PDA

View Full Version : Post any Bugs or problems with the game here:

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

SHAD0VV
12-10-2015, 08:07 PM
I don't see why it's relevant; however I use them for variety (even though they're weak) and I simply like playing as them.
It doesn't matter why I want to use them, though, the pertinent thing is that this seriously needs to be patched as it is a game changing issue.

AsePlayer
12-10-2015, 08:15 PM
I don't see why it's relevant; however I use them for variety (even though they're weak) and I simply like playing as them.
It doesn't matter why I want to use them, though, the pertinent thing is that this seriously needs to be patched as it is a game changing issue.

Not really. It doesn't happen with me or any other ele player out there..

WyzDM
12-10-2015, 08:22 PM
Why would you try to use elementals?

I think I agree with one of your posts for once Ase.

PUMU
12-10-2015, 09:00 PM
Ele gets no love :c

Why you no give it a chance? :c
Weakness is ignorance and inexperience. Sure ele has its hard times vs chaos and a decent order player that knows the MU. But, ele can still pull off amazing things with its ability to conform to a situation at its leisure.

WyzDM
12-10-2015, 09:03 PM
Eles pulls off "amazing" things by breaking one flaw or opening and running a stupid amount of treatures or charrogs. It's gross, and even in its finest moment of glory, you still feel like it's all wrong and should never have happened.

AsePlayer
12-10-2015, 09:26 PM
Eles pulls off "amazing" things by breaking one flaw or opening and running a stupid amount of treatures or charrogs. It's gross, and even in its finest moment of glory, you still feel like it's all wrong and should never have happened.

By that logic we should feel the same about archer and dead mass.

SHAD0VV
12-10-2015, 10:11 PM
It doesn't exactly matter whether you want to not play as it, or think it is a bad empire. Whether the Elemental Empire is balanced or not, in my opinion, having it completely unplayable by some bug does not make any sense. The devs created Elemental (and spent a large amount of time on it, mind you) so it is stupid to just not care and let a glitch destroy the entire gameplay. Instead of throwing away all the time the developers used to create it, patch the bug and balance it over a period of time after SW3. It seems odd to me that this only happens to me (it started yesterday and has continued through today) and I believe it probably happens/will happen to others too.

AsePlayer
12-10-2015, 10:35 PM
It doesn't exactly matter whether you want to not play as it, or think it is a bad empire. Whether the Elemental Empire is balanced or not, in my opinion, having it completely unplayable by some bug does not make any sense. The devs created Elemental (and spent a large amount of time on it, mind you) so it is stupid to just not care and let a glitch destroy the entire gameplay. Instead of throwing away all the time the developers used to create it, patch the bug and balance it over a period of time after SW3. It seems odd to me that this only happens to me (it started yesterday and has continued through today) and I believe it probably happens/will happen to others too.

You are the only one experiencing this bug.

Skeletonxf
12-10-2015, 11:51 PM

This is why I cannot main ele despite prefering its theme and style. When you do win you win by stupid things.

PUMU
12-11-2015, 05:59 AM

From those who don't play with it correctly sure. I've seen many a player mass trees or charrogs in a disgusting manner.
Every game I've played with my ele, I use no more than 3 trees. Following it up with fires/water/V/cycloids. Breaking deathball and most turtles before they have a chance to begin by precise macro and micro. All the massing stuff is sickening, I agree. However, this is not all that ele is. You are entitled to your opinion of it, but if you could just give it a chance, you will see how nicely it can run.

Nyarlathotep
12-11-2015, 07:05 AM
By that logic we should feel the same about archer and dead mass.

Except those are both actually balanced in the context of the rest of the game. Elementals is just retarded. This is coming from someone who's played it for the last month and a half and brought it to tournament.

nutsophast
12-11-2015, 07:45 AM
I've experienced the hat bug myself, shadow isn't the only one. Sometimes a viking helmet appears on a dead earth, or the yellow armory on a dead crab. I agree with pumu on this.

PUMU
12-11-2015, 08:42 AM
Tell me this Rain.
Myself and Myst have been playing with ele for quite sometime. I think a little over half a year, however, I would like to hear where exactly it is that you feel ele could receive a change towards balance.
What macro comp do you use? How do you "play" ele? Perhaps with bettering ones self within the mindset of giving ele a chance and sticking with it. Ones previous conception of ele gameplay in general can be swayed to another.

Skeletonxf
12-11-2015, 11:09 AM
If I play Ele to win it is simply no where near as good of a game as if I play Chaos or Order to win. This is regardless of if I win or lose provided my opponent buys ranged units that aren't slow.

PUMU
12-11-2015, 11:35 AM
If you simply don't enjoy the gameplay then stick with what you do. Why talk down on it simply because you don't? Allow others to form their own opinions on it, instead of, "ele is trash. Why would you even?"

Skeletonxf
12-11-2015, 01:44 PM
If you simply don't enjoy the gameplay then stick with what you do. Why talk down on it simply because you don't? Allow others to form their own opinions on it, instead of, "ele is trash. Why would you even?"
What? I liked ele. I really liked its theme and I really liked its concept of combinations. I really liked its units individually and I liked the new things it brought to the game. I never said "ele is trash. Why would you even?" and I was only talking about myself. Stop misrepresenting me.

Ele gameplay revolves around getting close enough to the enemy they can't do a thing or losing your entire army by trying to. It's a binary game in a game of otherwise reactivity and continual response to the opponent. If you somehow enjoy that you're in a very small minority.

alternate
12-11-2015, 02:37 PM
I think this is the challenge with Ele, creating something different that is unique to SE but it actually working being balanced.

MasterKaito
12-11-2015, 03:26 PM
Doesn't Star Craft have 3 empires/races? How do they do it?

Skeletonxf
12-11-2015, 03:30 PM
Doesn't Star Craft have 3 empires/races? How do they do it?
Same way Chaos and Order were balanced before Deathmatch was introduced. Careful tweaking with constant care and attention to game health. Since then we haven't had the devs' eyes closely on the game and Ele's introduction has really thrown things out of order.

PUMU
12-11-2015, 03:35 PM
I didn't quote you. Therefore, I wasn't talking down to you. I saw that you said you liked the play style and mechanics about them on the previous page. It was a general statement towards those like Ase.

Ele does not revolve around smothering the opponent. That's the main misconception that most people see; causing tree mass and charrog mass. It's mainly supposed to play in a manner that conforms as it goes along to get the best out of it. One can't just throw out any one unit like cycloids or something without good reason. This mentality alone is why so many people say they struggle with order turtles when they can be broken with macro choices that are best to cover the situation. Namely cycloids, V's, or infernoes.

Skeletonxf
12-11-2015, 03:40 PM
I didn't quote you. Therefore, I wasn't talking down to you. I saw that you said you liked the play style and mechanics about them on the previous page. It was a general statement towards those like Ase. You didn't quote them either and your reply was right below my post.

Ele does not revolve around smothering the opponent. That's the main misconception that most people see; causing tree mass and charrog mass. It's mainly supposed to play in a manner that conforms as it goes along to get the best out of it. One can't just throw out any one unit like cycloids or something without good reason. This mentality alone is why so many people say they struggle with order turtles when they can be broken with macro choices that are best to cover the situation. Namely cycloids, V's, or infernoes.
All 3 of which are super expensive and get destroyed by meric support, ninjas and ninjas respectively. Did I mention ninjas?

PUMU
12-11-2015, 04:03 PM
Did I mention V's that can outrun ninjas? Can possess and use them as tanks? The order player can't just hope to transition into ninjas without an army to begin with meaning that I can take the first ninja and use it as a tank via pressuring the opponent into the turtle in which case I take units that matter for the time being like spears. If they get close to my v I let the unit go since I already had the advantage to begin with and allow my unit to be chased or if I have already seen the shadow; merely bait the shadow with my v presence. Once it un-shinobi's I possess it and BAM dead ninja. The sooner I stop the turtle the better for me meaning I have all three of my options to choose from at any one point in time. If my micro and macro decisions somehow don't work out with the V's stealing merics and spears to add intense pressure to my opponent then I still have my other options as well as the ability to create more of the same unit in conjunction with my waters to punish hasty chases. Nothing is straightforward as simply stating that the order player throws out a ninja, all hope is lost type deal. You have to consider every factor. I've been playing ele for how long now? I've seen so many turtles that have thrown ninjas at me... I had to have dealt with the ninjas somehow, no?

The cost of a unit matters very little if your macro is on point.

I apologize for your post being above mine. The page doesn't update as I type my posts.

SHAD0VV
12-11-2015, 04:31 PM
Leaked armory item?
http://i.imgur.com/Pj5MbCf.png
Saw this when the glitch was happening...

alternate
12-11-2015, 05:25 PM
Is anyone having an issue where after a match, everything in the main room and the menus, profiles, etc. is all super super super laggy?

I hop on, play a match, and I have to log off and back in because the lag post match is so terrible.

AsePlayer
12-11-2015, 05:32 PM
Is anyone having an issue where after a match, everything in the main room and the menus, profiles, etc. is all super super super laggy?

I hop on, play a match, and I have to log off and back in because the lag post match is so terrible.

No, it's fine for me.

nutsophast
12-11-2015, 06:46 PM

Something like that. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by laggy. But the leaderboards, the chat, armory, and profile simply don't load. Hence they're "laggy".

SHAD0VV
12-11-2015, 07:21 PM

I have that issue too...SE has also been acting odd for me, for example it randomly OOSes whenever I play ele, the armor flashes back and forth on my units, the first minute of the match is extremely laggy but the rest is fine and I lag out instantly even though it is fine the rest of the match (probably just an internet problem for me, though). It's cost me several games and is quite annoying because I lagged out when my opponents statue was falling and in another match when I had killed their entire economy :(.

karon0214
12-11-2015, 07:32 PM
yea i do. And Laggerlite as well -_-

Is anyone lagging when playing laggerlite? I can barley move any of my units because of his stupid lag. I just know im the only person. But does anyone lag when they play him? Im sick and tired losing unnecessary points against him.

nutsophast
12-11-2015, 07:37 PM
I think there's another section for banning and things like that. Laggerlite does lag though, but so do a lot of players.

