, at most keyboards it should follow after the F keys

Purp3L
10-19-2012, 12:25 PM
Everytime I play and start getting my men, and look at another tab I get defeated..........

Tijmen
10-19-2012, 12:53 PM
the game just shutted down for no reason, and to be seen on the users online, it was for everybody that that situation occured

glad to help ^^

xzibit258
10-19-2012, 05:50 PM
the tutorial seems to frezze at random points during it and with out being able to all the units when finishing the tutorial sense the computer can use other units

Flameraider19
10-19-2012, 09:36 PM
I keep getting the screen saying i was defeated usually at the beginning of the match or when im readying up some troops

billyfreezer
10-20-2012, 06:36 AM
After my opponent lagged out and I went to the victory page, somehow I managed to start the campaign and played it for a little bit. Looks cool guys :)
Haven't since managed to get back into campaign mode.

Tecness2
10-20-2012, 06:42 AM
This is.....odd to say the least.

http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af142/Tecness2/?action=view&current=bandicam2012-10-2008-32-49-832.mp4

jasonlasop
10-20-2012, 07:16 AM
for some reason i keep lagging out it cant be the internet because im right next to the modem with 5 bars and it cant be the computer because its worked fine on basicly everything it started happening since yesterday what happens is it says the other persons lagging then when the countdowns apears then gos and comes back right when it reachs zero it say my user name and my games freezes yet soooo yeh...

Tijmen
10-20-2012, 08:03 AM
i've had a loss count double, went from 24-26 ^^
rank from 11 to 15 :( lol

Tijmen
10-20-2012, 08:19 AM
btw it was against a chaos player ;)

Tijmen
10-20-2012, 09:26 AM
another one:
sometimes after a match, than i'd like to chat with friends of mine. But for some reason the message wont send, and just add another line of empty words. This is for the enter as well as the send button.
than i have to refresh to talk to them again. And after a match it happens again. i repeat the ritual over and over and after a while it does not occur anymore. But i had this multiple times.

Glad to help out ^^

noob622
10-20-2012, 11:39 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/34htpia.jpg

No lag errors, no warning. Winning one second, bam! Back to main menu. Every. Single. Game.
I've won one time. And that's because the other guy quit in the middle.

moose54321
10-20-2012, 01:47 PM
It's the most maddening thing. I've played 5-6 games in the past hour, all but one cut short by lag, lag, lag. What is the motivation behind the you-lag-you're-dead "feature"? If you just leave the player there, lagging, they'll lose anyway, without any help. But because of the lag time accumulator, lagging one second here, one second there means you're out in a few minutes.
Yargh.

Tijmen
10-20-2012, 04:27 PM
they had that problem a bit fixed up, for fast battles (most likely laggers) you get round 1 rating point now, so in ranks its fairly i guess,

still counts as a win/loss

i'd guess lagging is hard to be fixed up, there are so many factors to be calculated in, and this game goes around the world, most third world countrys do not have a that strong internet connection. that will put up lag to

so it will be either to kill the awesome graphics in game (which they did, castle is all brown now :(, or have a few laggers lyin here and there

Luzoto
10-20-2012, 08:37 PM
Not sure if it's an update, but today the game's taken much, MUCH longer to load, even though I have no other programs out and my browser's zoomed out a bit.

Maybe it would be nice if you could download this game somehow later on?

potentialPizza
10-20-2012, 08:43 PM
I began a battle. I was a bit distracted, and only realized that a battle was about to start with a couple of seconds left. I chose Order. The battle was against some random person that I can't remember the name of. But immediately after the battle began, for split second the thingy that comes up when the other person lagged started to appear, and a split second after that the battle ended. But instead of being a defeat or victory, it kept flashing between them constantly. There was nothing in the graphs for army or economy.

NexodusArc
10-20-2012, 09:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jaaWc.png

Since the Castle Archidon is the enemy, should it the Archidon be Red too?

Bladed Fire
10-20-2012, 11:29 PM
Is the campaign in Stick Empires Stick War II:Order Empire?

Bladed Fire
10-20-2012, 11:49 PM
Isn't Meric a women(check from Meric's speedpaint or www.stickwar.com )? Why people call her 'him' and why her voice when she is dying is men?

rydude17
10-21-2012, 07:40 AM
i am unable to play a match. i've had no problems before, in fact i played yesterday, but today when i tried to play it wouldnt set up any matches.

McEpicness
10-21-2012, 07:42 AM
wont let me play a match. either closes right at the end of the countdown or waits a few seconds and says opponent timed out.

kchiu
10-21-2012, 07:57 AM
I can't seem to start a match.I click play match then i choose empire,then it goes back to main menu and says opponent is timed out after the countdown.

kchiu
10-21-2012, 07:59 AM
wont let me play a match. either closes right at the end of the countdown or waits a few seconds and says opponent timed out.Same here with me

Hecate
10-21-2012, 08:06 AM
Same here. I try, I leave, I come back and try again... No prize.
It can't be happening to everyone because there are about 180 people connected. They can't all be idiots like me.
Why me????

Tijmen
10-21-2012, 08:16 AM
Matches won't startup, seeing on the forum here, i'd consider that this is working for many people

friendly matches won't start either.

glad to help out ^^

Tijmen
10-21-2012, 08:18 AM
Mostly i get the message that the opponent timed out. But we're both definitely picking sides.

dann20201
10-21-2012, 09:34 AM
Hey CRAZYJAY, I am your personal feedbacker and tester and today (10/21/2012) I was trying to get online with my cousin but when we try to play, it keeps timing out or it wont let us battle against eachother or with the main lobby online.

Thank You
-dann20201

If you can please try to fix these bugs.
And another thing is that the allies can walk through the walls of the base

PLEASE TRY TO FIX THESE BUGS!!!

Thank You
-dann20201

And it really bugs me and my cousin and friends that played today.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

GuardianZen
10-21-2012, 09:36 AM
I keep getting in matches but all my opponents are timing out during the empire selection. Are people trolling me or am I lagging or do I just need to keep trying (for another 5 hours or so)?

elijahtan
10-21-2012, 09:36 AM
Excuse me sir/s, but when I click the "Play Match" button It can't find me a match, first it will continue to the choosing your clan screen well the chaos is unlocked but when I click order clan it can't continue to the fighting part, it will say "Opponent Timed out, Hit Find match to try again" I tried a hundred times and I can't still play the game :(, pleaaase help me.... Username:elijahtan numbercode:146

elijahtan
10-21-2012, 09:37 AM
Same thing is happening to me also....:(

dann20201
10-21-2012, 09:46 AM
Oh and btw can you please put the players code next to their name so it is easier to add them!

Thank You

MiamiBigAL
10-21-2012, 09:48 AM
I am getting the "opponent timed out" bug to. Only just started happening today.

StealthStick
10-21-2012, 06:08 PM
Why do we need to know the player's code and not only his nickname to add him?

J F
10-22-2012, 01:03 PM
Oh gurus' of Stick Empire wisdom I was in the middle of a battle and then somehow it took me to the log in screen and it says connecting. I have refreshed the page a few times and it still says connecting. What should I do?

Tecness2
10-22-2012, 02:45 PM
Oh gurus' of Stick Empire wisdom I was in the middle of a battle and then somehow it took me to the log in screen and it says connecting. I have refreshed the page a few times and it still says connecting. What should I do?
Close the browser for a few minutes, reset your internet connection, then try again.

J F
10-22-2012, 03:16 PM
I tried that, I even reset my router it still says connecting.

Tecness2
10-22-2012, 04:34 PM
I tried that, I even reset my router it still says connecting.
Well...Try a different browser, try a different link... I'll get back to you. http://www.stickempires.com/alpha.php

Luzoto
10-22-2012, 07:31 PM
The 1.14 servers...
At first, they seemed to make the battle a little more smoother, and I thought, "Finally! Free of lag!"

Today was the first time I lost to lagout. And the lag is now unbearable in-game, to the point of unplayability. Please fix this soon!

99olo
10-22-2012, 07:49 PM
I'm getting tired of a "Defeat" sign.

Sick and tired.

I can't play for more than five to ten minutes without losing for no reason.

husy
10-22-2012, 08:08 PM
albowtross are named incorrectly, they are called flying crossbowmen, and the upgrade still says albowtross

petmuju
10-23-2012, 03:38 AM
albowtross are named incorrectly, they are called flying crossbowmen, and the upgrade still says albowtross

They are officially called albowtross and not flying crossbowmen. The new name is much cooler isn't it? And hi, I'm new here! :D

By the way, I think the castle archer is overpowered. They are cheaper than archidons and their range are far in small maps. They can reach the centre tower. O_o
The price and the range should be changed.

