PDA

View Full Version : Post any Bugs or problems with the game here:

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

PUMU
10-16-2016, 09:33 PM
One day MontanaDreaming will get to play... One day...
http://imgur.com/gallery/MH9pW

Gotta stay determined. Mash the que option and believe

IMystI
10-29-2016, 07:05 AM
hey crazy jay someone hacked my IMysterylordI account and they changed the email for it what do i do

Firewall
10-29-2016, 07:36 AM
hey crazy jay someone hacked my IMysterylordI account and they changed the email for it what do i do

Did you give your password to anyone?

IMystI
10-29-2016, 09:57 AM
hey any admins there is someone on stick empires called anitaliang and he hacked wayyy to many membership accounts i just bought 2 years membership on a account called IMysterylordI admins or crazy jay or any one who owns stick empires please ban anitaliang he has hacked all my member accounts

123asdzxc
11-04-2016, 06:46 PM
this is a hacker, his username is GGMO, he can ban anyone without hacker, must kick him in this game
http://p1.bqimg.com/567571/01f51f8cefe7b3a5.jpg

Firewall
11-04-2016, 07:19 PM
this is a hacker, his username is GGMO, he can ban anyone without hacker, must kick him in this game
http://p1.bqimg.com/567571/01f51f8cefe7b3a5.jpg

1. That isn't ample proof - there may have been another admin.
2. CJ is dead (figuratively speaking, anyways), there's nothing we can do about that hacker.
3. Good luck with that year-ban.

Tecness2
11-04-2016, 07:21 PM
Made an attempt, couldn't unban him though, chat is stupid.

123asdzxc
11-04-2016, 07:43 PM
If CJ died, who belongs to this game

what's problem? i cant unban? cant do anything about that hacker?

cant do anything about this hacker?

RappinOn
01-07-2017, 01:36 PM
Error code 10002 , Can any1 help me , i tried to buy membership but this error still appears , i need a paypal account , or something pleasehelp me :(

Tecness2
01-09-2017, 06:02 AM
Error code 10002 , Can any1 help me , i tried to buy membership but this error still appears , i need a paypal account , or something pleasehelp me :(
Make a paypal account, it's free.

Kim Jong Un
01-15-2017, 09:33 AM
The ARMORY is bugged and it took my money without giving me the items! It said I have not enough money left (while I was having like more than 400 at that time), then I went out and back seeing my balance decreased as if I purchased the stuff, but nothing new added. Ii happened when I tried to buy the green spear (once) and the gray wings (twice).

ISyncErrorI
01-15-2017, 09:50 AM
The ARMORY is bugged and it took my money without giving me the items! It said I have not enough money left (while I was having like more than 400 at that time), then I went out and back seeing my balance decreased as if I purchased the stuff, but nothing new added. Ii happened when I tried to buy the green spear (once) and the gray wings (twice).

NOTHING IS GONNA FUCKING HAPPEN! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!

EDIT: Don't worry bro, once CJ fixes SE, everything will be back to normal.

AsePlayer
01-15-2017, 10:17 AM

Sometimes your balance isn't updated when you buy things. For example buying something with 400 gold might decrease it to 300, but it still shows 400. If you reload your actual balance should be showed.

NOTHING IS GONNA FUCKING HAPPEN! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!

Thanks for the insightful and helpful response.

alternate
01-15-2017, 02:44 PM
Speaking of bugs, how do you OOS matches? I figure if players like Manipulation are going to do it and not be banned, we should all be able to do so equally.

So what is the details, how does one OOS matches?

lazar72
01-15-2017, 03:09 PM
Speaking of bugs, how do you OOS matches? I figure if players like Manipulation are going to do it and not be banned, we should all be able to do so equally.

So what is the details, how does one OOS matches?

Use V and posses the wall

ISyncErrorI
01-15-2017, 03:25 PM
Use V and posses the wall

Are you fucking retarded?

