PDA

View Full Version : Post any Bugs or problems with the game here:

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

Nyarlathotep
07-23-2013, 03:32 AM
I know that. But teh other wins, would you get sum coins?

You can earn free coins once per day. (10) You may also get some by completing the tutorial. (50) You may get free coins by sharing the game on facebook. (75) I have personally never used the last one, but I know people who have.

_Ai_
07-23-2013, 04:23 AM
@guitarii it's probably lag.

@sgc normal problem I guess.

ShadowGeneralChaos
07-23-2013, 04:27 AM
@sgc normal problem I guess.

Really▀ There were at the same time most of the players disconnected.....

Tecness2
07-23-2013, 02:19 PM
I kinda have a serious problem with stickempires not playing for my brothers laptop here. I've been trying to get my brothers new laptop to operate this game but it the game keeps telling me to either update flash player (11.1 which I'm pretty sure is the maximum so far) or update to chrome, WHICH IS THE BROWSER I'm on, I never had this much trouble with stick empires on my CPU but for some reason this laptop won't allow my brother to play stick empires (I was planning on teaching him the ways of stick empires and how to play)

Does anybody have any explanation for this. Should I contact somebody?
Sorry, most people come here to post problems in the hopes that I'll see them.
Anyway, what operating system is it?
http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/
Try that.
If it doesn't work, try re-installing Google Chrome and/or another browser.

OK....this one is really crazy. So, I was battling dragon88, and then, i get disconnected somehow! (althought I have a new computer)
But that wasnt the real problem...the problem was: before we had the match, there were about 300 players on....but whe I relogged, there were only 90 left!
Here a screenshot:

http://s1.directupload.net/images/130722/roswcya3.png

sorry for the large sreenshot...and i am really angry about it!!! (so many points....lost)
Not really a problem..

jalex00
07-25-2013, 05:36 PM
I don't get an email form stick empires so I cant play it

jalex00
07-25-2013, 05:38 PM
I also cant login to facebook stick empires

jalex00
07-25-2013, 05:40 PM
I cant register I checked my email and every thing

Nyarlathotep
07-25-2013, 06:38 PM
I cant register I checked my email and every thing

Please use only one post to state your problem. This email thing is a recurring problem that many people have and they will fix it as soon as they can.

WyzDM
07-25-2013, 11:59 PM
Well, freezing is still possible. My current situation live:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nShFz6F3KI&feature=youtu.be

Maxchiang .
07-26-2013, 02:30 AM
Frozen like fr0st... dahm. What I do, is I open up my 2nd computer, and rank on an alt, eventually outlasting him.

Reconcile
07-26-2013, 06:51 PM
Bugs and Glitches? FUCKING FREEZE QUIT. GAME SUDDENLY FREEZES, MY GAME COMPLETELY HAS NO GODAMN LAGS.

KillerPixel
07-26-2013, 07:24 PM
Bugs and Glitches? FUCKING FREEZE QUIT. GAME SUDDENLY FREEZES, MY GAME COMPLETELY HAS NO GODAMN LAGS.

CIVILISED VERSION:

Excuse me, I do not mean to interrupt but it appears as if my opponents connection or my connection to the game's servers is quite atrocious. This causes my gameplay to be affected negatively. Is there a chance that the game server could have an upgrade relatively soon?

Thank you.

Reconcile
07-26-2013, 07:50 PM
CIVILISED VERSION:

Excuse me, I do not mean to interrupt but it appears as if my opponents connection or my connection to the game's servers is quite atrocious. This causes my gameplay to be affected negatively. Is there a chance that the game server could have an upgrade relatively soon?

Thank you.
Whoah. Iwas pissed whenever I experience that.

stickman311
07-29-2013, 04:46 AM
CIVILISED VERSION:

Thank you.
I think its your connection, not the server.

KillerPixel
07-30-2013, 08:51 AM
I think its your connection, not the server.

This wasn't my problem, It was a reply to someone else. A civilised version of their post. Read the top bit.

ForgottenUser
08-02-2013, 06:43 PM
I was playing a game with a low level player and about ten seconds in the victory screen popped up. I got awarded the points yet he didn't surrender and couldn't have lagged out. Also, the replay seems to have disappeared. What's up with that?

Gorilla Muffin
08-04-2013, 03:19 PM
There is still a glitch players are abusing where you can surrender and pause the game at the same time. This causes the game to pause for you where the opponent cant unpause it, so if they wait you out or you reload thinking you've won, you lose and they actually get the win..

Emperious9
08-06-2013, 06:39 AM
OK im not sure if it belongs here but it seems Im not getting any verification emails and I checked trash and spam made another account but still no reply. I have been checking my email for 1 hour now

Date posted:
06/08/2013
Time: 5:38 PST

OmarRaptor
08-06-2013, 07:27 AM
When ever i click Play Match
and select my empire The Order and wait 9 seconds i return back to the lobby what the hell is this ??!

i tried more than 20 times same thing O.o this is from me or my opponent ??

Emperious9
08-07-2013, 05:00 AM
Right so im sick and tired of this surrender and pause thing that simply gives them a free win I cant find a single proper game

Dazzy
08-08-2013, 02:17 AM
So this really needs a way to contact the developer.

I can get onto my account (DragonArcherZ) via FaceBook but not on the main site because quite frankly, I don't know my password. After several login fails and refreshing page and closing/opening browser, login still fails. I reset my password to my email, and after 3 days, I still haven't got an email...

What do I do now :/

ShadowGeneralChaos
08-08-2013, 07:13 AM
So this really needs a way to contact the developer.

I can get onto my account (DragonArcherZ) via FaceBook but not on the main site because quite frankly, I don't know my password. After several login fails and refreshing page and closing/opening browser, login still fails. I reset my password to my email, and after 3 days, I still haven't got an email...

What do I do now :/

lol....this is really strange....have you tried to contac at support@stickempires?

kingkickass2013
08-16-2013, 10:42 PM
Hey I've been seeing either a really bad bug or some exploitation here. This problem has happened at least 4-3 times already and its starting to get sick.

The problem is out of the blue all of my soldiers and miners will start heading back to garrison as though I pressed the garrison button, EVEN THOUGH my mouse is nowhere near the freaking garrison button. Has been happening with others because this is starting to become very annoying.

THE FOURTH INCIDENT OF THIS!

www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay2223792&version=1.70

I will post others if this isn't enough: It happens around 3:00 in the game, the little red clock below.

ShadowGeneralChaos
08-17-2013, 02:06 AM
I have another problem: When I play against CPUs my archers are moving on their own.... I didnt do anything, but then they kite by their own....that was strange ^^

_Ai_
08-17-2013, 03:09 AM
Did you put in on 'attack' mode? You know, the button below the map. Because if you put it like that they'll kite without control.

ShadowGeneralChaos
08-17-2013, 12:23 PM
Did you put in on 'attack' mode? You know, the button below the map. Because if you put it like that they'll kite without control.

what...really? lol, didnt know that...

Birdman
08-20-2013, 03:57 PM
Pause glitch still exists. Juanquis4 used it to avoid a loss. www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay2261190&version=1.70

WyzDM
08-20-2013, 04:04 PM
Pause glitch still exists. Juanquis4 used it to avoid a loss. www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay2261190&version=1.70

Been trying to rid that user for months. Send an email to the devs, I can't be the only voice.

funnyfingers
08-20-2013, 07:02 PM
help,i cant logg into the game i put my password and username,and i press login but nothings happens it doesnt even tell me if i put the name or password in wrong :(

funnyfingers
08-21-2013, 08:52 AM
sorry false alarm its working now^^

Skeletonxf
08-21-2013, 11:44 AM
I apologise in advance if these two Marrowkai bugs have already been reported, but I don't have enough time to scroll through 71 pages to check. Just ignore me if you've seen the bug already :P

-When a Marrowkai uses its fear ability on Speartons that are in shield stance, the Spearton still moves. They stay in shield stance for the full duration and remain in it after.

-When a Marrowkai uses its fear ability on a Magikill casting any one of their 3 spells, the Magikill finishes it's spell cast before being affected by the fear movement. They still that the damage. The Magikill cannot cast spells during the fear so users have to be very fast or pre emptively cast a spell to dodge this, but either way it cheats the Chaos player.
(Not having Chaos myself I was only able to test these Marrowkai bugs on Order units with the AI's to cast the fear. I suspect that the bug with Magikill would also happen with Medusa or another Marrowkai casting a spell but of course I can't test those myself.)

Nyarlathotep
08-21-2013, 12:50 PM
I apologise in advance if these two Marrowkai bugs have already been reported, but I don't have enough time to scroll through 71 pages to check. Just ignore me if you've seen the bug already :P

-When a Marrowkai uses its fear ability on Speartons that are in shield stance, the Spearton still moves. They stay in shield stance for the full duration and remain in it after.

