PDA

View Full Version : A Stick Fight Animation! (Mac2k)

mactwok
05-08-2008, 05:37 AM
Here is another animation that I made. It is a fight that I just did, it took me alot of time.
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x141/Jit_13/stickfight1.gif

C&C and also rate me.

mactwok
05-08-2008, 06:21 AM
Umm... Could you C&C and maybe rate me?

Dragonkof
05-08-2008, 06:25 AM
Umm... Could you C&C and maybe rate me?
its too slow, and not much to rate on.

maybe you should try with a faster frame rate?

mactwok
05-08-2008, 07:17 AM
Slow? Does'nt look slow on mine. Must be the Gif.

Automaton
05-08-2008, 07:40 AM
i cant even see it cuz im posting from school, but it doesnt look like many people are helping, so when i get back i can rate and C&C you. but i guess from these comments i can see that you should post in the beginners thread, and read a few tutorials.

Knightsy
05-08-2008, 12:25 PM
Theres Only Room For One Us In This Town !
Mac2k!!!!!

Automaton
05-08-2008, 01:14 PM
ok ive just seen it, and it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. work on the jerkyness, and use more easing then go from there.

mactwok
05-08-2008, 02:52 PM
Okay thanx, jrockpunk1.
I never knew there was a mac2k...

Justavoius
05-08-2008, 04:44 PM
it looked good 2 me

mactwok
05-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Thanks, Justavious. Could you rate me

Sherbet
05-09-2008, 04:44 PM
WOOOOO ANUDDER PHOTOBUCKET USER

and it is very good, but a little slow, the big kick near the end looked a bit weird to me, and as he throws him off screen, it goes a little choppy, but it looks ok otherwise. better than i could do lol

stickmaycry
05-10-2008, 02:56 AM
Ok..

You picked the right sticks and you got the right skills to use the sticks so..bravo on it.I also got to say..Have you ever actually studied science or either speed.Because you have to make it faster.The previous comments with out crits are the ones who can't animate as good as you and dosen't really know how to post.

You only have to be more cartoonic and also have to master the speed of realistic or even not realistic movements.Your frame speed is just alright.My tip..Add more frames (as in about 3-4) before punches and kicks or any other blows or attacks edit:When you jump and fall don't you think in the middle of the air just right when you fall you slow down?try adding more frames when you want to start landing just right after starting a jump.Try 1 frame for movements because it makes it look faster and you have to make small gaps (this does not effect the ``Add more frames,'' part.Search for my post at the bigginers section..

small edit to tips:After you attack and hit the opponent.Take about 2-3 frames before doing any movements when you finished your blow.Btw when you find my animation at the bigginers thread which is in http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1235607#post1235607 there..ok? the link..Go on it and see my animation.You can see and understand what I was typing above in an example.

xldo
05-10-2008, 03:20 AM
Hey I liked it! Would be better though, if you made it longer..

smish
05-10-2008, 04:09 AM
i liked it.i liked the movements.make it longer.NO1 HAS 2 AGREE WITH ME!

mactwok
05-10-2008, 04:55 AM
Thanks alot stickmaycry, I'll keep that in mind. I saw your anim and I like the cartoony style. Very good. It looked kind of stiff though, but good.
Maybe I'll continue my animation. I'll start right now.

Master2
05-10-2008, 07:44 AM
prety good! I like it!

mactwok
05-12-2008, 01:27 PM
Thanx, but is'nt there any thing I can improve on?

power fuse0
05-12-2008, 01:52 PM
Ok..

You picked the right sticks and you got the right skills to use the sticks so..bravo on it.I also got to say..Have you ever actually studied science or either speed.Because you have to make it faster.The previous comments with out crits are the ones who can't animate as good as you and dosen't really know how to post.

You only have to be more cartoonic and also have to master the speed of realistic or even not realistic movements.Your frame speed is just alright.My tip..Add more frames (as in about 3-4) before punches and kicks or any other blows or attacks edit:When you jump and fall don't you think in the middle of the air just right when you fall you slow down?try adding more frames when you want to start landing just right after starting a jump.Try 1 frame for movements because it makes it look faster and you have to make small gaps (this does not effect the ``Add more frames,'' part.Search for my post at the bigginers section..

small edit to tips:After you attack and hit the opponent.Take about 2-3 frames before doing any movements when you finished your blow.Btw when you find my animation at the bigginers thread which is in http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1235607#post1235607 there..ok? the link..Go on it and see my animation.You can see and understand what I was typing above in an example.

Nice Critique.
very well done :|...
lol
your avatar is now very very hot ;)
I well made your name stick xD

I second that on the animation.
btw

NeCrOdE
05-12-2008, 02:32 PM
it looks good (your better than me :heh: ) but you should ease the movements more, especially the kick.