AsePlayer
01-15-2017, 03:26 PM
Are you fucking retarded?

Hey, it works.

alternate
01-15-2017, 03:36 PM
No, he OOSed me as order, he wasn't ele. So what are more reliable ways to OOS?

AsePlayer
01-15-2017, 03:36 PM
No, he OOSed me as order, he wasn't ele. So what are more reliable ways to OOS?

He uses a modified client you silly goose.

Drizzle
01-15-2017, 03:42 PM

That's the dumbest shit I've read. Ever.

ISyncErrorI
01-15-2017, 03:47 PM
That's the dumbest shit I've read. Ever.

Tbh, it seems fair. But I'm not gonna do it.

Drizzle
01-15-2017, 03:57 PM
Tbh, it seems fair. But I'm not gonna do it.

So you want to promote breaking the game? Aren't you the one who keeps complaining about no updates.

alternate
01-15-2017, 04:03 PM
So you want to promote breaking the game? Aren't you the one who keeps complaining about no updates.

1. I have never complained about lack of updates.

2. I am not promoting breaking the game. Let's just make the game perfectly fair for all players. Level playing field is all I ever wanted. If it is clear we are not going to get that from CJ fixing bugs and banning abusers, then let's make it fair for all. I shouldn't have to face a player who if they are winning will take the win, and if they are losing will OOS we every single time, repeatedly. I should be able to OOS him just like he does to me and others. Fair play.

Manipulation has an almost perfect record, numerous others have pushed themselves to high ranks, etc. Let's make the game even for all players.

MSEGA (Make SE great again!)

AsePlayer
01-15-2017, 04:08 PM
1. I have never complained about lack of updates.

2. I am not promoting breaking the game. Let's just make the game perfectly fair for all players. Level playing field is all I ever wanted. If it is clear we are not going to get that from CJ fixing bugs and banning abusers, then let's make it fair for all. I shouldn't have to face a player who if they are winning will take the win, and if they are losing will OOS we every single time, repeatedly. I should be able to OOS him just like he does to me and others. Fair play.

Manipulation has an almost perfect record, numerous others have pushed themselves to high ranks, etc. Let's make the game even for all players.

MSEGA (Make SE great again!)

You're actually being retarded right now.

ISyncErrorI
01-15-2017, 04:09 PM

You prick, I said I'm not gonna do it although it is fucking fair.

alternate
01-15-2017, 05:00 PM

Wanting a fair game is retarded? KK. Allowing abusers and bugs and glitches to run wild for years and go unpunished, that is what is really stupid. But alas, it seems Ase you have your head so far up your arse that you can't see daylight, let alone reality.

Firewall
01-15-2017, 05:51 PM
Wanting a fair game is retarded? KK. Allowing abusers and bugs and glitches to run wild for years and go unpunished, that is what is really stupid. But alas, it seems Ase you have your head so far up your arse that you can't see daylight, let alone reality.

Ase meant that in the context of you replying to joke contexts with half a fucking essay.

alternate
01-15-2017, 06:09 PM
Ase meant that in the context of you replying to joke contexts with half a fucking essay.

Fifty joined up words is an essay? Ok. Didn't realize most of you had the reading comprehension of cabbage...

AsePlayer
01-15-2017, 06:32 PM
But alas, it seems Ase you have your head so far up your arse that you can't see daylight, let alone reality.

My head isn't up my ass, I would say it is for you though. Simmer the fuck down.

Fifty joined up words is an essay? Ok. Didn't realize most of you had the reading comprehension of cabbage...

It's like you're trying to pick fights with people now. Stop trying to be an edgy teen for a second and read what you typed up before you send it.

Also, have you ever heard of the phrase "Two wrongs don't make a right"?
Guess what.
It applies to this situation too. If you actually took a second to figure things out, you would realize everyone having OOS would = nobody ever gains rating...
Which still doesn't fix the fucking problem.

alternate
01-15-2017, 07:23 PM
My head isn't up my ass, I would say it is for you though. Simmer the fuck down.