-When a Marrowkai uses its fear ability on a Magikill casting any one of their 3 spells, the Magikill finishes it's spell cast before being affected by the fear movement. They still that the damage. The Magikill cannot cast spells during the fear so users have to be very fast or pre emptively cast a spell to dodge this, but either way it cheats the Chaos player.
(Not having Chaos myself I was only able to test these Marrowkai bugs on Order units with the AI's to cast the fear. I suspect that the bug with Magikill would also happen with Medusa or another Marrowkai casting a spell but of course I can't test those myself.)

Not bugs

ShadowWhisper
08-22-2013, 09:20 AM
When I played a match, I beat the guy and it was recorded as a loss... yet I gained 15 rating!

So really, nothing lost.

Swordsman88
08-25-2013, 07:10 AM
Hi all I am just trying to find out why my game takes ages to load, shows the starting animations (miners standing by the gold) then freezes and why it shows the summary screen it always shows 00:00 and 00:01 then the game ends. I can still win or lose as shown by my profile but it is all down to chance.

ForgottenUser
08-25-2013, 09:34 AM
Hmm... I've got about 3 problems. Unfortunately, they all deal with Custom Match.

1. The computer can't purchase upgrades, making it biased for turtlers.
2. The Computer's AI won't purchase miners after a certain point. As Chaos you can just massacre all the miners for an easy win. Since they can't purchase any upgrades, they have no defense.
3. When set to Random Map, the course will always be Ice World.

masteraik
09-09-2013, 03:37 AM
After watching some replays that got OOS, all my games after that got OOS at the start. I believe that is a glitch. It only stopped till i log out and then log in again. Also, I hope i would not be banned for OOS as it was a glitch from the replays.

Birdman
09-09-2013, 07:17 PM
Here's another problem with custom match. Ever since the 1.71 patch, whenever I fight Ai, all the units in the game freeze like less than 2 minutes in. For some reason though the timer keeps going. I don't know what is causing it, but it's very annoying, and I'm not sure if I can rank with this annoying bug in the way.

THEFORCE
09-09-2013, 07:47 PM
Here's another problem with custom match. Ever since the 1.71 patch, whenever I fight Ai, all the units in the game freeze like less than 2 minutes in. For some reason though the timer keeps going. I don't know what is causing it, but it's very annoying, and I'm not sure if I can rank with this annoying bug in the way.

Not just with the AI. But with live games too

WyzDM
09-09-2013, 09:37 PM
Appears to be a glitch where sometimes both players will lag quite considerably but only one will have units affected by it, particularly having a struggling in the midst without any units fighting back. Not sure if glitch or exploit.

Zanzos
09-15-2013, 04:44 PM
What the hey?!

I just beaten STARLEGION in a match and then, I recieve +5 points, got to 1985.
BUT THEN, I FACED ANOTHER PERSON, WHOM MADE MY SYNC CRASH. But thats not what this comment is about.
I go to my profile only to discover that I'M 1964! I tried refreshing. logging off and relogging back in, even starting a new tab and logging in. But I'm still 1964!

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/258/d/a/stick_empires_proof_by_zanzos-d6mgojo.png

I await your answer...

Tecness2
09-15-2013, 09:11 PM
I await your answer...
My answer is yes. Now, what was the question?
Give it some time.

Zanzos
09-15-2013, 10:14 PM
My answer is yes. Now, what was the question?

*facepalm*

Can you, or anybody else solve this bug that corrupted my SE account?
It's blankly obvious where the question is.

PUMU
09-15-2013, 10:27 PM
Do you think that maybe after the sync crash you lost rating for that?
There's a thread below this for players that have oos'd by crazy jay. Maybe that'll answer the question you have.

_Ai_
09-15-2013, 11:38 PM
Not so puzzling. You see, you got out of sync. And out of sync will make you lose some points. Simple stuff.

WyzDM
09-19-2013, 12:51 PM
Stuff like this happens. The OOS game shouldn't have affected you rating though. If this wasn't fixed you can either drop it, and try to earn back the 30 rating you lost, or approach the devs at support@stickempires.com. The evidence you show is very strong, so perhaps they may fix that. I would just play it out, it wouldn't take too long to get there (at least for me). But more than likely, you'd try and play afterwards again anyway, in which case your real skill should prove where it stands one way or another.

ForgottenUser
09-20-2013, 08:03 AM
I was in a match with a guy named atlaltalt... I'm guessing he's an alt. Anyways, at about 40 seconds in, the game froze and the "Pick Your Empire" screen popped up. I had still been playing and had not requested another match. Furthermore, I lost due to this. The match is here (www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay2636526&version=1.72), but all that can be seen is the frozen game.

ShadowGeneralChaos
09-20-2013, 02:50 PM
I was in a match with a guy named atlaltalt... I'm guessing he's an alt. Anyways, at about 40 seconds in, the game froze and the "Pick Your Empire" screen popped up. I had still been playing and had not requested another match. Furthermore, I lost due to this. The match is here (www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay2636526&version=1.72), but all that can be seen is the frozen game.

ah....same by me, but it was a little computer problem. It was so: I clicked on "play match" but then nothing happens....so I clicked again, that means I clicked twice....what a failure....so I was in a match, but then I was in an other match...so for the future: Plz only click once, then wait, not twice...^^

ForgottenUser
09-21-2013, 07:59 PM
ah....same by me, but it was a little computer problem. It was so: I clicked on "play match" but then nothing happens....so I clicked again, that means I clicked twice....what a failure....so I was in a match, but then I was in an other match...so for the future: Plz only click once, then wait, not twice...^^

It happened again. I only clicked once.

fhtrg
09-22-2013, 08:28 PM
Theres a little glitch with the hotkeys S and G. When you press G, the unit will garrison, but when you cancel the command (S), it keeps on running in the castle/

ShadowGeneralChaos
09-24-2013, 09:19 AM
oh my god....I dont know if it is a bug, but: If you press in the costume match against Ai "R", every unit will be killed :/ also yours....I once did it without purpose...so every unit died DX

Maxchiang .
09-26-2013, 01:56 PM
SE down for update 1.72....

jerrytt
09-26-2013, 02:04 PM
Stuck on the connecting screen :/

PUMU
09-26-2013, 02:17 PM
I managed to connect with no problems

ShadowGeneralChaos
09-27-2013, 06:00 AM
yepp, a problem: When I go to my profile in SE, the DM win/loss always changed.....ALTHOUTHG I havent played DM ranked yet :/

PUMU
09-27-2013, 07:41 AM
sometimes my albows wont aim at enemy units even when they are within range.
i have to click before they do anything

GenericoScout
09-27-2013, 08:23 AM
I can't join any MATCHES AT ALL. Help please! Is it because I win too much?
Maybe its lag detection

PUMU
09-27-2013, 08:24 AM
I can't join any MATCHES AT ALL. Help please! Is it because I win too much?

lol
describe what happens when you log in. this is very unspecific.

GenericoScout
09-27-2013, 08:37 AM
When I try to join the screen to pick my race pops up. I pick it. hear a sound like a bell then 8 seconds pass each time, doesn't matter what mode.
Login is fine joining is not.

PUMU
09-27-2013, 08:44 AM
hmm. it says opponent timed out each time correct?
give it sometime i'm sure it'll be fixed eventually

MrHostile
10-03-2013, 04:07 PM
How to remowe friend from friends list ?!?

Birdman
10-03-2013, 06:31 PM
So we have 3 free chaos trials now. Awesome, except that when one of my opponents times out when I select chaos empire, I still lose one free trial, without actually using it.

syh135
10-13-2013, 04:04 AM
ive experienced some rating loss ALTHOUGH i'll win example me vs someguy result win,rating (-1)?

fhtrg
10-13-2013, 07:58 AM
ive experienced some rating loss ALTHOUGH i'll win example me vs someguy result win,rating (-1)?

That happened to me once, and I emailed the stick empire people, and they said it means the last rating game didn't get put properly so you get both the last game and the game you played.

JohnsonMichaels
10-16-2013, 01:30 AM
By clicking the match button more than once, sometimes the games stack and during your game it'll tell you to choose a race (which will make you automatically lose the game you were in).
This happened to me on one of my accounts. It's pretty frustrating when you're doing flawless scores and a glitch ruins it.

ShadowGeneralChaos
10-16-2013, 02:31 AM
By clicking the match button more than once, sometimes the games stack and during your game it'll tell you to choose a race (which will make you automatically lose the game you were in).
This happened to me on one of my accounts. It's pretty frustrating when you're doing flawless scores and a glitch ruins it.

lol...this happened to me once too....actually, never click more then once....you just have to wait then :/

oktot0320
10-17-2013, 02:45 AM
I also have that and i agree

Tecness2
10-17-2013, 05:41 AM

lol...this happened to me once too....actually, never click more then once....you just have to wait then :/
Specs of your computer and your browser would be nice.

