PDA

View Full Version : Post any Bugs or problems with the game here:

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

Usman
02-19-2013, 01:49 AM
If its a bug so i hope i dont get this and it is fixed and if not so archy should be banned if he does this?

isgood
02-19-2013, 03:22 PM
colon button doesn't work and lag countdown goes by twos. It should be fixed

ShadowyWhisper
02-19-2013, 03:36 PM
The new patch is good. I really like it, but I don't like the Order Giant thing since I used 3 Giants for Tanks. O_o

DragonFrost
02-19-2013, 04:04 PM
WHAT'S the new update, someone please tell me?

jli
02-19-2013, 04:10 PM
Fr0st:

-New items in the Armoury
-Spell Casters no longer walk into combat unless individually commanded to do so
-Mana drain from Dead poison now only occurs on the event of a new poisoned unit
-Fixed bug where Predatory Edge did not increase crawlers speed
-Fixed issue where some facebook accounts could not be linked
-Castle archers now only hit a maximum of 4 units with splash damage
-Castle archer splash damage now affects flying units
-Fixed arrows hitting flying units
-Now unit closest to target area will attempt to cast spell
-Enslaved Giant damage reduction
-Cleric Heal range increased
-Dead Castle Archer increased damage
-Wingadon and Albowtross build time increase
-Medusa and Magikill mana cost reduced by 100
-Fixed bug where some users would close the game window at the loading screen forcing the other user to lose ranking
-Server is now more strict when determining if a user is causing lag

DragonFrost
02-19-2013, 04:12 PM
Fr0st:

-New items in the Armoury
-Spell Casters no longer walk into combat unless individually commanded to do so
-Mana drain from Dead poison now only occurs on the event of a new poisoned unit
-Fixed bug where Predatory Edge did not increase crawlers speed
-Fixed issue where some facebook accounts could not be linked
-Castle archers now only hit a maximum of 4 units with splash damage
-Castle archer splash damage now affects flying units
-Fixed arrows hitting flying units
-Now unit closest to target area will attempt to cast spell
-Enslaved Giant damage reduction
-Cleric Heal range increased
-Dead Castle Archer increased damage
-Wingadon and Albowtross build time increase
-Medusa and Magikill mana cost reduced by 100
-Fixed bug where some users would close the game window at the loading screen forcing the other user to lose ranking
-Server is now more strict when determining if a user is causing lag

Nice! (except last one :p)

_Ai_
02-19-2013, 11:22 PM
Woah...I love this new patch! Gotta play right away!

MoMike08
02-20-2013, 01:40 PM
Hey all. I cant seem to get stick empires to work after the new patch updates. All the screen does is freeze at the load screen or it loads the game and i cant move any characters or create any or anything. After a minute or two i am credited with a loss!

Does anyone have any suggestions as how i can fix this problem so i can continue to play SE?

padokais
02-21-2013, 01:32 AM
Hi.
I play on firefox either on mint 13.0 or Ubuntu 12.10 (linux both). Since ferbrury 13th (patch "now on facebook") there is some lag in game. I don't try yet with the new patch 1.47 but i suppose the problem is due to the link with facebook.

padokais
02-21-2013, 01:48 AM
Hi.
I play on firefox either on mint 13.0 or Ubuntu 12.10 (linux both). Since ferbrury 13th (patch "now on facebook") there is some lag in game. I don't try yet with the new patch 1.47 but i suppose the problem is due to the link with facebook.

The patch 1.47 didn't fix it. There is still spikes

Tecness2
02-21-2013, 03:28 AM
Hi.

The sync issue was happening specifically because of something I changed. I have fixed that. About 1 in 3 games were going out of sync while this was broken. Things are back to the way they were before with about 1 in 50 games going out of sync. I suspect that those 1 in 50 are from people playing either in full screen mode or from linux.
I don't think this game likes Linux.
Also, try a different browser than Firefox.

Hey all. I cant seem to get stick empires to work after the new patch updates. All the screen does is freeze at the load screen or it loads the game and i cant move any characters or create any or anything. After a minute or two i am credited with a loss!

Does anyone have any suggestions as how i can fix this problem so i can continue to play SE?
Does that still occur after 1.47?

Bladed Fire
02-21-2013, 06:39 AM
Help.... I think I'm going to Magikill and Meric spam right now....

_Ai_
02-21-2013, 06:44 AM
Help.... I think I'm going to Magikill and Meric spam right now....

But why?

Bladed Fire
02-21-2013, 07:21 AM
That Magikill buff.. and one time I lost the battle because.of the lone Magikill support. My rating is horrible now Plus I'm having a lot to do with school stuffs.

_Ai_
02-21-2013, 07:24 AM
I dont think rating matters anymore. Or does it?

Bladed Fire
02-21-2013, 07:28 AM
Lol, don't you have an aim for keep playing this game? This game is addicting because of it's unique.units and skills, but there is one.more.thing that makes it addictive, the rating system, and of.course, THIRD EMPIRE(Lol I'm going to visit Development Blog every hour like what happens.two years ago....

DragonFrost
02-21-2013, 07:29 AM
Unfortunately, when you can't play it, it gets kind of annoying.

_Ai_
02-21-2013, 07:31 AM
Well, with hackers and exploiters and massers everywhere, one could not carry on, even if their good at the game. Playing it for the sake of enjoying yourself, not stressing out.

Bladed Fire
02-21-2013, 07:35 AM
Well, I've no problem with giant massers now, just dont know why. Except the one with sneaky Magikill amd Merics.

_Ai_
02-21-2013, 07:40 AM
Sneaky magikills. They were dangerous enough even if its seen

padokais
02-21-2013, 09:17 AM

Maybe it doesn't like but before the patch "welcome on facebook" the game work without (or with few) problem.

_Ai_
02-21-2013, 09:51 AM
Means it doesnt like linux after the new patch. Switch to a new browser.

MoMike08
02-21-2013, 10:50 AM

Does that still occur after 1.47?

Yes i saw the patch upgrade and was excited as i thought the problem would be corrected but unfortunately nothing has changed for me. Still either stuck at loading screen or game is frozed when it is loaded. :(

Ohyea66
02-21-2013, 11:50 AM
When I try to register for stick empires, I fill everything out, click the register button and nothing happens. Even when I click "play now" it never connects. Any advice?

Tecness2
02-21-2013, 12:30 PM
Maybe it doesn't like but before the patch "welcome on facebook" the game work without (or with few) problem.
Have you tried using a different browser?

Yes i saw the patch upgrade and was excited as i thought the problem would be corrected but unfortunately nothing has changed for me. Still either stuck at loading screen or game is frozed when it is loaded. :(
All right, it will be looked at.

When I try to register for stick empires, I fill everything out, click the register button and nothing happens. Even when I click "play now" it never connects. Any advice?
What browser are you using?

brockemon
02-21-2013, 12:37 PM
If the game never connects and you are unable to register it is possible that you are playing from behind a firewall. Try disabling the firewall.

This may be common if you try to play at school. The game probably won't work there.

MegaMan3657
02-21-2013, 12:47 PM
The giants are disobedient. When you ask it to attack a certain thing(like the enemy's statue, a miner or an albowtross) when it's either far away or attacking with range, it instead attacks the enemy unit closest to it, which is really frustrating. This isn't the case at all for any other attacking unit. This cost me a battle once where i would've won(if my pea-brained giants had attacked the statue like i commanded them to) but they just kept attacking the swordwraths infront of them while his albowtrosses fired down on them.

isgood
02-21-2013, 12:56 PM
The giants are disobedient. When you ask it to attack a certain thing(like the enemy's statue, a miner or an albowtross) when it's either far away or attacking with range, it instead attacks the enemy unit closest to it, which is really frustrating. This isn't the case at all for any other attacking unit. This cost me a battle once where i would've won(if my pea-brained giants had attacked the statue like i commanded them to) but they just kept attacking the swordwraths infront of them while his albowtrosses fired down on them.
The closer units are meatshielding the far unit you want to attack

MoMike08
02-21-2013, 04:01 PM
Have you tried using a different browser?

All right, it will be looked at.

What browser are you using?

Thank you very much. Im not using a school computer or anything. Using the same laptop that i used since starting to play SE with no new firewall or anything that could present a problem on my end

KrayZStick
02-21-2013, 07:10 PM
Thank you very much. Im not using a school computer or anything. Using the same laptop that i used since starting to play SE with no new firewall or anything that could present a problem on my end
Well, he's talking about your internet browser, like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Etc. Which do you use?