It's like you're trying to pick fights with people now. Stop trying to be an edgy teen for a second and read what you typed up before you send it.

Guess what.
It applies to this situation too. If you actually took a second to figure things out, you would realize everyone having OOS would = nobody ever gains rating...

So, first, you are going to grill me for merely posting in the same way/style you use? That is rich. I am just following the example of the leadership around here.

Second, it isn't wrong though. If OOS, glitch abuse, pushing, etc. were wrong, then the players would have been punished, banned, etc.

But they aren't. Even after dozens and dozens of reports over two years, they are not banned or punished, and the bugs, etc. are not fixed. So I think it is safe to say all these things are legit.

Which btw, next question, how does one do the double tornado thing?

AsePlayer
01-15-2017, 07:40 PM
So, first, you are going to grill me for merely posting in the same way/style you use? That is rich. I am just following the example of the leadership around here.

-------

Second, it isn't wrong though. If OOS, glitch abuse, pushing, etc. were wrong, then the players would have been punished, banned, etc.

But they aren't. Even after dozens and dozens of reports over two years, they are not banned or punished, and the bugs, etc. are not fixed. So I think it is safe to say all these things are legit.

It's not like the developers stayed active on Stick Empires and chose to still not take care of the problem. They were and still are working on an alternative project. And in the case of Theoden, he's been ip banned more than once. What more can you really do?

Fuck off.

Tecness2
01-15-2017, 07:56 PM
Guess what.
Maybe not physically, physically that would be pretty difficult. If he is picking fights, you could just ignore it, which is what you should do. Ever heard of the phrase "Don't feed the troll"? Also, everyone having OOS would be better than a few people having it, but it'd have to be LITERALLY everyone.

Monkey see, monkey do, keep copying him and he'll make a monkey out of you.
The game is dead. That is your answer as to why people who have been accused of cheating, are still playing. Regardless of what Ase says or believes, the game is dead.

-------

It's not like the developers stayed active on Stick Empires and chose to still not take care of the problem. They were and still are working on an alternative project. And in the case of Theoden, he's been ip banned more than once. What more can you really do?
Fuck off.
Well, there is a few many things more that could be done besides a simple IP ban, but okay.
Now, inb4 infraction for minimodding.
Take this to a personal message, nobody cares about your argument, not even me, who entered it. If you're too stupid to figure out how to take it to a personal message, at the very least, go to the chat thread instead of the "Post Bugs and Problems thread." When it says problems, it means the game's problems, not your own.

Drizzle
01-15-2017, 11:48 PM
This Tecnes guy seems like he'd be a great mod :^)

Nyarlathotep
01-16-2017, 12:28 AM
Yeah, and he was.

Firewall
01-16-2017, 07:26 AM
This Tecnes guy seems like he'd be a great mod :^)

This Tecness guy sounds like he once was a mod too

Raptor
01-16-2017, 07:35 AM

Oh my gooooooooooood shut the fuck up

I apologize for being a little negligent yesterday or else this bullshit wouldn't have happened.

Going to discuss this with other mods at the moment because you two seem to have a stick up each other's asses constantly and refuse to let go.

Hewitt
01-16-2017, 07:39 AM
See what I had to deal with?

Raptor
01-16-2017, 07:46 AM
PS Archer stop derailing every thread with your personal vendetta and proving to everyone that you are in fact childish.

AsePlayer
01-16-2017, 08:41 AM
you two seem to have a stick up each other's asses constantly and refuse to let go.

I don't know where you got the "constantly" from but ok.

Raptor
01-16-2017, 09:15 AM
I don't know where you got the "constantly" from but ok.
Literally every active thread in this forum is you picking a fight with someone. Occasionally I can see where you're coming from but this is really too much.