PUMU
10-17-2013, 04:20 PM
i dropped from 1946 to 1888 due to 2 freeze games
THE FUCK.
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay3018857&version=1.77
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay3018813&version=1.77
two games it happened are here.
may i get them back please i am a bit livid behind my computer screen currently

funnyfingers
10-17-2013, 11:18 PM
I cant send letters, it keeps saying you that I have not titled it or entered a message, also when ever I make a post, it will say that that the message I have entered is too short plz lengthen to one characters, thats why i have to write SoS now in my messages to post anything anymore^^it actually been like this before thy tried to change the forums^^I don't if its my comp or what if you cant fix it its fine its just getting annoying^^,also tecness can you send me a letter I can reply to letter but cant send them^^ I want to ask you something secretly in secret. O.O

TheZombieking
10-18-2013, 09:33 AM
The game froze and them made me lose this really made me mad cus i have never lost before please fix this and please fix my rank and remove that loss the freezing has happened before and i just had to wait for the other player to quit but this is the first time it made me lose

ShadowGeneralChaos
10-19-2013, 01:27 PM
LOL....you knew the guys who said: Someone hacked a "catapult" in? They were right!!!

http://imageshack.us/a/img546/8339/j92v.png

PUMU
10-19-2013, 05:53 PM
What do you mean?

ShadowGeneralChaos
10-20-2013, 06:20 AM
some player had problems with a player, they wrote:

"Ok, today I was playing rated games in stick empires and I run into this guy who use a hack to throw boulders at my base. BAN HIM NOW ! His name is godandemperor."
and:
"The guy use catapults ! It looks like giant but there were no giant and he said it's catapult. Game ended at 1 minute 24 seconds .. "

Also they took a photo which i posted here....

PUMU
10-20-2013, 10:47 AM
Lolz
He should've built a wall

Drizzle
10-20-2013, 01:03 PM
8 giants in 20 sec, yeah, go build your wall mate

PUMU
10-20-2013, 01:17 PM
I meric mass to counter

Drizzle
10-20-2013, 01:21 PM
So u could meric mass in 20 sec?

PUMU
10-20-2013, 01:37 PM
Yes is the answer I would say in a theoretical world of counter exploitation.

Drizzle
10-20-2013, 02:31 PM
ok..... welcome to the parallel world!

WyzDM
10-28-2013, 12:03 AM
Not sure if intentional, but I know for a fact deboplata used this to drag a game out for almost 3 hours.

Somehow, I can't give damage to his statue, and when I go to select it by means of right clicking, my unit(s) will move to the location. They will eventually initiate their attack animation but it will give the statue no damage. When this happened, he refused to surrender and used passives to rebuild an entire army. Only took an hour.

Fun fact: as I'm typing this I am still in the game. I will provide screenshots/recordings later, he's garrisoned his units so I used this time to write it out. So intentional or not, he's clearly abusing this bug to prevent a loss.

Another fun fact: the timer does not stop at 99:99, it actually goes over 100. Currently 170, but I only see half of the zero.

isgood
10-29-2013, 03:35 PM
^ This happened to me like a week ago with someone else. It was right after he did statue health and I was doing no damage to the statue. At least the guy i faced surrendered

Nosetotail
11-03-2013, 04:34 PM
I don't know if this is a bug but when I'm in the lobby, I can't see any other user names to start a chat or invite to play. No I haven't friend requested anyone but sometimes in the lobby other players start a chat with me. One of them told me to just click on the name of the person I wanted to start chat with, but like I said I can't find anyone for the life of me.

jerrytt
11-03-2013, 05:18 PM
There's three ways to add people. One way is to click on their name after a match, where it says whether you won or lost. Itll take you to their profile, where there is an add friend option on the top right. Another way is to go to your profile, where it shows the last few games you played. Clicking on someones name in that also allows you to add them. Or, they can give you their 3 digit code, and you type in their username and code on the bottom right to add.

Nosetotail
11-03-2013, 05:25 PM
So I have to add as a friend to chat. I generally don't like to add friends I don't really know. It might be someone I don't really care for. ;)

So I guess that means they don't have to accept in order for you to chat.

Nosetotail
11-03-2013, 05:37 PM
How do you remove friends?

jerrytt
11-03-2013, 09:16 PM
Theres a red x next to their name. click that. (and also, you should stop double posting. Its against the rules here. Just edit your last post or wait for someone else to post before making another one)

Nyarlathotep
11-03-2013, 10:45 PM
Somehow, I can't give damage to his statue, and when I go to select it by means of right clicking, my unit(s) will move to the location. They will eventually initiate their attack animation but it will give the statue no damage.

That happens when the statue goes to zero health then gets resilience.

Usman
11-04-2013, 03:54 AM
Jerrytt, u will get backseat moderating infraction lol,

Nosetotail
11-04-2013, 10:45 AM
Theres a red x next to their name. click that. (and also, you should stop double posting. Its against the rules here. Just edit your last post or wait for someone else to post before making another one)

HaHa. I've been posting on forums for years and just now figured out what that meant. I think I have annoyed a lot of people. I always thought it meant when the same exact post gets posted twice and I've always thought "like people are trying to do that".

EmoEmpire
11-07-2013, 06:27 AM
there's a bug with the spearton,it happens to all not rounded shields when he's in the shield wall state,like with the large yellow shield

EmoEmpire
11-08-2013, 11:01 AM
i use full screen mode

EmoEmpire
11-08-2013, 11:02 AM
click on your name on the lobby,then you will see your friends names,you will see 2 swords and a red circle with a white line on it,click on that circle and you will remove him

neuemkhonglayanh
11-09-2013, 05:23 AM
I can't buy any unit when i bought a giant and i can't earn empires coins. please admin fix this problem thanks!

Drizzle
11-10-2013, 01:09 AM
Probably, u reach the max population, and explain exactly why u can't earn coins? :/

LastProdigy
11-10-2013, 06:35 PM
I click find match and it lets me pick an empire then it goes back to the home screen again

Drizzle
11-10-2013, 06:37 PM
It's either you or your opponent didn't choose an empire to play, so it's time out.

Nosetotail
11-13-2013, 07:18 PM
So I was trying to gauge how much Passive Income is actually worth so I ran a pretty controlled test. I played my alt in two tabs. On the first tier of gold, it seems passive income 3 only very slightly out paces 1 miner on gold and 1 miner praying.

The bug came when I tried to test the second tier of gold. I mined out the first tier evenly on both sides and garrisoned my miners as they started walking toward the second tier. So with the first tier mined out, I'm equal on both sides. I had put three miners on the statue for mana to be able to click Passive. I did this on both sides as I didn't need to test passive mana again. So I clicked Passive Income 1 on one end and on the other end sent one miner out from the castle. He got there about the same time Passive Income started. As expected, the miner outpaced PI 1.

This is when I found the bug. I wanted the Passive Income side to catch up to the miner side before I started PI 2. To do this, I picked one of the praying miners to mine gold. The miner walked out to the completely full patches of gold and just stood there as if there wasn't any gold. I tried and tried to get him to mine but nope. I garrisoned him and picked another praying miner and same thing. Finally, I picked a garrisoned miner and he did mine.

This happened again on the other end when I tried to get that end caught up with the Passive Income end. The praying miners would not mine gold, but a garrisoned miner would. There were four full patches of gold and one or two or no miners mining in each case.

Incidentally, PI 2 slightly outpaces 1 miner mining the second tier and PI 3 is almost as fast as three miners mining second tier. So that would mean PI 3 is only slightly better than 2 miners early in the game and then is almost as good as 4 miners(3 mining and 1 praying) once the first tier is mined out.

Edit to add: The three miners that I had on mana were three miners over the quota for mining the first tier. And so once the first tier was tapped out, these miners would have been standing around picking their noses anyway had I had all my miners mining, only in this case I had all but one of the other miners garrisoned so it shouldn't have affected the praying miners.

ShadowGeneralChaos
12-05-2013, 10:20 AM
I dont know if its only me, but: I just found out that sometimes the tower wont give the extra gold :/ actually only against COM or in live replays....

MCMania332
12-07-2013, 05:15 PM
I have one situation/problem.

I registered in Stick Empires using my desired e-mail address. The page tells me to activate my account. When I went to my e-mail account, there is no reply telling to activate my account for play in Stick Empires. I tried to log-in, but it still tells me to activate my account. Can someone help me fix this problem?

YeahIWin1
12-07-2013, 05:54 PM
Whenever I request for a "Forgotten your Password" I check my inbox, as well as junk, etc., and find that I do not have a password reset available for Stick Empires. I've waited for a day at the most and I am a little bit impatient as I'd just like to continue to play Stick Empires.
Note- The message "Password successfully reset. Please check your email for the new password" is shown when I request for a new password.

WyzDM
12-08-2013, 06:03 PM
I can confirm there are no email confirmations being sent right now for new accounts. This should be checked out.