Skiepher01
10-24-2012, 06:39 AM
I found a glitch after I played tutorial it is in the entire game.
1st: The Game lobby, I can't access and get any game even if I click on the Play Match button.
2nd: I can click on the leaderboards but no rankings show up, friends and top 100 are empty.
3rd: I can't access my armory even if I click on the button "Armory".
4th: My profile symbol is repeatedly changing between the order, chaos and a circle with a question mark. Also the "Add as friends" is over the "Change E-mail" Button, it also says I am a member which I am not, my win and losses were changed to 61-10 which is not true Also my ranking was 121200 which rather weird.

Can anyone explain this.

Gamer_Luna
10-24-2012, 07:20 AM
I played 3 times today but now i cannot play because everytime i try to play i get opponent timed out.Why ? i mean i get it everytime i try

petmuju
10-24-2012, 08:19 AM
I also hope the lag is explained. I never lag but after the update, I got blamed on the lag and lost 3 times in a row! I lost ratings and now it's harder to get on the leaderboards...

Bladed Fire
10-24-2012, 07:40 PM
Got 1 problem... I send my spearton and two archidons to attack the enemie's castle that have castle archers, two castle archers, one shoot my spearton and it's okay, but the other that shoots my archidons, one down, but the another is immortal.

ProfWaingstain
10-25-2012, 05:25 AM
I think i know why the lag keeps happening even after the quality is switched.So basically the system does it's job,changes the quality to medium for me,but after the lag stopped it switches back to high quality.I think what we need to solve this is an option to manually change the quality via the settings menu (i know it doesn't work yet),or,you could just make it so that the game stays on medium/low after changing until the end of the match

I hope this helps.
(i tested it on chrome)

TheFighterz
10-25-2012, 04:06 PM
-Constantly put up against people more "Favored" since 1.16. Also, the Halloween map seems to be only only one I can play.

-Lags out of games consistantly, even when we are both running perfectly fine.

-Miners sometimes just go where they please and don't mine the gold block I choose.

-If a unit is running away, as long as the unit is doing an attack animation, it still hurts them as if they were right next to them.

-Enslaved Giants occasionaly (very rarely) don't go out the gate and just stay in the arch thing unit's come out of.

monkeykent
10-25-2012, 05:56 PM
Excuse me sir/s, but when I click the "Play Match" button It can't find me a match, first it will continue to the choosing your clan screen well the chaos is unlocked but when I click order clan it can't continue to the fighting part, it will say "Opponent Timed out, Hit Find match to try again" I tried a hundred times and I can't still play the game :(, pleaaase help me.... Username:elijahtan numbercode:146

The same thing is happening to me, but it doesn't say "Opponent Timed Out."

DanTheManimator
10-25-2012, 07:12 PM
Post any Bugs or problems with the game here:

I truly think its a great game, and I love it entirely, but I have been disconnected from games a lot, and I wouldn't care about it if it didn't count that as a loss for me. I had hope to make the top 100 leader board, and I've only actually lost 2 games, but by disconnection it says I've lost 7, and now I have lost hope in being able to get on the bourd

PS: I know it's not my internet because I actually harder to run games like Team Fortress 2 completely fine, and never even lag, I hope you decide to change the rule to not give people losses for getting disconnect from a game.

300noob
10-26-2012, 02:31 AM
Today is 10/26/2012 and i having problem with loading the game, the game keep loading...after about 3 hours it stuck at 1/3 of the loading bar....nothing changed.refreshed, the same result, clear cache, same.

300noob
10-26-2012, 05:56 AM
it fine now, don't know why it so slow

Reiniat
10-26-2012, 09:57 PM
It was minute six, there was no lag during the entire game, i was waiting for my second giant to wall the enemy arrows and this happened.
http://i.imgur.com/DhLz3.png
A picture says more than a thousand words, any ideas?

Bladed Fire
10-27-2012, 03:18 AM
Can I ask, is there any weather effects like snow, rain, thunder, shadows with the shape of stickmans(at development blog they said that the shadow is different than others)? Why I didn't see them?

Tijmen
10-27-2012, 04:52 AM
i'm having the time out bug again, cant start any match ;)

nagative79872125
10-27-2012, 04:55 AM
same here. '' Opponent Time Out'' !! It happened 10 times ++ (In A Row)?
:(

nagative79872125
10-27-2012, 04:58 AM
if u look closely on the start of the match. U have 1 star. (No Archers) So, 3 stars = 3 Archers :)

MattymanXD
10-27-2012, 05:07 AM
When I signed up for the beta version it didn't send me a verification code. I want to keep the same username and email but it wont let me play until i verify my account. Can an administrator please delete my account so I can make it again or send me a verification code please? I signed up for it when it was on the countdown thing until beta is released. This is really annoying as I have been waiting to play this game for ages and it's really starting to get frustrating. I have reset my password three times but nothing happens. Please can someone help me as quick as possible?

colbytw
10-27-2012, 05:42 AM
on beta i try 2 play a match then I click on choas but it says the oppomant has timed out, I even tryied battling sme1 in my own house and none of us timed out

Tijmen
10-27-2012, 05:57 AM
interesting...

the matchmaking queue count always goes up to 32 seconds, then it will find you a match, you select a race, and after the 10s countdown the page says that your opponent has timed out

had this to try 5 times

can someone else confirm he/she has the same pattern?

colbytw
10-27-2012, 06:04 AM
yes same with me

Tecness2
10-27-2012, 06:48 AM
Today is 10/26/2012 and i having problem with loading the game, the game keep loading...after about 3 hours it stuck at 1/3 of the loading bar....nothing changed.refreshed, the same result, clear cache, same.

it fine now, don't know why it so slow
It fixed it self it seems. If it does it again, restart your computer. Also, there's an edit post button, use it.

It was minute six, there was no lag during the entire game, i was waiting for my second giant to wall the enemy arrows and this happened.
http://i.imgur.com/DhLz3.png
A picture says more than a thousand words, any ideas?

Just because it doesn't say that you're lagging, doesn't mean you're not lagging,

Can I ask, is there any weather effects like snow, rain, thunder, shadows with the shape of stickmans(at development blog they said that the shadow is different than others)? Why I didn't see them?
No weather effects currently. Shadow may be referring to the shadowninja who can cloak.

i'm having the time out bug again, cant start any match ;)

same here. '' Opponent Time Out'' !! It happened 10 times ++ (In A Row)?
:(
Just keep trying.

if u look closely on the start of the match. U have 1 star. (No Archers) So, 3 stars = 3 Archers :)
Well, the first start, you have 0 archers. Second star, 1 archer, third star, 2 archers. Upgrading past stars, 3 archers.
Also, there's an edit post button, use it.

When I signed up for the beta version it didn't send me a verification code. I want to keep the same username and email but it wont let me play until i verify my account. Can an administrator please delete my account so I can make it again or send me a verification code please? I signed up for it when it was on the countdown thing until beta is released. This is really annoying as I have been waiting to play this game for ages and it's really starting to get frustrating. I have reset my password three times but nothing happens. Please can someone help me as quick as possible?
I'm pretty sure the forget password button is currently buggy.

on beta i try 2 play a match then I click on choas but it says the oppomant has timed out, I even tryied battling sme1 in my own house and none of us timed out
I have no idea what you're saying...

interesting...
the matchmaking queue count always goes up to 32 seconds, then it will find you a match, you select a race, and after the 10s countdown the page says that your opponent has timed out
had this to try 5 times
can someone else confirm he/she has the same pattern?

yes same with me
Never happened to me. So, restart your computer and keep trying.

MASS REPLY!

petmuju
10-27-2012, 08:37 AM
Sometimes a swordwrath(maybe spearton can do it too) can damage another swordwrath out of range and I think that should be fix. For proof, try making a swordwrath and let your opponent make a swordwrath. Send your swordwrath close to his. When he is about to attack, run. You will receive damage even if your swordwrath is out of range. Same thing happens when you run pass your enemy.

Tecness2
10-27-2012, 10:30 AM
Sometimes a swordwrath(maybe spearton can do it too) can damage another swordwrath out of range and I think that should be fix. For proof, try making a swordwrath and let your opponent make a swordwrath. Send your swordwrath close to his. When he is about to attack, run. You will receive damage even if your swordwrath is out of range. Same thing happens when you run pass your enemy.
That was intentional.

Reiniat
10-27-2012, 10:49 AM
Just because it doesn't say that you're lagging, doesn't mean you're not lagging,
I didnt saw any lag, but i suppose youre right... I hope there is a way to solve this problem. But if not at least you should put a different stat that metters quits. I hate to lose by being kicked out.