I have a bug though and 1 problem. It seems like infernos meteors actually don't damage enemies that are standing still. I also have a suggested change for v. When I double click v or press ctrl + 9 the clones are selected as well. I think it would be best to remove this, since I can simply double click my V's to get them to safety then select my clones some other way.

Skeletonxf
12-12-2015, 04:01 AM
I think there's another section for banning and things like that. Laggerlite does lag though, but so do a lot of players.

I have a bug though and 1 problem. It seems like infernos meteors actually don't damage enemies that are standing still. I also have a suggested change for v. When I double click v or press ctrl + 9 the clones are selected as well. I think it would be best to remove this, since I can simply double click my V's to get them to safety then select my clones some other way.
This V select thing is really annoying +1

alternate
12-12-2015, 04:43 AM
Nut, this is EXACTLY what I am talking about.

nutsophast
12-12-2015, 05:38 AM
The V or lag? Or something else?

alternate
12-12-2015, 05:50 AM
The lag as you described on the toplist/leaderboard, armory, replays... and btw, every time I see your name, it makes me crack up laughing...

Karon, I have reported Allah/laggerlite with video evidence... tons of players have reported him... welcome to SE.

nutsophast
12-12-2015, 06:59 AM
Good to know, your alts are pretty funny.

PUMU
12-12-2015, 07:35 AM
What I generally do to make micro easier for my V casters is this:

I move my V's away from any other units that might be nearby from a safe distance. I activate the clone hotkey whilst all of my V's are still selected and use the charge command to let my units charge forward.
Now that my units are split into sections I can quickly mass select my clones to prioritize what I desire and let them do as they will as I select my actual V's again since they are still seperate from my other units and micro them accordingly; moving them all in unison or... Giving them all the hold command at a distance and carefully using their possess ability whilst I have the time to do so.

AsePlayer
12-12-2015, 08:27 AM
I played laggerlite twice last night. I don't think he abuses lag, there was a delay, but considering he lagged out the second time, I am pretty sure he just has a bad net.

Skeletonxf
12-12-2015, 12:51 PM
Yeah but Pumu mid battle you can't do that to get control of just your V.

DoomNomad
12-12-2015, 01:48 PM
A user named bernen is either lag switching or lagging himself to effect my gameplay.
I click my units back, they won't move, they fight.
I garrisson them, they still fight. I can;t hire any units even tho I have the required resources.

DoomNomad
12-12-2015, 01:49 PM
The admin Aseplayer kept insulted a member, I told him to stop, but he said Nah.

AsePlayer
12-12-2015, 01:51 PM
The admin Aseplayer kept insulted a member, I told him to stop, but he said Nah.

Lol?

Skeletonxf
12-12-2015, 02:58 PM
Ase what were you doing?

AsePlayer
12-12-2015, 03:02 PM
Ase what were you doing?

Not sure. Apparently I said "Nah"?

spino
12-12-2015, 03:28 PM
Not sure. Apparently I said "Nah"?
membah: Stop messin wits mah bitches.
Ase: Nah

Insulted and Nah'd m8

AsePlayer
12-12-2015, 03:43 PM
Oh yeah I remember. Someone said Archy was a noob who pays to win in dm. Archy said Ase ban him for flaming me. I said Nah.

MasterKaito
12-12-2015, 06:23 PM
Oh yeah I remember. Someone said Archy was a noob who pays to win in dm. Archy said Ase ban him for flaming me. I said Nah.

If Archy considers that bannable ban him instead:

http://i.imgur.com/ZHObh9Y.jpg

PUMU
12-12-2015, 08:18 PM
Yeah but Pumu mid battle you can't do that to get control of just your V.

Considering my army cycles within itself at base, I needn't worry about having to do this mid battle and my opponent will be turtling; not attacking my full on unless he wants to lose all of his army for just one wave of scorps and support.

Skeletonxf
12-13-2015, 03:07 AM
Considering my army cycles within itself at base, I needn't worry about having to do this mid battle and my opponent will be turtling; not attacking my full on unless he wants to lose all of his army for just one wave of scorps and support.

How the hell do you win a game at your own base? You're not making any sense

PUMU
12-13-2015, 07:03 AM
I play at my base every game.
Pretty much my army consists of:
3 trees by 4:00
2-3 fires by 4:00
Hustle by 2:30-3:00
Scorps upgrades as I go along and V as applicable.
Cycloids should I see fit.

I always play it pseudo defensively as to prevent my opponent from being able to rush down my trees without the fear of running into my Castle air and since the main part of my army is closer to my gates. I have less time in which I have to wait for my army to reinforce itself and more time between my opponent being able to rush down my units from the distance he has to cover. Meaning, I also get more time for my abilities to cool down; i.e. Scorp respawn, V possess and clone cool down, cycloids and shit.

The closer my units are to the enemy, the more likely they will auto-run into the fray. Which is bad. By keeping my distance and using the scorps,fires, v/v clones, waters, cycloids. I can force my opponent off of tower for ts1 and then manipulate into the win from there.
Usually I can push my opponent into turtling after my scorp micro suppresses his archers. I generally ignore his melee units as they can't do much to me from behind my Castle air and my waters will quickly reinforce them should a mass of swords come a-knockin

Skeletonxf
12-13-2015, 08:19 AM
So you 'push' your opponent into turtling and you hang back at your own base? How in the world do you ever break their statue?

PUMU
12-13-2015, 08:32 AM
Via damaging the statue. The opponent usually surrenders first after my units end up screwing with everything he tries to do.

alternate
12-13-2015, 08:55 AM
I will say, this is one of the more annoying aspects of playing some Ele players. Ele is so fast, they can do the above with a certain amount of effectiveness, and order has little to no way to stop it since order is so slow.

PUMU
12-13-2015, 09:11 AM
Order has the ability to dominate in certain aspects of OvE but an ele player that knows what they are doing can, indeed, shut down most options. Very few options to deal with the range advantage aside from chasing with scorps early-mid and must tech into caster units like cycloids/V's to deal the real damage before order still has the option of setting up their turtle, in which case, must be shut down early or it will be a major pain in the ass to deal with.

Skeletonxf
12-13-2015, 10:48 AM
Via damaging the statue. The opponent usually surrenders first after my units end up screwing with everything he tries to do.

During which you have to break a turtle and can't organise Vs mid fight. You've done nothing to resolve the problem with Vs.

PUMU
12-13-2015, 12:25 PM
I've done plenty as I will be pressuring the opponent with the scorps all the while still queuing the units necessary for my V's splitting them as the next wave of scorps respawn and my fires return before running back with the new army. Can't comprehend that?

AsePlayer
12-13-2015, 12:49 PM
I've done plenty as I will be pressuring the opponent with the scorps all the while still queuing the units necessary for my V's splitting them as the next wave of scorps respawn and my fires return before running back with the new army. Can't comprehend that?

What happens when they got magikill and ninjas :P

Skeletonxf
12-13-2015, 12:54 PM
I'm quite aware your entire Ele gameplay revolves around being ahead, but that does nothing to deal with when the opponent actually engages you with spellcaster and ninja deathball and you can't just tank it out with some scorplings or a charrog to avoid your V needing moving around.

PUMU
12-13-2015, 01:16 PM
I'm quite aware your entire Ele gameplay revolves around being ahead, but that does nothing to deal with when the opponent actually engages you with spellcaster and ninja deathball and you can't just tank it out with some scorplings or a charrog to avoid your V needing moving around.

I don't use charrogs and the entire time I'm building units I am simultaneously pressuring my opponent to play MY game. The deathball doesn't simply appear. Mystery can attest to that as well. Everytime truthful, spartan, and miscrits attempted to deathball I simply stopped it as it began via stealing the key things they needed to set it up. It's simply a matter of macro and timing. Deathball takes time to set up; time I won't let them have. Time that order and chaos also cannot allow. It's like letting your opponent giant mass. You can steal the spears and ninjas as they appear with ease. You don't just leave them alone to build as they please.

AsePlayer
12-13-2015, 01:56 PM
I don't use charrogs and the entire time I'm building units I am simultaneously pressuring my opponent to play MY game. The deathball doesn't simply appear. Mystery can attest to that as well. Everytime truthful, spartan, and miscrits attempted to deathball I simply stopped it as it began via stealing the key things they needed to set it up. It's simply a matter of macro and timing. Deathball takes time to set up; time I won't let them have. Time that order and chaos also cannot allow. It's like letting your opponent giant mass. You can steal the spears and ninjas as they appear with ease. You don't just leave them alone to build as they please.

2 ninjas = cant steal or else you lose your V?

Skeletonxf
12-13-2015, 02:15 PM
You're saying you never ever find any opponents you face take you into the late game turtle? How the hell do you lose? Or do you seriously think you never lose to turtles? Do you think you have a 100% win ratio or something?

PUMU
12-13-2015, 02:38 PM
Can you stop skele? Like seriously. I just said that Myst, Spartan, and truthful were a few that attempt to turtle into deathball. Calm down and read please.

Simple remedy for two ninjas wait and bait. Whilst stealing fragile units in the meantime like merics and other such things.

It's pointless to go on with explaining this to you when it's not as difficult as you guys envision it to be. If you don't want to use them then don't. Good luck to you on breaking turtles without it.

Skeletonxf
12-13-2015, 03:04 PM
I still don't get how you can claim to never experience a turtle where you don't have to select your Vs mid battle. Everything you have said does not address that original point I was bringing up. The only way I can understand it is that you simply forget when you've played a game and you needed to.