ISyncErrorI
01-16-2017, 09:47 AM
PS Archer stop derailing every thread with your personal vendetta and proving to everyone that you are in fact childish.

You make me laugh. k then

nutsophast
01-16-2017, 10:17 AM
Thank you for stepping into this Raptor.

_Ai_
01-16-2017, 10:45 AM
We could've helped him faster really, with reporting.

Raptor
01-16-2017, 11:30 AM
I take partial responsibility since I haven't checked this section lately. If ai didn't report this and redness didn't send me a pm I may not have gotten to it in another day. I'll be more aware from now on.

Nyarlathotep
01-16-2017, 01:50 PM
We could've helped him faster really, with reporting.

I've been reporting this shit every time it goes more than 2 posts

_Ai_
01-16-2017, 07:43 PM
I've been reporting this shit every time it goes more than 2 posts

I guess they had something else on their plate. Managing this place is more tiring than any other place afterall.

Drizzle
01-16-2017, 10:12 PM
It'd be nice if there is not a 60 sec cooldown between every reports.

AsePlayer
01-16-2017, 10:13 PM
It'd be nice if there is not a 60 sec cooldown between every reports.

It kinda counters shitposts :(

Drizzle
01-16-2017, 10:16 PM
It kinda counters shitposts :(

I said reports.

AsePlayer
01-16-2017, 10:43 PM
I said reports.

O my bad. I thought you said reply :O

lopao
03-05-2017, 05:52 PM
I press send password reset to my email on stick empires and it doesn't send. waited a long time and still hasn't come. please help!

FACUFERI4
03-06-2017, 09:38 AM
CJ pls help me
I reset my password with my gmail but when i go to check it the email with the new password never appear :,(
Im FacuFeri4 and AsePlayer don't want tell you because he hate me

And jackmen114, nvan2201, VVazim have this problem too HELP!!!!!!!!!!

ISyncErrorI
03-06-2017, 10:09 AM
And jackmen114, nvan2201, VVazim have this problem too HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck getting banned for multiacc.

FACUFERI4
03-06-2017, 11:07 AM
That no is my account, Ammar is the owner of this account -__-

FACUFERI4
03-06-2017, 11:10 AM
Good luck getting banned for multiacc.
That no are my accounts genius.... Ammar is the owner of all that accounts -_-

ISyncErrorI
03-06-2017, 12:13 PM
That no are my accounts genius.... Ammar is the owner of all that accounts -_-

You don't even know what I'm talking about. Read the SP rules please.

FACUFERI4
03-06-2017, 01:02 PM
I don't go to get ban of nothing, i don't do it nothing bad :)
and im only 14 years old and i only want recover my account, i don't do it nothing bad

Devour
03-06-2017, 03:07 PM
If it's not even in your Spam/Promotions folder, your best bet may be to just make another Stick Empires account if the password reset thing isn't working. It sucks but CJ probably won't see this or be able to help.
Also, don't post 2 times in a row famalam

FACUFERI4
03-07-2017, 09:17 AM
Nananana, i don't go to create another account, i want my account back because i pay for 1 year so im waiting >:P

ISyncErrorI
03-07-2017, 09:34 AM
Nananana, i don't go to create another account, i want my account back because i pay for 1 year so im waiting >:P

You got like 15 accounts and you use them all every day, and not just that, you share them with several other guys.

FACUFERI4
03-07-2017, 08:46 PM
Liar, that accounts are of my friends and they say me for up they rating liar >:v, if you don't know don't say nothing, i only want my account back so shut up

ISyncErrorI
03-10-2017, 02:00 AM
Liar, that accounts are of my friends and they say me for up they rating liar >:v, if you don't know don't say nothing, i only want my account back so shut up

Well you got your account back now. Now enough stop sharing accounts with shitloads of other players.