The worst thing is that i actually promised my enemy that i would win without lose even one unit, and then FUP!!: you lose. WHAT? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, ETC. ;)

That was intentional.
And was a very smart idea

EDIT: WTF!!! IT happen me again, i was at roughly ten seconds to win and i got kicked ONCE AGAIN!!, and there was no lag again, it was around the minute 6 too... MEH im quitting this game, theres no point in be good at this if im still getting kicked everytime i got close to victory....

Bladed Fire
10-27-2012, 06:20 PM
No weather effects currently. Shadow may be referring to the shadowninja who can cloak.

Look at the Adobe Flash Player 1.0 tester,or what... http://stickwar.com/page/2
And te last post: http://stickwar.com/page/4

Hecate
10-29-2012, 02:50 AM
VERY IMPORTANT!

Something needs to be done about anti-game strategies.
My brother was hacked.

A guy called rud3man was
1. Rude
2.Paused for a 1/2 hour when he had three giants about to destroy his statue
3. Claimed to have "accidently" sent a virus that may have corrupted files on my computer and rendered chat in the game impossible
4. Somehow made it count as 2 defeats.

Can anyone help me? I need to find what he corrupted on my computer, if he did and would REALLY like to report him to the game makers.
Thank you.

petmuju
10-29-2012, 03:41 AM
VERY IMPORTANT!

My brother was hacked.

A guy called rud3man was
1. Rude
3. Claimed to have "accidently" sent a virus that may have corrupted files on my computer and rendered chat in the game impossible

Can anyone help me? I need to find what he corrupted on my computer, if he did and would REALLY like to report him to the game makers.
Thank you.

Who hacked your brother?
R3deman eh? And his rude. His username is relevant.
Okay, you said he paused when he or you have 3 giants? I believe that there should be a limit time for pausing and at least once per game just for toilet breaks or something. 30 minutes is ridiculous!
Sending a virus through stick empires or what? He might be lying.
If it's counted as 2 defeats, it's either a glitch or he was a hacker.

I will help as much as i can. I wish I could help more but I'm only 13 and don't know much about viruses. Try to download as many anti-virus as you can. Good luck!

BRADERS447
10-29-2012, 02:59 PM
Only one thing so far, could be classed as a bug or request depending, but would it be possible to get rid of losing a game due to lag?
I mean as in the win/lose ratio.

CrimsonX
10-29-2012, 10:16 PM
my major problem is the poison... i thought i read somewhere before that someone else was having this problem but now I'm unable to find it. even with multiple monks (Merics) i cant seem to heal poison... Am i just an idiot or is this a bug? Ive tried turning the heal spell off on one of my monks and that managed to get me one out of 10 units cleared of poison, but that's it. I'm in the top 30 and every time i play someone above me they end up using the magi-kill poison against me, and i never seem to pull a magi-kill out myself... i want to get mad at them since i feel this is a glitch but i cant blame them for using their race to its fullest. Also i know that if you garrison your units it heals poison but when you have 3 giants poisoned and he has 2 or 3 himself u cant send them all back or you lose the tower, and then your archers cant even make it back most of the time the poison kills them so fast... this is now turning into a rant.... Anyways will someone tell me if this is a bug that is getting dealt with or am i just an idiot because there is something i haven't figured out yet, Thanks

Also i have of course done the research for the cure spell, so plz don't reply with that lol

CrimsonX
10-29-2012, 10:22 PM
VERY IMPORTANT!

My brother was hacked.

A guy called rud3man was
1. Rude

Thank you.

not sure if they changed it, but the one time someone paused the game on me, i just went to the menu and unpaused it, i assume they made it like that on purpose so that poeple cant just pause it on you. However if you guys talk it out and one of you is nice enough to let the other pause it then that is why the feature is there. Long story short, assuming they havent changed it from a week or so ago, the only time a game gets paused for 30 minutes is if you let it happen.

Also, assuming that you did get hacked and he did plant some sort of software i doubt it would be a virus... these days its mostly spyware and the sort, so u should try Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, its free but will ask if you want to buy it. Although if this guy were a REAL hacker, then your computer is in bad shape, and you need to reformat it soon, especially if you have credit card info and stuff. Truth is though i doubt you were hacked...

Paperclip
10-29-2012, 10:25 PM
VERY IMPORTANT!

My brother was hacked.

A guy called rud3man was
1. Rude

Thank you.
That is ridiculous.. you can unpause the game even if they pause it.. it is an honor system. The rest is all lies.

CheatCodes92
10-30-2012, 05:39 AM
Please fix the *Automatic forfeit or automatic defeat bug* when me and the opponet have full armies,I just get a automatic defeat which changed my ratings from 1350 to 1159.

Tecness2
10-30-2012, 06:29 AM
Sigh. When you lag out, it counts as a loss. It's not a bug.

m0ntana
10-31-2012, 09:28 PM
Most of the time, when I start a round, My Stick Empires Screen goes small and the rest is black, and I need to zoom in to see it more.

Bladed Fire
11-02-2012, 07:25 AM
Because they already set a toggle screen thing to the game to prevent lagging and forfieting.

Figtree2
11-02-2012, 08:35 AM
Stick empires wont connect, it says connecting but it wont.
i tried every thing

Figtree2
11-02-2012, 09:38 AM
please fix

TheFighterz
11-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Opponent always "Times out" and I have tried re-freshing many times but no dice. Help?

Reiniat
11-03-2012, 10:33 PM
Because they already set a toggle screen thing to the game to prevent lagging and forfieting.
And its working beautifully, still cant wait to buy my new computer, this one is just crap... I guess that was the reason for my lagged outs

If you click a unit button to build it, but take the mouse off of it after you click it but before the timer starts, it starts building the unit you passed your mouse over.
Thats something that happens in most computer programs, not a bug, it is in fact a feature, if you regret your choose while clicking you can still move your mouse out of the zone and cancel, or choose another unit to create.

m0ntana
11-04-2012, 08:15 PM
Whenever I go to stick empires on chrome , it shockwave crashed, when I use it on safari on firefox, after I pick my army, (chaos or order) it stays on the loadingscreen.

FrozenFury3
11-04-2012, 08:39 PM
Hey CrazyJay :) uhmm not sure if he wasnt doing something right or whatever but i was playing Rummaker couple minutes ago and we decided to have a magikill only game, after a few bombs and poison attacks and electrical wall where his miners were prayer we soon found out that he couldn't put any troops to gather mana? So im not sure wats the go with that but i thought it might be helpful incase it happens in important games :) thanks CJ :D

TheFighterz
11-04-2012, 09:48 PM
Whenever I go to stick empires on chrome , it shockwave crashed, when I use it on safari on firefox, after I pick my army, (chaos or order) it stays on the loadingscreen.

IE works well, but it lags out badly.

addcoolman
11-05-2012, 09:18 AM
Sometimes when I first start playing a game is zoomes out a ton and makes game like half size suronded by black, I use zoom feature to compensate for the remainder of game and it fixes itself when I return to lobby, so I have to zoom back out, tends to happped maybe twice a day.

Google Chrome 64-bit
Windows 7 Home premium 64-bit

FrozenFury3
11-05-2012, 04:27 PM
[QUOTE=addcoolman;779043]Sometimes when I first start playing a game is zoomes out a ton and makes game like half size suronded by black, I use zoom feature to compensate for the remainder of game and it fixes itself when I return to lobby, so I have to zoom back out, tends to happped maybe twice a day.

That's because of the new patch to prevent lagging, even though you might not think your computer is slow, the game recognises that it is and does that in order to stop you from spiking/lagging.

FrozenFury3
11-05-2012, 04:30 PM
Hey CrazyJay, i was just playing a game and i rushed with archer and swordwrath. The miner built a wall instantly and my archer took out his miner before he had the chance to completly finish the wall, meanwhile my archer and swordwrath was slowly taking out the wall, and he spawned a swordwrath so i moved back a bit and killed the swordwrath and then went to finish off the wall, and all of a sudden ... BOOM The wall goes back to full health instantly by itself? o.O He had only 1 miner left that was doing gold so not like he was building it or anything haha, so the ni had to kill the wall all over again with my archer and swordwrath... it took a while haha :L

FrankCastle
11-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Hi! Um, this problem has been going on for me for I think three days, and it's really dropped my ratings. Pretty much, I win a match against my opponent, but the results say DEFEAT. my rating was 1495, but since that bug it's dropped to 1275. I know I won (cuz I normally kick butt), but it still says I lost. Help?! :mad: thanks! :)

Suicidal9527
11-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Hey CrazyJay, i was wondering if you guys could try to help stop lag outs so much. i havnt been able to officially win or lose a game, its just whoever lags out first. at this point its less of a strategy as a " who can overload the other computer first" thing. game is fun and all, but ill set up my troops (typically 10-12miners, 6-7speartons, 5-7 flying archers, and a giant or two) and by the time i send them in to start advancing across the field its just pops up "opponent lagging, quitting in XX seconds" and then i win. so i havnt destroyed a single statue, but i have won quite a few games. slightly upsetting, but its a good game regardless If you could possible help cut down on lag outs, and something when you have massive battles about to happen, i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, and btw im a big fan, love the game overall.