PUMU
12-13-2015, 04:41 PM
What happens is. Since my entire army goes in seiges from my base. I space my opponent out. Using my scorps to capture tower of necessary and run in waves into the opponent. Albeit a risky maneuver this keeps my opponent wanting to fight for tower for the most part early and mid game where I simply stall into my units to begin my runs. Once I have my 3 trees and sufficient fire/water support I look to see what comp my opponent has (if I haven't already by watching my scorps)
Usually the most seen build V's ele= sword/archer/spear/meric unless going into turtle to deathball. If they don't build the comp first my army can rush down and punish. I suppress the archers mainly as my scorch and fires will deal with melee units that get too hasty. By the time I see my opponent has begun to play more defensively, I prepare for the turtle by making my end game units. Starting with my V(s) to steal things like merics and spears. Picking these two away to let my poison and burn damage run to full effect as the enemy archers shoot his own units to little cost to me as he can't rush me with his current build. I ALWAYS make sure that my opponent doesn't get too much time in base to where he/she can build a shadow and if i do happen to see that my opponent managed to make one I make it a priority to steal it whilst covering my V with my other prior army. Meanwhile, I'm making more V's at base and producing clones to add extra dps. If my opponent, plays correctly I have the chance of not catching Shadow. (Unlikely with micro; I can avoid and tele-possess) once my army has done all it can do do the moment. I run my fires and V back to base and make my second-third V to make more clones and seperate my clones from the originals at base. After separating them I highlight the actual V's in their own group and then click the charge command. This allows me to maintain my selection of the actual V's whilst everything else continues forward. The clones and scorps tend to attack together and prioritize after I use the hold hotkey on the actual v's to prioritize any units that may be vulnerable from my opponent; adding pressure as I move my actual V's carefully one by one to possess as I please or bait any units to chase. My opponent will also have to make sure that he doesn't run into my waters whilst also aiming for my V's. He chooses my waters? I tele-possess. He chooses my actual V's? I outrun him or teleport; allowing my waters and/or my V's to freeze/possess. Make sense now?

Skeletonxf
12-14-2015, 03:10 PM
Are you suggesting I do something vaguely similar to this?

www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay11376967&version=2.29

I have never been so bored playing Stick Empires as I was trying to run 3 trees into fires and Vs.

AsePlayer
12-14-2015, 04:16 PM
Are you suggesting I do something vaguely similar to this?

I have never been so bored playing Stick Empires as I was trying to run 3 trees into fires and Vs.

Every order game is archer mass.. so that looks slightly more entertaining and visually appealing.

PUMU
12-14-2015, 08:11 PM
Im not suggesting that you play with ele if you don't want to.
Your free to choose what you want to do.
What I am saying is, nobody needs to trash talk the empire simply because they don't like its mechanics or method of use. All three empires I find to be playable and fun. Running order every game is just too bland for me and chaos is fun but I like the flexibility and playstyle of ele.

I got good with ele. Got me places before I left for a bit. I got my ass handed to me so many times trying to figure out ele. I wanted to get better. Same thing as for when I started out playing with order. I was pure trash starting off. My first account on the game went by the name SirKomcision. Wyz will tell you that was the first time he met me if he remembers. I was utter garbage and asked everywhere I could for how I could do things. I thought sword archer meric on its own was more viable than spear/archer/meric. I saw no point in magikills shadows or giants. I thought they were just for style at best. Turns out order can do so much more than I was previously aware after I stuck with it. I improved so much. I taught myself what others couldn't. I want to help others along their way. Not spoon feed them answers, but guide them in ANY way that I have the ability to do so. I actually browse this forum looking for new people to scoop up into my guidance. If I can't help them, I'll find someone who can.
Returning to what I was saying prior, my ele has drastically improved to where I can say I'm now very skilled with using it to its potential. Mystery uses it very well imo as well. I do agree there are some issues that I am, very soon, going to be addressing. 2672 with elementals was what I got to before I had to stop playing for a while. I switched to chaos to get a feel for it and sacrificed by rating to come to terms with how the empire played out and am now 2.5k with it and can hold that rank with no issues. I'm constantly learning as I go along because I'm giving each empire a try and sticking to it. Not for the visual and aesthetic parts of the gameplay but for the experience and growth in skill as a gamer in this very franchise. I try to be as humbled as I can get and yet I get nothing back besides "oh snap, here comes PUMU bragging about his rating and shit. How he's so great with ele and shit." But no I don't. I come here and share advice on things that actually pertain to the game; none of which is very active and flowing might I add here due to the attitude of users around here.
Point is, don't like playing ele. I won't force you. Don't dissuade others from it with your remarks if you don't like it because you find it boring or unviable. Let others experience it firsthand; the best and only true method of learning.

Skeletonxf
12-14-2015, 11:49 PM
But I don't get to choose what empire my opponent picks. Ele is boring to play against as well.

PUMU
12-15-2015, 02:08 AM
Oh well then

Nyarlathotep
12-15-2015, 02:46 AM
Elementals is definitely playable. However, it's playable in the same way candyland is, which is to say you either have won from the start or you haven't. If the elementals player knows what he's doing he will win 100% of the time against order and 0% of the time against chaos. There's very very little strategy involved in every elementals matchup. It's entirely about mechanical execution and exact macro on both sides. Hell, OvO at least has differentiation in how you are allowed to macro. Elementals has none of this. It's a shitty race that at the moment contributes nothing competitively. Nobody plays elementals in tournament because it's absolute ass to play against and if you play against a chaos in tournament (you will) you will lose. It only serves the function of getting free ladder points in DM and Classic because most ladder players use order. It's. Absolute. Broken. Unsalvageable. Shit.

Zomar
12-15-2015, 03:05 AM
Nobody plays elementals in tournament

I've played myst OvE a fair amount in tourneys actually.
But you're right that it doesn't contribute competitively, because its auto-wins from that perspective.

It used to be sort of okish to play against before ele players started skipping castle airs and went for a tree before the order player can get 2 archers out. If you manage to hold them at tower you may be ok but thats impossible because you need a wall for mages and whatnot. I haven't played with or against it in a while though, so I could do with some refreshments.

Nyarlathotep
12-15-2015, 04:07 AM
Its essentially the same, but meta shifted even more to quick trees and tower spawn+double charrog followup. You can mix it up with V pressure or Infernos break, but otherwise there's very little differentiation. It's all undefendable unless the Elementals fucks up early.

PUMU
12-15-2015, 07:01 AM
Elementals is definitely playable. However, it's playable in the same way candyland is, which is to say you either have won from the start or you haven't. Elementals tend to lose from the start against an order player that knows what they're doing. Thus,
They are forced to Eco rush more so than not which requires a bit of micro to execute the Eco rush stall against the opponent that pressures you. Our best start would by trip earth which is contested against even with SMM start as on med maps the sword can get to tower pretty quickly to prevent a capture if they walk to tower should the earth not be held via h key. A second sword should follow. 4-5 swords can't be dealt with and the order player can simply stream miners and force castle air by rushing in with these units. The ele user either is forced into castle air or risks it and goes with something crazy. The prior being the more popular choice. The ele player has one unit option and no real defense aside from that. The order player can abuse this via swords in the early game. After they force the issue, the order player can focus primarily on archers and researching cure and shinobi 1-2 as he goes along. Into his spear archer meric comp to support it. The ele player would then be forced to create more fires to compensate. Your primary goal is to rid you the ele user of the army they managed to stall into. Being one step ahead of ele is very important. If the elementals player knows what he's doing he will win 100% of the time against order and 0% of the time against chaos. There's very very little strategy involved in every elementals matchup. Yet ele players still lose from time to time against order. If the ele player knows what they are doing this gives them a greater chance of success of winning because they know their strengths. They know what they can do at a given situation, and therefore, can macro and micro their way into victory. As for the chaos MU. The main reason ele loses is due to its inability to protect itself from bombs and a cycloids issues when it comes to facing just wing spam alone with the speed being roughly the same, regen, kiting against a melee unit, relatively weak health wise, short protect duration, poor quality protect duration, marrows reaper ability pretty much ignoring the purpose of protect due to the cool down of reaper and time wasted from protect whilst being manipulated by the reaper status effect.It's entirely about mechanical execution and exact macro on both sides. How is there no strategy yet a macro comp is supposedly redundant whilst playing ele. Ele has to conform and has no real means of playing outright. Heavily reliant upon MU knowledge and macro timing and choices. Hell, OvO at least has differentiation in how you are allowed to macro. OvO is the most binary MU in the game. Spear archer meric is almost always the composition unless you are forced into a situation in which it requires you to turtle. One cannot play differently with any comp if the spear archer meric player macros correctly. The latter player simply put produces unless you manage to turtle somehow whilst applying the same amount of army; putting yourself at a deficit inbetween the time you stop following the meta and go into some odd path of your own choosing. Elementals force a different situation for each new thing they throw to conform to the order player. The more options they manage to successfully cover the less options you have. There is no full proof meta for ele. There is no goto. Conform to try to win. Can't play outright from the beginning. The first step to conforming the ever present order archer meta is to make a tree as the same rules of thumb come into play as would be similar to that of a spear against archers when behind in an OvO. Set up your tank to begin your defense. Trees cover this role in the most cost effective manner with the scorps counterpoding archers as being a very weak initially meat shield/damage dealing pseudo stall/positioning unit that respawns every cycle. This forces the opponent to kite and minimize casualties to their army or fall behind as any scorps lost in the long run, will be replaced in he end for the cost of some mana. The next thing that scorps don't cover directly would be heavy amount of melee units like swords and spears. The ele player must then respect this and find a solution that best fits the situation and as we all know, a unit with the kite ability always is the best option when it comes to melee units in general. This pushes the opponent into a situation in which they must decide what is the best thing to do now. Swords after a certain point begin to be generally ineffective at combatting the ele comp now and this will force the opponent to tech up into higher tier units. In order to tech up with order, you are going to need time. How does one generally build time with order? They have to turtle. The first thing you need to aim for as the order player attempting to turtle would be your shadowrath with shinobi (which you should've researched as applying pressure to the ele player. The ele player will attempt to anticipate this to the best of their ability and will attempt to make waters and V's in order to stop the situation from escalating beyond control. Breaking the turtle is best executed by closing the game with V units to manipulate the opponent out of their key units. The shadowrath becomes your bread and butter to prevent this. It becomes your best defense against close game options like waters/v/infernoes but you must have micro and macro that supersedes that of the ele user. Follow the first shadowrath with another to increase your ability to stall the ele player more. Your eventual goal is to get your magikills and press back into your opponents face. Miss time your macro or slip up micro wise leads to losses for all three empires. The most noticeable being EvO where a slip up can be capitalized upon by either player. Elementals has none of this. It's a shitty race that at the moment contributes nothing competitively. Nobody plays elementals in tournament because it's absolute ass to play against and if you play against a chaos in tournament (you will) you will lose. because of the shitty relationship between ele vs bombs and wings. It only serves the function of getting free ladder points in DM and Classic because most ladder players use order. Most ladder players main order because not everyone is a member but there are still chaos users that roam around the ranks. Ele players still lose because they lack the MU Knowledge and several people don't understand the weaknesses ele has to cover via conformity. This is what seperated the system. Not ele in itself but players lack of MU knowledge It's. Absolute. Broken. Unsalvageable. Unsalvageable is a matter of opinion and not factual in the slightest due to the creators being able to change it with good enough reason as to do so. Shit. All in all. The less you know, the less you will win. Lost all the time as order vs chaos. Now I hardly lose in OvC. And CvO. All it took was MU knowledge and a bit of practice.

