PDA

View Full Version : Post any Bugs or problems with the game here:

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

MasterKaito
12-17-2014, 07:22 PM
I guess I still didn't explain clearly :|
In another post, I said when I click play match/ deathmatch and go to another site to pass the time waiting, and I get paired with someone and I don'y select an empire in time(time out), I lose points. Same thing happened this time. I lost points twice, thus the -46. The actual loss from John(he did beat me) was around 15(I have forgotten). To clarify, I lost points because of this bug, and for some reason, the amount I lost showed up in the OOS screen. This is the best proof I can give. The bug goes on and off randomly, that's why.

Oh and I do understand going to a different page when the game is frozen, or even in unfrozen game, will result in my loss.

Nyarlathotep
12-17-2014, 07:32 PM
Amounts lost or gained on the OOS screen do not affect actual rating. It's just a visual bug.

MasterKaito
12-17-2014, 07:35 PM
Yes...I understand that...Please reread my previous post.

WheresMyCheetos
12-21-2014, 10:26 PM
Well, do you play with your computer muted? It makes a sound whenever you match a person. Now I don't think you deserve to lose those points from simply timing out but think about it this way a 2.2k player waits over 10 minutes for a match to have it be timed out. Really unfair with the current match making just because your opponent does not have enough patience

MasterKaito
12-27-2014, 12:20 AM
http://oi60.tinypic.com/29uvin7.jpg
whys it in the same chat box?

Nyarlathotep
12-27-2014, 02:41 AM
When you press log out and then log in on another it keeps the PM boxes you had open.

MustRemainSecret
12-28-2014, 09:51 PM
Pretty sure you already commented in this thread but posting this here so you can see in case you haven't and fix this. Replays in thread.

http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?89901-How-to-attack-miner-wall

Azxc
12-28-2014, 11:00 PM
its not a bug ;-;

iRIDDICKi
12-29-2014, 10:44 PM
Question: for some reason, CTRL+Unit number doesn't work for me... any help?

nutsophast
12-29-2014, 11:12 PM
It could be your language settings. I had the same problem and that's how I fixed it, But I'm not 100% sure that it will help your problems.

Skeletonxf
12-30-2014, 05:16 AM
I had that CTRL+# issue in Mozzila firefox, and it was gone when I switched back to Chrome.

You could also try updating your browser/'s flash?

Nyarlathotep
12-30-2014, 07:37 AM
I had that CTRL+# issue in Mozzila firefox, and it was gone when I switched back to Chrome.

You could also try updating your browser/'s flash?

It could be your language settings. I had the same problem and that's how I fixed it, But I'm not 100% sure that it will help your problems.

These two were the issue for me. However, when using ele it doesn't work some of the time. Kinda odd.

HashBrownTrials
12-30-2014, 08:49 AM
Question: for some reason, CTRL+Unit number doesn't work for me... any help?
It's not working for you? I do it all the time, or atleast i used to but i spacebar more often now.

spino
12-30-2014, 11:25 AM
This isn't anything serious but it bothers me when sometimes the archers shoot air units but aim straight.

hackerspotter
01-09-2015, 08:54 AM
one admin is reseting the page all the time the nickname of the admin is furiousdestroyer

HashBrownTrials
01-09-2015, 09:11 AM
one admin is reseting the page all the time the nickname of the admin is furiousdestroyer
He's not an admin.

WheresMyCheetos
01-09-2015, 08:39 PM

Admins are colored blue

Anarchy64
01-15-2015, 10:09 PM
Umm i got password problems i forgot my password and each time i click forgotten password?. I enter my email and what happens is it always says unable to change password at this time wtf?. I need some help if anyone knows why please reply and tell me how to fix it.

nutsophast
01-16-2015, 12:22 AM
If you press forgot password, Stick Empires will send an email with a new password, something like asdfghjkl. You type that in and obviously you are in your account, then you can go into your profile and press "change password". Something like "enter current password" will be there, you then enter your current "asdfghjkl", then you enter your password that you want. then everything is fixed. Hope this helps.

MasterKaito
01-20-2015, 01:20 PM
http://oi58.tinypic.com/208ip9e.jpg
Just thought I would report this hack/ intentional glitch

Skeletonxf
01-20-2015, 02:17 PM
Use of text that does weird stuff like that is not really a glitch or hack, just an oversight.

If I see any people abusing the chat like that I usually ban without warning, because you can't not do that intentionally and maliciously.

XxRyujinxX
01-20-2015, 02:42 PM
Hello my problem is with the miners, the problem is that my miners do not pray as I resolve

My nickname in the game:XxRyujinxX

spino
01-20-2015, 03:03 PM
Hello my problem is with the miners, the problem is that my miners do not pray as I resolve

My nickname in the game:XxRyujinxX

Alrighty we need pictures or a short video to prove of this because i have never seen an issue such as this before.

Deadpan Serious
01-24-2015, 09:31 AM
don't know if this has been pointed out yet but:

the Shadowrath's Shinobi ability, while it requires having at least 30 mana in the bank, no mana is ever subtracted for the use of this ability, not while cloaking, not while assassinating or failing to.

another problem i've been having is that sometimes my units will still have circles around them as if their selected, but i can't give them any orders anymore until i reselect them. probably some lag thing.

spino
01-24-2015, 10:44 AM
another problem i've been having is that sometimes my units will still have circles around them as if their selected, but i can't give them any orders anymore until i reselect them. probably some lag thing.

That happens after typing.

Deadpan Serious
01-24-2015, 11:33 AM
ah thanx, good to know.

Deadpan Serious
01-26-2015, 11:01 AM
when i Garrison a unit, deselect it, select it again, give it a move order, and then tell it to Garrison, they don't Garrison, no matter how often i press G. i fear i may have lost many units this way.

HashBrownTrials
01-26-2015, 12:13 PM
when i Garrison a unit, deselect it, select it again, give it a move order, and then tell it to Garrison, they don't Garrison, no matter how often i press G. i fear i may have lost many units this way.

Maybe just press g once?

spino
01-26-2015, 02:58 PM

It is because when you reselect it, it defaults with the ungarrison command instead of the garrison command. So after moving the unit you have to reselect the unit once again in order to get the garrison command again.

Deadpan Serious
01-27-2015, 11:36 AM
now i had the same problem with Hold Position. i relentlessly tried to make my Spearton Hold Position just outside of CA range, and it fucking attacked every fucking time i told it to Hold Position. with or without [Shift], it just wounldn't fucking work. then he attacked and i lost all my troops.

fuck this game. nothing ever fucking works.

Tecness2
01-27-2015, 11:58 AM
now i had the same problem with Hold Position. i relentlessly tried to make my Spearton Hold Position just outside of CA range, and it fucking attacked every fucking time i told it to Hold Position. with or without [Shift], it just wounldn't fucking work. then he attacked and i lost all my troops.

fuck this game. nothing ever fucking works.
Since you seem to be the only person experiencing these problems, it might be a personal problem rather than a game problem. Now, with that being said, why don't we find out if it is a personal or game problem.
Give me details about your computer, all you can think of, google/find about more details, and give me those too.

Deadpan Serious
01-27-2015, 01:38 PM
well it's a Toshiba laptop, so i'm not sure on everything that's in there, and it's running Windows 8 (which the most horrible piece of crap ever programmed. i'm terribly ashamed i ever payed money for that, or anything Microsoft-related. i don't know why they sell PCs with an obviously unfinished product that's clearly not designed for PCs, and is full of ipad junk i never need that's begging me for money even though i payed for this fucking product. the fucking nerve), so i don't have a Start Menu or a normal tray bar, so i can't really navigate this piece of crap either.
but it has a i3-3110M 2.4Ghz with integrated HD graphics 4000. it seems to have 4GB. i had to increase uhm, virtual memory, or something, because the "Disk" resource was constantly exhausted by Avira.

i don't really know anything else, except i'm using it like a desktop right now (except on a table), with seperate mouse, keyboard and monitor.

Phaxtolgia
01-27-2015, 02:15 PM
Apparently if you press H (hold) while the Charrog is burrowed, it repeats the digging animation, exposing itself to enemy fire. ;/

Nyarlathotep
01-27-2015, 03:13 PM
now i had the same problem with Hold Position. i relentlessly tried to make my Spearton Hold Position just outside of CA range, and it fucking attacked every fucking time i told it to Hold Position. with or without [Shift]

Sometimes hotkeys won't work if you click off the SE window. Do you use hotkeys or do you simply press with the mouse? It may be an issue with lag.

HashBrownTrials
01-27-2015, 03:13 PM
Apparently if you press H (hold) while the Charrog is burrowed, it repeats the digging animation, exposing itself to enemy fire. ;/

Really? Hmm, didn't know that. Probably looks really goofy lol

Tecness2
01-27-2015, 07:16 PM
All right, what about your browser & internet connection?