Reiniat
11-09-2012, 07:32 PM
I had the same problem....It was probably one of the most exciting pvp battles i ever had (and i've played almost any pvp competitive game since 1997); against a guy called Seryio: (dont want to read the epic battle chronic, jump to the next paragraph)

I build a small army and took the spawn tower, but i commited the error of dont attack, so he send me only one big Giant and a Magikill....poisoned half of my units and oblied me to retreath, i answered with a swarm of Speartans, they all died, but buy me the time to stop him in the middle map and start to develop my own big Giants and a Magikill, as soon as i could i poisoned both of their Giants and he healed them with Monks, so i send Archidons to kill his Monks, i cover them with another round of Speartans and could pass the Giant barrier and start killing miners, so he retreated and hided his army. That was all the chance i needed, i sended two giants to the middle, and rushed, but then he once again poisoned my Giants and blowed half of my army with fireballs, and he was smart as hell, his two Giants were protected by Monks and i couldnt even made a bit of damage to them, so i distracted him with my poisoned Giants and moved my Magikill and Archidons to poison and sistematically kill his whole set of miners.....But he had so many miners and tower Archers and they killed my WHOLE army (excepting the poisoned giants), and he advanced once again, fortunately, my Magikill had made the job and he had to retreath to save his poisoned units, and i took that moment to suicide swarm everything i had (including my miners) MAN THE WHOLE PLACE WAS COVERED BY BLOOD AND DEATH BODIES!!, he had to garrison his Giants to heal them (hugue mistake) because his Monks were dead, and my agonizing Giants began to fell at the arrow swarm of his Tower Archers, but i still had 2 or 3 Speartans and the Tower Spawn Speartan and i began to directly attack his statue, he reactioned too late and his defeat was inevitable......
AND THEN I LAGGED OUT AND LOST THE GAME :(
I told him half-match that it didnt mattered who win, that was one of the best battles i ever had, but i really felt like shit when i saw the DEFEAT screen when i was at 6 secs to win...

Heres a screen save:
http://i.imgur.com/Q38C1.png
The ugly stuff is that, this happens me every time the game is coming to an end, at that point we werent even creating more units, and it is very annoying that i just cant have a normal long fight because i ALWAYS lagg out... :( :(
Guys this game is awesome, and it very cheap, but its a shame that i cant play long matches :(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IT happened me again, currently im trying to find why, the last thing i did was send my Magikill to cast a Fireball, i reached the unit limit around minute 6:57 and only created units to replace dead ones. My enemy was losing (ironically it was another Giant swarmer) and i lagged out again; it looks like the cuantity of units is not entirely relevant:
http://i.imgur.com/iE4Jv.png

MiamiBigAL
11-11-2012, 05:53 AM
I got out an "out of sync error, this game will not be counted". But then it counted and I lost 40 points or so.

kidinvisible
11-11-2012, 05:56 AM
I got out an "out of sync error, this game will not be counted". But then it counted and I lost 40 points or so.
Wow :/ Did it count as a loss then?

MiamiBigAL
11-11-2012, 06:49 AM
yeah. And it was to a very low level player so i lost loads of points

Llegacy
11-12-2012, 04:41 PM
I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing issues with matchmaking, but today when I kept hitting play match and had the option of selecting my empire it would just count down the timer and bring me back to the home page. This persistently occurred for twenty minutes, and I'm still having the same issue. It doesn't the opponent has timed out either, so I'm not exactly sure if it's my internet or what's the issue. Just could something be done about this dillema?

Ortex
11-14-2012, 09:58 AM
Once there was a bug where me and lshkyleXD were playing, but I lagged out and both of ours said defeat. Fix this please

MrSticky
11-14-2012, 07:50 PM
I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing issues with matchmaking, but today when I kept hitting play match and had the option of selecting my empire it would just count down the timer and bring me back to the home page. This persistently occurred for twenty minutes, and I'm still having the same issue. It doesn't the opponent has timed out either, so I'm not exactly sure if it's my internet or what's the issue. Just could something be done about this dillema?

same.

mish
11-15-2012, 07:03 PM
Not sure if this happens to anyone else, the match just won't finish loading. I tried playing a match with someone else and it displayed the loading screen for about twenty minutes, then i gave up. Still have yet to play a match in this game... :confused:

jerrytt
11-15-2012, 08:57 PM
same.

This happened to me before, but i assumed someone was trolling me so I just waited a couple of minutes then played.

msl1406
11-17-2012, 05:40 AM
my e-mail is a little long so i can' type the whole e-mail address. when i type everything, there is only ph.
can you fix about that?

DragonFrost
11-17-2012, 09:04 AM
Umm you don't need your email to log into stick empires?

TheMasterSword
11-17-2012, 10:33 AM
I am sick and tired. I had to join this forum on an unhappy note. For WEEKS, WEEKS I have tried to play stick empires, ever since the day it was launched. I've asked for numerous password changes with every update, and when i use the new password, NOTHING HAPPENS. I'm tired and I want to play, so what is the solution to this madness?

18addepallis
11-17-2012, 11:18 AM
when i am playing all of a sudden it says i am defeated for no reason

alien1657
11-17-2012, 01:06 PM
I get these miners that really like to attack and kill themselves.

josezinho
11-17-2012, 11:24 PM
Post any Bugs or problems with the game here:

My name in game is also josezinho ...
I already paid the gold member, and spent over 4 days and not yet released the chaos empire nor other privileges. takes that much to this release or having a problem? I need answers, because already sent an email to support and did not give me any answers yet. can give me some answer CRAZY JAY? :p

Apophis12
11-21-2012, 12:02 PM
when i am playing all of a sudden it says i am defeated for no reason

I get this same problem. Even if I am not lagging at all or having connection problems, sometimes the fight will just end and it will say I was defeated. It's extremely disappointing when I have the upper hand in a battle, it's obvious I am going to win, and then suddenly, the fight just ends, with both statues intact, saying, "DEFEATED"

Also, sometimes units won't spawn when I click them, even when I have enough of whatever it is I need to spawn them. Sometimes I'll click the same unit three of four times before it spawns, then I click a different one and it spawns after one click. I did have another issue, not sure if the one I just described is related or not, but it makes sense that it would be. In the middle of a battle, I suddenly could not spawn any units, the units I was waiting for, froze part-way through loading them, but I could still move the screen side-to-side and look around at the map. The buttons commanding units to move worked when I pushed them, but the units didn't respond to the commands.

sotech
11-21-2012, 12:29 PM
yh,same here,was playing againts our clan leader,he defeated me becouse of the same reason :/

_Ai_
11-22-2012, 09:46 AM
sudden defeat might is because youre lagging bad enough to use all 30 seconds of wait at once

MrSticky
11-22-2012, 07:58 PM
I am sick and tired. I had to join this forum on an unhappy note. For WEEKS, WEEKS I have tried to play stick empires, ever since the day it was launched. I've asked for numerous password changes with every update, and when i use the new password, NOTHING HAPPENS. I'm tired and I want to play, so what is the solution to this madness?

new email address, new account.

msl1406
11-24-2012, 09:36 PM
I don't like how the game lags. I am one of the best player but i lost 30 games in a row. What can I do to that? My internet connection was 5/5 but I was lagging like 1 second per 3 or 4 seconds. Don't make me quit this game.

MiamiBigAL
11-27-2012, 06:08 PM
Garrison doesn't always work...

_Ai_
11-30-2012, 12:56 AM
in the last patch,there were less lag than before. good job

usbfridge
12-02-2012, 05:02 PM
I can't seem to log in for some odd reason. I just bought premium too! :(

Tecness2
12-02-2012, 05:16 PM
I can't seem to log in for some odd reason. I just bought premium too! :(

EDIT: Considering what I've seen, I might just need to contact the admin about this. Nobody actually replies in this thread.
It might help if you give more information on what happens when you try to login.

usbfridge
12-02-2012, 05:18 PM
When I try to login with the password in the email, it says "Error loging in" and has a "TRY AGAIN" button at the bottom of the little pop-up. Then I can re-enter my password, but it never works.

EDIT: Oh, and sorry about that remark on never getting replies on the thread. I was kind of upset because I just bought premium and now I can't log in.