@Zomar
Ele isn't auto-win if the order player knows what they're doing. It's just a difficult matchup because of the meta being suppressed by the most cost effective unit ele has it its disposal mid game. What I and a few others are working on currently is a method of opening more gameplay options from order and chaos as well as fixing the stupidity that is EvC.

Rain second post-
Every MU is essentially the same when given the exact same comps everytime. As a result, ele has to play the same way to deal with the same situations that the order player brings up everytime. The game in entirety is redundant with ele being the most flexible but lacking in areas that need fixing.

I really understand where everyone is coming from yet y'all don't seem to understand what I am saying to you in response. We will continue to disagree until change happens. It will change again soon.
Posted

Mystery
12-15-2015, 08:24 AM
not going to talk much about the ele thing, but I agree with this sentence

" If the elementals player knows what he's doing he will win 100% of the time against order and 0% of the time against chaos. " , very simple but well-said sentence

thanks to ele, I dropped one major tourney and got the biggest disappointing moment, since then I never trust and touch ele again.

PUMU
12-15-2015, 09:07 AM
That's a shame. Hopefully with changes being implemented from the devs as you stated things will allow for EvC matches to become a bit more balanced between one another.
EvO will change similarly to benefit both to where either or has full capability of winning if and only IF played correctly through MU knowledge macro and micro.

nutsophast
12-16-2015, 02:36 AM
I agree with pumu on what he said. And they better not rework it to utter shit, it just needs some tweaking.

Skeletonxf
12-16-2015, 08:49 AM
Yeah focus on making a skill machup and not on nerfing.

nutsophast
12-17-2015, 07:43 AM
I don't understand, do you mean skilled matchup? Elaborate please.

Skeletonxf
12-17-2015, 08:23 AM
Yes. Make both players in an Ele match up have to micro and respond in terms of macro and micro to what the opponent is doing. Ie give Ele less tanking early so it can't jump on archers and give it better ranged units. the Ele player will then have units they need to protect fron sniping and because their own ranged units will be _able_ to snipe Order's archers and Chaos's bombs both players will have to actively micro their units to play competitively.

PUMU
12-17-2015, 09:31 AM
I kinda like the relationship between scorps and archers when playing as either. What I think would affect it a bit would be to have the order player with the ability to access rage with ease. The current meta relies hella heavy on em.

Skeletonxf
12-17-2015, 10:17 AM
I kinda like the relationship between scorps and archers when playing as either. What I think would affect it a bit would be to have the order player with the ability to access rage with ease. The current meta relies hella heavy on em.
What the hell? Elementals has no micro scorps v archers because it's a game of chase and Order can't even take down the trees because tree root. Neither player micros anything during it.

WyzDM
12-17-2015, 01:00 PM
I just make charrogs lol. Idk why no one else is doing this.

Kinda adds to Rain's point though.

Skeletonxf
12-17-2015, 01:48 PM
I just make charrogs lol. Idk why no one else is doing this.

Kinda adds to Rain's point though.
On short maps I find this macro works but on medium ones I usually can't pull it off. The point that it works at all is still quite a major problem obviously.

WyzDM
12-17-2015, 03:14 PM
On short maps I find this macro works but on medium ones I usually can't pull it off. The point that it works at all is still quite a major problem obviously.

Just play more patient and don't combine unless absolutely necessary. Whenever you do, run at him. You may lose a charrog, but chances are you'll still hold tower and keep it alive for more than the 16 seconds needed for the next fire to come in and grab spawn. Then it's a cakewalk, and you can just charrog anytime anywhere and burn all the things.

It's really dumb and it completely ignores whatever the opponent is trying to do. There's no conversation, in a matter of speaking.

I do this to chaos players to, cause unless they can actually get enough wings, what ground force is gonna do enough damage to stop an onslaught of charrogs? They're ridiculous.

Charrog for #1 unit of all time, hands down. Archidon for #2.

AsePlayer
12-17-2015, 04:26 PM
What the hell? Elementals has no micro scorps v archers because it's a game of chase and Order can't even take down the trees because tree root. Neither player micros anything during it.

Just get a scorp stuck on bottom of map :)

nutsophast
12-17-2015, 06:11 PM
@skele So basically give elementals archers so they could fight order's archers? When would you not respond accordingly to the opponent's micro and macro anyway, that's how this game works. Maybe you'll say tree vs order. Trees require good placement, scorpion control, good root targetting and scorpions are useless without upgrades. I admit it doesn't require as much micro as forward kiting but still. You have to break the old habbit of keeping weak archers with you otherwise they will be easy target for root.

Charrogs have very weak melee damage. They can't really claw their way through turtles. Their burn damage and dig is kinda underwhelming.

You guys seem to act as if the only way elementals plays is charrog and tree massing. If that was true then sure elementals would need quite a bit of fixing. But it's like shadow mass, the option is there and it's really annoying, but it's not the best way to use the empire.

PUMU
12-19-2015, 04:38 PM

If you want to effectively kill archers and suppress them without becoming overwhelmed they must be microed in groups and not allowed to auto target simply because an enemy unit is in range, 1. To effectively suppress the archers the ele player should be controlling his scorps to single target certain archers; two hits from a scorp translates to one dead archer to death blossom, 2.

^ this counts as micro not to mention whilst paying attention to the order players other units all the while. Deathblossom doesn't make trees live. Scorch, fires, and other support are what makes trees live unless the ele player is massing like crazy on trees; this case still requiring some sort of micro although minimal in that one aspect.

The order player is kiting and keeping his units alive as he combats the siege-like quality of the scorps. more micro.

@wyz's post regarding charrogs. I agree, if microed correctly, charrogs are a pain in the ass and have a bit too much health for their own good. I refrain from using charrogs in general and go for style points :D

I also agree with nutsophast now that I read the following page. However, charrogs do in fact have a bit too much health and cannot be dealt with very easily if they are in mass groups and supported by fires and waters. Top it off with a V and you are in for a world of hurt.

alternate
12-19-2015, 04:44 PM
Charrogs have very weak melee damage. They can't really claw their way through turtles. Their burn damage and dig is kinda underwhelming.

This just isn't accurate... I am pretty high ranking in DM, so deal with Ele players often, and charrogs have way too much health, I have even had triple CA, with ninajs, albows, max population, and a magikill and double walls and still had Ele players punch right through with relatively ease (though, generally, that is aided by laggy play conditions)... A few waters is all it takes... and before waters were nerfed, the build was 100% completely unstoppable very early game to boot...

There burn damage is also more powerful than you realize I think...

PUMU
12-19-2015, 04:56 PM
Tends to be why I stray away from DM in general. Its not balanced in general and to make things worse there are certain strengths for each empire that one can capitalize on without needing to earn it? Ill stick with classic. I played DM a bit just to give it a chance and its kinda gross tbh.

alternate
12-19-2015, 04:57 PM
Yeah, I get some people like, some people hate DM. I like it, it is a fun change, and wish we had a few more game modes to choose from honestly. Classic, since most players are order, is basically archer ham spam every match, so so little variety, whereas in DM, you get to see a ton of builds and macros that can be effective, all based on micro skill and good decision making.

Zomar
12-20-2015, 04:02 AM
If you want to effectively kill archers and suppress them without becoming overwhelmed they must be microed in groups and not allowed to auto target simply because an enemy unit is in range, 1. To effectively suppress the archers the ele player should be controlling his scorps to single target certain archers; two hits from a scorp translates to one dead archer to death blossom, 2.

@wyz's post regarding charrogs. I agree, if microed correctly, charrogs are a pain in the ass and have a bit too much health for their own good. I refrain from using charrogs in general and go for style points :D

Ele really doesn't need micro to win. You basically just wait until the scorpions are grouped then click global attack ._.

Also what is style points with ele. Blind gate into mass scorch on the statue?

Skeletonxf
12-20-2015, 06:01 AM
@skele So basically give elementals archers so they could fight order's archers? When would you not respond accordingly to the opponent's micro and macro anyway, that's how this game works. Maybe you'll say tree vs order. Trees require good placement, scorpion control, good root targetting and scorpions are useless without upgrades. I admit it doesn't require as much micro as forward kiting but still. You have to break the old habbit of keeping weak archers with you otherwise they will be easy target for root.

You guys seem to act as if the only way elementals plays is charrog and tree massing. If that was true then sure elementals would need quite a bit of fixing. But it's like shadow mass, the option is there and it's really annoying, but it's not the best way to use the empire.

Because the only way to play Elementals effectively is Tree massing or Charrog. Others have already pointed out how Ele doesn't have much micro currently so I won't bother.

Damn right Charrogs have weak melee and their health is overkill. Raise their dps and lower their health. And you might notice that Chaos does not need archers to fight Order. Elementals just needs its ranged units to be able to snipe Archers not in the same way that Chaos does with Poison but with some way of handing out damage at range whilst moving around on the map. If Air claps were a viable thing and Fires had better ways to chase down units Ele could probably manage Archers with its ranged units. As for 'keeping weak archers' a group of 3 trees can kill a full health archer so that point is totally irrelevant.

spino
12-20-2015, 07:20 AM
Because the only way to play Elementals effectively is Tree massing or Charrog.
WyzDM can pull off an air mass. Of course he needs charrog/tower spawn as support.

nutsophast
12-20-2015, 08:33 AM
Because the only way to play Elementals effectively is Tree massing or Charrog. Others have already pointed out how Ele doesn't have much micro currently so I won't bother.