FACUFERI4
03-10-2017, 10:03 PM
And u stop share acc with Lazar (admin) and stop talk me And stop getting into what does not concern you LMFAO

ISyncErrorI
03-11-2017, 12:32 AM
And u stop share acc with Lazar (admin) and stop talk me And stop getting into what does not concern you LMFAO

1) Lazar doesn't play
2) Darquess needed help dealing with assholes spamming
3) You share 20 accounts while I share like 2 and I give some away
4) If it doesn't concern me or any of us, then don't come here and ask for help when you fucking need it

FACUFERI4
03-11-2017, 09:45 AM
1 I KNOW, U ARE MY BIG FAN!!! <3 BECAUSE U ARE REPLYNG ME ALL MESSAGES HERE! VERY THX <3
2 NOBODY CALL YOU, NOBODY ASKED YOU SOMETHING
3 YOU ARE GETTING INTO THINGS YOU DO NOT CARE
4 STOP REPLY MY MESSAGES BECAUSE IF U REPLY THIS IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE GAY
5 U HAVE 3 ACCOUNTS AND ME ONLY 2, ( i no create testingmember, My friend gave it to me)
6 YOUR WHAT YOU DO IS BORING, NOBODY ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION
7 STOP FIGHTING ME HERE BECAUSE... Those who fondle themselves love each other so.... im not gay like u >:/
8 IF YOU ANSWER THIS IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE ME ENVY ;3
9 AND DON'T TALK ME ANYMORE OK? BYE BYE I WISH YOU THE BEST

ISyncErrorI
03-11-2017, 10:10 AM
1 I KNOW, U ARE MY BIG FAN!!! <3 BECAUSE U ARE REPLYNG ME ALL MESSAGES HERE! VERY THX <3
2 NOBODY CALL YOU, NOBODY ASKED YOU SOMETHING
3 YOU ARE GETTING INTO THINGS YOU DO NOT CARE
4 STOP REPLY MY MESSAGES BECAUSE IF U REPLY THIS IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE GAY
5 U HAVE 3 ACCOUNTS AND ME ONLY 2, ( i no create testingmember, My friend gave it to me)
6 YOUR WHAT YOU DO IS BORING, NOBODY ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION
7 STOP FIGHTING ME HERE BECAUSE... Those who fondle themselves love each other so.... im not gay like u >:/
8 IF YOU ANSWER THIS IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE ME ENVY ;3
9 AND DON'T TALK ME ANYMORE OK? BYE BYE I WISH YOU THE BEST

Don't argue with stupid people ~ Mark Twain

FACUFERI4
03-11-2017, 10:22 AM
MAN STOP TALK ME, I DON'T TALK YOU NOBODY CALL YOU STOP REPLY THIS MESSAGE DON'T BE A STUPID MOTHERFUCKER AND U NO HAVE 2, I KNOW U HAVE 5 BUT MY FRIEND SAY ME U HAVE MANY ACCOUNTS IN THE LEADERBOARD BECAUSE HE SEE U WHEN U SAY THAT IN THE GLOBAL CHAT .I. U HAVE 10 ACCOUNTS LMFAO

ISyncErrorI
03-11-2017, 12:13 PM
MAN STOP TALK ME, I DON'T TALK YOU NOBODY CALL YOU STOP REPLY THIS MESSAGE DON'T BE A STUPID MOTHERFUCKER AND U NO HAVE 2, I KNOW U HAVE 5 BUT MY FRIEND SAY ME U HAVE MANY ACCOUNTS IN THE LEADERBOARD BECAUSE HE SEE U WHEN U SAY THAT IN THE GLOBAL CHAT .I. U HAVE 10 ACCOUNTS LMFAO

"Your friend say to you" Makes sense. Dump.