EDIT OF AN EDIT (edit-ception!): If you accept my apology, you get cookies!

usbfridge
12-02-2012, 05:41 PM
(New post because it's a thanks)
Thanks for fixing it! While the new password didn't work, the third one I got in the list did (I got atleast four). I am changing my password now.

Tecness2
12-02-2012, 05:44 PM
(New post because it's a thanks)
Thanks for fixing it! While the new password didn't work, the third one I got in the list did (I got atleast four). I am changing my password now.
While, I didn't fix it, I'm happy to hear it is fixed.

HaDiXx
12-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Apparently, me and my cousin were playing against each other and we were using the same internet network. But the screen that shows you who you're battling would show up, and the game would freeze

MasterShakeFan
12-04-2012, 03:39 PM
I'm playing the beta version, and I cant play the tutorial or a match. What do I do to fix this?

usbfridge
12-05-2012, 10:10 AM
When a statue is destroyed, it will occasionally rapidly switch between numerous statues that are only in stick wars 2, such as the archidonis, swordwrath, spearton, and gaint statue.

SRBuckey5266
12-05-2012, 08:50 PM
I keep getting the message: "Client not synced" or something.

What is this?!

Bladed Fire
12-14-2012, 11:42 PM
When a statue is destroyed, it will occasionally rapidly switch between numerous statues that are only in stick wars 2, such as the archidonis, swordwrath, spearton, and gaint statue.

I've experienced this before(only once and that's a long time ago)... Do you surrender in the same time while your statue is being destroyed?

NrgFA
12-18-2012, 05:05 PM
I am ticked off,I just wrecked the enemy statue and lost

DragonFrost
12-20-2012, 06:29 PM
lol same.... btw i have found a problem. Sometimes the ghost giant walks up to the enemy statue and stand there (doesnt attack statue)...

xvdaemonicxv
12-20-2012, 11:41 PM
Garrison doesn't always work...

omg. Yes. This is a big issue when you press G and then 3 seconds later u see your units standing there getting slaughtered.

And can you guys switch Hold or Garison to another hotkey? H and G are kinda close on the keyboard and, well, theres a big difference between what happens when you press the H or G key x)

Edit: maybe I sometimes pressed the wrong key... hmm.. But then again I've slected a unit that was shown as garrisoned(in the lower right) but he was standing still out in the open.

300noob
12-20-2012, 11:49 PM
i just lost because one freaking stupid bug....
i was turning the tide in the battle against a giant spammer and my mate invited me to private battle, the panel didn't show up but it just automaticly match me with my mate ...

Brotherhood
12-21-2012, 09:08 AM
I have one of the worst bugs ever. The tower spawn upgrade never shows. It's just blank, but all other upgrades show. Please fix this because it causes me to lose to lots of other players.

KrayZStick
12-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Sometimes, I use archers, I click to attack (when there's a red dagger above target), & they just go to the spot I clicked, avoiding the target.

mooseontheloose
12-21-2012, 05:44 PM
if a unit is a the bottom of the screen it wont show on the mini map, so suddenly while you're dozing off a miner gets assasinated and you dont even notice

arthurt9
12-21-2012, 06:08 PM
Sempre que eu entro na pagina do stick empires aparece o negocio de me registrar e eu não consigo jogar.

Bladed Fire
12-21-2012, 06:43 PM
English please... (Whenever I enter to Stick Empires page it appears to register the business and I can't play)-Google Translate
Portuguese player? lol. You need to sign in your email to play this game(Você precisa acessar seu e-mail para jogar este jogo)-Google Translate again.

Bladed Fire
12-21-2012, 06:44 PM
if a unit is a the bottom of the screen it wont show on the mini map, so suddenly while you're dozing off a miner gets assasinated and you dont even notice

I think it's because your quality is low...

Triss
12-22-2012, 03:12 AM
Game out of sync

I think bugs like this should be fixed.
Cause I already fight 5 fights(4 of them winning) and this image comes at me
Seriously, we need to patch this up.

Also bout winning-lose system.
I have 2-3 times, when I destroy enemy statues, but I'm the one who lose.

uberman
12-22-2012, 11:07 PM
Fao Mod = PLEASE DELETE POST
the error was an error, human error.
Damn silly human component of the game messed up and missed the second create creeper click.
I know this cos it happened again, and I checked I still had the 100 gold unspent, so I maybe clicked and moved away mouse too quick, or clicked cretae miner and didnt see 'you dont have the gold to create this unit' pop up.

Maybe, if you remove the human component, make the game play itself Ai vs AI, that will get rid of theses silly human errors which keep poping up in game :P

I had a bug, and what I say is accurate;
As chaos I spent all 500 on 2 miners and 2 crawlers, as a standard start. But I only got 1 creeper.
I know its fact because all my gold was spent (so I didnt click once by mistake on the creeper button)
Also it was before a single contact between empires, so it wasnt killed.
My first crawler went to the tower as normal, the second just never showed up.

It could be that it was stuck on a graphic somewhere? but I dont think we have collision detection with the castle, as I've seen miners walk through the wall (exit castle in a straight line from garison to gold - trough the wall.
At the time I didnt think to check population count, which would confirm if it existed in game.
It was just one crawler, and I had an enemy to crush :)

Bladed Fire
12-25-2012, 10:59 PM
Fao Mod = PLEASE DELETE POST
the error was an error, human error.
Damn silly human component of the game messed up and missed the second create creeper click.
I know this cos it happened again, and I checked I still had the 100 gold unspent, so I maybe clicked and moved away mouse too quick, or clicked cretae miner and didnt see 'you dont have the gold to create this unit' pop up.

Maybe, if you remove the human component, make the game play itself Ai vs AI, that will get rid of theses silly human errors which keep poping up in game :P

I had a bug, and what I say is accurate;
As chaos I spent all 500 on 2 miners and 2 crawlers, as a standard start. But I only got 1 creeper.
I know its fact because all my gold was spent (so I didnt click once by mistake on the creeper button)
Also it was before a single contact between empires, so it wasnt killed.
My first crawler went to the tower as normal, the second just never showed up.

It could be that it was stuck on a graphic somewhere? but I dont think we have collision detection with the castle, as I've seen miners walk through the wall (exit castle in a straight line from garison to gold - trough the wall.
At the time I didnt think to check population count, which would confirm if it existed in game.
It was just one crawler, and I had an enemy to crush :)

Use the hotkeys instead of clicking.

DragonFrost
12-26-2012, 11:29 AM
Random pausing, both sides didnt pause, both sides cannot unpause, every other button (except settings) is working, no lag...

KrayZStick
12-26-2012, 02:33 PM
Castle Archers seem to only hit 1 Eclipsor at a time instead of hitting multiple Eclips. Is that a bug?

Bladed Fire
12-28-2012, 02:22 AM
In this new update(1.32), I almost lose to a player because of the unit selecting problems. Scenario: Three swordwraths come, meeting three swordwraths. Can't select the unit to attack, oh, take a hit first before battle.

3FFA
12-28-2012, 12:43 PM
In this new update(1.32), I almost lose to a player because of the unit selecting problems. Scenario: Three swordwraths come, meeting three swordwraths. Can't select the unit to attack, oh, take a hit first before battle.

This has occurred to me as well.

uberman
12-29-2012, 10:32 AM
In a game it paused several times without either of us pressing pause. Then if went into pause lock - neither of us could unpause the game.
The menu was still available, as well as tool tips and chat, but the pame said pause and the clock was frozen.

In the end I had to surrender, even though I was winning - the other dude wouldnt, even though I had better eco, had the tower with spawn, had a better army sweeping in for hit and run, etc etc - tsk! some people :)

KrayZStick
12-29-2012, 10:38 AM
I think shockwave crashed or something, but my friend & I couldn't vs each other after selecting friendly game!

MiamiBigAL
12-29-2012, 09:57 PM
Would you please reactivate my chaos account? I paid for it just to test out chaos. I cancelled the account b/c I only wanted to use it for 1 month. But what has happened is that as soon as I have cancelled, I haven't been able to use it from thereon. I've now used it for 1 day for $4.99 and now it says I need to be a member to use chaos and cannot use chaos...

ID is 530.

Tecness2
12-29-2012, 10:05 PM
Would you please reactivate my chaos account? I paid for it just to test out chaos. I cancelled the account b/c I only wanted to use it for 1 month. But what has happened is that as soon as I have cancelled, I haven't been able to use it from thereon. I've now used it for 1 day for $4.99 and now it says I need to be a member to use chaos and cannot use chaos...

ID is 530.
When I get a chance to talk to CrazyJay, or Brock, I'll let them know that happens, and you'll most likely (not entirely sure) get 30 days of chaos.

uberman
12-29-2012, 10:48 PM

ID is 530.