Damn right Charrogs have weak melee and their health is overkill. Raise their dps and lower their health. And you might notice that Chaos does not need archers to fight Order. Elementals just needs its ranged units to be able to snipe Archers not in the same way that Chaos does with Poison but with some way of handing out damage at range whilst moving around on the map. If Air claps were a viable thing and Fires had better ways to chase down units Ele could probably manage Archers with its ranged units. As for 'keeping weak archers' a group of 3 trees can kill a full health archer so that point is totally irrelevant.

Only way to win is tree mass and charrog? That is very untrue. There is micro you do, just different and not nearly as much as kiting. Kind of like dead massing.

Air claps are a viable thing, their function of infinite range after lock-on is quite deadly. Fires are better for keeping away melee damage and defence. Fires, airs, cycloids and V can definitely deal damage well while moving around. Infernos has massive damage but less mobility. Cycloids, V aren't ranged units and fires fill a different role. You seem to be in the mindset that elementals need ranged units to deal with order's ranged units if they are to be balanced.

I agree charrogs will need some tweaking. Not necessarily more dps, but just make their abilities more prominent and useful. Maybe more damage dealing. Others who (probably) have more experience against charrog mass than me have pointed out valid points which I mostly agree with. Perhaps their health can be reduced.

The digging is usually used just for a quick stun which I don't think is good. Maybe reduced digging time and underground speed?

Maybe burn can deal damage on contact besides the DoT, it seems a bit weak but I don't know how it is on the receiving side. Juggers are frontline melee units while spears are a tank unit. I think charrogs should be a kind of crowd control tank.

PUMU
12-20-2015, 11:46 AM
Ele really doesn't need micro to win. You basically just wait until the scorpions are grouped then click global attack ._.

Also what is style points with ele. Blind gate into mass scorch on the statue?

@zomar
Need I say, V, Cycloid, charrogs (for those who use them), Earths, waters, fires. All of these require micro to play ele effectively and/or correctly.
Global attack translates to not prioritizing units like merics and archers and allowing your units to attack units that there dps cannot handle like spears= bad= not high level ele gameplay= not even mid level ele= requires micro. Your opponent will be pressuring you with his units in which case the scorps will auto target from the range that they will be unless the trees are extremely far back. Scorps will have to be pulled behind the trees themselves for a moment in order to group first; sacrificing some health from your trees. Global command, lets say charge, into a spear will be a waste of time and allow your opponent to attack your trees after you've lost your scorps; now with less time between the next helping of archer pressure your opponent will be giving, which then translates to a repeat in the process in which you still must micro the group of scorps directly at his archers and not simply use the global command. If you are accompanied by your support of fires and waters like you should be you will be having to micro your way into a proper placed defensive scorch should you be at the current state of stalling into siege. Too far out and your waters will be hit by archers. Too far in and your scorch might not be effective. Placing the water at a certain position in relation to your units you are currently defending requires micro. Doing this whilst your scorps are spawning requires micro if you don't want your scorps to die from the archers as your scorps autotarget. Basically, everything in this game requires some bit of micro no matter how you look at it.

@skele
Three trees for one archer?
It only takes two deathblossoms to kill an archer.
2 hits from a scorp and one deathblossom is the thing that nutsophast, myst, and myself are fully aware of and utilize at any moment we can. Sniping WEAK archers. Send a full health archer at us and we are unlikely to deathblossom it as its a waste to fire two or more deathblossoms at it.

"Because the only way to play Elementals effectively is Tree massing or Charrog. Others have already pointed out how Ele doesn't have much micro currently so I won't bother."
Do you even realize how incorrect a statement that is? Why then do tree massers still lose to order turtles late game and/or lose to midgame with improper setups.
I play using only three trees EVERY game. This allows me to suppress archers to the extent that I will need to and conform to the macro comp of the enemy players choosing. Spear/archer/meric? I opt for V. Sword/archer/meric into turtle. I opt for V and/or cycloids to prevent super stall.
Tree massers cant effectively deal with shadows/magikill comp. By going sword/archer/meric into shadows and magikill the tree masser can be stopped especially if the ele player doesn't micro and/or support themselves with other units.

At the last post above mine, charrogs are just gross health wise and I agree that at this present moment, they have wayyy too much health for any decent interaction between ele and order players at certain points and definitely the same can be said for EvC short maps.
Decrease the health and buff damage slightly seems okay with me as long as the damage increase isn't something drastic or even worse.

Skeletonxf
12-20-2015, 01:18 PM
Your definition of tree mass seems way off from mine. 3 Trees is 9 scorps and 27 pop. That's a huge chunk of most of your army pop wise and health for tanking wise.

Anyway we're going off topic from discussing problems to actually talking about game balance so we should move thread.

PUMU
12-20-2015, 04:36 PM
27 pop really isn't that much. 9 scorps is fair seeing how ele has no low cost effective units.
4 trees is quite a bit.
5 trees?
2 trees is nothing at all really. I prefer to meet in the middle.
If three constitutes as a mass I suppose people always archer mass, sword mass, spear mass, crawler mass, bomb mass, miner mass.
So yeah I guess my definition is a bit different from yours but sure we'll go ahead and do how I originally planned on and ending this discussion about an empire that hardly anyone over here seems to understand.

nutsophast
12-21-2015, 01:41 AM
I agree with this ^^ but it's really your opinion as to how you would define a tree mass.

Mystery
12-23-2015, 10:24 PM
Not sure if SE is being weird or something, recently it happened couple times to me

Like I did not click ranked at all, but suddenly I got into queue, and suddenly time out, then it counted as my lose and my rating dropped

But there is no match record in my profile.

Anyone else met the same problem?

No match record, but one more lose, and rating dropped

AsePlayer
12-23-2015, 10:30 PM
Not sure if SE is being weird or something, recently it happened couple times to me

Like I did not click ranked at all, but suddenly I got into queue, and suddenly time out, then it counted as my lose and my rating dropped

But there is no match record in my profile.

Anyone else met the same problem?

No match record, but one more lose, and rating dropped

No, but I have clicked decline on a friendly and it took me into the game anyway lol

nutsophast
12-24-2015, 12:52 AM
What happened to mysterybat happened to me too. SE has also been really laggy besides my ping. The replays don't show up properly and it's all blurry, it says 0 users online. Happens after I play a few games. Anyone else have this?

AsePlayer
12-24-2015, 08:54 AM
What happened to mysterybat happened to me too. SE has also been really laggy besides my ping. The replays don't show up properly and it's all blurry, it says 0 users online. Happens after I play a few games. Anyone else have this?

Yes! All the time

alternate
12-24-2015, 10:20 AM
Same, I reported this a few weeks ago.

SHAD0VV
12-24-2015, 01:15 PM
Happens to me as well. The que thing is happening too for me, then I lose 10-12 rating because I 'lagged out' as soon as the match begins.
Hope they can fix this :(
Not to mention the entire OOS glitch with ele...

alternate
12-24-2015, 01:43 PM
I clicked play match... match eventually popped up to empire selection, selected order with 8 seconds left... match never loaded, I lost 28 points.. O.O...

spino
12-27-2015, 01:32 PM
@ the great Ase, I pray for you to tell your bae, El C-J, that an update, just to clear replays and refresh server, is required for continuous enjoyment of his game.

Amen.

AsePlayer
12-27-2015, 02:20 PM
@ the great Ase, I pray for you to tell your bae, El C-J, that an update, just to clear replays and refresh server, is required for continuous enjoyment of his game.

Amen.

I'll tell Brock-senpai instead.

AsePlayer
12-27-2015, 06:10 PM
K Brock said he will look into after he's done with legacy. lol.

MasterKaito
12-27-2015, 08:08 PM
Yeah I have been getting the "time out" rating loss thing as well

WyzDM
12-27-2015, 08:37 PM
K Brock said he will look into after he's done with legacy. lol.

I said this like 3 threads and 2 days ago but ayeeeeeee

MasterKaito
12-27-2015, 08:53 PM
>tfw
https://i.gyazo.com/f780ba083c0459cb021f6cb15a400818.png

nutsophast
12-28-2015, 03:43 AM
It could be SE lagging again, if you wait a bit it might display the proper rating gain.

alternate
12-28-2015, 02:14 PM
Anyone else having ele players out of sync often when fighting them?

SHAD0VV
12-28-2015, 02:34 PM
Yup. I thought the problem had gone away, but when I play as ele now, 60-80 percent of the time the game OOSes. An EvE matchup I had not long ago Out of Synced within 2 minutes :/

WyzDM
12-28-2015, 03:15 PM
I love it when it goes OOS against playing eles. Sorry. I just don't enjoy the match up lol.

SHAD0VV
12-28-2015, 03:22 PM
What????? You don't enjoy EvE???????

(neither do I. but I still like e v o)

nutsophast
12-28-2015, 07:06 PM
No oos for elementals for me. I think some of the graphics can still be reduced though.

EvE is just wonky, it can be pretty fun if you know what you're doing.

NioXoiN
12-29-2015, 09:41 AM
https://youtu.be/OPh9d044mTU
funky stuff. (graphical glitch caused by a crashing plugin) i would guess that nothing could be done about this as it's something bad that happened on my side. it's pretty cool i wonder if there's a way to force this.

MasterKaito
12-30-2015, 07:55 PM
A map should not give advantage to an empire.

_Ai_
12-30-2015, 10:22 PM
Nothing is ever perfect. Even Chess has one spot in the board that favors who's sitting on it.

MasterKaito
12-30-2015, 10:38 PM
Nothing is ever perfect. Even Chess has one spot in the board that favors who's sitting on it.

It is not so significant that black has few options. Besides the advantage is generally only relevant in top level gameplay.