ClassicZ0mbie
12-08-2013, 06:08 PM
Recently, I have been trying to make a new account. As WyzDM Mentioned, every time I finish registering I go & check my Email If the confirmation code has been sent, but sadly I don't get any confirmation code. I have tried this 5 times already & still nothing. v.v

Nyarlathotep
12-08-2013, 08:20 PM
I can confirm there are no email confirmations being sent right now for new accounts. This should be checked out.

I can confirm you have too many damn alts, you don't need a 15th

ClassicZ0mbie
12-08-2013, 08:26 PM

This isn't an issue with WyzDM having too many ''Alts" but an issue that Stick Empires doesn't send any confirmation Mails to the users Yahoo/Gmail. WyzDM was helping me create and account & he failed as well.

WheresMyCheetos
12-08-2013, 08:34 PM

Trueeee!

Nyarlathotep
12-08-2013, 09:10 PM
This isn't an issue with WyzDM having too many ''Alts" but an issue that Stick Empires doesn't send any confirmation Mails to the users Yahoo/Gmail. WyzDM was helping me create and account & he failed as well.

I know that isn't why he isn't getting a confirmation message, I'm just saying he has too many alts. He doesn't need any more.

WyzDM
12-08-2013, 10:07 PM

15th? A bit short.

Edit: I Only use 3 accounts on the regular now. About 4 of them are outdated (created them long ago for lulz, no longer user; I even have an SoSxWyzDM account) and another dozen are just whack named alts or former TZxAlts I've abandoned.

SpikeTheReaper
12-09-2013, 05:45 PM
I can't get a verification to make another account and I can't get a email from you guys saying how to reset my account, something wrong here?

ClassicZ0mbie
12-09-2013, 06:07 PM
I can't get a verification to make another account and I can't get a email from you guys saying how to reset my account, something wrong here?

I have the same problem. I'm not sure what's going on. >_<

EmoEmpire
12-10-2013, 03:45 AM
i don't know if this is a bug or a glitch but,when the speartons are in shield wall state,they don't block enemies,the opponent can command all of his units to walk past them!

_Ai_
12-10-2013, 03:53 AM
i don't know if this is a bug or a glitch but,when the speartons are in shield wall state,they don't block enemies,the opponent can command all of his units to walk past them!

...they never did block enemies. The only 2 thing that can block enemies are miner wall and castle walls.

MCMania332
12-10-2013, 04:36 AM
Same here. Let's just wait for the bug to fix.

wailwail
12-10-2013, 05:23 AM
...they never did block enemies. The only 2 thing that can block enemies are miner wall and castle walls.

I hope they can block enemies :(

Tecness2
12-10-2013, 05:36 AM
Are the people having problems with the email, using hotmail, gmail, aol, yahoo, a toaster? Specifics help.

_Ai_
12-10-2013, 05:46 AM
Are the people having problems with the email, using hotmail, gmail, aol, yahoo, a toaster? Specifics help.

Definitely toaster. Other options is irrelevant.

ClassicZ0mbie
12-10-2013, 12:16 PM

We are just not receiving any confirmation mail from Stick Empires. This is pretty odd.

Tecness2
12-11-2013, 01:48 PM
We are just not receiving any confirmation mail from Stick Empires. This is pretty odd.
USING WHAT TYPE OF EMAIL. I thought I made it clear that I NEED that information.

ClassicZ0mbie
12-11-2013, 04:00 PM
USING WHAT TYPE OF EMAIL. I thought I made it clear that I NEED that information.

Any type of mail.

Maxchiang .
12-11-2013, 04:39 PM
Gotta love these trolls.

Tec, I think he means US Post mail; hes waiting for a confirmation letter.

Its near christmas, so you might have to wait a bit.

Nyarlathotep
12-11-2013, 05:12 PM

Tried out both yahoo and gmail, neither had a response.

Tecness2
12-11-2013, 06:13 PM
Any type of mail.
So, you've tried; @hotmail.com, @gmail.com, @live.com, @yahoo.com, @shaw.com, @yoho.com, @icloud.com, a letter, any country specific emails, any ISP specific emails, any certain site specific emails (like @stickpage.com). Don't say "any" or "all" unless you mean it.

Thank you. On a side note, why are you making another account?

On a better note, Brock says he has fixed it, so try again.

WyzDM
12-11-2013, 07:05 PM

This, and I SWEAR TO THE KING OF POTATOS (or the governor of Idaho) I was not making it for me, but someone claiming it wasn't working.

TheFighterz
12-11-2013, 07:19 PM
WyDM needs leisure time to stay away from the pros and feast on 'dem newbs and their p00r little bodies :P

On a more related note, why does clicking a unit (to select all) require clicking it multiple times?

Nyarlathotep
12-11-2013, 10:34 PM
On a side note, why are you making another account?

I wasn't. I did it cause you were over here turning blood red steaming with rage over something simple.

jerrytt
12-12-2013, 01:18 PM
WyDM needs leisure time to stay away from the pros and feast on 'dem newbs and their p00r little bodies :P

On a more related note, why does clicking a unit (to select all) require clicking it multiple times?

because then you couldnt select an individual unit :/

TheFighterz
12-12-2013, 01:49 PM
Error on my end, I meant to select all of that unit type.

_Ai_
12-12-2013, 01:52 PM

There's no problem with that, is there? And as an alternative way to select all unit of the same type, just ctrl + (number of unit) it.

Tecness2
12-12-2013, 02:29 PM
You're possibly very laggy.

imran3
12-15-2013, 02:27 AM
I got banned from SE for no reason, I haven't played for 3 months, and back then I still could enter. Now, I got banned! Is this a bug, because I have committed no crime! :( Please help

Tecness2
12-15-2013, 03:04 PM
I got banned from SE for no reason, I haven't played for 3 months, and back then I still could enter. Now, I got banned! Is this a bug, because I have committed no crime! :( Please help
Is your in game name the same as this one?

cwebb
12-16-2013, 12:41 PM
Post any Bugs or problems with the game here:

I'm having a problem where I cant select my magikills. Double clicking often doesnt work. Often when I use the space bar to select all units it won't bring up the skills of any of the units, let alone the magikills (the one I want). Based on what order I create the units in I can often get the magikill skills to select with the space bar but if something happens to change that (units dying and being remade etc) I can't get that feature back even with garrisoning or killing units. Is there a way to fix this or a hot key for different types of units?

_Ai_
12-16-2013, 01:13 PM
I'm having a problem where I cant select my magikills. Double clicking often doesnt work. Often when I use the space bar to select all units it won't bring up the skills of any of the units, let alone the magikills (the one I want). Based on what order I create the units in I can often get the magikill skills to select with the space bar but if something happens to change that (units dying and being remade etc) I can't get that feature back even with garrisoning or killing units. Is there a way to fix this or a hot key for different types of units?

to select all unit of the same type, just ctrl + (number of unit) it.

go0176
12-18-2013, 12:44 PM
i think there is a bug in that new release with the blue highlighting from an hour ago. see this replay, in which two medusas (one after another a couple seconds apart) medusa eachother and only do like, half damage to each other! its a very short replay

www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay3941479&version=1.83

go0176
12-18-2013, 02:16 PM
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay3943126&version=1.83

medusa vs medusa is bugged, tried medusa vs just about everything else, works fine

AdreianVila
12-19-2013, 09:50 PM
Hello Crazy Jay. I am playing stick empires and something happened....
First:I choose chaos in first time (it means its still 5 more trials from that time) then the timer runs out.
Second:I tried again and i see now it is 4 only even i dont use the 1st one that is cancelled.

help me to return the one.I have only 3 now because I used the 2(written above). Thank you for responding.

_Ai_
12-20-2013, 07:58 AM
Hello Crazy Jay. I am playing stick empires and something happened....
First:I choose chaos in first time (it means its still 5 more trials from that time) then the timer runs out.
Second:I tried again and i see now it is 4 only even i dont use the 1st one that is cancelled.

help me to return the one.I have only 3 now because I used the 2(written above). Thank you for responding.

It's just your luck. The first one isn't really a bug. You have been matched with an opponent, but he doesn't react to it and made it time out. I don't really understand how you lost the second one tho.

And, use your free chaos trial with a friend since you can use it more longer. Trust me, you'll have more time testing Chaos using the trial.

BenTZ
12-29-2013, 05:54 PM
Hey the wall - ghost bug is back- hope it gets fixed soon
Couldn't get the replay cause the match was rover 20 mins long, however, I managed to record it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptc1cA980Ck

Nosetotail
01-02-2014, 02:43 PM
So I tried out the new auto shield bash today. Sometimes the spears just stand in shield wall and don't bash and then other times they auto bash every few seconds. Glitch or am I missing something?

yago68
01-03-2014, 05:34 PM
I can not even play a game every time I play that speaks my computer with this lag, which is not true, already tried to play a minimum and any open browser window and still continues with it, a suggestion would be remove this self-kick game

_Ai_
01-10-2014, 10:17 PM
I was playing a match and during the match my juggerknight did the moon walk...