So far, your computer is crappy (no offence) and it shouldn't actually be running windows 8. I would suggest "down"grading to windows 7, if at all possible(Not to mention, you seem to not like windows 8 anyway).

Deadpan Serious
01-28-2015, 02:12 PM
lol. i bought it in the store like that. they only had W8 laptops. in fact, it has an uneditable region for Windows 8 i can reset to. though i'm sure i could still put 7 on it - i thought about it.
i spent 450 euros on this thing, a few months back. grammar key doesn't grammar, so i can't make euro signs...lots of stuff seems to not work properly. and the screen is so bad, it's nearly useless.

Speedtest.net gives me 25 ping, about 19 Mbps down and around 1.00 up. the provider is called "Online".
i'm using the latest IE. Firefox better?

come to think of it though, when i run a Youtube video in HD, it frequently clears it's entire buffer making the stream pauze for half a second. really annoying. this game is also in Flash, isn't it?

i think i'll try to delete and reinstall it.

@ihateyournametoo: i don't know of any mouse-button that makes your unit Hold Position. so yeah i use hotkeys. especially [shift]+[H]. i use [ctrl]+[number] and [space] a lot, too. and [A].

MasterKaito
01-28-2015, 04:25 PM
Just my word of advice: abandon IE and switch to Chrome.

spino
01-28-2015, 04:37 PM
Besides chrome runs flash faster then Firefox.

Nyarlathotep
01-28-2015, 07:30 PM
I find that opera actually runs the game better than most browsers. Besides, if you're on a craptop chrome probably wouldn't do wonders for you. Firefox is alright but it has a few odd browser specific glitches when playing SE. Also, pretty sure shift+h would be the same as simply using h as shift is a different hotkey entirely.

Tecness2
01-28-2015, 07:58 PM
Personally, I run the game in firefox, best results there for long periods of time. Opera for short, and chrome if you have the computer for it. Your internet doesn't seem to be bad, but I'd ask if you would run a speedtest to somewhere on the east coast of the USA. I wouldn't suggest using IE to be honest, nobody really likes it, and for good reasoning.

Deadpan Serious
01-30-2015, 05:18 PM
alright, so i've played the last couple of games in Opera. still get occasional weird issues, but it's running a lot smoother. i thought everyone had to keep [ctrl]+[number] down for half a second...
thanks for the help, all 'ya.

Phaxtolgia
01-31-2015, 12:22 PM
idk but the "ctrl" button isn't registered on the Windows version of Opera, but works on Mac.

Skeletonxf
01-31-2015, 02:58 PM
I looked up the browsers and performance tests and it seems Opera does actually run complex flash games best.

Dazzy
01-31-2015, 09:00 PM
I'm using Opera. :P

Skeletonxf
02-01-2015, 04:34 AM
I have the PC to be able to use Chrome :P

Phaxtolgia
02-01-2015, 11:54 AM
Speaking of Opera, I just realized that the "ctrl" button is fixed. :D

Yay! No more use for chrome now!

HashBrownTrials
02-01-2015, 01:05 PM
I use chrome :S

MasterKaito
02-02-2015, 05:53 AM
Alright I'm getting really damn tired of a certain bug.
Its happening more and more recently.
I get paired up with someone. He sees who I am, and closes stick empires. Normally, he is supposed to lose rating, but now I am. It's seriously pissing me off that I pull an all-nighter to gain 10 points, and then lose triple of that amount due to this bug. I've complained to the devs before, nothing has changed. Hell, this post will probably go unnoticed by anyone that can do something about it. Anyways I am seriously frustrated and angry. My only excuse for playing games is the entertainment and fun I derive from it. SE is chipping away at me, I spend hours playing and lose it all in a second. BS BS BS

HashBrownTrials
02-02-2015, 06:40 AM
Alright I'm getting really damn tired of a certain bug.
Its happening more and more recently.
I get paired up with someone. He sees who I am, and closes stick empires. Normally, he is supposed to lose rating, but now I am. It's seriously pissing me off that I pull an all-nighter to gain 10 points, and then lose triple of that amount due to this bug. I've complained to the devs before, nothing has changed. Hell, this post will probably go unnoticed by anyone that can do something about it. Anyways I am seriously frustrated and angry. My only excuse for playing games is the entertainment and fun I derive from it. SE is chipping away at me, I spend hours playing and lose it all in a second. BS BS BS

Maybe it isn't a bug. It could have something to do with your ISP.

MasterKaito
02-02-2015, 07:33 AM
If that is true, any idea how to fix it?

HashBrownTrials
02-02-2015, 07:53 AM
If that is true, any idea how to fix it?

Getting a new router?

MasterKaito
02-02-2015, 08:05 AM
It's only 6 months old..

HashBrownTrials
02-02-2015, 08:34 AM
It's only 6 months old..

Then take a good look, make sure everything is in its place, all cables are plugged, etc.

MasterKaito
02-02-2015, 08:57 AM
Then take a good look, make sure everything is in its place, all cables are plugged, etc.

'course they are...

HashBrownTrials
02-02-2015, 09:01 AM
'course they are...
Did you check your ISP?

MasterKaito
02-06-2015, 02:57 PM
Yes I did and it is all fine, guess it is an game bug :|

Another thing~
It is a problem on castle that chaos can bring their miner tower all the way to the farthest gold mines.

Skeletonxf
02-06-2015, 03:58 PM
It is a problem on castle that chaos can bring their miner tower all the way to the farthest gold mines.
How is this in any way a problem?

HashBrownTrials
02-06-2015, 04:04 PM
Yes just implying that castle is a short map.

MasterKaito
02-06-2015, 04:36 PM
And order's walls are stuck behind. Obviously your not going to make walls at the edge of the mines, but increasing it's range would help greatly.

spino
02-06-2015, 05:51 PM
And order's walls are stuck behind. Obviously your not going to make walls at the edge of the mines, but increasing it's range would help greatly.

They have two different purposes. Just cause towers can shoot to tower doesn't mean anything.

MasterKaito
02-06-2015, 06:02 PM
Well I didn't think tower could shoot to tower.

Yes, tower's purpose is offense, but it still stands as a structure tank. It is a structure that can greatly affect battles on castle when moved out. Order should either be allowed to move their walls further(not the best choice as it would affect other gameplays more than other option) or chaos has miner tower placement range decreased.

spino
02-06-2015, 06:06 PM
http://s10.postimg.org/d9lk7hxe1/bandicam_2015_02_06_20_04_55_390.jpg
This is a dead replay happens when replay lags and you switch player view.

Skeletonxf
02-07-2015, 05:27 AM
Well I didn't think tower could shoot to tower.

Yes, tower's purpose is offense, but it still stands as a structure tank. It is a structure that can greatly affect battles on castle when moved out. Order should either be allowed to move their walls further(not the best choice as it would affect other gameplays more than other option) or chaos has miner tower placement range decreased.
Oh well.

Order can snipe over the wall at the current distance from mid and use the wall for cover, chaos towers just snipe by themselves. Order really doesn't struggle against Chaos getting its towers closer to the tower.

HashBrownTrials
02-07-2015, 06:07 AM
Ele needs something, order has a wall, chaos has a turret.. maybe give ele some sort of like something.

_Ai_
02-07-2015, 10:13 AM
I know! How about blind gate?

Skeletonxf
02-07-2015, 11:14 AM
Order works with the walls well because they act as cover and good defence.
Chaos works well with the towers because its mid game is tankier but the dps from the towers helps out
Ele defensive structures could be something that ele works well with, like maybe a tree? Oh wait...

OverLordGoldDragon
02-15-2015, 12:41 AM
Post any Bugs or problems with the game here:

Hello,

I'd like to address a great concern of mine; I keep losing points. For bad reasons. I've already lost about 100 pts to apparent connectivity problems (which I have none, so it must be your servers), and it's starting to tick me off. You can check a sample battle here:

www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay8488496&version=2.22

That basically sums it up. Lost 20 pts without fighting. It should not be like this.

Thanks for your consideration.

spino
02-15-2015, 07:24 AM
Hello,

I'd like to address a great concern of mine; I keep losing points. For bad reasons. I've already lost about 100 pts to apparent connectivity problems (which I have none, so it must be your servers), and it's starting to tick me off. You can check a sample battle here:

www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay8488496&version=2.22

That basically sums it up. Lost 20 pts without fighting. It should not be like this.

Thanks for your consideration.

There was one other person that had this issue. So unfortunately it is your issue. Not the Stick Empires servers.

MasterKaito
02-16-2015, 12:21 AM
Didn't watch the replay but did this scenario happen?
Plays match
Playing
Defeat Screen

Happened to me on two different occasions when I lost 200 on one and 50 on another. From 2.1k. Twas really sad..