DragonFrost
02-21-2013, 08:29 PM
Rage.. My school computer lets me play stick empires but it lags at school.

uberman
02-22-2013, 01:01 AM
I played a game which froze at the very start. I dont think the opponent (cyber) hacked or exploited the game, after a few minutes of doing nothing I won.

Here is the replay, nothing happens then I get victory.
http://pastebin.com/wnvPPqGD

_Ai_
02-22-2013, 01:52 AM
Why does. Uberman always meet those kind of people I wonder?

uberman
02-22-2013, 03:03 AM
Why does. Uberman always meet those kind of people I wonder?

I think its bad Karma :)

Seriously, I do seem to get a very large number of encouters with the 'dark side' - dunno why

Talking of which, my last match was against Archybeatz
I was happy that he actually played quite well. But after a good game and when I beat him, he surrendered and lagged the game out!
Thought that was stopped.
Not gonna do anything, dunno if I will will or lose. I hope to get to a win/lose screen to get a replay.

EDIT TO ADD
Why cant the devs just stop the function of the pause button?

link to screenshot
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y464/SteveRobinson1/archystillcheating_zpscd365fc7.png

isgood
02-22-2013, 08:04 AM
Sometimes when I do fire arrows it just shoots straight up in the air and falls in some random spot. Please get this fixed cuz I use fire arrows a lot. :p

stickman311
02-22-2013, 08:16 AM
I think its bad Karma :)

Seriously, I do seem to get a very large number of encouters with the 'dark side' - dunno why

Talking of which, my last match was against Archybeatz
I was happy that he actually played quite well. But after a good game and when I beat him, he surrendered and lagged the game out!
Thought that was stopped.
Not gonna do anything, dunno if I will will or lose. I hope to get to a win/lose screen to get a replay.

EDIT TO ADD
Why cant the devs just stop the function of the pause button?

link to screenshot
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y464/SteveRobinson1/archystillcheating_zpscd365fc7.png

lol u play stick rpg, and you don't expect the admins to have no bugs in a new game, and remmoving the pause button sucks

uberman
02-22-2013, 08:32 AM
lol u play stick rpg, and you don't expect the admins to have no bugs in a new game, and remmoving the pause button sucks

Why would it be so bad to have no pause button?
I would prefer no pause and the reduction in exploiters that would bring. And I think most would agree with me on that.

stickman311
02-22-2013, 08:59 AM
let's say you have a call

jli
02-22-2013, 09:10 AM
Uh... You get that many calls? Ok then...

uberman
02-22-2013, 09:42 AM
let's say you have a call

I think I'd rather lose cos I have a call, than because of the likes of archywanks

ShadowyWhisper
02-22-2013, 03:28 PM
Wait, did the pause button get taken away? YES!

KrayZStick
02-22-2013, 03:41 PM
It seems you can only press pause 5 times before it stops working. This will decrease exploiters~!

ShadowyWhisper
02-22-2013, 03:47 PM
It was like that before...

KrayZStick
02-22-2013, 05:40 PM
It was like that before...
Really? Before, I could press pause all I wanted...

uberman
02-22-2013, 10:06 PM
It seems you can only press pause 5 times before it stops working. This will decrease exploiters~!
Before, I could press pause all I wanted...

I think we may have stumbed upon an ideal answer for a lot of exploits - simply limit the number of times pause works - even twice per game would be perfectly ok for most ligitimate uses.

But Archybeatz seems to lag the game without repeated use of pause-unpause.

stickman311
02-22-2013, 10:12 PM
I think I'd rather lose cos I have a call, than because of the likes of archywanks

And let's say the person's rating is 0 while yours is 1900

uberman
02-23-2013, 12:10 AM
Since the recent couple of patches, the numbers for mana and gold are obscured in my game to the point where often I cant really tell how much gold or mana I have (varies with digits how readable they are). I tried clicking high/med/low details for the game, my desktop is still sat at recommended 1600x900, and its the same in both windowed and full screen mode.
I use chrome, I will tried firefox to see if its a chrome only effect, and indeed it is only chrome, not firefox (but my flash crashes a lot in firefox).

Not a very good example, as its readable on this full-screen game ...

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y464/SteveRobinson1/blur_zpsbefcf8cb.png

stickman311
02-23-2013, 12:12 AM
You should have at least crawlers in the game

uberman
02-23-2013, 12:49 AM
You should have at least crawlers in the game

I just did a friendly against my alt acct for a screen shot of the bad writing - and to test is firfox had the same problem. I wasnt in an actual game :)

But your right, I would never go staright miners with no defence.

Unless on a short map vs order, then I may go straight miners with castle dead to defend against the sword rush.
(Starting move is 2 miners, save 200 gold - first miner return (75+75 gold) build castle dead which loads before his swords arrive and gives me 4 miners to start build an army)

Panki
02-23-2013, 12:50 AM
THAT'S NOT THE DAMN POINT! (Got ninja'd by uberman)

I've noticed this to, but it was such an unimportant thing, that I decided to ignore. But it would be better if it was fixed.

uberman
02-23-2013, 02:43 AM
Uber-ninja-man FTW
Hai-ya!
<*strikes the desk with the flat of the hand...*>
<*dials 911 for ambulance and medic*>

stickman311
02-23-2013, 04:15 AM
I just did a friendly against my alt acct for a screen shot of the bad writing - and to test is firfox had the same problem. I wasnt in an actual game :)

But your right, I would never go staright miners with no defence.

Unless on a short map vs order, then I may go straight miners with castle dead to defend against the sword rush.
(Starting move is 2 miners, save 200 gold - first miner return (75+75 gold) build castle dead which loads before his swords arrive and gives me 4 miners to start build an army)
YES!!!Now i know your strat.i'll train 3 miners!HAHA

Usman
02-24-2013, 07:19 AM
Well a bug and IN the topic here, the bug is that at the start of the game when I select my miners and click gold so they go to mana, bcz of lag, how become bcz of LAG!? If yes so plz fix it, in one game I started like this and left for just some seconds, I came back and saw that OMG! miners have collected 63 mana! I didnt want it and thats how I lose. Please fix it in new update and plz start working hard on the new Empire bcz we dont want it late CJ plz work fast,
Thanks if u work on the New Empire and this bug,
Usman

isgood
02-24-2013, 07:53 AM
Omg this lag and go to mana always happens to me to. It's soo annoying! Once I tried to put them on mana and it went to gold!

Well a bug and IN the topic here, the bug is that at the start of the game when I select my miners and click gold so they go to mana, bcz of lag, how become bcz of LAG!? If yes so plz fix it, in one game I started like this and left for just some seconds, I came back and saw that OMG! miners have collected 63 mana! I didnt want it and thats how I lose. Please fix it in new update and plz start working hard on the new Empire bcz we dont want it late CJ plz work fast,
Thanks if u work on the New Empire and this bug,
Usman

isgood
02-24-2013, 08:05 AM
Now, freeze exploiters are doing a new thing, they freeze the screen without ANYTHING ( no pause, no laggy game, and no anything else that would be laggy) so they would freeze the game, then you yourself would automatically start lagging after a few seconds. It happened to me twice already, the first time I was totally unaware, and lost, the second time I tried to fight it, then it froze at 5 seconds, I waited a few minutes, THEN I SUDDENLY WENT TO THE LOGIN PAGE, and I see it has been counted as a lost. Fix this quick this is even worse than the pause lag because at least you don't lose autOmatically. The 1600-1300 is filled with exploiters. Back then it used to be massers, but now you just lose unfairly. I'm tired of this shit.

fram
02-24-2013, 08:09 AM
isgood:

ow, freeze exploiters are doing a new thing, they freeze the screen without ANYTHING ( no pause, no laggy game, and no anything else that would be laggy) so they would freeze the game, then you yourself would automatically start lagging after a few seconds. It happened to me twice already, the first time I was totally unaware, and lost, the second time I tried to fight it, then it froze at 5 seconds, I waited a few minutes, THEN I SUDDENLY WENT TO THE LOGIN PAGE, and I see it has been counted as a lost. Fix this quick this is even worse than the pause lag because at least you don't lose autOmatically. The 1600-1300 is filled with exploiters. Back then it used to be massers, but now you just lose unfairly. I'm tired of this shit
ikr my 3 alt accounts cant test tactics cause losers keep on freezing the game

KrayZStick
02-24-2013, 09:13 AM
Rage Bug - Lag sometimes makes it so when you click RAGE once, it makes it so it repeatly clicks it, so all my swordwraiths were down to 1 sliver of health when it was done, I nearly lost, but due to the enemy also retreating, I saved my swordwraith and garrisoned. Please fix this!