Skip to 4:00 and go over to the right side and your gonna see it..

Link:
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay4275856&version=1.88

That's not a bug.

raden3
01-10-2014, 11:21 PM
Really? I'll delete my post then.

_Ai_
01-16-2014, 04:45 AM
Might wanna fix the map selection on the custom match screen. And is it really still on beta?

Nosetotail
02-01-2014, 07:09 PM
So I have two things. The first happens to me about 2 out of 5 times. I click to build a miner wall and my miner just takes off to the other end of the map. Its really important when I need a wall in a pinch and I can't get my miner to build one. I can click the miner again to correct his mistake but he still keeps going to the other end.

The second has to do with pairing up with comparable pings. I play on 4g and live in Florida. I'm guessing I'm close to a game server cause I usually have anywhere between 200 and 500 ping with a few games that are really bad. So tonight I got paired up with this guy in New York and my ping is 2000. Ok, I understand that that is going to happen with the servers but the annoying thing is I ended up having to play this guy 3 more times in short order. Each with a horrendous ping. I use archers, he used spears so you get the picture. I know this isn't exactly a bug and this has been beat to death, but is there light at the end of the tunnel when it comes to this?

Vistadavid
02-01-2014, 08:27 PM
I dont know if this is a bug or what not but i found out a way which you can set your own coins
and mana to 1 billion
Proof:
http://puu.sh/6GQys.jpg

Nyarlathotep
02-01-2014, 09:00 PM
I dont know if this is a bug or what not but i found out a way which you can set your own coins
and mana to 1 billion
Proof:

Cool story. Campaign mode sucks lol

Azxc
02-01-2014, 09:41 PM
and mana to 1 billion
Proof:

You hacked xD? Or the com bugged itself?

_Ai_
02-01-2014, 10:41 PM
Lol campaign hacked.

Azxc
02-01-2014, 11:01 PM
So... what is the problem then...?
just don't hack it...?

_Ai_
02-01-2014, 11:07 PM
So... what is the problem then...?
just don't hack it...?

There was never a problem, just him trolling you.

khan0944
02-03-2014, 04:33 PM
patch 1.89 is too shitty i lost 30+points without even playing anyone because of a match making glitch, we spend hours on earning these points and when we lose points without even playing a match that makes us go crazy :( + after this update game is full of lag,lag and lag
After selecting an empire it says opponent timed out and when we check our profilke ratings=less.
my guess:- i lost ratings to a player named guddah3 here are the snapshots of his ratings.
http://snag.gy/pkseW.jpg
http://snag.gy/USgKm.jpg

fhtrg
02-03-2014, 05:42 PM
whoa why is there fire in the match vs miscrits

BuddyLucky2
02-03-2014, 08:33 PM
Shiz...Oh boy...

"SE sucks now, Down with the Creators, Burn them at the Stake!"

Yeah this update seems to be causing some problems...

Phosphate
02-03-2014, 08:36 PM
get rid of the update it's complete shit and has caused havoc also alot of glitches going on but the update has thrown all of se out of balance to the point where mages are completely useless it takes two bombs to kill and archer

khan0944
02-03-2014, 09:13 PM
SE is now fucked up in the head.

Dazzy
02-03-2014, 10:07 PM
SE bugs need fixing. Otherwise I'm out. I'm taking a hiatus anyway.

Mystery
02-03-2014, 11:43 PM
the burn damage of bombers now makes chaos a bit op :/
while mage is downgraded ....

such a pain for order players

cOmrade1104
02-04-2014, 01:45 AM
Patch 1.89 sucks I lost 50 rating or so and there wa so much lag, fail to load replays 3 second command delays and I dropped from 2000 to almost 1800

Nyarlathotep
02-04-2014, 02:01 AM
the burn damage of bombers now makes chaos a bit op :/
while mage is downgraded ....

such a pain for order players

Mages were slightly OP, but bombers needed no buffs.. Brock and CJ must have been high when making this update.

EDIT: By slightly OP I don't mean op enough to warrant a nerf

Dazzy
02-04-2014, 02:16 AM
Mages were slightly OP, but bombers needed no buffs.. Brock and CJ must have been high when making this update.

Did I mention the Elemental icon glitches and rank glitches?

THEFORCE
02-04-2014, 06:47 AM
Yes, I agree. This update may have glitches, but I'm sure it'll be fixed soon. It happens with every new update. Although I didn't test the game after the update til now, I really don't think a Magikill nerf was the best idea.

Azxc
02-04-2014, 07:01 PM
Yes, I agree. This update may have glitches, but I'm sure it'll be fixed soon. It happens with every new update. Although I didn't test the game after the update til now, I really don't think a Magikill nerf was the best idea.

Indeed, magikills are worthless to buy now
they are too weak

_Ai_
02-04-2014, 10:03 PM
They'll lose more players if they don't fix this soon enough.

khan0944
02-05-2014, 10:05 AM
OMFG i keep loosing points because of that stupid match making glitch, i lost 200+ points in total now i am so pissed i would punch CJ and brock and break their nose's for not fixing it , if they ban me for saying this that would be great fucking CJ y u no fix it man?

BuddyLucky2
02-05-2014, 10:26 AM
OMFG i keep loosing points because of that stupid match making glitch, i lost 200+ points in total now i am so pissed i would punch CJ and brock and break their nose's for not fixing it , if they ban me for saying this that would be great fucking CJ y u no fix it man?

Yeah ^This is why I made my warning to the creators on Page 91 of this thread >.>

Tecness2
02-05-2014, 11:28 AM
The lot of you, are idiots. If you're having a problem with the game, PUT SOME DETAILS IN. Don't just be like "oh there was a glitch, it cost me points and I'm pissed."
WHAT DID THE GLITCH DO, HOW DID IT HAPPEN. DETAILS.

go0176
02-05-2014, 11:52 AM
does the staff even check this thread?

i was playing today on my order account go0176 (this is chaos0176), and i was ranked 2097 after losing a game. then i won 3 games to jude7777 and my rating was 2125. now i logged in and its mysteriously back to 2097. man i REALLY don't like this release =(

edit - tecness the only thing that happened in between is i went and worked for an hour, then came back, then joined a queue, and it said opponent timed out. when i checked my rating, it had dropped, and no game shows in the log. i wish there was more detail to provide but there simply is not (speaking as a high end software developer/software development manager).

also, at times, units randomly stop attacking. it has happened to me at least 4 times since the patch came out. they just stand there like retards. its happened with albows, archers, and when i was playing chaos, but i cant remember what units it was with chaos. i hit attack move (a and right click forward) to try to get them to fire but no luck. sometimes they would follow the move part of the command, but not the attack part.

http://i62.tinypic.com/308w12p.png
http://i59.tinypic.com/f3t2zs.png

what these images show: the first shows me winning 3 games vs jude, the 3rd game being the one you can see in as the 2nd to last game in the 2nd image. i won 2 points in the last game in the 2nd image, which is why my score is 2099, not 2097 as i said above. i note this explicitly because that is the same rating i had before the 3 games with jude, which might be relevant.

Nyarlathotep
02-05-2014, 07:28 PM
Tecness reads it. I think he reports important things to them

go0176
02-05-2014, 08:40 PM
sorry tecness, i posted that before i saw your post. i hadn't seen a mod post in a while since i had been checking this thread. glad you are keeping an eye on things =)

khan0944
02-05-2014, 10:50 PM
The lot of you, are idiots. If you're having a problem with the game, PUT SOME DETAILS IN. Don't just be like "oh there was a glitch, it cost me points and I'm pissed."
WHAT DID THE GLITCH DO, HOW DID IT HAPPEN. DETAILS.

We are idiots? wow..check my previous post i clearly said how i lost my ratings what else should i put in here? i know posting here is just a waste of time. you can't do anything can you?
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?41983-Post-any-Bugs-or-problems-with-the-game-here/page91

khan0944
02-05-2014, 10:51 PM
does the staff even check this thread?

i was playing today on my order account go0176 (this is chaos0176), and i was ranked 2097 after losing a game. then i won 3 games to jude7777 and my rating was 2125. now i logged in and its mysteriously back to 2097. man i REALLY don't like this release =(

edit - tecness the only thing that happened in between is i went and worked for an hour, then came back, then joined a queue, and it said opponent timed out. when i checked my rating, it had dropped, and no game shows in the log. i wish there was more detail to provide but there simply is not (speaking as a high end software developer/software development manager).

also, at times, units randomly stop attacking. it has happened to me at least 4 times since the patch came out. they just stand there like retards. its happened with albows, archers, and when i was playing chaos, but i cant remember what units it was with chaos. i hit attack move (a and right click forward) to try to get them to fire but no luck. sometimes they would follow the move part of the command, but not the attack part.

what these images show: the first shows me winning 3 games vs jude, the 3rd game being the one you can see in as the 2nd to last game in the 2nd image. i won 2 points in the last game in the 2nd image, which is why my score is 2099, not 2097 as i said above. i note this explicitly because that is the same rating i had before the 3 games with jude, which might be relevant.

i was playing today on my order account go0176 (this is chaos0176), and i was ranked 2097 after losing a game. then i won 3 games to jude7777 and my rating was 2125. now i logged in and its mysteriously back to 2097. man i REALLY don't like this release =(>>>>>>>>>
: this happened to a lot of players am one of them.

jerrytt
02-06-2014, 12:44 PM
I had the same probleem as khan did. I was in the matchmaking screen, I chose order. The timer went down to zero then stayed there for about 10 whole seconds. Then it went into the map/favored screen, and before the game began it went back into the main menu (with the message saying that the opponent timed out). Went i went to check my rating it had gone down by around 30 points, and no replay was saved. I dont have any pics to prove this though.