_Ai_
12-30-2015, 10:48 PM
It doesn't apply here? Is the advantage obvious enough from the lower tiers?

Nyarlathotep
12-30-2015, 11:45 PM
It's not really the point, though. No matter what there will be conditions that favor one race or another unless we always play on one map and have only units with the exact same cost and stats.

The map balance could use some work, though.

nutsophast
12-31-2015, 01:40 AM
I heard they're adding new maps in the next stick war, maybe then we'll see some map changes.

alternate
12-31-2015, 04:04 AM
Interesting discussion... I think the issue isn't so much if a map affects balance, but how, and how much? And does it do it for both sides, just in different ways? A map requiring a different meta/approach for each side is different than a map merely handing a match to an opponent. As long as the map still gives both sides equal opportunity based on skill, that is okay, even if it drives them out of their usual strategy.

Skeletonxf
12-31-2015, 04:23 AM
Stick Empires has a 1-up on Chess with regards to balance as Stick Empires has no first player.

JuggerKnightRox
01-01-2016, 12:35 AM
so i have been recently playing se and when i vs noe 3 things mainly happen
1.Lag out(game freeze)
2.In game lag or slow respond
3.Sync out
so when i play with noe dats what always happen...when i am at a losing point IMMEDIATLY its reacher 1k or 2k ping every time(and also in the starting point),dats not all when he lags the game out he just sit there all the time waiting for me to refresh and i waited around 4-5 hour and after that he just log off or stop playing. Ask some people who plays wif him Like ScisserSnips,also when he is at a losing point it Mostly sync out and when i am about to lose it continues,i have also battle him around 20 times and all of the lag and probelm always happens also some people say that noe is Slipnot so yea...dats what i have to say...so please check him out aready i am aready getting mad at the game and him

SHAD0VV
01-01-2016, 03:32 PM
I have not played him, but I have noticed something suspicious on the live replays: he is almost always fighting players WAY lower then him in ranking, which suggests he out of syncs to high players to avoid loss, but beats the low ones.
I have no evidence, really, so im not accusing him exactly, just seems a bit odd to me.

AsePlayer
01-01-2016, 03:58 PM
I have not played him, but I have noticed something suspicious on the live replays: he is almost always fighting players WAY lower then him in ranking, which suggests he out of syncs to high players to avoid loss, but beats the low ones.
I have no evidence, really, so im not accusing him exactly, just seems a bit odd to me.

Nah my 2k alt has been hitting low 1.4ks. You never know though.

SHAD0VV
01-02-2016, 10:27 PM
For some reason, even when I don't click play match, the empire select screen comes up randomly. When I select and empire, it returns to the main menu. Happening to anyone else?

Kougetsu
01-02-2016, 11:15 PM
Hi,

I'm currently testing the Alpha version of your mobile version, I must say I absolutely love it. It truly brings me joy that it's finally a mobile game, I've been playing this game with my cousin since it first came out way back when. So I've beaten it on normal mode so far, and I plan to beat hard and insane as well. So far all I've encountered as a bug in the game is that sometimes when you're on the last battle and the giant king comes out the game will crash; this causes you to have to restart the mission.

AsePlayer
01-02-2016, 11:23 PM
Hi,

I'm currently testing the Alpha version of your mobile version, I must say I absolutely love it. It truly brings me joy that it's finally a mobile game, I've been playing this game with my cousin since it first came out way back when. So I've beaten it on normal mode so far, and I plan to beat hard and insane as well. So far all I've encountered as a bug in the game is that sometimes when you're on the last battle and the giant king comes out the game will crash; this causes you to have to restart the mission.

Hi, thanks for testing! Please give all bug issues to https://plus.google.com/communities/104719528882562879263 :)

nutsophast
01-03-2016, 03:09 AM
I think the post above ase's would belong in the stick war legacy section?

AsePlayer
01-03-2016, 09:40 AM
I think the post above ase's would belong in the stick war legacy section?

No, it would belong on the alpha testing google + page, the devs don't look here for the bugs, they look there.

WyzDM
01-03-2016, 04:06 PM
If I'm on the page for more than 15 minutes, I'm unable to navigate through the lobby/profiles.

This is becoming a serious problem.

lazar72
01-03-2016, 04:43 PM
If I'm on the page for more than 15 minutes, I'm unable to navigate through the lobby/profiles.

This is becoming a serious problem.

Same here. Game just get huge lag that you must close whole game...

AsePlayer
01-03-2016, 05:58 PM
Same here. Game just get huge lag that you must close whole game...

I played with CJ and we got lagged to death. Pls reset servers xdddd

alternate
01-03-2016, 06:22 PM
Isn't it like super clear that posting about it here does nothing? Aren't you all like recipients of the SE version of the bat phone to get in touch with CJ about this stuff?

Zomar
01-04-2016, 03:27 AM
Isn't it like super clear that posting about it here does nothing? Aren't you all like recipients of the SE version of the bat phone to get in touch with CJ about this stuff?

Ase cant talk and suck at the same time.

Galeforce
01-04-2016, 05:09 PM

Lmaoooooooo

Anyway, yeah. Just a simple reset would be nice to have. 8 months with no update is killing us.

AsePlayer
01-04-2016, 05:53 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1yzoiUIGGs

PUMU
01-05-2016, 05:27 PM
I love it when it goes OOS against playing eles. Sorry. I just don't enjoy the match up lol.

Felt the need to respond to this.

Ele is bae. Wyz doesnt like Bae. Bae doesnt treat him like she treats me.

nutsophast
01-06-2016, 07:36 PM
Everyone knows the profile shows your most played/favored empire. For elementals, it just appears as a giant question mark. Just a bug that hasn't been fixed for 2 years.

Skeletonxf
01-07-2016, 09:40 AM
Questions marks showed before Elementals was released. I always thought that meant you've mostly played Random

MasterKaito
01-07-2016, 10:54 AM
Is SE loading slower for anyone else?

Zomar
01-07-2016, 11:20 AM
Yeah its generally just been really shitty recently. Watching replays is super laggy and if you get matched whilst watching one the game has negative fps.

alternate
01-07-2016, 11:49 AM
Game has been having issues for a few weeks now... I rarely have a match freeze until recently, and now with a number of players if you reach a big battle, it is game over for game performance...

lazar72
01-12-2016, 03:22 PM
I clicked on Play Match and while i was in queue game started lagging really badly. I wanted to refresh but SE found match so i choosed an empire. Timer was counting down and when it reached 0 it kicked me to the lobby and when i checked my profile it said i have 1 loss. Here is the proof that i haven't lost any ranked matches https://i.gyazo.com/c9c1f9f16234889ca26539e3e4aa6635.gif
Can that 1 losse be removed? (I don't want any rating back)

alternate
01-12-2016, 04:24 PM
This happened to me today, and a few other times recently, and to Kaito and others. Welcome to SE...

AsePlayer
01-12-2016, 10:29 PM
This happened to me today, and a few other times recently, and to Kaito and others. Welcome to SE...
http://www.stickempires.com/?replay=replay11611357&version=2.29
Okay this needs to stop. Granted the player did something really dumb, this could actually turn out lethal.

lazar72
01-13-2016, 07:31 AM

This is not the first time. It happend long ago too but still i have on account 1 loss from nothing. If dolphinjuice(Wyz) asked to remove 1 losse from acc why i can't? Mine was unfairly.

alternate
01-13-2016, 08:00 AM
This is not the first time. It happend long ago too but still i have on account 1 loss from nothing. If dolphinjuice(Wyz) asked to remove 1 losse from acc why i can't? Mine was unfairly.

Because, CJ would have to give back at this point hundreds of losses... really think he is going to do that? I have probably six or more now... Kaito, etc. CJ barely spends time maintaining this game, really think he is going to care about one loss for a player?

AsePlayer
01-13-2016, 09:35 AM
Wyz isn't DolphinJuice

HashBrownTrials
01-13-2016, 10:15 AM
Wyz isn't DolphinJuice

Yes he is, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's wyz.

lazar72
01-13-2016, 11:32 AM
Alternate, i have only 1 losse on that acc and i got it unfairly. I know that they wont give me back but i just reported bug.

Ase i'm prettpretty Wyz is DolphinJuice

AsePlayer
01-13-2016, 04:17 PM
I may be wrong, but I recall wyz telling a story about DolphinJuice on a stream, not saying he is it. Unless he was talking in third person like a weirdo.

SHAD0VV
01-13-2016, 04:24 PM
I've heard him referring to GoTreesOrGoHome in third person, so it is likely DolphinJuice is him.

MasterKaito
01-13-2016, 05:07 PM
there was dolphin juice, and there was fake dolphin juice

alternate
01-16-2016, 08:46 AM
anyone else already getting server lag again in game loads, chat, etc.?
Not as bad as before, but it seems to already be creeping back..

AsePlayer
01-16-2016, 10:38 AM
anyone else already getting server lag again in game loads, chat, etc.?
Not as bad as before, but it seems to already be creeping back..

Occasionally, much less though.

MasterKaito
01-19-2016, 08:43 PM
Around 9-10 pm EST someone comes on and flames CJ for a few hours

AsePlayer
01-19-2016, 10:33 PM
Around 9-10 pm EST someone comes on and flames CJ for a few hours

No shit sherlock, has been going on for days.
http://i66.tinypic.com/15eehpl.png
http://i65.tinypic.com/2e3qre9.png
Well shit. I'm spooked, anyone else?

Nyarlathotep
01-20-2016, 09:44 AM
Sp00ky. Ase, would you be willing to tell Brock about transferring my adminship from IHATETHISNAME to Nyarlathotep? Its quite annoying to not have access to my admin account during times like these.

Sevarus
01-20-2016, 10:39 AM
No shit sherlock, has been going on for days.
http://i66.tinypic.com/15eehpl.png
http://i65.tinypic.com/2e3qre9.png
Well shit. I'm spooked, anyone else?

hmm? this is very interesting. everyday? must be quite a loyal a loyal player much watch Ase's channel or be a forum poster. Must also like Ase.