MoMike08
02-24-2013, 07:18 PM
I just tried playing SE on my in laws computer and had no problems. However, at my home computer i still cannot play. Both computers have Internet Explorer, but my in laws have Comcast Cable internet and i run DSL. Internet there is better than what i have so maybe the new patches weed out players that do not have superior internet?

I have noticed a significant drop in people playing SE since the newest patches. I havent seen more than 300 people in the lobby recently when back in the day there was over 600. Perhaps the server is biased against weak internet? Not saying mine is weak....but its not amazing fast either lol.

Tecness2
02-24-2013, 07:31 PM
I just tried playing SE on my in laws computer and had no problems. However, at my home computer i still cannot play. Both computers have Internet Explorer, but my in laws have Comcast Cable internet and i run DSL. Internet there is better than what i have so maybe the new patches weed out players that do not have superior internet?

I have noticed a significant drop in people playing SE since the newest patches. I havent seen more than 300 people in the lobby recently when back in the day there was over 600. Perhaps the server is biased against weak internet? Not saying mine is weak....but its not amazing fast either lol.
You may be lagging out greatly.
The reason for the drops are because of several problems.
If you download teamviewer and send me the required information, I'll gladly take a look and see what I can do.

MoMike08
02-25-2013, 10:12 AM
You may be lagging out greatly.
The reason for the drops are because of several problems.
If you download teamviewer and send me the required information, I'll gladly take a look and see what I can do.

I downloaded it...what do i do now :)

ShadowyWhisper
02-25-2013, 03:03 PM
Send it to Tec.

DragonFrost
02-25-2013, 05:13 PM
You tell him your password for teamviewer. HE already has your IP.

KrayZStick
02-26-2013, 07:04 PM
Beware: A person named: Tecness2, has been known to take over your computer and delete all your data while imputing a virus. DO NOT TRUST HIM. Jk :p

_Ai_
02-27-2013, 04:00 AM
Beware: A person named: Tecness2, has been known to take over your computer and delete all your data while imputing a virus. DO NOT TRUST HIM. Jk :p

You know, if he took that seriously, you'd be in deep trouble.

KrayZStick
02-27-2013, 02:10 PM
Just had a problem where I could barely see my gold and mana, and I had high graphics on!

ShadowyWhisper
02-27-2013, 06:24 PM
Glasses?

KrayZStick
03-02-2013, 11:00 AM
Chat glitch again, happens when you talk to two people at once!

And my thing showing gold and mana is still blurry, and Shadowy, I am wearing my glasses, you dummy.

asdfstick
03-02-2013, 11:04 AM
Game freezes when I try to start a match.

ShadowyWhisper
03-02-2013, 11:48 AM
Chat glitch again, happens when you talk to two people at once!

And my thing showing gold and mana is still blurry, and Shadowy, I am wearing my glasses, you dummy.

Try them on backwards.

_Ai_
03-02-2013, 12:00 PM
I got the same prob as Krayz, ranked two times and these happened. Lost two times T T.

ShadowyWhisper
03-02-2013, 12:05 PM
You need to make sure your statue doesn't lose its health.

uberman
03-04-2013, 08:04 AM
I just played doomandgloom - the game went to the screen showing a preview of the map (greenhills) then froze for a while and went to 'opponent timed out' as if he hadnt selected an empire - I dont think thats a hack? so it may be a bug.

GokuXx
03-04-2013, 12:07 PM
Post any Bugs or problems with the game here:

Man bro everytime i play a lagger and i win, i dont get my win because it freezes at the end. Fix that crap man.
It aint even funny.

jli
03-04-2013, 12:13 PM
I just played doomandgloom - the game went to the screen showing a preview of the map (greenhills) then froze for a while and went to 'opponent timed out' as if he hadnt selected an empire - I dont think thats a hack? so it may be a bug.

It used to be that the other person would just close the tab right there, and you'd suffer a loss. The "opponent timed out" was a patch that fixed this exploit.

blu3blitz
03-04-2013, 03:16 PM
i recently played and my friend showed me an unstoppable strategy, i realized that this was a bug, if they get tower spawn numero 2 and a fully upgraded giant comes out, and your miner starts building a wall while the giant is hitting it, and breaks it, it just keeps doing the animation as if it was hitting an invisible wall, and you can merely run past it, and it doesn't even hit you. please fix this, plus goku why do you never talk to me when i talk to you?

ShadowyWhisper
03-04-2013, 03:33 PM
They fixed this a long time ago...

blu3blitz
03-04-2013, 08:56 PM
umm no they didnt, i just tryed and succesfully did it

uberman
03-04-2013, 09:16 PM
It used to be that the other person would just close the tab right there, and you'd suffer a loss. The "opponent timed out" was a patch that fixed this exploit.

o_O so he was trying to use an exploit on me.
Damn him!

jli
03-04-2013, 09:25 PM
o_O so he was trying to use an exploit on me.
Damn him!

Yeah, you get all the exploiters for some reason. Bad luck, I guess...

ShadowyWhisper
03-05-2013, 01:51 PM
I have never faced an exploiter. Sure, some people TRIED to exploit on me, but it didn't freeze. Thank you, MacBook.

jli
03-05-2013, 01:52 PM
I have never faced an exploiter. Sure, some people TRIED to exploit on me, but it didn't freeze. Thank you, MacBook.

Your operating system has nothing to do with it... Chances are you're lucky and the exploiter sucked at exploiting.

ShadowyWhisper
03-05-2013, 03:14 PM
True... not true. An exploiter, 5 actually, told me they were going to hack and I couldn't win. Then, after 15 sec, they were like, wtf?

jli
03-05-2013, 03:26 PM
True... not true. An exploiter, 5 actually, told me they were going to hack and I couldn't win. Then, after 15 sec, they were like, wtf?

Hm, interesting. Maybe that might give some hints as to what causes the exploit if it's Windows-specific.

ShadowyWhisper
03-05-2013, 05:40 PM
Is the exploiting on the Pause button? Is there any other way?

uberman
03-06-2013, 08:33 AM

I had exactly the same thing happen again with the same guy (doomnadgloom) - after seveeral hundred seconds of waiting for a game, its a bit annoying to lock up on the preview screen and go back to lobby.
At least I didnt get a loss :)

uberman
03-06-2013, 08:58 AM
A wierd thing I never saw before (hence double post)

I was playing Sirkomcision, when my game screen went all blue! Not the bluescreen of death widows dump type of blue screen, just the whole view was overlaid in a dark blue. I could just make out some of the buttons, and some of the details in the game, like the centre buttons but I couldnt see a lot of the units, such as dark coloured deads.
I pulled back to try sort it out, but that took too long to save me in game.
I found that opening a second window reduced the density of the blue, but it was still there - only on the firefox window I was playing in, the explorer window was fine.

I took a screen shot, but lost it from the clip board as I tried to save the replay to see if the replay showed the blue.

EDIT to add
I got the replay to work, and it didnt show any blue.
At about 4 mins the blue hit me, and I refered to it in chat a couple of times, but the replay showed nothing
(thinks - saw replay from his side, maybe from my side it may show up... tbc)
Confirm that the replay doesnt show any blue when watched as chaoticevil.

Jombloxx
03-06-2013, 09:01 AM
A wierd thing I never saw before (hence double post)

I was playing Sirkomcision, when my game screen went all blue! Not the bluescreen of death widows dump type of blue screen, just the whole view was overlaid in a dark blue. I could just make out some of the buttons, and some of the details in the game, like the centre buttons but I couldnt see a lot of the units, such as dark coloured deads.
I pulled back to try sort it out, but that took too long to save me in game.
I found that opening a second window reduced the density of the blue, but it was still there - only on the firefox window I was playing in, the explorer window was fine.

I took a screen shot, but lost it from the clip board as I tried to save the replay to see if the replay showed the blue.

same thing happened with me but screen turns black all black and whoever i play i get rage

uberman
03-06-2013, 09:08 AM
same thing happened with me but screen turns black all black and whoever i play i get rage

It goes black for both you and him?
Or just you?

Jombloxx
03-06-2013, 09:09 AM
It goes black for both you and him?
Or just you?
Only me.I lost some badass rating "RAGEEEEE"

uberman
03-06-2013, 09:15 AM
Only me.I lost some badass rating "RAGEEEEE"

Yes, I lost a huge lump of rating, cos I was so much higher rank than him (I was over 2k, at 2018, not any more tho).

Jombloxx
03-06-2013, 09:16 AM
Yes, I lost a huge lump of rating, cos I was so much higher rank than him (I was over 2018, not any more tho).

ill try again this because mine might be bug - it happened on two games on 2 different accounts with 2 different players :(

isgood
03-10-2013, 07:57 AM
There's this bug where when you're chatting with someone and then you go to ranked match and come back, the last line is not visible

WyzDM
03-12-2013, 05:08 AM
There's this bug where when you're chatting with someone and then you go to ranked match and come back, the last line is not visible

It is, you have to scroll down (even if there is no scroll bar). Alternatively, hit enter (just send an empty message) and it will show you any missing line.