I emailed the devs and they ignored as usual.

PUMU
02-17-2015, 08:53 AM
I'm sure they didnt ignore you. they are probably just really busy with everything else they have to do.

spino
02-17-2015, 03:00 PM
Didn't watch the replay but did this scenario happen?
Plays match
Playing
Defeat Screen

Happened to me on two different occasions when I lost 200 on one and 50 on another. From 2.1k. Twas really sad..

I emailed the devs and they ignored as usual.

When I lost 200 on one and 50 on another.

Serious hax or lies if this was just 1 match.

Skeletonxf
02-17-2015, 03:02 PM

I could imagine Kiato losing 50 in one game if he got matched with a 1200

HashBrownTrials
02-17-2015, 03:47 PM
I could imagine Kiato losing 50 in one game if he got matched with a 1200

Haha, #rekt #hash tag

PUMU
02-18-2015, 10:37 AM
either that or it was jerryt on that rock bottom account

Skeletonxf
02-18-2015, 12:06 PM
either that or it was jerryt on that rock bottom account
Imagine rockbottom versus wyzdm and a freeze happens or something.
-150 elo? Worse?

Nyarlathotep
02-18-2015, 03:43 PM
It caps at 32 gained or lost.

Skeletonxf
02-18-2015, 04:00 PM
It caps at 32 gained or lost.
WAT

Well I guess that's a good thing more than it could ever cause elo inflation.

HashBrownTrials
02-18-2015, 04:55 PM
WAT

What did you expect? -5000 rating? Hehe

Skeletonxf
02-18-2015, 05:00 PM
What did you expect? -5000 rating? Hehe
Given the lack of an elo floor I expected an equal lack of elo losses.

spino
02-18-2015, 06:24 PM
WAT

That is why I said Hax or lies bro :P

MasterKaito
02-21-2015, 11:14 PM

It was not one match...It took time for me to realize what was happening..

MasterKaito
03-06-2015, 03:10 PM
STILL nothing has been done about this bug.
I am supposed to be around 2270 in DM, but it keeps eating me.
It happened once with juegodemierda and once with war130.
What happens: I go on the screen where it shows who my opponent is. Then I get sent back to home screen and my opponent takes the amount of rating he'd get if I lossed.
I have a picture of Live Replays and my profile to show my rating drop.
http://i.imgur.com/F0RINSI.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/AzAmCDd.png?1
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/H6tYsNr.png?1[IMG]

jerrytt
03-06-2015, 05:17 PM
STILL nothing has been done about this bug.
I am supposed to be around 2270 in DM, but it keeps eating me.
It happened once with juegodemierda and once with war130.
What happens: I go on the screen where it shows who my opponent is. Then I get sent back to home screen and my opponent takes the amount of rating he'd get if I lossed.
I have a picture of Live Replays and my profile to show my rating drop.
http://i.imgur.com/F0RINSI.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/AzAmCDd.png?1
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/H6tYsNr.png?1[IMG]

That happens when you lag alot. try closing more tabs when you play.

HashBrownTrials
03-06-2015, 05:18 PM
That happens when you lag alot. try closing more tabs when you play.

Terrential is upon us lol

MasterKaito
03-07-2015, 08:56 AM
I don't lag. I only play SE with a grade A-B ping score on pingtest.net .

Skeletonxf
03-07-2015, 09:21 AM
Ping test doesn't tell you how much bandwidth you can cope with.

MasterKaito
03-07-2015, 09:42 AM
dont go all technical with me pls ;c

Skeletonxf
03-07-2015, 10:19 AM
This is why you should use speedtest.net

If your ping is really low, but your bandwidth is tiny then you have a good connection to anything so long as you're not trying to use your internet very much. If you go on netflix with a tiny bandwidth you won't be able to watch films easily and your ping will become bad. This is a typical household problem where your ping is good but then someone eats up 2/3rds of the total bandwidth downloading a film and suddenly what's left for you can't handle SE.

If you have a huge bandwidth but your ping is terrible you can probably use netflix to download 3 films at once but nothing will respond quickly on a game no matter what, because your ping is terrible. This may be the case for satellite internet sometime in the future.

HashBrownTrials
03-07-2015, 11:37 AM
dont go all technical with me pls ;c

Then learn a thing or two.

MasterKaito
03-07-2015, 01:08 PM
Then learn a thing or two.

life ish too mysterious

another bug
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay8726100&version=2.22
laggy match with slipnot -_-

the charrog expanded hugely in part
and my V clone abil was not qeuing

Edit: seems the V thing was just that 1 clone was out of sight
and the charrog hugeness was not in replay

@skele okey, but isn't it still partly a se problem?

Phaxtolgia
03-07-2015, 04:37 PM
Apparently you can have negative mana as Elementals; separate your earths, water, air, and fire, command to make a V, and then quickly research anything of your choice to have less than 100 mana, but the units will still combine anyways, giving you -xx mana. Having negative mana also prevents you from making units requiring only gold :L

Skeletonxf
03-07-2015, 05:08 PM
It's not at all SE's problem when your connection is getting bad at occasional times.

spino
03-09-2015, 03:17 PM
TS1 for elemental cannot be stunned now :P

AsePlayer
03-09-2015, 05:54 PM
TS1 for elemental cannot be stunned now :P

I've been stunning TS1 all day. Idk what you guys are talking about. I saw the update for it, but I am still stunning ele TS1 like no tomorrow.

spino
03-09-2015, 06:56 PM
I've been stunning TS1 all day. Idk what you guys are talking about. I saw the update for it, but I am still stunning ele TS1 like no tomorrow.

I think it twas EvE and the earths just knocked him back.
Anywayz lets find replay :P
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay8703893&version=2.22 twas right EvE. The earth nu stun the tuwer spoonage. I was destined to lose to massive earth abuse anyway, but I demand thus changy! Well I suppose I am not in the situation to demand..

Nyarlathotep
03-10-2015, 08:22 AM
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay8746818&version=2.22
Not even sure what happened. V glitch.

MasterKaito
03-11-2015, 12:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/dVoaDWs.png?1
isn't that a little too low?

AsePlayer
03-11-2015, 08:04 AM

I have fought 1.3ks actually. It's quite terrible. You got it good.

Look on the bright side, you hit 69 lol.

MasterKaito
03-11-2015, 08:06 AM
69 is rip.

AsePlayer
03-11-2015, 08:07 AM
Neva rank again

MasterKaito
03-11-2015, 10:15 AM
my goal is 2666.

HashBrownTrials
03-11-2015, 01:06 PM

I get 1 almost every game, be happy.

spino
03-11-2015, 03:07 PM
I have fought 1.3ks actually. It's quite terrible. You got it good.

Look on the bright side, you hit 69 lol.

I think this was DM and also.... I don't think Kaito gets where your going...

MasterKaito
03-11-2015, 03:13 PM
bed (looks like a bed too)
kek

HashBrownTrials
03-11-2015, 04:30 PM
Please fix the damn glitch where archers shoot over airs.

MasterKaito
03-11-2015, 05:01 PM
archers shoot over airs?
actually there is a damn glitch in which archer arrows fly over my tanks to hit my airs ._.

Nyarlathotep
03-11-2015, 07:29 PM
Something I do know of but never remembered to post about till now was that trees still don't block for airs at some angles. Very weird hitbox, not sure if it's intentional or not.

MasterKaito
03-11-2015, 07:32 PM
ACCOUNT BOOSTING?!!
http://imgur.com/tOcEeTl
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay8770858&version=2.22
the 1901 in their names is no coincidence
and in the replay he just surrenders. It's extremely unlikely a 2k player will give up his points just because his opponent is favored.
I suspect this explains why sparta1901 has been rising massively in leaderboards lately

AsePlayer
03-12-2015, 08:04 AM
ACCOUNT BOOSTING?!!
http://imgur.com/tOcEeTl
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay8770858&version=2.22
the 1901 in their names is no coincidence
and in the replay he just surrenders. It's extremely unlikely a 2k player will give up his points just because his opponent is favored.
I suspect this explains why sparta1901 has been rising massively in leaderboards lately

Lol I see that fake chaos all the time. He lags like shit, but thats besides the point. Looks like a serious case of the boosting.

Skeletonxf
03-12-2015, 10:22 AM
Since when were trees meant to block for airs? I swear that change was intentional as part of a nerf several patches ago.

spino
03-12-2015, 03:13 PM
Something I do know of but never remembered to post about till now was that trees still don't block for airs at some angles. Very weird hitbox, not sure if it's intentional or not.

I believe an update made it so trees no longer tank for airs because of dat killer impassable tree tank and the several airs...

ONe of those ele nerfs I think.