FACUFERI4
03-11-2017, 12:41 PM
GaysMails stop talk me, nobody call you :D

ISyncErrorI
03-11-2017, 02:23 PM
GaysMails stop talk me, nobody call you :D

FuckAFurry, shut up :)

FACUFERI4
03-11-2017, 02:33 PM
:v uhh

AsePlayer
03-13-2017, 03:35 PM
This thread is toxic and I didn't even participate. :O

ISyncErrorI
03-13-2017, 04:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTZnzBxLa1M

Hey guys, is this called lag abusing? For some reason this guy kept accusing me of lagging when there wasn't any :l Weird shit happening

FACUFERI4
03-13-2017, 05:53 PM
:( :( :(

Goofygoober
06-19-2017, 08:34 AM
Hey, I haven't played for a good few years and I forgot my password, however, when I reset it I don't seem to receive an email at all. I've checked spam folders and tried resetting multiple times.

empiresma
06-19-2017, 09:31 AM
Hey, I haven't played for a good few years and I forgot my password, however, when I reset it I don't seem to receive an email at all. I've checked spam folders and tried resetting multiple times.
If you're sure that the email you puted is your real email So it's just a bug , it happned to me and few other players before .
I contacted brock about that but I don't think he'll answer :c .
I wish you luck to resolve this problem :/

lazar72
06-21-2017, 07:51 AM

I have the same problem but I had to say goodbye to that acc and just made another one, it's the only option anyways.

sirEthan
06-23-2017, 08:28 AM
I may have talked to this same guy on SE not long ago, I think he had like 200$ in it. That's real silly, this is the first thing CJ needs to fix.

NioXoiN
07-31-2017, 08:55 PM
Oh hey, turns out Blinding gate does have a purpose. So when you make a blinding gate, it treats it as if your air and earth died (your pop goes down) but after a short period of time, the blinding gate transforms into an earth. So if you save up a ton of money, then make alot of blinding gates and buy 80 pop worth of units, the earths that defuse will cause your population to go above 80. Is this the new meta?
(so far i've gotten up to 96 pop.)

AsePlayer
08-04-2017, 02:47 PM
Oh hey, turns out Blinding gate does have a purpose. So when you make a blinding gate, it treats it as if your air and earth died (your pop goes down) but after a short period of time, the blinding gate transforms into an earth. So if you save up a ton of money, then make alot of blinding gates and buy 80 pop worth of units, the earths that defuse will cause your population to go above 80. Is this the new meta?

I think you're the last person on earth to figure this out

nutsophast
08-04-2017, 05:11 PM

And that would be so useful in-game...

FACUFERI4
10-13-2017, 12:03 PM
I love this fuckings faggots https://imgur.com/a/6JAuD oosing every match https://imgur.com/a/lVmAR, @CrazyJay thanks u for left the game and leave us without updates and still updating that sick war legacy with SE units, that's so ridiculous, community stills loving SE and keeping it.

alternate
10-14-2017, 06:10 PM
I love this fuckings faggots https://imgur.com/a/6JAuD oosing every match https://imgur.com/a/lVmAR, @CrazyJay thanks u for left the game and leave us without updates and still updating that sick war legacy with SE units, that's so ridiculous, community stills loving SE and keeping it.

Lol, known cheater and pusher complains about cheaters. Irony.

FACUFERI4
10-16-2017, 01:19 PM
Lol, known cheater and pusher complains about cheaters. Irony.

Idk to who are you talking about

ISyncErrorI
10-16-2017, 01:49 PM
Idk to who are you talking about

LightForce is Ben and maxchiang. But I think Ben gave his account to Theoden.

nutsophast
10-18-2017, 05:50 PM
I would say it's theoden, the chance of maxchiang and/or Ben coming back is extremely low.

Slipnots
12-27-2017, 12:58 PM
Not mine, that was most likely Max.

Sebegg
07-07-2018, 05:44 PM
I have an account with a long email but I've forgot the password so I click I've forgotten my password so when I type my password in it doesn't fit in the box because it won't let me type my password and keep in mind that this is a thing in the code and not a bug that can be fixed by me