Is it just me, or every time I first load stickempires.com/play in chrome it asks to me translate the page from from Spanish? Started only a couple days ago, and I thought I was imagining things.

asdfstick
03-12-2013, 05:37 AM
It is, you have to scroll down (even if there is no scroll bar). Alternatively, hit enter (just send an empty message) and it will show you any missing line.

Is it just me, or every time I first load stickempires.com/play in chrome it asks to me translate the page from from Spanish? Started only a couple days ago, and I thought I was imagining things.
That's what it does to me. It will keep asking me to translate it.

KrayZStick
03-12-2013, 07:02 AM
Mine does too! Problem with Chrome?

jli
03-12-2013, 07:04 AM
Same. It got to the point where I just clicked "Never translate Spanish".

Jombloxx
03-12-2013, 01:25 PM
RAGE!!!!!!!!!!! Game keeps putting me with 120 moar ranked players than me and i lose rating :mad:

ShadowyWhisper
03-12-2013, 03:24 PM
Jom, you becoming a SwordWrath? Because your lifeline will shorten.

KrayZStick
03-12-2013, 03:41 PM
Jom, that's a good thing! You lose less rating if u lose, amd more if u win.

ShadowyWhisper
03-12-2013, 05:06 PM
I like playing games where my opponent is favored, because then I get better. Of course, I'm most playing matches where I'M favored.

masteraik
03-13-2013, 02:07 AM
anyone realise that medusa stone face cannot one hit kill a full hp shield wall spearton?

Jombloxx
03-13-2013, 10:59 AM
Jom, that's a good thing! You lose less rating if u lose, amd more if u win.

>.> they are beating every single **** of me how can i win :|

For example:
VS my rating:
Rusher rushes me and i quickly build 3 swords and archer and kill him and later his economy and then i have advantage
VS 120 or moar higher rating:
Rusher rushes me, i build 3 swords and an archer and kill his spear, but he has another one already.

Another situation is swords spammers.
I beat every spammer at my league but...at higher...they just are jack rippers!!!

fram
03-13-2013, 12:05 PM
anyone realise that medusa stone face cannot one hit kill a full hp shield wall spearton?

seriouly?

WyzDM
03-13-2013, 12:06 PM
Here's the biggest thing I got going now. If someone goes bombers early in the game against Order, they're able to bomb out your economy unless you set up wall quickly enough. Bombers are so fast they can avoid castle archers (for at least 2 hits). If they manage to bomb your economy like that, it's gg.

Either make walls cheaper or grant castle archer ability to hit incoming bombers (or both, preferably).

Aside from that, no complaints.

asdfstick
03-13-2013, 01:18 PM
Here's the biggest thing I got going now. If someone goes bombers early in the game against Order, they're able to bomb out your economy unless you set up wall quickly enough. Bombers are so fast they can avoid castle archers (for at least 2 hits). If they manage to bomb your economy like that, it's gg.

Either make walls cheaper or grant castle archer ability to hit incoming bombers (or both, preferably).

Aside from that, not complaints.

Castle archers being able to hit bombers. Walls are good enough right now.

blu3blitz
03-13-2013, 10:41 PM
agreed

WyzDM
03-13-2013, 10:55 PM
Castle archers being able to hit bombers. Walls are good enough right now.

They can't, for the first 1-2 arrows they WILL NOT hit leading bombers. It's dumb. Also, units should 1 hit-ko bombers. THey have a use against early swordwrath fighting cats, but the problem is they can be used for an early assault against the economy. Very early. I'm talking 30 seconds into the match 4 bombers come and gg your miners. wut.

masteraik
03-14-2013, 03:43 AM

seriouly?

It is true, go try, is that a glitch?

DragonFrost
03-14-2013, 07:02 AM
Would make sense if it didn't: in the legend, the hero used a shield to reflect the face :D

isgood
03-14-2013, 05:03 PM
there's a bug where sometimes the tower spawn freezes and does nothing

ShadowyWhisper
03-14-2013, 05:11 PM
They fixed that in patch 1.51

rideflip21
03-14-2013, 05:13 PM
I keep getting points subtracted from my rank when I WIN. This has just started recently and any advice would be great.
Thanks

KrayZStick
03-14-2013, 05:14 PM
isgood, did this actually happen to you? If so, when?

@Shadowy
shut up, just stfu and get out of my life

ShadowyWhisper
03-14-2013, 05:39 PM
Um... what did I do to you, good sir?

KrayZStick
03-14-2013, 05:42 PM
@SW I'm ignoring your messages from now on, see ya never

@rideflip
Did he do something in the game? Like pause it?

ShadowyWhisper
03-14-2013, 05:46 PM
... Why all of the sudden get so angry with me? Sure, I have been annoying at times, but you didn't care that much. Now, all of the sudden, you're furious. Does it have anything to do with getting banned? I didn't report you or anything.

KrayZStick
03-14-2013, 06:05 PM
1. You've always iritated me, even before your ban. I regained respect for you when you were cautious after you came back, I even had your back. But then you got confident and started posting these useless comments (ex: "is that sarcasm?"), which really irks me.
2. I tried not to rage earlier, and I'm sorry if you, or anyone else was offended, but I have been holding in my anger and stress for a long time.
3. I'm quitting SE until The Elementals come out. This game puts too much stress on me, as you can see.
4. I got day-banned for "Backseat Moderating", but to be honest, I didn't even know that was a rule, they need to explain it more in the rules.

ShadowyWhisper
03-14-2013, 07:08 PM
:( Okay... In that case, you can ignore my posts.

Usman
03-15-2013, 11:19 AM
:( Okay... In that case, you can ignore my posts.

Isnt this thread too much out of topic and KrayZ u quitting until elementals come out? means for 6 months, right, will not take less time than this? sry out of topic, but again in that I found a miner bug that when pausing the game at middle of match so if for long time, it gets stuck and lags out ( anyone player) not sure if its a bug but I had it for 3 times

KrayZStick
03-15-2013, 11:40 AM
I have a problem. Shadowy has 20 accounts. And I know someone who has more then 1500 EC by abusing the +75 EC per person invited thing on FB. Needs a limit!

isgood
03-15-2013, 12:37 PM
isgood, did this actually happen to you? If so, when?

@Shadowy
shut up, just stfu and get out of my life

Yes It has happened to me the spearton comes out And it just freezes

malbence
03-16-2013, 09:06 PM
I'm currently in a game and the opponent forfeited but for some reason it's stuck at the statue falling animation. It's already fallen, actually, but now the pebbles are just floating around and have been for the past ten minutes. /what do i do i can't forfeit cause this guy is 300 rating below me/

_Ai_
03-16-2013, 10:25 PM
I'm currently in a game and the opponent forfeited but for some reason it's stuck at the statue falling animation. It's already fallen, actually, but now the pebbles are just floating around and have been for the past ten minutes. /what do i do i can't forfeit cause this guy is 300 rating below me/

Youre dead bro. Dead.

WINWill
03-16-2013, 11:14 PM
There's a bug in which makes the game freeze. Either that or a player was hacking the game. I was battling Usman. I was winning but as the statue was being destroyed he paused the game and it froze completely. I couldn't unpause it and was forced to lag off. The user who had done this was Usman.

Usman: it happens with me sometimes that I lag at end and I losae
Usman: u didnt see that I was also lagging?
Usman: ur cont was gone to 0
Usman: and mine only 1 was left

That what his response in the lobby chat. I did lag but it was for leaving the game. On the side of that he wasn't lagging at all(or at least not at my perspective).

_Ai_
03-16-2013, 11:19 PM
Usman? The name sounds familiar...
Gonna go digging.

EDIT : The result are very interesting. Turns out it is Horrible Death. Explain yourself.
Here is the thread. http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?52744-Battle-thread

Usman
03-16-2013, 11:32 PM
Usman? The name sounds familiar...
Gonna go digging.

EDIT : The result are very interesting. Turns out it is Horrible Death. Explain yourself.
Here is the thread. http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?52744-Battle-thread

Yeah, so u say me a hacker? I already said Will that I was too lagging, just bcz on mobile that f****** game downloading and it installed and lagged? I was only seeing my lag count and Will his, but as his count was gone to zero so I only saw it and at the same time I also saw my count, another thing is that I never hacked and my rating goes down, up, down, up, if I would hack so would this be, U saw what is the rating of hackers? 2000 + , another thing is that it didnt pause, I only saw a freezed screen not any oause sign, experienced enough hackers but if they'd pause, I'd see it, but here it didnt.