MasterKaito
01-30-2016, 08:53 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/abdc371892c1497faa253407e9d48d32.png

exemplary mod behavior

Zomar
01-31-2016, 02:02 AM
https://i.gyazo.com/abdc371892c1497faa253407e9d48d32.png

exemplary mod behavior

Lets not generalise. Thats just Ase being Ase.

Dazzy
01-31-2016, 03:42 AM

Lightly toasted.

Sevarus
01-31-2016, 04:51 AM

Ase should set a good example like I know he can

AsePlayer
01-31-2016, 11:32 AM
Ase should set a good example like I know he can
You got more faith in me than me.
I pretty much just got salty that rain banned me from irc when masterofyou was making fun of me :3

lazar72
02-01-2016, 02:25 PM
*Still waiting for Ai to say "Get back to topic"*

Zomar
02-01-2016, 11:18 PM
*Still waiting for Ai to say "Get back to topic"*

We're talking about a problem in the game.

lazar72
02-02-2016, 05:17 AM
So you are saying that Ase is a problem in game lol?

AsePlayer
02-02-2016, 08:10 AM
So you are saying that Ase is a problem in game lol?

I agree.

spino
02-02-2016, 03:25 PM
Sp00ky. Ase, would you be willing to tell Brock about transferring my adminship from IHATETHISNAME to Nyarlathotep? Its quite annoying to not have access to my admin account during times like these.

So this is how it works.

AsePlayer
02-02-2016, 04:52 PM
I'll try.

alternate
02-09-2016, 05:56 AM
Anyone ever have the shock wave player in your browser crash when playing SE against a laggy opponent?

PUMU
02-09-2016, 06:23 AM
I use a Windows xp with chrome

AsePlayer
02-09-2016, 08:16 AM
Anyone ever have the shock wave player in your browser crash when playing SE against a laggy opponent?

all the time. It's normal I think.

alternate
02-09-2016, 08:53 AM
all the time. It's normal I think.

Ase, it seems lately, you are trying to get the new name of ASSplayer.

Skeletonxf
02-09-2016, 09:29 AM
What sort of crash?

alternate
02-09-2016, 09:42 AM
The match was very very laggy. Instead of OOsing, as it sometimes does in really laggy matches, the shockwave player in my chrome browser crashed. SE play screen went blue or green or something. Never have had that happen before.

Skeletonxf
02-09-2016, 09:50 AM
What browser and operating system are you using?

nutsophast
02-09-2016, 10:03 AM

LOL, that was gold. I'll keep that in my sig.

PUMU
02-09-2016, 10:04 AM
If that was gold, knock-knock jokes are diamonds

alternate
02-09-2016, 10:58 AM
What browser and operating system are you using?

Chrone, Windows 8 or similar. My computer is more than powerful enough all my stuff is up to date, etc. The match was super super laggy in a strange way that I have rarely seen before.

Skeletonxf
02-09-2016, 12:41 PM
Chrone, Windows 8 or similar. My computer is more than powerful enough all my stuff is up to date, etc. The match was super super laggy in a strange way that I have rarely seen before.

Right. If Adobe Shockwave actually went and crashed on you then the lag somehow triggered a crash related bug in your flash player. Is your Chrome using the pepper flash or standard adobe flash?

AsePlayer
02-09-2016, 04:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1yzoiUIGGs

Only about 100 people made that joke up before you.

nutsophast
02-09-2016, 08:35 PM
That was my first time seeing it though.

AsePlayer
02-09-2016, 10:28 PM
That was my first time seeing it though.

Spend some time in the global chat. Also AssPlayer is a taken username.

nutsophast
02-09-2016, 11:44 PM
Global chat hurts my brain, I guess you already are assplayer.

AsePlayer
02-09-2016, 11:50 PM
Global chat hurts my brain, I guess you already are assplayer.

Because you know I get all that ass.

nutsophast
02-10-2016, 10:29 AM
btw that wasn't supposed to be offensive, I said that because someone else had already taken the name assplayer.

AsePlayer
02-10-2016, 04:20 PM
btw that wasn't supposed to be offensive, I said that because someone else had already taken the name assplayer.
It's not offensive, it's just cancerous.

Phaxtolgia
02-14-2016, 09:43 PM
I don't even wanna know what happens in global chat.

AsePlayer
02-14-2016, 10:56 PM
I don't even wanna know what happens in global chat.
Let's just say, there's no chemo to that cancer.

Phaxtolgia
02-15-2016, 12:44 AM
I'm so glad the globat chat in SE barely touches the forums, otherwise I wouldn't be here. >.>

ArchyBeatz
02-17-2016, 09:51 PM
Anyone been having problems recently with getting robbed points once they have won? This has probably happened to me 5 or 6 times now and it's starting to get annoying. I play the whole match, knock the statue or other player surrenders and... I see the message DEFEAT.

This is the most recent one (match is a little long) www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay11895333&version=2.29

Oddly enough it shows that I won the match on my page but I lost points...

alternate
02-18-2016, 05:09 PM
Hilarious. First, Archy in another thread disavows that this account is his... so SE karma strikes. Priceless. The game is bogging down again, lag in the lobby, sometimes when you select your empire the game won't load and you lose points as well.

AsePlayer
02-18-2016, 05:16 PM
Hilarious. First, Archy in another thread disavows that this account is his... so SE karma strikes. Priceless. The game is bogging down again, lag in the lobby, sometimes when you select your empire the game won't load and you lose points as well.
Try refreshing.

ArchyBeatz
02-18-2016, 06:28 PM

Yeah this is starting to turn into a real problem. It's one thing to have the game running slow, but when it start to actually effects the ratings it's another story. Just today I was playing against a player named "WhiteNigger" (excuse my language, idk how this players account hasn't been deleted) he would wait until the game countdown got to zero, the counter would say zero for about maybe 5 seconds. Then the game would act as if it was ready to start by showing both players names and who was favored for a brief second before showing the message saying "your opponent as failed to select an empire" or whatever it says. I went and looked at my rating and I lost about 30 points as if I actually lost the match. This happened maybe 4 or 5 times in a row resulting in me losing a couple hundred points. This wasn't the first time I've had this happen with this player, it happened once before but I didn't think anything of it and assumed it to be a fluke but I am confident it is this player now. It seems as if this player has figured out how to time the play match timer to make the game glitch out resulting in a loss of points for the opponent without even playing a match. A glitch like this can seriously ruin the game and the ranking system.

MasterKaito
02-18-2016, 07:07 PM
Yeah this is starting to turn into a real problem. It's one thing to have the game running slow, but when it start to actually effects the ratings it's another story. Just today I was playing against a player named "WhiteNigger" (excuse my language, idk how this players account hasn't been deleted) he would wait until the game countdown got to zero, the counter would say zero for about maybe 5 seconds. Then the game would act as if it was ready to start by showing both players names and who was favored for a brief second before showing the message saying "your opponent as failed to select an empire" or whatever it says. I went and looked at my rating and I lost about 30 points as if I actually lost the match. This happened maybe 4 or 5 times in a row resulting in me losing a couple hundred points. This wasn't the first time I've had this happen with this player, it happened once before but I didn't think anything of it and assumed it to be a fluke but I am confident it is this player now. It seems as if this player has figured out how to time the play match timer to make the game glitch out resulting in a loss of points for the opponent without even playing a match. A glitch like this can seriously ruin the game and the ranking system.

Nah, it's happened to me many times last year and this year.

alternate
02-19-2016, 04:46 AM
LOL, try King tods Archy... the first 12 seconds of our recent match took 32 seconds real life, yet he didn't count out, etc.

nutsophast
02-19-2016, 05:16 AM
So you were counting while playing?

alternate
02-19-2016, 05:47 AM
Sometimes, I pull the watch/timer up on my computer to show just how out of sync the game is with real time.

Skeletonxf
02-19-2016, 06:21 AM
Because game time considers 30 frames to be a second where as it can take longer than a second to happen.

alternate
02-19-2016, 12:30 PM
Because game time considers 30 frames to be a second where as it can take longer than a second to happen.

Longer than a second meaning like 4 seconds real life for each 1 second game time? LMBO... Because if so, it is just another thing that shows how poorly designed/managed/coded SE is to allow such stupidity. A seven minute SE game shouldn't take me 16 minutes in real life.

Skeletonxf
02-20-2016, 11:46 AM
No alternate it means the in game timer is always corresponding to in game time. It's very good design actually because it makes the in game time consistent with gameplay.

lazar72
04-13-2016, 02:02 PM
I am really dumb and stupid, i forgot my password. I decided to be smart and use the "Forgotten your password?" option, but it seems like system is trying to rape me. Only mail i recived is someone replying to my Youtube comment with "xDDDD DOnald Trump xDDxDDDDDDDDDDddDDdDDDD". I want my account back :c

empiresma
04-13-2016, 02:42 PM
lazar RIP.
me too i got that problem.
and you will not get your acc back like me.

daan11390
05-26-2016, 02:05 PM
A Little Jealous Guy Wanted My Pass Word For My 2 Years MemberShip For 1 Day But Didnt Believe Him So I Didnt Give Him Heb Begged And Begged And Then He/She Wanted To Hack Me I Didnt Believe It So i Ignored It But FOr Sure i Changed My PassWord But Never Got The Email :( Stick Empires Is My Favorite Game And i Could Only Spend 4 Days MemberShip So PLZ Help Me Im Dying Here :(

AsePlayer
05-26-2016, 07:07 PM
A Little Jealous Guy Wanted My Pass Word For My 2 Years MemberShip For 1 Day But Didnt Believe Him So I Didnt Give Him Heb Begged And Begged And Then He/She Wanted To Hack Me I Didnt Believe It So i Ignored It But FOr Sure i Changed My PassWord But Never Got The Email :( Stick Empires Is My Favorite Game And i Could Only Spend 4 Days MemberShip So PLZ Help Me Im Dying Here :(

Wait, you changed your password? Changing your password doesn't need an email verification. Only a password reset will send a new password to your email. If you use the new password it should work.

Firewall
05-26-2016, 07:11 PM

I believe it is trying to communicate!

Zomar
05-29-2016, 07:25 AM
I played alternate, won a game:

http://imgur.com/VxCuw51

As you can see I had 2469 points before the game.