Nyarlathotep
03-12-2015, 03:48 PM
Ahh. Forgot about that one. No issue with that I suppose.

alternate
03-19-2015, 12:07 PM
I have a bug to report. If you are waiting for a match, and click watch replay, and at roughly the same time both load, it will go to match and then immediately out of sync error the game.

Skeletonxf
03-19-2015, 12:46 PM
I have a bug to report. If you are waiting for a match, and click watch replay, and at roughly the same time both load, it will go to match and then immediately out of sync error the game.
Weird. I can usually queue for ranked and watch a replay and simply accept and play a game normally if it comes up with the match.

I'm presuming this only happens if you receive a match the instant you choose to watch a replay?

alternate
03-19-2015, 12:52 PM
Skeletonxf, yep. If you are already in the replay, it moves over to match fine. But if the two load at about the same time, you get the error.

Skeletonxf
03-19-2015, 01:04 PM
O.o Weird indeed. I guess maybe because it tries to load both the replay and the match at the same time it gets confused.

HashBrownTrials
03-19-2015, 01:05 PM
I've never had that happen to me before, weird indeed.

purespartacus
03-29-2015, 07:47 PM
Post any Bugs or problems with the game here:

Hey if found a bug that is bothering me pretty bad: in the game when I press enter to chat with my opponent it pops up the typing screen but wont let me type or press the enter button to get rid of it and because the pop-up screen to type is still pulled up I can no longer use the hotkeys so I am unable to chat and unable to use hotkeys which makes me having to use the mouse which also makes slower gameplay and yeah sure I can sure play without typing but sometimes I would sure like to say "gl and hf" and test out strategies with me friends so if possible can you guys fix this? and i also know a glitch which is pretty much cheating: ok heres how you pull of this glitch it also works on the opponents units if your opponent uses the attack button on the game but can be avoided by manually controlling your units: ok when a ghost comes from the tower make sure you got a wall built before it spawns make sure it is built past second gold thing for most affective way to do it and so you archers in castle dont kill enemy units best used for stalling to get a good army. ok when the ghost spawns before it attacks the wall destroy it then send every thing you got to your garrison then watch to see if unit comes to your statue if it doesn't come to statue and it is attacking the wall that u destroyed manually it will basically be attacking an invisible wall till your units kill the unit. I just explained how the second glitch can be used so you guys know why it MUST be removed. Thanks for your time.

PineappleReturnz
03-29-2015, 11:37 PM
There is an OOS hack going around.

It is proven with video.

I have conclusive video of theGAYone exploiting this hack. (see below)

I have essentially conclusive video of CHEMA1 exploiting this hack as well, but not 99.999% clear like theGAYone (will post if requested).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iF5GJaHPqU

Tecness2
03-30-2015, 08:05 AM
I see no reason for him to OOS in that video, especially since you were going to lose.
PureSpartacus, that glitch is known, but thank you for putting it in great detail.

MasterKaito
03-30-2015, 08:15 AM
yay, I wasn't the only one to not believe it was a hack

Mystery
03-30-2015, 08:20 AM
yay, I wasn't the only one to not believe it was a hack

at the first glance I looked at the end I really thought this was a proof

but then I watched again, yeah I don't believe it was a hack too.

No one would oos when he was going to win.

MasterKaito
03-30-2015, 08:33 AM
yeah and he had recent losses in his profile and in live replays the other day too

Skeletonxf
03-30-2015, 10:05 AM
at the first glance I looked at the end I really thought this was a proof

but then I watched again, yeah I don't believe it was a hack too.

No one would oos when he was going to win.
Just realised as well. The dps being output on tower by thegayone was far greater and started sooner. It looks like Pineapple is trying to frame thegayone.

MasterKaito
03-30-2015, 10:16 AM
Just realised as well. The dps being output on tower by thegayone was far greater and started sooner. It looks like Pineapple is trying to frame thegayone.

No, don't jump to conclusions. Consider this with all the other stuff pineapple has said, it's just pineapple being pineapple.

Skeletonxf
03-30-2015, 11:53 AM
No, don't jump to conclusions. Consider this with all the other stuff pineapple has said, it's just pineapple being pineapple.
Yes, I'll consider unsupported claims with a video that is very dubious. That leaves me with still dubious.

PineappleReturnz
03-30-2015, 01:46 PM
Yes, I'll consider unsupported claims with a video that is very dubious. That leaves me with still dubious.

I did not scroll to my statue during the attacks so we must use what info we have (and there is enough).

However, we DO have proof that he is not watching my statue: (he builds wall as Cycloids are attacking and OOSes seconds after).

He has to do the hack and cannot back-and-forth to check damage and do OOS hack all in the time from when I destroy his wall. Therefore, to be safe, he OOSes.

There are other reasons too, but: 1) i do not need to explain as this is enough proof and 2) if you cannot see, you are not qualified to judge on this anyway

Your mind is probably trying to make up some reason (even after all of this) to try to refute the fact that theGAYone is cheating;

Simply watch this replay: www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay8942716&version=2.22

This replay is the first of back-to-back games we played (second game OOS). In this game he gets resilience and I run out of waters.

you can see the loss on my profile about ~20 games back. The YouTube game starts only ~10 seconds after.

do not think too hard about this. We play 4 games, he OOS 3 times right before losing and not OOS a clear win.

yeah and he had recent losses in his profile and in live replays the other day too

Kaito, please use your brain.

A player who can OOS will never OOS every game. That is ASKING to get banned.

You will only OOS players you hate. I do not hate him; but,

this guy hates me so much, I do not have to say what he says about me. I do not have screenshot anyway so even if i say, you will say not enough proof, etc.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, Kaito, if I am not mistaken any player with over 10% OOS is considered "suspect", otherwise without proof, it is given benefit of the doubt.

In this case, there is proof.

This proves that there is no OOS loop. It is not stuck in some continuous bug.

As I said before, the computer does not pick sides when to OOS.

I will not stop until this cheater is banned.

MasterKaito
03-30-2015, 02:34 PM
1)You're proof is insufficient. We can not take your word that he OOS'd 3 times.
2)Provide proof he hates you?

An another matter, I want the wing mass to be nerfed. Nerf wings, nerf tree mass. And give ele better late game options.

PineappleReturnz
03-30-2015, 03:11 PM
1)You're proof is insufficient. We can not take your word that he OOS'd 3 times.
2)Provide proof he hates you?

An another matter, I want the wing mass to be nerfed. Nerf wings, nerf tree mass. And give ele better late game options.

1) it is 100% sufficient in proving that there is no OOS loop which is the "bug" you claimed in thread

now, you are changing your story "he was probably going to win"

The truth is any good player will know this is not the case.

1) We cannot see how much mana he has and how he uses it. He has only 4 miners on mana and 3 mages and very well may not have enough to constantly do electric wall with all 3 (let alone if he poisons miners) ( +may have spears/mage/albow in production)
2) Giant is not attacking statue. It cannot attack through miners. Therefore, he only has 2 mages (another in middle of map) and 3 spears.
3) He is thinking: "he is going to bring waters/earths and freeze my mages+attack (with stun)". I could do this with 1100 gold but i didn't (only my bad play)
4) He sees my airs about to attack his statue. 4 Cycloids with Tornado + 3 airs = stronger than 2 mages + 3 spears (especially when we cannot see if he is getting spells off)

Since he won just minutes before and only watching his own statue, he OOSes rather than risk losing.

Skeletonxf
03-30-2015, 03:17 PM
However, we DO have proof that he is not watching my statue: (he builds wall as Cycloids are attacking and OOSes seconds after).
You ever heard of moving your screen between locations very quickly?

If he hated you, and was going to win the match, I don't know what would be more silly, believing he OOSed a win for himself, or believing that he OOSed without checking if he was going to lose

If you get lots of videos with him showing OOSes then that would be more indicative of a 10% OOS rate implying cheating going on, rather than chance.

PineappleReturnz
03-30-2015, 03:24 PM
You ever heard of moving your screen between locations very quickly?

If he hated you, and was going to win the match, I don't know what would be more silly, believing he OOSed a win for himself, or believing that he OOSed without checking if he was going to lose

If you get lots of videos with him showing OOSes then that would be more indicative of a 10% OOS rate implying cheating going on, rather than chance.

We don't need 10% OOS rate in this case. 10% OOS rate is only for cases without video (smh)

I just proved in the previous post that he was not going to win from his perspective. You did not read this. His giant cannot attack statue and he only has 2 mages+3 spears vs. 4 Cycloids with Tornado and 3 airs. If even 1 water comes out to freeze mage he 100% loses, not to mention earth.

The fact that we played 10 seconds earlier without OOS and he OOSes next game proves it is not a bug.