_Ai_
03-16-2013, 11:56 PM
Hold your horse. Fisrt of all, why the fuck are you playing on mobile? Its certain that the game will lag. And, as he said, you paused. Though we cant determine who is true, you or Will. A frozen screen is the result of it.

Usman
03-17-2013, 12:08 AM
Hold your horse. Fisrt of all, why the fuck are you playing on mobile? Its certain that the game will lag. And, as he said, you paused. Though we cant determine who is true, you or Will. A frozen screen is the result of it.

Thats what I said, think about it that the game lags and the ping goes high when statue is falling, so I was playing on mobile just bcz I love SE and I am at my cousins house so I thought to try on mobile and it worked, just think about it! yeah I had a mistake playing on mobile and now I am not playing bcz it creates lot of fuss, it is that I didnt pause, ping high and lagging so the game froze. I didnt see the pausing label.

EDIT: If he says I paused so I can also say that anyone has paused for taking out my enemy, but he didnt said to take out me, but I could also say that he won but still he froze game, Once I played a player, his name was somehting spanish like but he won and destroyed my statue, but still he paused and he got his plus rating, and in the end when his rating was added so again the rating was added +5 more, I played one time again and same thing he wins but still freezes to get more rating than usual win.

www123www
03-17-2013, 03:00 PM
I keep getting points subtracted from my rank when I WIN. This has just started recently and any advice would be great.
Thanks

Yea same here, sometimes when I would win, their statue would fall, it would sit there for a few seconds and then it would go to the "DEFEAT" screen whereas I lost and lowered my rating. There wasn't any lag during the game either.

_Ai_
03-18-2013, 12:05 AM
This is a bug, which has been mentioned several times. But I assume that you guys havent seen them yet, as you are new here. And I think that it has been fixed?

DragonFrost
03-23-2013, 02:45 PM
WTF LAG >.> I totally pwned this guy (he had no troops and 3 castles), and then THE GAME FROZE (still is). Here is a screenshot of my army.
Btw since the enemy is in shadow i cant show that he had almost no troops ( i was waiting for ghost to finish off his statue).
http://www.fileize.com/files/4eb8672b/623/FROZEN_LAG.jpg

ETA: Well, right after I posted this, the enemy lagged out... Here is a victory screenshot:
http://www.fileize.com/files/8ee435e7/260/lag_fixed.jpg

jli
03-23-2013, 04:18 PM
o.O I thought you were 1851 fr0st?

malbence
03-23-2013, 04:20 PM
Lag probably mauled him in his slumber.

DragonFrost
03-23-2013, 04:40 PM
o.O I thought you were 1851 fr0st?

Lag probably mauled him in his slumber.

MAlbence is right, but it didn't drop me that far. I was on an UNKNOWN alternate account.

ShadowyWhisper
03-23-2013, 07:50 PM
I can give you 3 more UNKNOWN accounts.

_Ai_
03-27-2013, 03:45 AM
When lagging, units dont respond. Happened while matching BuddyLucky2 and BladedFire.

GokuXx
03-28-2013, 07:07 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img202/5584/stickempiresfail.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/stickempiresfail.jpg/)

#This was crap. I won a match and instead of getting my 22+ points i lost them. >_>
#Can you fix this and give me my points back?

KrayZStick
03-28-2013, 07:35 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img202/5584/stickempiresfail.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/stickempiresfail.jpg/)

#This was crap. I won a match and instead of getting my 22+ points i lost them. >_>
#Can you fix this and give me my points back?

ROFL, even if you did lose, you shouldn't have lost 22 points, seeing how much more rating he has... luckily, this has never happened to me (yet?), but it seems like a very big problem. This should be more then posted on forums, send it in an email to CJ and Brock.

GokuXx
03-28-2013, 07:46 PM
ROFL, even if you did lose, you shouldn't have lost 22 points, seeing how much more rating he has... luckily, this has never happened to me (yet?), but it seems like a very big problem. This should be more then posted on forums, send it in an email to CJ and Brock.

I already send this complaint to CRAZYJAY, but he has not respond to it. But I lost some valuable points.

KrayZStick
03-28-2013, 07:49 PM
You can always regain them man, you got Chaos :D not like this damn Order :/

GokuXx
03-28-2013, 08:40 PM
You can always regain them man, you got Chaos :D not like this damn Order :/

I already got them, but i want them because it was 22 points. thats a lot of points when your at 2K

KrayZStick
03-28-2013, 08:49 PM
There's this bug, that happens if you leave 2x speed (fast foward) in replay, if you pause and forget to turn it off, the kinda glitches the replay. Fix?

DragonFrost
03-28-2013, 09:05 PM
>.< 2 things. People exploit the Facebook join thing, and everyone except the people who don't do this (not many people) have max armory. And the other thing. I HATE TURTLERS! Had to surrender cuz game lasted 30 mins and it was bed time >.<

_Ai_
03-28-2013, 10:12 PM
>.< 2 things. People exploit the Facebook join thing, and everyone except the people who don't do this (not many people) have max armory. And the other thing. I HATE TURTLERS! Had to surrender cuz game lasted 30 mins and it was bed time >.<

You hate me? :(

WyzDM
03-28-2013, 10:31 PM
It may have been the wrong symbol, that used to happen (and may be happening again). I would double check to make sure you didn't GAIN 22 points, that's what most likely took place. It would be the right amount of elo you would win, as he's a full 300+ ahead of you.

stickman311
03-29-2013, 12:00 AM
Miner wall bug. FIX THAT DAMN THING!!! My tower spawn 2 kept shooting NOTHING AT ALL

Usman
03-29-2013, 04:06 AM
NEW BUG! when we get paired up and we have to select empire, after that screen comes the player names and race, so there its loading but it stucks and after some time it SAYS OPPONENT TIMES OUT AND BRINGS TO LOBBY, i dont select when it is at 0 but i selected at 7 and the same thing happened, plz fix this, but it is right lolz bcz saved me from a chaos player.

_Ai_
03-29-2013, 09:30 AM
NEW BUG! when we get paired up and we have to select empire, after that screen comes the player names and race, so there its loading but it stucks and after some time it SAYS OPPONENT TIMES OUT AND BRINGS TO LOBBY, i dont select when it is at 0 but i selected at 7 and the same thing happened, plz fix this, but it is right lolz bcz saved me from a chaos player.

Your opponent timed out. This is not a bug.

isgood
03-29-2013, 01:41 PM
Miner wall bug. FIX THAT DAMN THING!!! My tower spawn 2 kept shooting NOTHING AT ALL

IT HAPPENS TO TOWER SPAWN 1 TOO SO DAMN ANNOYING

THEFORCE
03-29-2013, 05:37 PM
There is a bug:

When I want to watch replays, I click it and it says 'error loading replays' It doesn't happen with all just some.

And another, sometimes when I get my albowtross to fly over speartons to kill archidons that my opponent hides behind the spearton(which my strategy doesn't work) just sometimes the archer keeps hitting, but he just misses every shot and sometimes my albowtross too! But this could be an up point for albowtross vs archers, because now you can hit the speartons and not get hit by archers. But it's a bug, although I like it cause I won at a time with it, but it needs to be fixed.

Usman
03-31-2013, 12:02 AM
I know that, dosent matters much, the developers have much work to do and the golden line, maybe ur monitors fault.

DragonFrost
03-31-2013, 04:42 PM
I've tried, except for me, no golden line >.<

Mustang17
04-05-2013, 05:42 PM
I haven't been able to play a match for about a month, here's why:
I can log into my account just fine (which I have been doing one day a week)then I click on play match & in a few moments later I select my empire then the loading screen that shows who I'm playing against, their race, & the map that we're playing on appears & freezes for a minute or so then the game shows but it's still frozen at 0 seconds with my two miners just standing there. A minute or two later the Defeat screen appears & my rating goes down which sucks:(. I've started a match 2 to 3 times a day but the game just won't play & I'm guessing there is a problem with my personal account because no one else seems to have this problem. So please somebody fix this problem, I want to play this game again because it's so fun & awesome even though I haven't been very good at it.
-TMustang17

DragonFrost
04-05-2013, 06:01 PM
That's happened to be before, Mustang. Try using Google Chrome, or different browser.

_Ai_
04-06-2013, 02:58 PM
Well, in my fight with CC2 (where I got pwned, again), found a bug where if I got Reselience and Stone Face the statue the same time while the statue is dead, indestructible statue.

Usman
04-07-2013, 12:16 AM
REALLY!?????