3FFA
02-06-2014, 12:49 PM
I had a similar problem as khan and jerry did. I was in the matchmaking screen, I chose order. The timer went down to zero then stayed there for about 10 whole seconds for me as well. Then it went into the map/favored screen, and before the game began it went back into the main menu, although without any message or anything. No rating change occurred and no replay had been saved.

edit:
And now I just got a very strange OOS error as soon as I broke through my opponent's Miner Wall.

http://imgur.com/A72xBGV
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay4595502&version=1.91

Tecness2
02-06-2014, 04:09 PM

don't want to call you a liar or anything, but in the first picture, you it looks more like you lost a game, instead of winning 3, but yes, you ending up with 2099 rating is weird.

Also, have any of you(except Jerry) experienced any of these problems since Brock uploaded the patch sometime, late, yesterday?
Keep a CLOSE eye on your rating for the next little while, and record it after each game, and each time you log in/log out. Thank you for your time. 3FFA, that is a strange screen...

TheFighterz
02-06-2014, 04:49 PM
Rank is of no concern to me Tec, but yes, I have been experiencing problems since this patch, and still after Brock "fixed" it. The game is simply unplayable for me. I can't upload pictures, but the same process Jerry also occurs for me. 'Tis a shame, really.

And no, it's not my internet OR my computer, as I can easilly find 400+ games and have perfect fps/connection in Team Fortress 2.

Tecness2
02-07-2014, 09:22 AM
Alright, from what I understand, the 3FFA OOS error screen shows up when that's the first game of your session.
The problem with people getting booted to the menu after the map/favoured screen, is when the game doesn't load for the other person, OR when you/your opponent time(s) out on the loading screen. Your rating being changed MAY just be a delay from previous games updating now, or you may have timed out.
So as I've said before, monitor your rating closely if it means that much to you.

Also, for future references, more detail is a good thing, and screens shots with more detail is even better.

go0176
02-07-2014, 02:32 PM
don't want to call you a liar or anything, but in the first picture, you it looks more like you lost a game, instead of winning 3, but yes, you ending up with 2099 rating is weird.

Also, have any of you(except Jerry) experienced any of these problems since Brock uploaded the patch sometime, late, yesterday?
Keep a CLOSE eye on your rating for the next little while, and record it after each game, and each time you log in/log out. Thank you for your time. 3FFA, that is a strange screen...

what are you talking about tecness? the top 3 replays are all games of me vs jude777. how does that look like i lost? please elaborate, i think you must be looking at something wrong. you do realize those are not in order of the games played, right? that is simply not how the live replay section works.

if you don't know, this is chaos0176, i won that tournament the other day, and as you saw, was pretty on top of what is going on with the bracket along the way. so, im not a retard. i am also a software developer, i wouldn't be sending incorrect bug reports, or send a bug report if i wasn't 100% positive (unless i made it clear i wasn't sure). i am 100% positive. my ranking was 2125, and without playing a single game, dropped to 2097. also, your assessment in your next post is off, if you are suggesting that 3FFAs issue is the same as the issue myself, khan, and jerry are reporting. there is no need for OOS to be involved, and there was no OOS involvement in my case - simply, the match timed out. several of us have experienced this issue, and it has nothing to do with OOS on the first game, and its absolutely not a simple delay in the rating update. it has something to do with joining a match and it timing out, and somehow, getting a "ghost loss" - by that, i mean your ranking drops, but there is no log of the loss. otherwise, people's ratings are just randomly changing, which seems far less likely.

TheFighterz
02-07-2014, 03:19 PM
Problem is it's with every game of every session.

Tecness2
02-08-2014, 05:51 PM
what are you talking about tecness? the top 3 replays are all games of me vs jude777. how does that look like i lost? please elaborate, i think you must be looking at something wrong. you do realize those are not in order of the games played, right? that is simply not how the live replay section works.

if you don't know, this is chaos0176, i won that tournament the other day, and as you saw, was pretty on top of what is going on with the bracket along the way. so, im not a retard. i am also a software developer, i wouldn't be sending incorrect bug reports, or send a bug report if i wasn't 100% positive (unless i made it clear i wasn't sure). i am 100% positive. my ranking was 2125, and without playing a single game, dropped to 2097. also, your assessment in your next post is off, if you are suggesting that 3FFAs issue is the same as the issue myself, khan, and jerry are reporting. there is no need for OOS to be involved, and there was no OOS involvement in my case - simply, the match timed out. several of us have experienced this issue, and it has nothing to do with OOS on the first game, and its absolutely not a simple delay in the rating update. it has something to do with joining a match and it timing out, and somehow, getting a "ghost loss" - by that, i mean your ranking drops, but there is no log of the loss. otherwise, people's ratings are just randomly changing, which seems far less likely.
I know who you are -_-
In the top 3 replays, the bottom game, Jude has 1943, then 1962, then 1952. You have 2116, 2097, 2107. Both of your ratings have changed by a maximum of 19 points. Unless you started with 2097 and won three games.. (which would leave the final winning game at the bottom of the three replays, which is odd in itself). If you did start with 2097 and ended with also 2097, as I've said in this thread before (in my last post actually) that there is sometimes a delay between gaining/losing rating and it actually updating. Not once did I ever suggest that the issue between 3FFA and anyone else was even connected, you're just assuming stuff. And if you actually paid attention and read what I've said, you can time out during the map loading screen, and it will deduct points, but (I think) it won't gain anyone any, YOU can, or your opponent can, it just doesn't tell you who. This was implemented on purpose and is working as intended.

go0176
02-09-2014, 04:00 PM
I know who you are -_-
In the top 3 replays, the bottom game, Jude has 1943, then 1962, then 1952. You have 2116, 2097, 2107. Both of your ratings have changed by a maximum of 19 points. Unless you started with 2097 and won three games.. (which would leave the final winning game at the bottom of the three replays, which is odd in itself). If you did start with 2097 and ended with also 2097, as I've said in this thread before (in my last post actually) that there is sometimes a delay between gaining/losing rating and it actually updating. Not once did I ever suggest that the issue between 3FFA and anyone else was even connected, you're just assuming stuff. And if you actually paid attention and read what I've said, you can time out during the map loading screen, and it will deduct points, but (I think) it won't gain anyone any, YOU can, or your opponent can, it just doesn't tell you who. This was implemented on purpose and is working as intended.

if that's the issue, then it surely isn't working as intended - people are losing points without even making it to the map loading screen. however, i suspect that is not the issue. in the games with jude, yes, it shows the middle game first. yes, thats weird, but take that up with the SE devs, not me :) for what its worth, that kind of thing happens all the time, i see it regularly - the ordering is by average ranking - and in a series of games with the same person, that average does not change. most likely, there isn't a tie breaker by time of game, so it seems to be working fine to me. some sort of tie breaker could be an improvement, however.

back to the issue at hand. i started 2097, won 3 games vs jude, ended 2125. its no more complicated than that. afterwards, without playing a game (but with getting a time out error after a select race screen), my rating dropped 28 points to 2097. this was not simply a delay, that is dead obvious from the sequence of events.

im not sure why you seem more intent on convincing people there is nothing wrong, or nitpicking their bug reports, than actually trying to address the issue. numerous long time players have confirmed that they are losing rating without losing games. a lot of people are talking about not even wanting to play ranked, or refusing to play on their main accounts, because of the frequency and severity of this issue with respect to ranked games. its a serious issue. why time is being wasted arguing irrelevant tangets, instead of focusing on the actual, material issue in front of us, is beyond me.

Nyarlathotep
02-09-2014, 04:56 PM
Because it's been fixed and is working as intended now.

go0176
02-09-2014, 06:11 PM
sarcasm, i hope?

Nyarlathotep
02-09-2014, 07:47 PM
sarcasm, i hope?