Exactly the same thing happened with my account.
I still have the stuff bought from the armoury, and extra points bu the moment I cancelled the automatic payment (through paypal website) I lost access to chaos.

MiamiBigAL
12-29-2012, 11:44 PM
When I get a chance to talk to CrazyJay, or Brock, I'll let them know that happens, and you'll most likely (not entirely sure) get 30 days of chaos.

Appreciate it. I re-bought the chaos, so hopefully I can get a refund for my initial 4.99? (I don't mind losing the points for the second buy-in).

Tecness2
12-29-2012, 11:47 PM
Exactly the same thing happened with my account.
I still have the stuff bought from the armoury, and extra points bu the moment I cancelled the automatic payment (through paypal website) I lost access to chaos.
You too.

Appreciate it. I re-bought the chaos, so hopefully I can get a refund for my initial 4.99? (I don't mind losing the points for the second buy-in).
Isn't it only 3.99?

MiamiBigAL
12-29-2012, 11:57 PM
You too.

Isn't it only 3.99?

You're right. I mean 3.99

_Ai_
01-01-2013, 12:55 AM
I noticed that sometimes the tower spawn doesn't appear. Usually after a conflict at the middle tower

uberman
01-01-2013, 01:00 AM
I noticed that sometimes the tower spawn doesn't appear. Usually after a conflict at the middle tower

I had that once too.
I waited and waited with a full 80 population army, knowing I was capped by the enemy was building up to match me. I wanted the spawn 2 to counter his advantage of walls and castle archer, but it just didnt come....
Eventually I attacked without it, and got my ass handed back to me.

_Ai_
01-01-2013, 01:02 AM
I had that once too.
I waited and waited with a full 80 population army, knowing I was capped by the enemy was building up to match me. I wanted the spawn 2 to counter his advantage of walls and castle archer, but it just didnt come....
Eventually I attacked without it, and got my ass handed back to me.

That's what happened to me too

NrgFA
01-01-2013, 09:19 PM
what the? I started a stick empire battle,when the match started,after like 5 seconds,something came up to my screen saying something about the battle not counting as win nor loss,then,I clicked "OKAY" and it sent me to the upgrades section of stick war II....Then,I clicked continue,and was on the ''west wind'' level,and I saved at the 'Deads'.
I nearly flipped off my chair and jumped out the window behind me.

jerrytt
01-01-2013, 09:31 PM
seems legit^

NrgFA
01-01-2013, 09:41 PM
You're very funny.It is legit,unlike your balls(sorry,just had to say that).

_Ai_
01-03-2013, 12:37 AM
what the? I started a stick empire battle,when the match started,after like 5 seconds,something came up to my screen saying something about the battle not counting as win nor loss,then,I clicked "OKAY" and it sent me to the upgrades section of stick war II....Then,I clicked continue,and was on the ''west wind'' level,and I saved at the 'Deads'.
I nearly flipped off my chair and jumped out the window behind me.

Thats some serious bug you found there

jerrytt
01-03-2013, 06:50 AM
was this a stick empires battle or a stick war 2 battle?

DragonFrost
01-03-2013, 08:17 AM
What do you think.. It says STICK EMPIRE battle lol

jerrytt
01-03-2013, 08:41 AM
then i would have to call bs lol

uberman
01-05-2013, 03:58 AM
There is a bug/exploit that some people are using, when the statue falls, pause the game.
About 50-50 to cause a lag out for the opponent.

An expoliter called Malbence used this and was very open to me about his deliberate attempts to do so.
He said he was taught it by someone in the top 20 too :(

Apparently, it works better under some conditions than others, which I wont identify on open forum as we dont want to encourage it

WyzDM
01-10-2013, 02:06 PM
Just tried to play on my Google Chrome browser like usual but I get a blue screen instead where it would normally have the menu. I open up the page on Windows Explorer and it works fine. Haven't had this happen to me before.

Tecness2
01-10-2013, 03:20 PM
Just tried to play on my Google Chrome browser like usual but I get a blue screen instead where it would normally have the menu. I open up the page on Windows Explorer and it works fine. Haven't had this happen to me before.
1: Windows explorer is the thing that opens up when you press Start > Documents or something. That thing is windows explorer, with all the files and stuff. You mean internet explorer.
2: I'm assuming you tried to refresh, maybe update your flash for chrome?

3FFA
01-10-2013, 03:34 PM
Works fine on my Chrome so I suggest the above.

Panki
01-12-2013, 04:40 PM
Just went a guy who used that cheap pause strategy. But after a couple unpauses, I couldn't click properly for some reason. Also, this guy could be some kind of hacker, and YES I'm still in the game. I just got into the 1500s and I sUre as HELL wont I go back to the "giant rusher" zone.

DragonFrost
01-12-2013, 05:45 PM
Whats the giant rusher zone?

jerrytt
01-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Its a rating zone where most to all of the people spam giants. I think its at about 1300-1400. Anyone who gets caught in it and doesnt know how to counter stay forever below the band, while the giant massers themselves cant beat any of the higher level players above their band and stay at that spot.
(I would know cause I once dropped into the zone)

KrayZStick
01-12-2013, 07:31 PM
Problem: Why do you keep changing names of things? Albatross changed to flying crossbowmen, Shinobi changed to cloak, and I don't even know why people call eclipsors, wingadons! AARRGHHH!! SO CONFUSING!!! :confused:

jerrytt
01-12-2013, 07:38 PM
I believe that wingadons are the names labled on the box where you buy units.
Lotsa people prefer flying crossbowman over albatross because its easier to remember:P
Would you really want to type shinobi everytime instead of cloak? and saying a "shinobied shadowwrath" vs a "cloaked ninja" takes alot more effort.

DragonFrost
01-12-2013, 08:21 PM
True lol, but if you didn't know all the names, you could be really confused. It would be better though just have 1 name, but an easy to remember and a short name. Solves Krayzstick's problem :)

300noob
01-12-2013, 09:04 PM
here's what i know about the names (official and players created):
miner-miner, rofl
albowtross-flying crossbowmen-Order flyer- albow- crossbow-crossbowmen
eclipsor-wingadon-flying archer-chaos flyer
spearton-spartan-spear
swordwrath-swordman-sword
shadowrath-ninja-assasin-"cloak" as above have mentioned-stealth-old/advanced swordwrath
jugger knight-jugger-knight-jk-jnight
magikill-mage-mag
marrowkai-marrow-mar-bone mage
medusa-snake-queen-stoner
crawler-crawl-craw-dog/cat (some people really call it dog/cat)
deads-undead-died-zombie-undead warrior
archidon-archer-arch
bomber-bomb-boom-suicide-suicidal
meric-cleric-healer-heal
giant-ant-g-cg
Ensalved giant-Egiant-eg-ranged giant-og
And a few more

xvdaemonicxv
01-12-2013, 10:08 PM
I am so tired of this... -_-

http://25.media.tumblr.com/66a5678d75569a37ebdc655475868b0d/tumblr_mgjsspE1cx1rzvs1to1_500.png

As you can see I clearly have won the game. His army was decimated, so was his economy. It was a giant battle and he was losing so he sent all his miners as meatshield.
This was not a spearton rush to my base where I lost, if it was, I wouldnt be busy killing his miners. Also, I know how to counter spearton base rushers. Trust me.

This is what happened. I am winning the game. My opponent surrenders. It says he is lagging and will be timed out. Then it says I AM LAGGING. And my counter goes down first so I lose. This needs to be fixed. This is a rare occurence but so far it is the third time it's ever happened to me.

The replay does not work for this match. :l

3FFA
01-14-2013, 07:40 PM
Settings button doesn't work.

DragonFrost
01-14-2013, 07:52 PM
It never has. There are the sound and music settings in pause menu, and the quality is underneath miner garrison/come out of garrison.

Little Leaf
01-14-2013, 10:03 PM
Chaos Towers still glitch.

randomz
01-15-2013, 12:32 AM
There is a lag between my click and the respond in the game (like 1 second minimum, gets higher throughout the game) which is really a lot and makes it hard to control units.

Any way I can make it work better/faster?

I always toggle Quality until the button says "Low", and zoom out as much as possible.
I am using ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS.

Thanks,
randomz

Xl Poseidon Xl
01-15-2013, 06:09 PM
it wont let me type in anything down when i register does anyone know about how to fix it :|

DragonFrost
01-15-2013, 06:15 PM
Maybe refresh?? Strange...