You are trying to twist around that he is guaranteed to win like i have no units left and he OOSes and oh, he's cheating, no. The truth is, I have 1100 gold left and and good player will realize that actually, I DO win the game.

You cannot both say he is good enough to win but not good enough to anticipate waters freezing his mages and earth stunning spears. That is contradictory. You have no point.

Skeletonxf
03-30-2015, 03:32 PM
Videos make this analysis so much easier, thanks.

You did not buy any waters during this statue rush, and your water you had by your statue was taking two electric walls to the face, so I can probably assume it died just after your screen sweeped away.

He starts attacking your statue at 4:10. At 4:13 your statue has only 3/4 of its health left. He has 4 miners on mana at 4:16 implying he has built up a decent mana pool especially as he wasn't fighting much before this statue race. At 4:22, 12 seconds into thegayone attacking your statue, you reach his. At 4:30 you have reduced his statue to 3/4 health. This dps took 8 seconds. Thegayone's dps to deal the same damage to your statue took 3 seconds.

From the electric wall casts at 4:10 and the time that will have passed by 4:30, thegayone's electric walls will have both been recasted as the cooldown is less than 20 seconds on electric wall. Even if thegayone had no mana after casting the first set of electric walls, the miners still praying at 4:30 mean he regained more than enough mana to recast the electric walls.

Given we have established that 2 electric wall casts + misc damage chunked 1/4 of your statue hp in 3 seconds, at 4:33 it is reasonable to assume that your statue is at less than half health given he also has blast that he will have casted blast twice per mage on your statue as well. Also, we see a third mage of his walking over to your statue much earlier, so he may have casted yet another electric wall off that mage and another spell blast by 4:33
2 electric walls + Misc damage chunked about 1/4 of your statue

He will have been able to cast 5 electric walls and 5 blasts by 4:33
This suggests he had your statue around 1/4hp remaining, whereas you had his statue only at 2/3rds hp.

No sensible person is going to OOS a won match.

MasterKaito
03-30-2015, 03:47 PM
"1) it is 100% sufficient in proving that there is no OOS loop which is the "bug" you claimed in thread"
Fight fire with fire. No proof that the replay you provided was made during the time of supposed OOS. Still no proof of the other OOS.

"now, you are changing your story "he was probably going to win""
I am not changing any story. My recent post was regarding your insufficient evidence.

"The truth is any good player will know this is not the case."
This is a derogatory post criticizing the players not believing you. The irony is that most people here have a high rating, so I'm not sure what your judging criteria is.

"1) We cannot see how much mana he has and how he uses it. He has only 4 miners on mana and 3 mages and very well may not have enough to constantly do electric wall with all 3 (especially if he poisons miners) ( +may have spears/mage/albow in production) "
Only 4 miners on mana? Seriously? 4 miners on mana is quite enough to continually spew spells. Plus blast damage in itself doesn't need mana. If he had troops in production, it's obvious he would stop making them to cast more spells.

"2) Giant is not attacking statue. It cannot attack through miners. Therefore, he only has 2 mages (another in middle of map) and 3 spears."
The miners are not directly in the giant's line of fire. The giant can attack the statue.

"3) He is thinking: "he is going to bring waters/earths and freeze my mages+attack (with stun)". I could do this with 1100 gold but i didn't (only my bad play)"
What the fuck. How do you know what he is thinking? You don't.

"4) He sees my airs about to attack his statue. 4 Cycloids with Tornado + 3 airs = stronger than 2 mages + 3 spears (especially when we cannot see if he is getting spells off)"
Based on other replays I've seen of you, you rarely use Cycloid. Still, this has to be tested and even if you are right, I've crushed your other statements.

My nearly complete conclusion:
Pineapple lost a match previously. Then he got OOS in the next match(s). He is either making the extra OOS' up or they really happened and this is a bug. Because it is clear the gay one has not exploited. This is relevant because every OOS end screen shows the screen of your previous battle, not the current one as it is an OOS. There is no proof thegayone hates pineapple. There is no proof there were other OOSes. There is no proof Pineapple lost any rating other than in the replay he posted. Hope my point is made.

Edit: Just saw Skele's post, this fills in my holes. GG.

Nyarlathotep
03-31-2015, 04:22 AM
I can almost hear the fast typing and strained breathing.

Skeletonxf
03-31-2015, 05:42 AM
Consider the evidence for a moment.
We have 1 video of thegayone with an OOS where thegayone was most likely winning

Even if thegayone was losing, this wouldn't be proof enough, as OOSes can happen entirely by chance. As thegayone was in all probability winning, given he had much better dps units and more time to take down Pineapple's statue, thegayone OOSing on purpose is even less credible of a claim.

This thread is for bugs or problems, Pineapple, come back with better evidence or stop making accusations you can't support. I do not want OOSers in the game either, but accusing people with insufficient proof that for all we know are innocent is not the way to go about dealing with abusers.

PUMU
03-31-2015, 07:04 AM
As far as i am aware I've beaten thegayone many more times than he has to me.
If I was to be considered a threat he most likely would've oos'd me each time my un appeared.
Thegayone has never once done that to me.
Oos's can happen at any time.
Out of sync= two or more people previously sync'd in Internet have managed to lose this connection.
An Internet based thing cannot be directly pointed at a player with extreme certainty.

HashBrownTrials
03-31-2015, 08:06 AM
Thegayone never OOS'ed me. NEVERRR

MasterKaito
03-31-2015, 08:32 AM
Thegayone never OOS'ed me. NEVERRR

me too

MasterKaito
03-31-2015, 03:13 PM
._.
I complained about this bug over 15 pages ago
I keep losing so much damn points.
I get into loading screen, then it says my opponent timed out and I've lost a bunch of rating.

MasterKaito
03-31-2015, 04:34 PM
@Order of development; The video comes days later, during our next encounter, of an OOS at the end of a game I am clearly winning. Furthermore, we have a match 10 seconds prior which clearly displays theGAYone beating me with no OOS.
Doesn't matter when it came. That doesn't show anything.

@Reasoning; Now, the stance has changed from "bug", "OOS loop", "random", etc. to "not enough evidence", "he was probably going to win", etc.
They all work.
Your screenshots are irrelevant.
The proof against your statements are great than the ones that support them.
There is no proof he hates you.
There is no proof of other OOS.
There is no proof you actually lost rating.
etc ect

Tecness2
03-31-2015, 05:52 PM
@Order of development; The video comes from our next encounter days after I give word, not the other way around.

@Reasoning; Now, the stance has changed from "bug", "OOS loop", "random", etc. to "not enough evidence", "he was probably going to win", etc.

@DPS; Mathematically he has no chance to win. It is not possible for him to destroy my statue before I do his. If you think otherwise, learn math.

@Castle archer; it is irrelevant, i have an advanced water underneath

I will sum up your view:

We can't take your word, screenshots and matching timing alone. We need video proof of him OOSing when he is about to lose.

*We match up days later* oops, he wins and no OOS - hopefully we can rematch

*We rematch 10 seconds later* I am about to win - OOS

Sorry, but this video is not enough proof. We now require a minimum of 4 videos of him OOSing in 10 matches.

Yeah, I probably do need medication to deal with this s@#&.

gg i'm done
Order Of Development; You're a dumbass. I mean your word as in, who you are. Not when you warned us. I don't care that you told us that you think this guy is OOS'ing and two days later you made this video. I have no idea who you are. I have no idea what kind of person you are. For all I know, you could be pissed off because someone pissed in your cereal and you're trying to take it out on "ThatGAYone" because you dislike gays or some bullshit like that.

Reasoning wise; You're a dumbass. I said 40%. I'm throwing a number out of my ass, but a short video and a reply =/= 40%. Unless you've played 5 games in total, and he's OOS'ed two of them......than you're still a dumbass. My opinion has always been, you don't have enough proof. Now, it's; you don't have enough proof, and you're a dumbass.

Mathematically; You're a dumbass. He had three spears, a giant, two magikills, and a flying crossbowmen. He possibly also had resilience on the way if he didn't have it already as well as castle archer. I don't know if he has any mana to keep casting spells, but I shall assume he does.
You had four flying things, and three airs. You had resilience on the way/finishing.
For some reason, I feel like he wins that race.

Castle Archer Wise; Last time I checked, it does "AOE" damage. Meaning your "advanced water" is taking damage, and since you have him hidden behind the castle, will probably die since you can't see his health.

You want to sum up my view? I'll do it for you.
You're a dumbass.

As Katio says, it could possibly be a bug, an OOS loop, luck, it could be anything. I don't know, I'm not on both sides of the computer, and monitoring the server at the same time. That doesn't mean it is, it just means it could be. As in, you could be right. Doesn't mean you are, just means you could be.
Now, do me a favour, stop making a fool out of yourself, and go find real proof, if you're so sure of yourself.