KrayZStick
04-07-2013, 08:54 AM
Sometimes Magikills don't respond quickly enough, sometimes when they're solo, or more than one.

Jombloxx
04-07-2013, 12:17 PM
I haven't been able to play a match for about a month, here's why:
I can log into my account just fine (which I have been doing one day a week)then I click on play match & in a few moments later I select my empire then the loading screen that shows who I'm playing against, their race, & the map that we're playing on appears & freezes for a minute or so then the game shows but it's still frozen at 0 seconds with my two miners just standing there. A minute or two later the Defeat screen appears & my rating goes down which sucks:(. I've started a match 2 to 3 times a day but the game just won't play & I'm guessing there is a problem with my personal account because no one else seems to have this problem. So please somebody fix this problem, I want to play this game again because it's so fun & awesome even though I haven't been very good at it.
-TMustang17
I had this problem too...because of Chrome, swith to another browser like meh ;)

Mustang17
04-07-2013, 12:25 PM
That's happened to me before, Mustang. Try using Google Chrome, or different browser.

Well this was a simple solution to my problem; I installed Chrome & successfully played several matches of S.E. on it. Thanks DragonFrost:D.

I had this problem too...because of Chrome, swith to another browser like meh ;)

I just did:D, Thank you.

DragonFrost
04-07-2013, 12:38 PM
Well this was a simple solution to my problem; I installed Chrome & successfully played several matches of S.E. on it. Thanks DragonFrost:D.

I just did:D, Thank you.

Glad to help :)
To be honest, I was very dumb and didn't think it was the browser's fault. But after Brock told me to try, I decided to try google chrome (now I gotta play secretly xD). Now I can play again (after a few months). But I still lag the same xD

Jombloxx
04-07-2013, 12:39 PM
Glad to help :)
To be honest, I was very dumb and didn't think it was the browser's fault. But after Brock told me to try, I decided to try google chrome (now I gotta play secretly xD). Now I can play again (after a few months). But I still lag the same xD
Because now even ur brain is freezed T_T

Judgement2012
04-22-2013, 07:44 PM
Hello, I would like to add another name to the exploit list:
Kelvinross
Exploit: Surrender-lag
Outcome: the game glitched, didn't count it as a loss to his records, and made me lose. The match now doesn't show up on my record.
Actions leading up to the exploit: just created an Eclipsor, his bombers vainly exploded, then he surrendered, typed I or l, paused the game, then froze it like that.
I encourage the Admins to look into his account.
The following discussion happens after the incident:
Judgement2012: kelvin
Judgement2012: what did you do?
kelvinross: lol
kelvinross: glitch :P
Judgement2012: that wasn't a glitch
kelvinross: cheat
Judgement2012: i'm afraid i have to report you now
kelvinross: /
kelvinross: why
kelvinross: i only tried this once
kelvinross: btw report somefatguy1 and datol

_Ai_
04-23-2013, 12:19 AM
Ah, kelvinross. Its a common name around here.

Bladed Fire
04-23-2013, 08:59 AM
SomeFatGuy and Datol did expliot? I thougt they're nice... Anyways, why would SomeFatGuy exploit?

Judgement2012
04-25-2013, 07:37 PM
Hello, I would like to report a person for offensive language and verbal conduct: MRslapahoe
Reason: several vulgar slang words were said during the course of the match.
The conversation after the match goes as follows:

MRslapahoe: fail pussy
MRslapahoe: ahahhah i made u and your fat mom my bitch

I recommend muting, in order to make any experience a little bit more enjoyable when said person is your opponent.
Be advised, he does not respond well to rhetoric, diction, logic, facts, or anything else resembling the favorable traits of an honorable civilian.
I would also like to know the link in the forums for properly reporting a person in the future, since there is no such service existing in-game.

Bladed Fire
04-25-2013, 07:42 PM
Don't rage dude. I'm leonphoon131999 and the IwinYouLose player also said something bad to me like surrender noob and fail.
Anyways, I've beaten top turtler~! Hypertrophy~!:D
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1027965&version=1.60

THEFORCE
04-25-2013, 08:35 PM
Hello, I would like to report a person for offensive language and verbal conduct: MRslapahoe

I recommend muting, in order to make any experience a little bit more enjoyable when said person is your opponent.
Be advised, he does not respond well to rhetoric, diction, logic, facts, or anything else resembling the favorable traits of an honorable civilian.
I would also like to know the link in the forums for properly reporting a person in the future, since there is no such service existing in-game.

You could do it here: http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?51200-Name-and-shame-the-exploiters

Don't worry man, had same problem.

uberman
04-27-2013, 12:58 AM

As THEFORCE said, use the name and shame thread. Did you take any screenshots of the game showing his languge? If so post them. Did you record the replay, and if not check if its in the live replays or in your profile. Copy the link to the repaly and post it, then the Devs can take solid action based on evidenced facts - you provide the evidence and leave it up to them to clean up the mess :)
But without screen shots or replay, the guy can just deny it and even say you started it - see?

Invincitron
04-27-2013, 11:35 AM
Hi reader,

They pause game at last second, can not unpause.

.:Invincitron:.

Destroyer13579
05-02-2013, 02:30 PM
Hi, I have a problem. For some reason if the battle was over 15 minutes, (or somewhere around there) the replays do not load. It says error loading replay. Please fix this. I like watching replays. Thanks!
User: Destroyer13579
Code:866
Youtube ( Yes i upload these kinds of videos): BLACKOPS30001

Bladed Fire
05-02-2013, 06:17 PM
Hi, I have a problem. For some reason if the battle was over 15 minutes, (or somewhere around there) the replays do not load. It says error loading replay. Please fix this. I like watching replays. Thanks!
User: Destroyer13579
Code:866
Youtube ( Yes i upload these kinds of videos): BLACKOPS30001

Welcome Destroyer or BlackOPS, I am Stone Fires from Youtube and leonphoon131999 from SE. Get active here and join a clan!

Phaxtolgia
05-04-2013, 06:59 PM
I was playing a regular match when I abruptly entered another game without warning. It appears xanderman222222 sent me a game invite and I somehow pressed "accept." Again I was already in a matched game so I didn't see the invitation.

After Xanderman222222 won the game, I LOST 18 ranks for it. But it was a NON-RANKED game! Did the game mistake it for a RANKED game because of my previous game that got interrupted? Apparently as I went to my profile to see the replay, the game says I had a NON-RANKED match with Xanderman222222, yet I lost ranks as I mentioned earlier. The interrupted game was never recorded.

So here's an idea: When a player tries to send an invitation to a player that's already in a game, the game will tell the inviter that the player he/she invited is already in a game, and the server will "decline" for the invited player.

asdfstick
05-04-2013, 09:27 PM
I was playing a regular match when I abruptly entered another game without warning. It appears xanderman222222 sent me a game invite and I somehow pressed "accept." Again I was already in a matched game so I didn't see the invitation.

After Xanderman222222 won the game, I LOST 18 ranks for it. But it was a NON-RANKED game! Did the game mistake it for a RANKED game because of my previous game that got interrupted? Apparently as I went to my profile to see the replay, the game says I had a NON-RANKED match with Xanderman222222, yet I lost ranks as I mentioned earlier. The interrupted game was never recorded.

So here's an idea: When a player tries to send an invitation to a player that's already in a game, the game will tell the inviter that the player he/she invited is already in a game, and the server will "decline" for the invited player.

That happened to me once when I was in a ranked match. Someone invited me while I was in the match, and for some reason it got accepted, and I lost that ranked match.

m107sniper
05-10-2013, 03:57 AM
I have a problem with a guy, he was nearly lose but then, he pause and said that he is going to pause until I quit. It is really unfair when people don't admit their failure!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(
Can you do something with that? I think you should put a pause time limit. Thank you Jason :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

_Ai_
05-10-2013, 04:13 AM
Now. Why didnt we ever think of a time limit. It's the most brilliant idea ever.

m107sniper
05-10-2013, 08:20 AM
Thanks

Invincitron
05-10-2013, 02:12 PM
You can't dodge Venom Flux, it hits flying units, and the animation on the ground has Venom Flux but it does nothing after 20 seconds. So once it does nothing please erase animation.

m107sniper
05-10-2013, 04:19 PM
I am a player, my rating is 1439.

merich1
05-10-2013, 04:41 PM
You can unpause it whenever you want...

I think.

Even if it's the opponent's pausing...

And Aiman was being sarcastic.

m107sniper
05-11-2013, 01:00 AM
I couldn't do it at that time.

_Ai_
05-11-2013, 03:52 AM
You can unpause it whenever you want...

I think.

Even if it's the opponent's pausing...