I won the game, and lost 29 points ._.

http://imgur.com/LLJo2H2

You can see it shows that I won and its the most recent game I played, but lost points.

gg had fun

EDIT: I know this is an error and its happened to me before, but its been consistently happening to me recently in non-ranked games where I get the 'DEFEAT' screen even when winning.

My account is cursed with never being able to win a game again.

alternate
05-29-2016, 07:47 AM
Man, that sucks. You crushed me. I didn't quit out or anything either after the match.

empiresma
05-29-2016, 11:30 AM
Zomar me too i got that problem.
and i was 1987DM and when i refreshed stick empires page i'm 1905DM!! like wtf. idk if it's a glitch.
crazyjay is not checking the game or forums :( , yesterday he was in stick empires

Mystery
05-30-2016, 11:03 PM
same glitch happened to me

www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay12631083&version=2.29

was 2551 before I won, then after I won I dropped to 2520

https://snag.gy/MNrtEI.jpg

https://snag.gy/nyYlc0.jpg

such broken SE

Looks like I got cursed in SE, farewell

empiresma
05-31-2016, 06:32 AM
same glitch happened to me

http://www.stickempires.com/play?rep...3&version=2.29

was 2551 before I won, then after I won I dropped to 2520

What i told u guys, it's a glitch. and aseplayer is just being rude and jalous.

Firewall
05-31-2016, 07:16 AM
What i told u guys, it's a glitch. and aseplayer is just being rude and jalous.

So are you.

_Ai_
05-31-2016, 08:32 AM
Is there any one thread that doesn't get flamed? Crust, guys. We need more maturity, so please.

PUMU
05-31-2016, 07:55 PM
The maturity left with most of the competent se players. Most of them...
I still don't get why deathblossom stuns but carries the momentum of the target to add to the shitty quality of the stun duration being basically irrelevant to anything

Skeletonxf
06-01-2016, 02:29 AM
I still don't get why deathblossom stuns but carries the momentum of the target to add to the shitty quality of the stun duration being basically irrelevant to anything

It would sure be nicer for Ele if death blossom pulled targets huh? Though I think trees need a way to move without killing their scorps for them to really feel engaging - and maybe another health reduction to go with it. That way there's some back and fourth for both players.

LVL 9001
06-01-2016, 09:45 PM

Pumu, let's imagine that you're a lone archer scouting the area of the Forest, you're walking about, investigating a mysterious bug that looks like an ugly turtle eating the gold, when suddenly, a Treature comes out of nowhere! As you panic and begin to flee the seen, you turn back (and fire an arrow) to see a stream of flowers coming at you. You're still running, but then, 3 huge roots impale you in the ass, and you jump from the sudden shock and pain, since you happen to be moving backwards, when you jump, you end up traveling at an angle, and fortunately, your upward motion sufficiently pulls your ass off of the roots, unfortunately, this left you almost dead, and the Treature uses your ass energy to heal itself a little bit

_Ai_
06-01-2016, 11:10 PM
sounds like a half-assed fanfic

Nyarlathotep
06-01-2016, 11:29 PM
Don't encourage him.

PUMU
06-02-2016, 02:23 PM
Pumu, let's imagine that you're a lone archer scouting the area of the Forest, you're walking about, investigating a mysterious bug that looks like an ugly turtle eating the gold, when suddenly, a Treature comes out of nowhere! As you panic and begin to flee the seen, you turn back (and fire an arrow) to see a stream of flowers coming at you. You're still running, but then, 3 huge roots impale you in the ass, and you jump from the sudden shock and pain, since you happen to be moving backwards, when you jump, you end up traveling at an angle, and fortunately, your upward motion sufficiently pulls your ass off of the roots, unfortunately, this left you almost dead, and the Treature uses your ass energy to heal itself a little bit

I suppose with the detailed elaboration of the subject matter that has almost nothing to do with the stun that I am supposed to take something meaningful from it... You are wise in the art of the ele. Teech mi yore weighz grandmaster. I want to git gud like you and finally reach 1.6k

Nyarlathotep
06-15-2016, 08:32 PM
If you scroll quickly in the patchnotes on the login screen they go off-screen in the normal client.

TheVeryBoring
07-14-2016, 06:53 AM
Dear CJ,

I tried to reset my password with email, but i didn't receive any email from SE ?
I tried with my 3 accounts (gmail, yahoo, yahoo) and still did not receive resetemail from SE ?

But on June 7 2016, i reset my password with email and got resetemail from SE with same email as above ^
Please fix it, because i can not open my accounts :(

My accounts that can not be opened because did not receive resetemail from SE is:
Resistance111 ---> Have membership :(
SOLATIP
TheWyzDM ---> that i reset on June 7 2016 and i received succesfully the resetemail from SE but today (July 14 2016 i didn't receive resetemail :( )

Please fix it as soon as you read this post :)

Thank you...

empiresma
07-14-2016, 08:32 AM
Dear CJ,

I tried to reset my password with email, but i didn't receive any email from SE ?
I tried with my 3 accounts (gmail, yahoo, yahoo) and still did not receive resetemail from SE ?

But on June 7 2016, i reset my password with email and got resetemail from SE with same email as above ^
Please fix it, because i can not open my accounts :(

My accounts that can not be opened because did not receive resetemail from SE is:
Resistance111 ---> Have membership :(
SOLATIP
TheWyzDM ---> that i reset on June 7 2016 and i received succesfully the resetemail from SE but today (July 14 2016 i didn't receive resetemail :( )

Please fix it as soon as you read this post :)

Thank you...
Nah , You just got membership for free by maxichang and cj banned those account. Like antis. And Cj will never read this, RIP you two accounts.

Or Maybe you just say that because people will say those accounts are not for waroftroya, but they still for you.

I know a lot of tricks.

AsePlayer
07-14-2016, 10:06 AM
Nah , You just got membership for free by maxichang and cj banned those account. Like antis. And Cj will never read this, RIP you two accounts.

Or Maybe you just say that because people will say those accounts are not for waroftroya, but they still for you.

I know a lot of tricks.

Wtf? Chill out. He is just requesting that his account's passwords get reset and you're just being an dump about it.

TheVeryBoring
07-14-2016, 10:13 AM

I know a lot of tricks.

Are you stupid? Or Idiot?
My old order account that i never use it got locked because SE is error.
SE can not send reset password to my email and

please, this is "Post any Bugs or problems with the game here:" so don't spam here if you don't know the truth.

empiresma
07-14-2016, 10:58 AM
Are you stupid? Or Idiot?
My old order account that i never use it got locked because SE is error.
SE can not send reset password to my email and

please, this is "Post any Bugs or problems with the game here:" so don't spam here if you don't know the truth.
I did it on my account and it works , you probably got hacked and email changed or you're just lieng.

AsePlayer
07-14-2016, 11:43 AM
I did it on my account and it works , you probably got hacked and email changed or you're just lieng.

lol ok.

lazar72
07-16-2016, 08:51 AM
TheVeryBoring is right. I am not getting email on hotmail and thats why i cant access lazar72.

empiresma
07-16-2016, 09:06 AM
TheVeryBoring is right. I am not getting email on hotmail and thats why i cant access lazar72.

Gmail is better. If another thing so i don't know.

AsePlayer
07-16-2016, 12:59 PM
Gmail is better. If another thing so i don't know.

what.

lazar72
07-16-2016, 04:16 PM
Gmail is better.
No shit Sherlock

If another thing so i don't know.

what

empiresma
07-16-2016, 04:54 PM
No shit Sherlock

what
Gmail is better dude. i swear i have more experience than you .
And you have another problem so i don't know.

AsePlayer
07-16-2016, 08:48 PM

What.

lazar72
07-17-2016, 07:26 AM

I never thought I would ever in my life witness someone who doesnt know what "No shit Sherlock" means.

Firewall
07-17-2016, 07:42 AM
I never thought I would ever in my life witness someone who doesnt know what "No shit Sherlock" means.

Quoted. If someone like Disrespectful stalked empiresma and commented on everything he did, I would probably be running out of sig room by tomorrow.

empiresma
07-17-2016, 10:34 AM
I'm tired to speak to little kids . I'll never post in this forum. I'll just play and ignore any other person.

AsePlayer
07-17-2016, 11:10 AM
I'm tired to speak to little kids . I'll never post in this forum. I'll just play and ignore any other person.

You won't be missed.

lazar72
07-17-2016, 03:51 PM

How ironic isnt it...

Also everyone lets count for how long he wont post. I bet 30 hours

AsePlayer
07-17-2016, 03:55 PM
How ironic isnt it...

Also everyone lets count for how long he wont post. I bet 30 hours

You overestimate him imo

PUMU
07-22-2016, 06:10 AM
Se is broken. Please fix with update tape

AsePlayer
07-22-2016, 07:13 AM
Se is broken. Please fix with update tape

The update would just be Elmer's Glue.

Firewall
08-01-2016, 07:55 AM
You overestimate. The update is more likely to be a cardboard box with "UPDATE" written with chalk on the front.

Mystery
08-06-2016, 05:11 AM
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay13049523&version=2.29

glitch again lol

my meric was not curing

Tecness2
08-13-2016, 10:00 AM
www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay13049523&version=2.29 (http://www.stickempires.com/play?replay=replay13049523&version=2.29)

glitch again lol

my meric was not curing

I think that is not a bug, but is at the same time. I think your meric was too busy healing to cure. If you encounter that again, turn off healing for a second.

alternate
08-13-2016, 05:06 PM
I think that is not a bug, but is at the same time. I think your meric was too busy healing to cure. If you encounter that again, turn off healing for a second.

No, Myst is correct, it is a bug. I believe it is caused by when you target something that dies with your entire army, or target the statue.

I have had to happen many times. It has nothing to do with healing or a conflict between the two abilities.

_Ai_
08-13-2016, 10:24 PM
you should try reading the other part of the sentence

AsePlayer
10-16-2016, 09:10 PM
One day MontanaDreaming will get to play... One day...
http://imgur.com/gallery/MH9pW