PineappleReturnz
03-31-2015, 06:01 PM
I'm a lazy asshole, so I'm not going to read [any posts].

"Now, I'm going to respond to the posts I haven't read! My points surely won't reflect anything that has been covered already! Pineapple; YOU'RE a dumbass!"

xD (smh)

p.s. We play 4 games, he OOses 3 right at the end when i'm about to win and the only one he doesn't is when he clearly wins.

"derp but you need to keep risking your elo to get 4 more videos of the same thing derp"

p.p.s. just to clarify i don't expect you to change your position (or anyone else for that matter), just pointing out how funny your responses are

Tecness2
03-31-2015, 06:18 PM
"Now, I'm going to respond to the posts I haven't read! My points surely won't reflect anything that has been covered already! Pineapple; YOU'RE a dumbass!"

xD (smh)

p.s. we've played 4 games and he OOsed 3 lmfao and the only one he didn't is when he clearly won.

"derp but you need to keep risking your elo to get 4 more videos of the same thing derp"
"Now I'm going to respond to a post, making myself look like an even bigger fool than I already have"
I was simply responding to your post, responding to mine. When I said I wouldn't read any of the posts, I was referring to the several pages of posts, arguing over who is more stupid. You've played 4 games, and you're absolutely sure this guy is an OOS'er.....I think my point about you being a dumbass, has been proven.
"herpaderp, I need to keep risking my fictional points in an online flash game, that realistically, in a year will be considered dead, in an attempt to get someone banned because I think he cheated me out of said points, 3 times. LOOK MA! I SMART!"

PineappleReturnz
03-31-2015, 06:23 PM
Actually, they are real points. This game deals with real money. A LOT, of real money.

It is very hard to get people to signup to recurring payments, let alone pay upfront for years for a game. We hope, therefore, that the game will be secure against players hacking the system.

You can try to play that whole game of devaluing our success (by that, I mean, anyone who works hard to increase their ranking) and ridicule someone who doesn't want to risk losing more than the 42 elo i've already lost getting a video as requested but at the end of the day, you call me a fool, I say it takes one to know one.

p.s. once again, I don't expect your view to change, naturally, just poiting out flaws such as you basing more evidence needed on thinking I could be a lying homophobic who just wants to sabotage this guys account.

my mother is homosexual you #$%@

edit: took out that last word, want to take the high road even though this is just starting to piss me off

w/e i have nothing more to say. if i get another clear video like the one there already is i'll post it and if not, it's not my fucking game at the end of the day so you can leave hackers here, idgaf

Tecness2
03-31-2015, 06:45 PM
Actually, they are real points. This game deals with real money. A LOT, of real money.

It is very hard to get people to signup to recurring payments, let alone pay upfront for years for a game. We hope, therefore, that the game will be secure against players hacking the system.

You can try to play that whole game of devaluing our success (by that, I mean, anyone who works hard to increase their ranking) and ridicule someone who doesn't want to risk losing more than the 42 elo i've already lost getting a video as requested but at the end of the day, you call me a fool, I say it takes one to know one.

p.s. once again, I don't expect your view to change, naturally, just poiting out flaws such as you basing more evidence needed on thinking I could be a lying homophobic who just wants to sabotage this guys account.

my mother is homosexual you cunt
They aren't real points. They are numbers on a screen, that will in no way, shape or form, will benefit you in real life. If you wish to spend money on this game in order to make your units look good, or gain access to other units, by all means, go for it. Still won't change the fact that the points are not real.
Nothing is secure from hackers, and if you think something is, you're still a dumbass.
My friend, you haven't been around long enough to know, but I've had the points, I've been the top, I've been the best, all that jazz. As I currently sit here, I've let my account lose roughly 450 points to inactivity. Ironically, still putting me around you in classic ranking.
My need for more evidence is not me basing on you being a "lying homophobic," or a person who can't take a joke. It's more of, he's put a considerable amount of time in his account, and I'd rather not request to remove it without at least having a valid reason. As it stands right now, one idiot is crying hacks with something that can't really be considered real proof. If everyone was banned when that happened, there'd be about 3 players playing this game right now.

I don't care.

WyzDM
03-31-2015, 07:21 PM
Since when did anyone give this many fucks about deathmatch holy shit.

PineappleReturnz
03-31-2015, 08:06 PM
I just want to apologize for any offensive remarks and hope the truth comes out whatever it is and hopefully the devs can add some sort of report feature to gauge how often this happens. Requesting multiple clear videos for every OOS claim will result in cheaters being quite free to do as they please, again, hopefully some improvements are made soon regarding this.

Dazzy
03-31-2015, 09:51 PM
Since when did anyone give this many fucks about deathmatch holy shit.

Since Pineapple came and claimed "top player status" lmfao

And indeed. Tec was once on the pinnacle of play.

xxspike
04-02-2015, 06:04 AM
i guess all of you see that CHAOS is in a big disadvantage on small maps :| you deleted the big map`s because it was a advantage to chaos... do something with small maps it`s nearly imposible to win vs empire on castle...so do something pls ^^

Skeletonxf
04-02-2015, 06:36 AM
Grass hills was just too slow for gameplay, small maps might be challenging for chaos but it's not a free win for order.

Dazzy
04-02-2015, 06:36 AM
i guess all of you see that CHAOS is in a big disadvantage on small maps :| you deleted the big map`s because it was a advantage to chaos... do something with small maps it`s nearly imposible to win vs empire on castle...so do something pls ^^

while GH is a joke, Castle is also a joke. Get rid of Chaos...we want those destructible rock maps ^_^

HashBrownTrials
04-02-2015, 07:18 AM
while GH is a joke, Castle is also a joke. Get rid of Chaos...we want those destructible rock maps ^_^

It is a joke, especially CvO.

Skeletonxf
04-02-2015, 07:27 AM
EvE castle is a funny joke

HashBrownTrials
04-02-2015, 07:43 AM
EvE castle is a funny joke

EvE castle is fun.

MasterKaito
04-02-2015, 08:32 AM
EvE castle is fun.

only when you win :'(

xxspike
04-02-2015, 08:58 AM
it`s good if they delete castle as they deleted grass hils. it`s not freaking fair for chaos ;)

xxspike
04-02-2015, 09:00 AM
Grass hills was just too slow for gameplay, small maps might be challenging for chaos but it's not a free win for order.

it`s not a free win.. but it`s a advantaje for empire.. so it`s not fair :D

MasterKaito
04-02-2015, 09:19 AM
it`s not a free win.. but it`s a advantaje for empire.. so it`s not fair :D

nah, short is an advantage for ele. It all comes down to what start you use. Are you saying we should get rid of all short maps too?

Skeletonxf
04-02-2015, 09:22 AM
Short OvO is harsh, but fun. Short OvC isn't that bad for the chaos player if they can micro. Cats can be garrisoned easily for faster healing and you don't have to push far to nuke enemy miners with your bombs.

xxspike
04-02-2015, 10:03 AM
Short OvO is harsh, but fun. Short OvC isn't that bad for the chaos player if they can micro. Cats can be garrisoned easily for faster healing and you don't have to push far to nuke enemy miners with your bombs.

it`s to hard... you can`t beat order on castle... with chaos.. just try do some test or some shit... it`s to unfair for chaos

nah, short is an advantage for ele. It all comes down to what start you use. Are you saying we should get rid of all short maps too?
just castle ;)

MasterKaito
04-02-2015, 10:12 AM
it`s to hard... you can`t beat order on castle... with chaos.. just try do some test or some shit... it`s to unfair for chaos

just castle ;)

It's not too hard.

And for your ele statement, it applies to all short maps. This does not mean it can't be beaten. By the way, what is your rating?

Skeletonxf
04-02-2015, 11:02 AM
I can and have beaten Order when playing Chaos on castle. Bombs make really good threats, I suspect you are playing too aggressively at the start game and losing your crawlers.

Dazzy
04-02-2015, 03:48 PM
I can and have beaten Order when playing Chaos on castle. Bombs make really good threats, I suspect you are playing too aggressively at the start game and losing your crawlers.

"I can and have absolutely crushed Chaos when playing Order on castle."

He's saying Castle is an advantage to Order, and that's clearly true. Likewise, GH was a bloodfest for a catmass (have fun trying to pressure with archers...)

Skeletonxf
04-02-2015, 04:01 PM
But castle isn't so impossible to win on for either side as GH was.

HashBrownTrials
04-02-2015, 04:51 PM
Grass Hills is order sided, perfect place to turtle.