And Aiman was being sarcastic.

No, I wasn't.

Xate
05-11-2013, 05:44 AM
*ahem. 1/When the ad's counter went down to zero, I clicked it but nothing happened! I tried to click "buy now"->Armory. Then I clicked the lounge but the damn ad appeared again, along with the busted "not now" button. It's quite annoying! FIX! (Happened once to me)
2/Signing in. I switched to another tab. When I check the SE tab, it went all mumbo-jombo all over the Armory! I do NOT wanna describe it, but it did happened! (Happened once to me too)

Birdman
05-18-2013, 07:39 PM
So...just wondering if this has happened to anyone

I'm playing just a casual match and dominating, and when I destroyed my enemy's statue and his lag timer reaches 0, I'm all "Hooray!" until I read DEFEAT on my screen, and see I lost rating points.
It's like holy crap, I won yet I lose rating points? Am I the only who has seen this?

EDIT: Okay so this now happening multiple times now. It happens whenever I myself am about to lag out, but my enemy's statue is destroyed while I still have at least 2 seconds before lagging out. Also, the match is recorded as a win under profile, but then I see as a loss under leader board. This is actually getting on my nerves.

Xate
05-18-2013, 11:00 PM
Lancifir and me matched in friendly. He gave up. My rating was the same: 2018. But his went from 2025->1999. DAFUQ??

PUMU
05-24-2013, 07:54 AM
screen just froze because guy repeatedly paused at end of game www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1281085&version=1.62

Maxchiang .
05-30-2013, 12:44 PM
Played Waseem, I beat him, and he lost

Neither of our rating changed. It was for SURE rated, nd i have sent an exploit notice to the support email

Also, in a rated game where I was dominating FattyGoat, some idiot noob chaos sent me a game request, and I had to play him. I beat him, but after, it said that I lost points.

Plz fix glitch; have lost over 40 points because of those 2 glitches...

isgood
05-31-2013, 02:46 PM
If you message someone and they are in ranked and they come back the last line doesn't show. Needs to be fixed

THEFORCE
05-31-2013, 04:32 PM
If you message someone and they are in ranked and they come back the last line doesn't show. Needs to be fixed

You're right. I noticed this problem for a while now.

Sometimes when someone plays ranked matches, his friend doesn't know he was playing ranked matches. And if he wants to play him, clicks the challenge button which causes the player to move to the choose empire screen, causing him to lose the game. I'd like from the deverlopers to fix that problem. One more thing, there sometimes a pale yellow color next to some of my friends' names.. Instead of being green or red. What does it mean?

xerocoth
06-01-2013, 01:44 PM
i cannot play because every match i play is very lagy and it just doesnt work keeps on freezing i reccomend a patch to fix it thank you

xerocoth
06-01-2013, 01:46 PM
i cannot play keeps on lagging and freezing every game on stick empires i reccomend a patch thank you for reading this message

isgood
06-02-2013, 03:00 PM
You're right. I noticed this problem for a while now.

Sometimes when someone plays ranked matches, his friend doesn't know he was playing ranked matches. And if he wants to play him, clicks the challenge button which causes the player to move to the choose empire screen, causing him to lose the game. I'd like from the deverlopers to fix that problem. One more thing, there sometimes a pale yellow color next to some of my friends' names.. Instead of being green or red. What does it mean?
Pale yellow color means "away" like they are online but not up for a match. You can put yourself as away or offline even if your online

jerrytt
06-02-2013, 03:08 PM
i cannot play keeps on lagging and freezing every game on stick empires i reccomend a patch thank you for reading this message

Move from Alaska.

PUMU
06-03-2013, 10:30 AM
new problem im facing. i have to repeatedly press g to garrison my units before they actually do the command. this may be a technology problem though. simply stating it because its game related

jli
06-03-2013, 01:03 PM
Sometimes there's a bug where, even though I have units selected, the "garrison" and "amove" and "hold" command buttons don't show up, and the hotkeys don't work. I'm not sure what selection actions I did specifically to cause this condition, but it may be worth investigated. I have lost many archer armies to bombers because of not being able to use G to garrison.

InvictusII
06-04-2013, 09:37 AM
You have a tower spawner, and that tower spawn is attacking a wall. When the enemy removes that wall himself, the tower spawner will keep attacking the wall and it will not stop unless it is killed. This way you can effectively stop a tower spawn giant without any effort.

InvictusII
06-04-2013, 09:38 AM
sometimes when i click to build a swordwrath, it selects an archidon. The same happens when i click an archidon, then it tries to build a meric.

Maxchiang .
06-04-2013, 04:34 PM
Sometimes when someone plays ranked matches, his friend doesn't know he was playing ranked matches. And if he wants to play him, clicks the challenge button which causes the player to move to the choose empire screen, causing him to lose the game.

I just said that xD

This iz why I dont like other people adding me

isgood
06-10-2013, 01:51 PM
when you have about 4-5 or more order giants in one spot sometimes they just keep walking (and they stay in the same spot). When they are like this, when any enemy that tries to come over, they won't even attempt to attack.

TheKing
06-13-2013, 12:29 PM
turrests of chaos when place at corner are not able to be destroyed we can destroy it with madusa its the bug i think
and same in order wall too when u remove this u ghost will be freezed
and other is when a ghost sparton is coming if u run to the enemy base a jugger when jugger died in enemy base ghost will be freezed

stickman311
06-13-2013, 08:20 PM
turrests of chaos when place at corner are not able to be destroyed we can destroy it with madusa its the bug i think
and same in order wall too when u remove this u ghost will be freezed
and other is when a ghost sparton is coming if u run to the enemy base a jugger when jugger died in enemy base ghost will be freezed
The turrets can only be destroyed by close-ranged units.

Birdman
06-14-2013, 08:56 PM
I'm getting a really slow loading screen right from when I start the game. Before it loaded almost instantly, now it takes like 5 minutes just to get to the log in screen.

_Ai_
06-15-2013, 11:03 AM
I'm getting a really slow loading screen right from when I start the game. Before it loaded almost instantly, now it takes like 5 minutes just to get to the log in screen.

Maybe its your internet connection.

stickman311
06-15-2013, 08:56 PM

Check your computer speed and internet speed

WheresMyCheetos
06-18-2013, 07:28 PM
Cant log in

stickman311
06-19-2013, 07:22 AM
Cant log in

Enter forgot password and check email

WheresMyCheetos
06-19-2013, 02:12 PM
No it works now, it wadnt the password it was SE glitch works fine the next day

dominion
06-19-2013, 03:51 PM
I can't change my password

funnyfingers
06-19-2013, 06:56 PM
hello,I just want to post a few problems I have been having,I dont know if it's my comp or what but ever since the second last update my screen keeps scrolling to the left or the right and i have to double tap it to make it stop also I have been geting alot of lag latly since the last second update as well but I have high speed internet and I have lost alot of battles since then becaues of it and its geting annoying so if its my comp plz let know what i need to do to fix it.

saintmccaw
06-19-2013, 09:06 PM
It may be that I am just lagging, but the game always says that someone is lagging. No one has ever forfeited because of it, the game will just freeze up for more then 30 seconds at a time but it doesnt appear to be happening to him.

stickman311
06-19-2013, 09:13 PM
It may be that I am just lagging, but the game always says that someone is lagging. No one has ever forfeited because of it, the game will just freeze up for more then 30 seconds at a time but it doesnt appear to be happening to him.
Just wait until your victor screen appears. It will take a long time , but its also happening to him. Just open another tab and log in to your another account. If u don't have a second account, make one.

simsim40
06-20-2013, 05:49 AM
Screen goes blank during matches.

06-20-2013, 07:38 AM
Just wait until your victor screen appears. It will take a long time , but its also happening to him. Just open another tab and log in to your another account. If u don't have a second account, make one.
You will lag out if you open another tab in google chrome (I don't know about other browsers). If you open another window, you won't lag out.

stickman311
06-20-2013, 08:12 AM
You will lag out if you open another tab in google chrome (I don't know about other browsers). If you open another window, you won't lag out.

Lol really? I meant by opening another one by double click. If it still lags, then make it small and just put it in a corner while u play your other match.

WheresMyCheetos
06-20-2013, 04:21 PM
hello,I just want to post a few problems I have been having,I dont know if it's my comp or what but ever since the second last update my screen keeps scrolling to the left or the right and i have to double tap it to make it stop also I have been geting alot of lag latly since the last second update as well but I have high speed internet and I have lost alot of battles since then becaues of it and its geting annoying so if its my comp plz let know what i need to do to fix it.