Little Leaf
01-15-2013, 06:25 PM
The "Charge" upgrade is bugged. It sometimes makes the juggerknights stand still, and they just yell charge.
Also the crawlers are severely underpowered. The predatory pack upgrade is far to expensive, and it barely does anything. Doesn't come close to comparing with the rage upgrade. which is far better and far less expensive. 50 gold 50 mana. the crawlers upgrade is 200 gold and 100mana and does nothing noticeable. #grumpychaosfan

Panki
01-15-2013, 07:33 PM
Crawlers helped me win a lot of spearton rush battles.

WyzDM
01-16-2013, 10:00 AM
The "Charge" upgrade is bugged. It sometimes makes the juggerknights stand still, and they just yell charge.
Also the crawlers are severely underpowered. The predatory pack upgrade is far to expensive, and it barely does anything. Doesn't come close to comparing with the rage upgrade. which is far better and far less expensive. 50 gold 50 mana. the crawlers upgrade is 200 gold and 100mana and does nothing noticeable. #grumpychaosfan

The problem so much isn't the cost (I manage to get the economy to buy it) But the time for it to take effect added it being overpriced doesn't help at all. I'm usually forced to go on the defensive by the time that runs its course.

Little Leaf
01-16-2013, 01:11 PM
exactly. I'm just trying to compare both sides. Crawlers are good against giants but then they get mass killed by the tower archer lol

uberman
01-16-2013, 08:41 PM

Agreed that its too expensive, FAR too expensive.
Crawlers are an early unit, maybe first 3 minutes of the game. We simply cant afford the buff at that stage.
ALSO both crawler buffs take a whole minute to research - which is far too long as the crawlers are only really used at the very start of the game (granted, unless being used against giants).
It would be great to be able to afford to buff the crawlers early game, while they are the main/only unit being used.

I discussed with Tec the idea of making the buffs two-stages (like giant growth 1 & 2); so the first stage is less effective, but cheaper and quicker. When the second stage is added it gets full power on the buff. This would open up some options for chaos early game, as all we get currently is (unbuffed) crawlers and throw-away bombers.

ShadowyWhisper
01-17-2013, 03:02 PM
Crawlers helped me win a lot of spearton rush battles.

Well for Order it works even better

7 SwordWrath with Rage

1 Wall

2 Castle Archers

None of statue health lost and Spearton all dead

1 Magikill may help too

DragonFrost
01-17-2013, 04:49 PM
Well for Order it works even better

7 SwordWrath with Rage

1 Wall

2 Castle Archers

None of statue health lost and Spearton all dead

1 Magikill may help too
Why not improve it a bit: 10 swords with rage, 3 castles, 2 walls and resilience. Although I realize that would be turtling and give a big disadvantage.

ShadowyWhisper
01-17-2013, 06:20 PM
Why not improve it a bit: 10 swords with rage, 3 castles, 2 walls and resilience. Although I realize that would be turtling and give a big disadvantage.

Well, most sensible people attack early, not enough time for that.

_Ai_
01-18-2013, 07:28 AM
Well, most sensible people attack early, not enough time for that.

They won't last long....

Bladed Fire
01-19-2013, 03:47 AM
Played with a people with laggy computer... Errr.... The game frozes after a time... But the people's countdown is hilarious... not countingdown... but increase. So like that, my rating is from 1482 became 1461. I HATE lagging.

Jombloxx
01-19-2013, 03:59 AM
Sometimes when i click for a match it shows that i can battle someone and after i select Order(i dont have Chaos)it counts to 0 and it not says opponet timed out.Is it possible that this is a bug:confused: :D

PsychoticCheez
01-19-2013, 04:14 AM
There is a bug with the "select all unit types function" that came in patch 1.39

If you try and do it, it selects all of that unit type, but it also tries to purchase one of those units.

WyzDM
01-22-2013, 12:02 PM
There is a bug I recently ran into that happens when I double click all of one unit and give them a command. Any unit of that type that is currently in the garrison is not selected or follows that command. I have not seen this happen until about recently (perhaps it's related to the new hot-key command).

Tecness2
01-22-2013, 01:23 PM
There is a bug I recently ran into that happens when I double click all of one unit and give them a command. Any unit of that type that is currently in the garrison is not selected or follows that command. I have not seen this happen until about recently (perhaps it's related to the new hot-key command).
I'm pretty sure that's intentional. The way it was before may have been a bug.

WyzDM
01-22-2013, 02:53 PM
I'm pretty sure that's intentional. The way it was before may have been a bug.

Why would it be intentional? If I want all swordwrath to move to a location, the ones it the garison should move too. Otherwise I have to select all units in the garrison, because selecting them one at a time is tedious and usually cancels out instead to whatever resource building they are standing in front of.

DragonFrost
01-22-2013, 04:54 PM
My bug. If I press Ctrl+2 (to select swords or crawlers), it switches to the second tab. If there isn't a second tab, nothing happens. Someone please help?

lntrepid
01-22-2013, 05:13 PM
When I press ctrl + whatever number I need for the corresponing unit it switches, but also buys the unit I pressed the number of. It is annoying, and confuses me easily.

KrayZStick
01-24-2013, 07:44 PM
Hack? Patch please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xcokDvTXzk

DragonFrost
01-24-2013, 07:58 PM
O.o damnit these hackers are so fast :/ why don't they just leave stick empires alone? Ad they had to make a hack for getting chaos and coins T.T

isgood
01-24-2013, 08:21 PM
Fix the bug when albOw goes on top of archer and archer like misses every shot while albow doesn't miss

_Ai_
01-24-2013, 11:11 PM
.....First time encountering hackers, actually

Azxc
01-25-2013, 03:15 AM
Damnit hackers!!!
Crazyjay! Brock! They are stealing your money!!!
Kick them out of the game! Otherwise your whole game will be RUINED

Bladed Fire
01-26-2013, 05:22 AM
You know what? Get your butt up and go ask more professional GM to ask for help.

_Ai_
01-26-2013, 05:57 AM
You know what? Get your butt up and go ask more professional GM to ask for help.

And who is this 'profesional GM'?

Bladed Fire
01-26-2013, 06:07 AM
And who is this 'profesional GM'?

Professional Game Maker or what...

_Ai_
01-26-2013, 06:37 AM
Professional Game Maker or what...

Huh? i thought GM means Gamemaster?

Azxc
01-26-2013, 07:40 AM
GM means Gamer Master, who creates a game right?
I think Brock is

And... is there no way to counter hackers?

Tecness2
01-26-2013, 09:28 AM
GM can mean General Mod, Grand Master, Game Master, it all depends on the context.

_Ai_
01-26-2013, 11:08 AM

So in this quote, which is it?

Bladed Fire
01-26-2013, 04:53 PM
So in this quote, which is it?

Ask some MMORPG GM, like Backyard Monster(just a suggestion).

isgood
01-27-2013, 09:43 AM
There is a bug where when you toggle to medium or low graphics some units on the mini map disappear ( they are still there but not showing on mini map

_Ai_
01-27-2013, 11:48 AM
There is a bug where when you toggle to medium or low graphics some units on the mini map disappear ( they are still there but not showing on mini map

I believe they dont dissapear, but minimized into a small dot

DragonFrost
01-27-2013, 11:50 AM
Which is the same thing, because the small dot is really hard to see, so it looks like they disappeared.

_Ai_
01-27-2013, 11:52 AM
Which is the same thing, because the small dot is really hard to see, so it looks like they disappeared.

But they are still there, right?

DragonFrost
01-27-2013, 11:54 AM
Yes. The original post said the dot disappeared on minimap, but the units were still there.

_Ai_
01-27-2013, 12:00 PM
Yes. The original post said the dot disappeared on minimap, but the units were still there.

Then, problem solved :P

bricksaver
01-27-2013, 04:14 PM
Whenever people pause the game for some reason, I can't unpause it. It's really annoying. Here is the replay code for one of those games.
http://pastebin.com/Pz8maVQ3

Panki
01-27-2013, 06:14 PM
The same exact thing happened to me a while back, when I JUST got out of the feared giant zone.

Bladed Fire
01-27-2013, 06:17 PM
The same exact thing happened to me a while back, when I JUST got out of the feared giant zone.

Lol, what's your rating? I thought you are far more better than me and I got out of Giant Masser zone a lnog time ago.

isgood
01-29-2013, 03:03 PM
Theres a bug where albowtross don't sense enemy, they don't freaking follow the enemy -_-

KillerPixel
01-29-2013, 04:46 PM
There is only 3 castle archers, Would be cool to have four though.

WyzDM
01-29-2013, 04:54 PM
To manually detonate a bomber, it claims to be 300 gold. This is false. However, you must have 300 gold in order to manually detonate.

o_O?

ShadowyWhisper
01-30-2013, 05:52 AM
Oh, and the dots only disappear if you have Graphics on Med or Low.