MasterKaito
04-02-2015, 05:19 PM
Grass Hills is order sided, perfect place to turtle.

and boring as hell for the other player -.-

Skeletonxf
04-03-2015, 05:37 AM
and boring as hell for the other player -.-
This ^

Boring aspects of gameplay are more important to take out than imbalanced ones

xxspike
04-04-2015, 04:41 PM
#BUG Bombers With rocket`s skin get hit easy by archer`s because of the extented skin on the back of the bomber
and CASTLE=ORDER > CHAOS,ELEMENTAL

ZwnDYL
04-04-2015, 04:45 PM
Now, Im not sure if this is double posting because I don't have enough time to read 143 pages, but there's a bug with elemental empire.

What happens with earth's are sometimes when they are in an animation (Usually death animation) sometimes they will receive a viking helmet.

MasterKaito
04-04-2015, 04:46 PM
#BUG Bombers With rocket`s skin get hit easy by archer`s because of the extented skin on the back of the bomber
and CASTLE=ORDER > CHAOS,ELEMENTAL

no they don't -_- stop making excuses.

"CASTLE=ORDER > CHAOSmaybe,ELEMENTALwtf"
lol wut
I think you should leave the forums before you become into another Pineapple.

xxspike
04-04-2015, 04:50 PM
no they don't -_- stop making excuses.

"CASTLE=ORDER > CHAOSmaybe,ELEMENTALwtf"
lol wut
I think you should leave the forums before you become into another Pineapple.

it`s not an excuse dude... i heard of it from many chaos players /:) i just say for them to look into it and solve the problem if it is one... ^^

MasterKaito
04-04-2015, 04:52 PM
it`s not an excuse dude... i heard of it from many chaos players /:) i just say for them to look into it and solve the problem if it is one... ^^

haha what is your rating man..

xxspike
04-04-2015, 05:00 PM
haha what is your rating man..

this is a bug`s topic.. not ingame chat.. so go to sleep kid

MasterKaito
04-04-2015, 05:07 PM
this is a bug`s topic.. not ingame chat.. so go to sleep kid

Ingame chat? I am just verifying if you are a noob and I am quite sure that you are. The devs will not take a noob's logic into account for the well being of this game. And the reality is that is currently 4:04 PM where I am so going to sleep is not an option. You didn't list a reasonable bug, and I criticized your logic. Once again, this is a public forum where things are debated, not a place where noobs get their demands met without any reason. You are continuing to further to detriment your points with your posts; I suggest you stop.

xxspike
04-04-2015, 05:12 PM
Ingame chat? I am just verifying if you are a noob and I am quite sure that you are. The devs will not take a noob's logic into account for the well being of this game. And the reality is that is currently 4:04 PM where I am so going to sleep is not an option. You didn't list a reasonable bug, and I criticized your logic. Once again, this is a public forum where things are debated, not a place where noobs get their demands met without any reason. You are continuing to further to detriment your points with your posts; I suggest you stop.

xD i think you have such a sad life if you dislike any ideea to prove you are somebody but to bad... you are a nobody.. so go out get a life and let the dev see what i posted and to verify it.. i just suggest a bug not killed somebody.. god,

Skeletonxf
04-05-2015, 03:59 AM
What happens with earth's are sometimes when they are in an animation (Usually death animation) sometimes they will receive a viking helmet.
Woah. Can you work out any way to cause the bug to happen?

AsePlayer
04-05-2015, 08:23 AM
Woah. Can you work out any way to cause the bug to happen?

Nah it just happens randomly as far as I know. I experienced it, Wyz experienced it, basically every elemental player has experienced it.

Skeletonxf
04-05-2015, 09:10 AM
Nah it just happens randomly as far as I know. I experienced it, Wyz experienced it, basically every elemental player has experienced it.
Do you all make your earths wear hats?

Cause I never did and I've never experienced this bug.

ZwnDYL
04-06-2015, 10:57 AM
There was a bug with Elemental (A shocker, right?), when I got the 2nd tier upgrade for the tower spawn, the big charrog popped out, but for some reason, he got stuck and just attacked at nothing.

www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay9049346&version=2.22

Watch from 6:30+

Skeletonxf
04-06-2015, 11:42 AM
There was a bug with Elemental (A shocker, right?), when I got the 2nd tier upgrade for the tower spawn, the big charrog popped out, but for some reason, he got stuck and just attacked at nothing.

www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay9049346&version=2.22

Watch from 6:30+
That bug happens with all tower spawns from all empires.

xxspike
04-06-2015, 05:48 PM
some anoying bugg on charrog www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay9052588&version=2.22 watch from 2:40

PUMU
04-06-2015, 06:29 PM
Odd glitch. At the moment a command is given upon death to an earth if sumultaneous to the death will cause the earth to run forever in a sort of dance like fashion in place.

Dazzy
04-06-2015, 08:41 PM
some anoying bugg on charrog www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay9052588&version=2.22 watch from 2:40

Ew infinite charrog jump bug. Nasty.

xxspike
04-07-2015, 02:27 AM
Ew infinite charrog jump bug. Nasty.

yea i know X_X

AsePlayer
04-07-2015, 08:57 AM
yea i know X_X

I'm not entirely sure, but I think the bug is caused when you spam the jump hotkey and the garrison hotkey.

xxspike
04-07-2015, 10:40 AM
I'm not entirely sure, but I think the bug is caused when you spam the jump hotkey and the garrison hotkey.

i don`t know but that guy used the bug like 5 times... and you can see he control it.. he jump`s as many times he want.. i lose like 30 point`s because of that bugger...

jerrytt
04-07-2015, 12:51 PM
Abusing that bug is grounds for a ban. You should report that to CJ and Brock.

HashBrownTrials
04-07-2015, 04:43 PM
Abusing any bug to use it for your own advantage is a big no no.

jerrytt
04-07-2015, 06:30 PM
Abusing any bug to use it for your own advantage is a big no no.

g kiting?

Nyarlathotep
04-08-2015, 12:13 AM
Miner anim cancels? Bottom map bombers? Wing Fly-overs?

Dazzy
04-08-2015, 02:37 AM
Miner anim cancels? Bottom map bombers? Wing Fly-overs?

It's all very subjective ofc but charrog infinite jump bug right outside a garrison is the shittiest thing that can ever happen.

Mystery
04-08-2015, 02:58 AM
Dont forget cycloid double tornado

Nyarlathotep
04-08-2015, 03:19 AM
It's all very subjective ofc but charrog infinite jump bug right outside a garrison is the shittiest thing that can ever happen.

Doesn't quite work like that, but yeah.

Skeletonxf
04-08-2015, 03:25 AM
Charrog inf jump is so obviously unintended, buggy and quite broken.
Anim cancels and positioning tricks are more unintended gameplay mechanics as a result of how the functioning code works.

Dazzy
04-08-2015, 02:16 PM
Charrog inf jump is so obviously unintended, buggy and quite broken.
Anim cancels and positioning tricks are more unintended gameplay mechanics as a result of how the functioning code works.

Basically this.

HashBrownTrials
04-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Well said skele, thanks for breaking that down.

Skeletonxf
04-08-2015, 03:18 PM
And I'll ruin that by saying I'm personally of the opinion it is no fault other than the dev's when buggy gameplay mechanics are broken, and no one should ever be punished for playing smart. However I'm not the devs of this game so, meh.

alternate
04-08-2015, 04:33 PM
While the dev has some responsibility for fixing known and reported bugs, players have a responsibility not to purposefully abuse them when they are clearly known... but honor is generally not a high priority among gamers...

Nyarlathotep
04-08-2015, 05:35 PM
If a mechanic is in, abuse it. It's up to the developers to fix their game, not to punish the players for using their broken mechanics.

_Ai_
04-09-2015, 04:47 AM
Rather, it's the dev's call whether they want to keep the "bug" in the game.

PUMU
04-09-2015, 06:25 AM
If so how do I do it?
I've never tried and it sounds op.

Skeletonxf
04-09-2015, 01:43 PM
If so how do I do it?
I've never tried and it sounds op.
You see, if anyone who knew how to do it told you, that would be them giving you a very strong advantage, and we still don't know if the devs are going to punish abuse of this bug.

PUMU
04-09-2015, 06:37 PM
I was joking.
I hate watching someone abuse an unintended game mechanic.
So far we got anim cancel from miners, kiting, and charrog infinite jump. God mode positioning for elemental scorps and v at bottom of map is always funny.

Dazzy
04-10-2015, 05:31 AM
Kiting could be replaced with hold kiting (which theoretically could be the same speed as g-kiting), and I really like anim cancel as it opens up miner all-ins and allows miner micro to play a huge part of dealing with pressure. Charrog infinite jump on the other hand is game-breaking because there's nothing you can counterplay at all.

PUMU
04-10-2015, 06:28 AM
Water?
Does water freezing stop it?