Ik the pain man, I always have to pause to stop the screen scroll glitch

ShadowGeneralChaos
06-22-2013, 02:16 PM
So, here is a problem.... I won this by lag out, but this isnt the problem. The problem was that a ghost giant doesnt attack in the end....so I won. Here the replay.....but you shouldnt, in reality I lost it, but he lagged out.....so sad...: www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1626509&version=1.65

funnyfingers
06-22-2013, 03:13 PM
too stop the screen scroll glitch i just have to puse the game? will it go away after that for the rest of the game?also hw do i fix my mouse its never sems to be conected properly to the port its always lagging in the middle of the game and always all over the screen?

awesomebloc
06-24-2013, 07:37 PM
My game just froze and caused me to lose a winning battle this glitch really needs to get fixed www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1653369&version=1.65

Cha05Walking
06-27-2013, 12:01 PM
someone sprayed mudusas poison pool thing in front of my castle so i wouldnt ungarrison it dissapeared so i ungarrisoned but i was still poisoned

daltonwarrior
06-27-2013, 03:32 PM
I appear to be having problems registering on the game. I've already made a game account, but when I try to log in, it says "Login Failed". Not sure what is causing the problem. Could be the slow internet that I've been experiencing recently.

Verify your account, maybe. This happened to me.

funnyfingers
07-01-2013, 03:24 PM
I switch my mouse and keyboard but the srceeen still scrlls back and forth right in the middle of the battle its costing me alot of victorys and is geting very upseting is there no way to fix this problem?

Maxchiang .
07-11-2013, 01:23 PM
OMG about Custom Match

I have over 500 friends on my main acc, and when I try to fight an AI, it doesnt show up, bcuz too many friends appear. Add a scroll feature

Nyarlathotep
07-11-2013, 10:40 PM
OMG about Custom Match

I have over 500 friends on my main acc, and when I try to fight an AI, it doesnt show up, bcuz too many friends appear. Add a scroll feature

:O Do you just add everyone you see?!

Anyway, that is an excellent idea. We need a scroll bar incase you have a ton of your friends online.

Towmater
07-12-2013, 06:31 AM
When Ever i press R during custom match all my units die and enemy units

xanderman222222
07-12-2013, 07:13 AM
Seriously?

DEMONGOD
07-12-2013, 10:02 AM
Well the only real problem I find with the game, is the highly reactive server proximity. I play some games online with really hi graphics an no lag, but somehow this games lags really bad sometimes on a mediocre connection.
Maybe somewhere down the road if it all possible could someone try to make the server faster.
I know alot of people have had this same problem, Im sure youve seen it in the forums everywhere. Thank you.

Maxchiang .
07-12-2013, 12:35 PM
I have +400 friends in SE... There are always 10ppl i know that are on. Im unable to play against easy/normal/Insane order. Help :O

*On my main acc, maxchiang

jerrytt
07-12-2013, 12:50 PM
I have +400 friends in SE... There are always 10ppl i know that are on. Im unable to play against easy/normal/Insane order. Help :O

*On my main acc, maxchiang

how the hell do you have 400 friends? i suggest you just go on a crusade and delete averyone you dont know (probably 90% lol)

jeniesiyo
07-13-2013, 11:22 AM
Every time I ask the game to reset my password, it tells me to check for an email, yet, it has been two days since I last asked for it, and said email never arrived

ShadowGeneralChaos
07-13-2013, 12:39 PM
Ok, here I have a little problem: When I do costume matches with CPUs, and I select random map, It always select The ice world....

Cha05Walking
07-14-2013, 01:40 PM
someone paused just as his statue was going down and my screen froze

it wont unpause and i cant do any thing but open the menu

this sucks so much
cant surrender cant do nthn
wat the heck

now it lets me open the chat box, type in it but when i press enter nthng shows

ahould i reload the page?
will i lose points?

now hes lagging at 13 but its stuck there

xanderman222222
07-14-2013, 04:39 PM
Pause Glitch. Exploiters do it,Btw try pressing R in DM,you will get a Nasty surprise >:)

Cha05Walking
07-15-2013, 02:01 PM
Pause Glitch. Exploiters do it,Btw try pressing R in DM,you will get a Nasty surprise >:)

i dont know what that is
DM?

xanderman222222
07-15-2013, 02:14 PM
i dont know what that is
DM?

Deathmatch.

Cha05Walking
07-15-2013, 02:17 PM
i just won a match and didnt recieve any points

xanderman222222
07-15-2013, 03:02 PM
i just won a match and didnt recieve any points

Yeah me too >.>

Cha05Walking
07-15-2013, 03:09 PM
im starting to think that pause should be disabled im tired of losing all these points to matches im about to win vs someone im favored to
they keep pausing and my game has frozen up again
pause is almost useless anyways because whenever you need to stop to do something your opponent just unfreezes the game and beats you
there should be one one minute pause for each game after the minute expires no more

xanderman222222
07-15-2013, 03:12 PM
im starting to think that pause should be disabled im tired of losing all these points to matches im about to win vs someone im favored to
they keep pausing and my game has frozen up again
pause is almost useless anyways because whenever you need to stop to do something your opponent just unfreezes the game and beats you
there should be one one minute pause for each game after the minute expires no more

I made a thread about it...Everone agreed lol

Cha05Walking
07-15-2013, 03:14 PM
i just lost 24 points
i reloaded the page
this sucks so much
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1881869&version=1.68
oh, they agreed, cool

wait, what thread?

Cha05Walking
07-15-2013, 03:14 PM
i just lost 24 points
i reloaded the page
this sucks so much
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay1881869&version=1.68
oh, they agreed, cool

ForgottenUser
07-18-2013, 11:40 PM

You can actually fix this by clicking on the message and dragging down, as if to highlight it. A minor inconvenience, but you can view the last line nonetheless.

ShadowGeneralChaos
07-19-2013, 03:23 AM
Hello there,

I dont know why, but: When I alwas battle against a friend with a random map, the map is always the "Ice world".....

Reconcile
07-21-2013, 08:26 AM
When I double click a spartan to select all my spartans, it took me like 5 double clicks to select all of them, not only my spartans, but others. And sometimes, when I order something, nothing happens, I clearly clicked in it, but nothing happens, I need to reclick it again. CJ fix this pls.

ShadowGeneralChaos
07-21-2013, 12:50 PM
LOL....dont you think that you maybe click too fast? O_o

kingkickass2013
07-21-2013, 04:06 PM
Hey I've been trying to get my brothers new laptop to operate this game but it the game keeps telling me to either update flash player (11.1 which I'm pretty sure is the maximum so far) or update to chrome, WHICH IS THE BROWSER I'm on, I never had this much trouble with stick empires on my CPU but for some reason this laptop won't allow my brother to play stick empires (I was planning on teaching him the ways of stick empires and how to play)

Does anybody have any explanation for this. (damn tiny shift key and tiny keyboard its a pain in the ass to type fluently, I like the big fat keys that my computer has)

Reconcile
07-21-2013, 04:33 PM
LOL....dont you think that you maybe click too fast? O_o

What the fuck is double click to you. I cant click too fast mane. Also, is it normal if you dun get any coins when you win?

kingkickass2013
07-21-2013, 04:42 PM
I kinda have a serious problem with stickempires not playing for my brothers laptop here. I've been trying to get my brothers new laptop to operate this game but it the game keeps telling me to either update flash player (11.1 which I'm pretty sure is the maximum so far) or update to chrome, WHICH IS THE BROWSER I'm on, I never had this much trouble with stick empires on my CPU but for some reason this laptop won't allow my brother to play stick empires (I was planning on teaching him the ways of stick empires and how to play)

Does anybody have any explanation for this. Should I contact somebody?

funnyfingers
07-21-2013, 08:30 PM
i have been having problems with screen scrolling glitch is there anyway i can fix this and i was wondering if you made differnt keys for scrollon back and forth would it help?

ShadowGeneralChaos
07-22-2013, 01:35 PM
OK....this one is really crazy. So, I was battling dragon88, and then, i get disconnected somehow! (althought I have a new computer)
But that wasnt the real problem...the problem was: before we had the match, there were about 300 players on....but whe I relogged, there were only 90 left!
Here a screenshot:

http://s1.directupload.net/images/130722/roswcya3.png

sorry for the large sreenshot...and i am really angry about it!!! (so many points....lost)

Nyarlathotep
07-23-2013, 02:21 AM
What the fuck is double click to you. I cant click too fast mane. Also, is it normal if you dun get any coins when you win?

You get 10 coins for your FIRST win of the day.

Reconcile
07-23-2013, 03:26 AM
You get 10 coins for your FIRST win of the day.

I know that. But teh other wins, would you get sum coins?