The timeout thing doesn't happen anymore >.<

go0176
02-09-2014, 09:36 PM
heres another bug i found - i believe this has been around since 1.89. you can no longer destroy your own walls, the X button doesn't work, neither does clicking Q.

i've tried in classic and DM, on multiple maps, with both 1 and 2 walls. others have confirmed this to me. here is a replay that is useless because all you see is us build walls and not destroy them, but just in case its wanted:
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay4645133&version=1.91

you can still destroy chaos towers, but the explosion animation is gone.

DrDuyWin
02-10-2014, 05:33 AM
Have a bug in here:
Destroy wall's button not work!
http://i.imgur.com/D4YMYt5.png
Join game and test :D

3FFA
02-12-2014, 06:25 PM
I can confirm the above bug. Extremely annoying when the wall is at about 1HP… >.>

go0176
02-13-2014, 11:47 AM
brock fixed this and says it will be out in the next release.

Deadpool890
02-14-2014, 12:38 PM
I can't seem to do Play Match or Play Deathmatch. I tried using chaos but now I only have like two free trials left so I tried order but that didn't work either. I click on them and it takes me to the options thing and then I wait for the match to start but it just takes me back to the menu.

_Ai_
02-15-2014, 10:00 PM
I can't seem to do Play Match or Play Deathmatch. I tried using chaos but now I only have like two free trials left so I tried order but that didn't work either. I click on them and it takes me to the options thing and then I wait for the match to start but it just takes me back to the menu.

How many times does this happen? It can be because of your opponent didn't choose an empire on time, but it's suspicious if it happens too many times.

SOULEDGE989
02-17-2014, 05:28 PM
ive got a problem. I use a rolling spearton strategy. And whenever i try to target an opponents barrier, my guys just start attacking everything. Like if im about to get full on scale attacked by my opponent and i try to swoop my speartons pass and attack his/her tower, my guys just attack the enemies instead of going for the barriers or tower? help would be awesome.

Nyarlathotep
02-17-2014, 06:55 PM
I'm not sure if my morals allow you to become a better spearton rusher.

TheFighterz
02-18-2014, 03:54 PM
ive got a problem. I use a rolling spearton strategy. And whenever i try to target an opponents barrier, my guys just start attacking everything. Like if im about to get full on scale attacked by my opponent and i try to swoop my speartons pass and attack his/her tower, my guys just attack the enemies instead of going for the barriers or tower? help would be awesome.

The problem is that you are bad, and should fix this by not using scumbag, or as me and my friend call it, "Brown Eye" strategies.

Edit: Instead of resorting to ad hominem, allow me to specify. Spamming speartons is a bad strategy because it takes too much time. There are 7 other units you can use to battle with besides speartons, maybe try using them.

However, I seriously doubt you're serious, but still a good joke none-the-less :]

Phaxtolgia
02-27-2014, 01:46 PM
whats the matter with u crazy jay
i thought u were beast but ur not
make the elementals free and u will be forgiven
please make it freeChild, you clearly have no idea how much it took CrazyJay and the other developers to make this.

Anyways I already found a glitch in the game. Why does the two opposing charts switch places when I switch between players' viewpoints?

For instance the game said I had a good economy, then when I switched to the Elemental player, the game said I had no economy, but the enemy did. What's with that?
http://i61.tinypic.com/11rviw5.png

raden3
02-28-2014, 03:02 AM
The log-in button doesn't work for me and some other players.. So far, I only know that CT, Legionology and I can't log in because the log in button is broken..

Nosetotail
02-28-2014, 06:45 PM
ignore

bama29132
03-01-2014, 08:27 PM
The game doesnt give me 10 coins after winning my first match

CuriousTurtle
03-02-2014, 05:09 AM
http://www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay4881222&version=1.96
Water is invincible if using heal whilst garrisoned.

fix plz.

fhtrg
03-03-2014, 02:18 PM
A bug for the chaos trials: If you have chaos before the trials came out, and lose chaos, you have no more free trials. I'm not sure if you lose chaos trials if you got chaos after the free trials come out, but please fix this bug for people like me.

_Ai_
03-04-2014, 03:19 AM
http://www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay4881222&version=1.96
Water is invincible if using heal whilst garrisoned.

fix plz.
Wait, so... Instant full-heal? Woah.

Phaxtolgia
03-05-2014, 12:52 PM
I don't know why but I've been getting "out-of-sync" errors more and more recently. I have a decent connection and I barely have anything running in the background. I'm not sure if the servers were being bad or most of the opponents i've encountered were laggy. Either way fix plz. >.<
-Terry

Skeletonxf
03-06-2014, 01:52 PM
I just get this error message after entering all data correctly and using a card I know has enough money on it.
http://i.imgur.com/Rw61kaN.png
I am trying to use English Sterling but I wouldn't think that would be much of a problem, and the error doesn't say the card is invalid. Why isn't it working?

Denpants
03-08-2014, 06:19 PM
"Lag winners" As soon as the opponent statue falls, the game locks up and won't move. I am then forced the close the window, resulting in a loss.

CuriousTurtle
03-09-2014, 03:45 AM
Not really a bug as it is balancing, but trees have way too much health/armour.
Swords can't take it down due it's health and it continuously letting out scorpions, archers can't be pulled off, merics are useful but they can't exactly 1 hit kill, magikill, yeah I guess if you have a wall, spearton, can't do much against masses of scorpions really, ninja can't kill a tree and can just be iced and bye bye, albows can be rendered useless by 2 cycloids spamming forcefield ontop of some fires or something and by the time you get a giant it's just going to be possessed.

You could argue trees can be taken down early game, but really, against a good tree masser you'll need to have like 10 swords with rage before you can take down his tree at which point he has another, an air and probably some earths and a water.

Also, 4 seconds training for earth, don't you think that's a bit short?

jerrytt
03-09-2014, 05:28 PM
^^And before someone pulls out the "it takes time to change from earth to miner" argument, keep in mind that changing forms does not actually slow down the production of earths, it just makes it take longer to start mining. You still get miners out every 4 seconds.

Phaxtolgia
03-10-2014, 01:19 PM
I'm only around rank 1590'ish and how the heck did i end up fighting against him? O.o
http://i61.tinypic.com/2628q3a.png

Mystery
03-11-2014, 03:56 AM
I just notice one bug

when play vs elemental , if the charrog is going to dig and then it is killed, the player who killed the charrog would disconnect suddenly and lose rating .....

some shit elemental players use this bug and steal my rating with this method, one is called CALOXKILLER2

_Ai_
03-12-2014, 03:59 AM
How often it happened? Once or many time?

And just don't kill the charrog lol.

Saegon
03-12-2014, 02:41 PM
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay5017736&version=2.00
lol serious glitch here

also can i get my rating back up? :P

_Ai_
03-12-2014, 06:31 PM
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay5017736&version=2.00
lol serious glitch here

Describe the glitch.

BuddyLucky2
03-12-2014, 06:43 PM
Describe the glitch.

His Air was allowed to camp within the range of his base, untargetable by the castle archer

Nyarlathotep
03-12-2014, 08:06 PM
That works with all flying units and has for a while.

lazar72
03-14-2014, 05:20 PM
Yeah,btw jessefdar is my friend and i showed him as well.But its and old glitch and it cant be fixed.I sended email for that but brock said that this cant be fixed sooo

Saegon
03-21-2014, 05:18 PM
Can merics heal each other? I don't know if this is a glitch or if I just don't know how to play. I was playing against chaos and my merics wouldn't cure each other even though I'm pretty sure that I bought cure and the ability was enabled. I even tried disabling heal but then they just stood there like idiots.
Here is the replay: www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay5121962&version=2.01

CRAZY JAY
03-21-2014, 05:35 PM
I watched the replay, Cure costs 5 mana per cure - and you had none and no miner praying you did get passive mana after a short time.

Nice miner all in.

Mystery
03-22-2014, 09:06 AM
don't know why I cannot get into the SE page in the new version

I was stucked in the loading screen and could not even see the login page after waiting for many hours

http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx324/cct_8328/SE_zps1499bafb.png

Nyarlathotep
03-22-2014, 09:20 AM
Try refreshing Mystery

Mystery
03-22-2014, 09:40 AM
refresh for unlimited amount of times already....

note that I cannot get into replay links of new version, but I can get into replay link of old versions....

WyzDM
03-22-2014, 12:40 PM
This is 2k Elemental DM meta:
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay5134778&version=2.01

Nyarlathotep
03-22-2014, 02:43 PM
Hooolly crap. That took FOREVER in RTA. When I looked at the ingame clock "4 mins" wtf

Elementals vs Elementals aka lag hell

WyzDM
03-22-2014, 03:48 PM
Hooolly crap. That took FOREVER in RTA. When I looked at the ingame clock "4 mins" wtf

Elementals vs Elementals aka lag hell

That's the first thing you notice?

Skeletonxf
03-22-2014, 04:07 PM
I was using an i3, usually can run the game on full graphics fine with that pc, before I even got to the 5 treature on 5 treature part I was mostly just getting audio and a frame every now and then, and that was after setting my graphics to low.