Skeletonxf
04-10-2015, 06:54 AM
Water?
Does water freezing stop it?
Not against Order or Chaos

codysrex
04-23-2015, 11:11 AM
It's a scammer at SE cald earthshaker and he stole me 2 accounts.Please help me! stolen acs:killerelite1234 hiccup1234

MasterKaito
04-23-2015, 11:33 AM
It's a scammer at SE cald earthshaker and he stole me 2 accounts.Please help me! stolen acs:killerelite1234 hiccup1234

more like you gave them to him at the prospect of free membership

AsePlayer
04-23-2015, 05:03 PM

I hate people who say "oh he hacked me!" but in reality no hacking was involved, they just handed their password to the player on a silver platter.

MasterKaito
04-23-2015, 05:38 PM
I've been having a bug/glitch for the last few days where when I open chat-box, I can't close it. This also means my keyboard becomes useless for the match. I'm not sure what it is, I've tried alts, logged on/off, restarted device, etc but it's still there.

AsePlayer
04-23-2015, 05:39 PM
Don't open chat? :P

MasterKaito
04-23-2015, 05:58 PM
Don't open chat? :P

Yeah, I stopped doing so. But I still need it for other things, such as training.

_Ai_
04-24-2015, 01:22 AM
I hate people who say "oh he hacked me!" but in reality no hacking was involved, they just handed their password to the player on a silver platter.

The guy didn't say he was hacked, he said he was scammed which was true.

Still his fault for telling him his pass anyways.

AsePlayer
04-25-2015, 10:54 PM
The guy didn't say he was hacked, he said he was scammed which was true.

Still his fault for telling him his pass anyways.

That quote isn't relying to this specific issue, but to the other dozen pms I get about being hacked daily.

ZwnDYL
04-25-2015, 11:06 PM
One thing I noticed, not sure if anyone else has reported this, but the tree items will not show.

Well, maybe the birds nest might but I know for a fact that the leaves for the tree will not show in a game.

So I tested it, I selected the leaves and I did a custom match against AI, went elemental on DM and the leaves would not show. If anyone else has noticed this, please comment on it.

Nyarlathotep
04-26-2015, 12:53 AM
You don't have armors when you play against the AI.

MasterKaito
04-26-2015, 01:11 AM
You don't have armors when you play against the AI.

umm yes you do?
The AI also equips the same armor as you

Skeletonxf
04-26-2015, 03:57 AM
One thing I noticed, not sure if anyone else has reported this, but the tree items will not show.

Well, maybe the birds nest might but I know for a fact that the leaves for the tree will not show in a game.

So I tested it, I selected the leaves and I did a custom match against AI, went elemental on DM and the leaves would not show. If anyone else has noticed this, please comment on it.
do they show on custom games with other humans?

Azxc
04-26-2015, 04:22 AM
ZwnDYL I also discovered that tree's armor doesn't show up
other elemental units are normal tho...

And all custom armors are still in effect while playing with AI

_Ai_
04-26-2015, 04:37 AM
I've not logged into SE for a few weeks now, what are you guys talking about.

yeah that was a bad joke, im sorry

MasterKaito
04-26-2015, 05:09 AM
I've not logged into SE for a few weeks now, what are you guys talking about.

yeah that was a bad joke, im sorry

you could've done better than that o_O

Nyarlathotep
04-26-2015, 07:13 PM
umm yes you do?
The AI also equips the same armor as you

Oh, did they change that? Weird.

Skeletonxf
04-27-2015, 09:14 AM
Oh, did they change that? Weird.
It's been like that with AI armours for years now.

MasterKaito
04-29-2015, 04:58 AM
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay9279671&version=2.28
Glitch with scorch?
Water still making scorch even after getting killed.
I'm not sure if it had to do with his lag.

xxspike
05-01-2015, 07:45 AM
my month membership activated by itself and i got only 300 coin`s... not 1300 :-? what`s this? O.o

MasterKaito
05-11-2015, 06:21 PM
Second time this bug happened:
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay9418418&version=2.28
Miner is not mine or pray.

spino
05-12-2015, 04:20 AM
Second time this bug happened:
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay9418418&version=2.28
Miner is not mine or pray.

1:04 you did not try and put anything on mana.
Miner was just walking in place, spam hold or garrison.

MasterKaito
05-12-2015, 11:33 AM
1:04 you did not try and put anything on mana.
Miner was just walking in place, spam hold or garrison.

I did after that I believe.
I put the miner on pray/gold and it did not happen.
I have no reason to make up such a thing.
Throughout the whole game you will notice it was in the same spot, impossible for me to do with the other things I was doing as well.

Sevarus
05-12-2015, 11:45 AM
I would also like to report this bug

MasterKaito
05-15-2015, 08:38 PM
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay9462261&version=2.28

Fire shooting at nothing?

Nyarlathotep
05-15-2015, 08:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1tNx3U6.png

Minor bug, this still happens in replays.

spino
05-16-2015, 07:17 AM
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay9462261&version=2.28

Fire shooting at nothing?

Just saying the replay is OvO.

I think you got a problem there :P

Dazzy
05-16-2015, 05:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1tNx3U6.png

Minor bug, this still happens in replays.

lool i know which replay that's from :P

Mystery
05-17-2015, 10:32 AM
new glitch observed

www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay9479778&version=2.28

the extra archer range is op

MasterKaito
05-17-2015, 06:16 PM
lool i know which replay that's from :P

alternate? xD

new glitch observed

www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay9479778&version=2.28

the extra archer range is op

ayy lmao also said he was experiencing such problems

nutsophast
05-18-2015, 08:50 AM
I just remembered, airs can't hit other air units behind a wall. This is a load of bull crap, albows and eclipsors are able to hit other air units behind a wall. So please fix ASAP. This will also help a lot against an albow turtle.

Skeletonxf
05-18-2015, 09:41 AM
Since when couldn't they do that?

Mystery
05-18-2015, 11:41 AM
alternate? xD

ayy lmao also said he was experiencing such problems

seems that I gave a wrong replay.

Here is the correct replay
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay9479710&version=2.28

nutsophast
05-22-2015, 08:11 PM
Watch WyzDM's elemental glitches vid. And last time I checked they couldn't do it. If they could then that solves some problems, i don't use airs against turtlers that much.

HattoriHakuya
06-01-2015, 10:02 AM
Okay CJ, I been giving suggestions since I was like an 1800s. Many other people have too. Let me just ask one question. Will Elementals ever get fixed? Or will they forever be Pay 2 Lose. I mean, the game is better off without Elementals to be honest

Sevarus
06-01-2015, 12:30 PM
what about the extra content?

Zomar
06-01-2015, 02:38 PM
Or will they forever be Pay 2 Lose.

Theyre not pay to lose. They can win on all short maps against both O and C rather easily, and on long vs O is generally quite easy (I find).

Mystery
06-01-2015, 09:52 PM
Theyre not pay to lose. They can win on all short maps against both O and C rather easily, and on long vs O is generally quite easy (I find).

Not really , I think it rather easy to beat E in both short and long , especially using chaos, E cannot even handle bomber pressure.
Long vs O, no solution to anything related to ninjas/magikill

Zomar
06-01-2015, 11:14 PM
Well yeah, thing is you're basically the only ele player, so whenever you do play some other ele person it's going to be a lot easier. Also people aren't experienced vs ele due to the lack of people using them, so that would make it easier for you either way, really.

Mystery
06-01-2015, 11:36 PM
Well yeah, thing is you're basically the only ele player, so whenever you do play some other ele person it's going to be a lot easier. Also people aren't experienced vs ele due to the lack of people using them, so that would make it easier for you either way, really.

"aren't experienced vs ele"
^ this reason is only valid when I am fighting someone lower than 2200
and basically players that I have to fight are all 2200+ (slipnot, you, darknight150, spartan)
All have much experience to deal with ele

Also , as long as I am the only ele player, so I understand ele more than anyone else

nutsophast
06-03-2015, 08:47 PM
I have no idea why ele got nerfed so hard in most of these updates. If they just fix a few things ele will be good again.

Water 1337
06-23-2015, 02:47 PM
In the elemental empire, is hard to do the Big Explosion with water and fire, I mean, when I try to move the units to a place to make the explosion there, it makes lag and those things.

MasterKaito
06-23-2015, 03:56 PM
In the elemental empire, is hard to do the Big Explosion with water and fire, I mean, when I try to move the units to a place to make the explosion there, it makes lag and those things.

Then that's a problem with your net/pc, not elemental empire.

PUMU
06-25-2015, 05:45 AM
"aren't experienced vs ele"
^ this reason is only valid when I am fighting someone lower than 2200
and basically players that I have to fight are all 2200+ (slipnot, you, darknight150, spartan)
All have much experience to deal with ele

Also , as long as I am the only ele player, so I understand ele more than anyone else

Im still here :c
but yeah ele isn't really a problem if one actually knows what they are doing (as ele or against)