_Ai_
01-31-2013, 07:09 AM
Just move em a bit, theyll reapear

Bladed Fire
02-04-2013, 06:01 AM
Swordwrath sometimes if Rage activated he will stop slashing for a while...

Panki
02-09-2013, 11:45 PM
I don't know if it's me, but it seems every time I choose random, I get Chaos. This was happening for about a week now.

isgood
02-10-2013, 07:40 AM
For some reason, chaos giants with no growth try to hit flying units but never get gem

ShadowyWhisper
02-10-2013, 08:09 AM
I think they're too short to hit them without growth.

isgood
02-10-2013, 08:19 AM
I think they're too short to hit them without growth.

If they're io short then they shouldn't be trying to hit them

ShadowyWhisper
02-10-2013, 08:23 AM
Good point. But then again, Merics try to attack the enemy when they can't do any damage...

DragonFrost
02-10-2013, 08:34 AM
I don't know if it's me, but it seems every time I choose random, I get Chaos. This was happening for about a week now.

Me too, and I think wyzdm has that problem too.

fram
02-10-2013, 09:16 AM
Yea for me when i wanna be chaos i just click random and the nooby players wont know whick nation i am until a flying wingadon kill all their swords!
Ha Ha Ha

fram
02-10-2013, 09:17 AM
Only random thing works on noobs as they cant be bothered to scroll to my side and see if i have castle dead or my statue is chaos statue
:p

DragonFrost
02-10-2013, 09:19 AM
You have chaos? :O

Triss
02-10-2013, 09:22 AM
Only random thing works on noobs as they cant be bothered to scroll to my side and see if i have castle dead or my statue is chaos statue
:p Maybe, but you should learn some grammar.

WheresMyCheetos
02-10-2013, 09:22 AM
Good point. But then again, Merics try to attack the enemy when they can't do any damage...

Yes they can 2 merics killed a spearton. tested by me and Wyz. they do very small damage.

Triss
02-10-2013, 09:26 AM
Yes they can 2 merics killed a spearton. tested by me and Wyz. they do very small damage.
Same thing happened to me...in a hard way.
I was holdin a Swordwrath when I saw 2 Merics.
Thinking they couldn't deal any damage, I rushed them.
Then my sword died :p

DragonFrost
02-10-2013, 09:27 AM
That's so nice! Wait, so who would win. 1 albow vs 2 Merics.
Answer: TIE

fram
02-10-2013, 09:31 AM
Originally Posted by fram

Maybe, but you should learn some grammar

Sorry I rush-typed that and didn't really check for spelling/grammar mistakes

ShadowyWhisper
02-10-2013, 09:32 AM
Well, I guess you could say that but against any dual units it wouldn't work.

ShadowyWhisper
02-11-2013, 03:18 PM
No we were talking about the Meric rushing out to kill opponents when it doesn't even have much damage at all. Very annoying, we were wanting that to be cancelled.

Little Leaf
02-11-2013, 06:05 PM
Cecilannam is the user that continuously exploits a bug on the loading screen to where it gets frozen before the battle and all you see is the loading screen….it this is frozen until you refresh…whoever refreshes and quits out of this frozen screen then receives the points for the match…It's highly annoying for us top 10 users

http://s967.beta.photobucket.com/user/HarrisonDH/media/Cecilannamglitch.png.html

WyzDM
02-11-2013, 08:12 PM
Cecilannam is the user that continuously exploits a bug on the loading screen to where it gets frozen before the battle and all you see is the loading screen….it this is frozen until you refresh…whoever refreshes and quits out of this frozen screen then receives the points for the match…It's highly annoying for us top 10 users

http://s967.beta.photobucket.com/user/HarrisonDH/media/Cecilannamglitch.png.html

I thought no one got points? :O

Little Leaf
02-11-2013, 08:20 PM
i've actually gotten points and lost some

DragonFrost
02-11-2013, 08:21 PM

I thought no one got points? :O

The shouldn't, unless developers changed it since I last encountered this. (btw is little leaf Leaf?)

J_the_Man
02-12-2013, 11:09 AM
Not sure if this has been brought up, but in a match today, my Tower Spawn II glitched when it attacked a fence. The fence blew up prematurely, and my Tower Spawn was stuck forever attacking its dead remains. It resulted in the game lasting 45 minutes...

Little Leaf
02-12-2013, 12:20 PM
Ya I'm Leaf

ShadowyWhisper
02-12-2013, 01:58 PM
Cecillanam is on the Top 100? Jeez, just a few weeks ago I beat him when we were in the 1600s.

DragonFrost
02-12-2013, 06:05 PM
Not sure if this has been brought up, but in a match today, my Tower Spawn II glitched when it attacked a fence. The fence blew up prematurely, and my Tower Spawn was stuck forever attacking its dead remains. It resulted in the game lasting 45 minutes...

How could it last 45 minutes... Are you saying the opponent didnt have enough army forces to kill a ghost spear in 45 minutes?

FailingAtFailing
02-12-2013, 06:22 PM
How could it last 45 minutes... Are you saying the opponent didnt have enough army forces to kill a ghost spear in 45 minutes?

Tower Spawn 2 is a ghost giant.

Why didn't you attack? He obviously didn't want his tiny army to die against the giant.

isgood
02-12-2013, 07:23 PM
There is a glitch when I used some speartons to attack a wall that was still being built, the wall was destroyed, but then the speartons were literally attacking like nothing or like the air until I controlled them to attack some miners and statue

Bladed Fire
02-12-2013, 07:37 PM
I think it's some internet problem or something, but when I fought a person who uses miner wall, the wall has been destroyed, but it's still there. Weird? And when I attacked his base, I RUN PAST the miner wall... Because the miner wall didn't even exist.

uberman
02-14-2013, 12:06 AM
Twice now in recent days (right now after the recent changes (1.43?) and once yesterday before the changes - when the game starts its passive - nothing can be done no units selected and no units built.
Yesterday I got a loss after several minutes, today I got a win.
boring replay; nothing happens!
1.45&20341#2&5484&1&chaoticevil&1&16:0;Evil Crawler-|17:0;Rusted Axe-1;Rust Helmet-2;Rusted Shield-|18:1;Dracula Cape-|19:0;Hammer-|10:1;Scream Mask-|11:1;Demon Mask-2;Red Quiver-|13:0;Skull Pickaxe-2;Bone Bag-|15:0;Scythe-1;Horns-|&5485&0&trachi&0&8:0;Bronze Jaged-|7:0;Saladins Sword-|$9;0 5 -1 9 64022 :6;5484 0 0 6 850 :6;5484 10 1 6 850 :1;5484 10 1 1 13 :6;5484 10 1 6 850 :6;5484 10 1 6 850 :1;5484 10 1 1 16 :6;5484 10 1 6 850 :6;5484 10 1 6 850 :6;5484 10 1 6 850 :6;5484 10 1 6 850 :6;5484 10 1 6 850 :6;5484 10 1 6 851 :6;5484 10 1 6 862 :6;5484 10 1 6 876 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :8;5484 10 1 8 ?
:6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 879 :6;5484 10 1 6 903 :6;5484 10 1 6 1007 :6;5484 10 1 6 1007 :6;5484 10 1 6 1119 :6;5484 10 1 6 1139 :6;5484 10 1 6 1181 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :1;5484 10 1 1 13 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :1;5484 10 1 1 16 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :1;5484 10 1 1 13 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :1;5484 10 1 1 16 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5485 0 0 6 3799 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :6;5484 10 1 6 1186 :

brockemon
02-14-2013, 04:39 PM
Hi,

I have also noticed that Cecilannam may be exploiting an issue in the loading screen. I will be investigating this.

I will patch the server side so this is not possible.

-Brock

WyzDM
02-14-2013, 06:30 PM
ArchyBeatz is at it again:

http://imageshack.us/a/img401/2673/loolarchy.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/401/loolarchy.png/)

Somehow managed to do this WITHOUT pausing (or was fast enough I never noticed). Either way, I'm bearing with him currently, so I'll pull out (I hope).

ArchyBeatz Tha Freezer
02-14-2013, 07:10 PM
Bruh idk what happened... I didn't pause it or do anything. New bug maybe? I hope it gets fixed

ShadowyWhisper
02-14-2013, 07:37 PM
Yes, you hope it gets fixed.

J_the_Man
02-16-2013, 04:55 PM
Why didn't you attack? He obviously didn't want his tiny army to die against the giant.

He had about 10 Giants hiding in his own protected by 3 castle archidon against my 8+support. Plus, he was hiding his lone marek amongst them. That spawn would have allowed me to sneak ninja in and kill the marek, and poison his giants so I could attack, but without the spawn, that means I have to sacrifice a Giant in order stir something up.