Couldn't you have used a scorch attack and finished off the game much sooner?

Nyarlathotep
03-22-2014, 04:16 PM

well the first thing I notice was lag. The second was the boring battle. treesvstrees what

Couldn't you have used a scorch attack and finished off the game much sooner?

scorch doesn't do enough to kill trees, you'd need like 3 or 4 to kill + one water would heal off all the damage anyway

WyzDM
03-22-2014, 06:07 PM
Not to mention MASSIVE CLUMPS OF FREAKIN SCORPIANS EVERYWHERE.

Skeletonxf
03-23-2014, 07:00 AM
scorch doesn't do enough to kill trees, you'd need like 3 or 4 to kill + one water would heal off all the damage anyway
I meant scorch to wipe out a full generation of enemy scorplings to then take the trees down without so much scorpling vs scropling fighting delaying your attack.

Nyarlathotep
03-23-2014, 12:01 PM
800 gold to wipe out a bunch of free units seems silly. Besides that he was supply blocked for the entire last half of the game. He'd need 5 population to make both of those (not to mention get them to there safely!) and he only had enough to make waters.

Skeletonxf
03-24-2014, 11:17 AM
800 gold to wipe out a bunch of free units seems silly. Besides that he was supply blocked for the entire last half of the game. He'd need 5 population to make both of those (not to mention get them to there safely!) and he only had enough to make waters.
For Wyz, before he made the last treature, I think going for a scorch attack on the whole enemy scorpling army would give you enough progress and temporary advantage to take down at least one treature with your scorplings, if not two. And would at least reduce lag for a while. If you backed off, made sure as many enemy treatures had spawned in their 3 scorplings and then hit them all with an AoE, I reckon you would have enough time during the cooldown between spawns.
No need, as Wyz had the ghost helping him from the start, and his opponent couldn't have out treatured him, but I still think it would have been viable to do so.

Ordwiz
03-25-2014, 01:07 PM
I think I found a bug :eek: . At least, I hope that I don't double-post this bug.
Anyways, Scorplings can dodge all projectile attacks when moving on the edge of the map.
Here a replay that shows what I mean: www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay5168131&version=2.01

After the ninth minute, I tried everything to stop them, but even Magikill spells couldn't reach them (only melee units). :confused:

KingDrewski
03-28-2014, 09:22 AM
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay5197528&version=2.02

It even says I won in the replay, but it deducted from my ranking like a defeat. Help?

Phaxtolgia
03-29-2014, 05:24 PM
I don't know why but half my replays were broken for some reason. Any logical cause for this?

Nyarlathotep
03-29-2014, 07:33 PM
Replays over about ~15 mins or so can't be viewed

jerrytt
03-30-2014, 09:58 AM
I think I found a bug :eek: . At least, I hope that I don't double-post this bug.
Anyways, Scorplings can dodge all projectile attacks when moving on the edge of the map.
Here a replay that shows what I mean: www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay5168131&version=2.01

After the ninth minute, I tried everything to stop them, but even Magikill spells couldn't reach them (only melee units). :confused:

Yup, same glitch here www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay5228271&version=2.02 some people are abusing this so that they can attack units at the bottom without getting hit. this reminds me of the chaos tower glitch :/

Zalanum
04-03-2014, 02:24 PM
A big problem stick empires won't start for me anymore
I believe it has something to do with this wTH8U0osOYl.js
file. My security said it could hurt my computer but as it try to load when ever I went to the page I accepted it tit then failed due to an invalid character apparently whats going on. It's worth say this is only happening on google chrome other browsers rung the game fine but are to laggy to play on. Any one who can help me.

WyzDM
04-03-2014, 07:15 PM
A big problem stick empires won't start for me anymore
I believe it has something to do with this wTH8U0osOYl.js
file. My security said it could hurt my computer but as it try to load when ever I went to the page I accepted it tit then failed due to an invalid character apparently whats going on. It's worth say this is only happening on google chrome other browsers rung the game fine but are to laggy to play on. Any one who can help me.

I got no idea what that is and why it's bothering chrome but the best thing to do is re-install chrome. Do a complete uninstall, and then download and install.

Zalanum
04-04-2014, 04:49 PM
Just tried it and. That sadly didn't help at all. To make thing worse I'm also pay for membership and am unable to play with a decent browser...

WyzDM
04-04-2014, 09:29 PM
Just tried it and. That sadly didn't help at all. To make thing worse I'm also pay for membership and am unable to play with a decent browser...

Firefox should serve you fine. Check your chrome extensions, and make sure it's a complete uninstall-reinstall. Works for me every time.

Zalanum
04-06-2014, 04:33 PM
Well it seems to be working again now thank for the help.

WyzDM
04-06-2014, 06:52 PM
Well it seems to be working again now thank for the help.

What exactly was the solution, or did it just start going on its own?

Nyarlathotep
04-14-2014, 09:13 PM
http://www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay5385906&version=2.02

Infinite charrog jumps is back.

DrDuyWin
04-16-2014, 08:07 PM
tody: he surrendered me, but i was defeat? WTF? i lost 30 points! GGGGG!!!!!!!!! STOP FREE GAMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay5403779&version=2.02

JohnsonMichaels
04-22-2014, 07:48 AM
http://www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay5385906&version=2.02

Infinite charrog jumps is back.

I have to admit I didn't see that coming. I laughed pretty damn hard. But seriously, if they are members and use that glitch we can just ban them, and they'll lose their membership.

Chiang
04-22-2014, 03:31 PM
-_- Is this why it was banned? Was banned right after I paid for an extra month too...

Good going, buddy.

JohnsonMichaels
04-22-2014, 04:37 PM
Sometimes my charrog does the jump 2 to 3 times. I don't believe this is intentional.

Nyarlathotep
04-22-2014, 04:56 PM
Well, through the use of the hold command and selecting a target unit with right click you can do it infinitely.
I don't suggest doing it in ranked though cause kaminomi was banned for it. lol

nutterboy
04-24-2014, 01:29 AM
I'm not a member and have just started playing and was trying to play my 5 chaos games to see if I even liked playing with them. 3 of those 5 games a game error came up saying server sync your loss will not count towards your score. Another game the enemy lagged out after less than 2 minutes and the other game I was up against a player who put simply demolished me, they had higher points, and clearly had played against it before. So now I have no trials left and I don't want to pay for a game that lags out, I mean over half my games the enemy lags out.

I would also like to mention, I have only had this sync error myself playing as Chaos.

Would really love 3 of my trials back though, see if I can possibly get a good game to get a feel for how they play...

xChamp1999
04-30-2014, 07:57 AM
My problem that every player I played with lower than 1400 after 3 mins or less after the game start... he lag out. (I don't lag but why they do).

Phaxtolgia
04-30-2014, 07:21 PM
I'm not a member and have just started playing and was trying to play my 5 chaos games to see if I even liked playing with them. 3 of those 5 games a game error came up saying server sync your loss will not count towards your score. Another game the enemy lagged out after less than 2 minutes and the other game I was up against a player who put simply demolished me, they had higher points, and clearly had played against it before. So now I have no trials left and I don't want to pay for a game that lags out, I mean over half my games the enemy lags out.

I would also like to mention, I have only had this sync error myself playing as Chaos.

Would really love 3 of my trials back though, see if I can possibly get a good game to get a feel for how they play...I know how you feel mang. I had the similar problem before.

My problem that every player I played with lower than 1400 after 3 mins or less after the game start... he lag out. (I don't lag but why they do).Isn't it evident? That's probably because they either have bad wifi, or poor computer, or even both. For some players that's even the reason why they're stuck at 1200 or 1300.

xChamp1999
04-30-2014, 11:55 PM
That exactly what I thought.

NioXoiN
05-01-2014, 08:32 PM
hmm anyone else having issues with 2.3? i have this thing were mouse clicks save locations so when i click somewhere else it thinks i clicked were i clicked last or if i click at the edge of the screen the battlefield keeps moving in that direction.
same with directing my units if i right click it sends them to were i last clicked on the screen abuncha click bugs for me.
-edit, ah never mind it stopped happening now. never mind again it happens randomly and in succession....

KokoPrince
05-02-2014, 10:33 AM
I have played 10 death-matches, and won several, but lost plenty too. Oddly, my points remained constant regardless of the outcome of the game. IDK why and what may I do to fix this? I attempted a PC restart in case, nothing happened.
BTW why is patch 2.03 represented with the orange window with the speech bubble rather than the green window with the wrench, like the rest of the patches;p
Thanks for the awesome game

WyzDM
05-02-2014, 11:06 AM
Tree spawn is not fixed at all.

It's about 3x worse.

Nyarlathotep
05-02-2014, 01:07 PM
It doesn't matter how much you mess with the timer, until you fix the spawn bug trees will still be overpowered. And even then they'll still be really good.