PDA

View Full Version : Result of me animating for 30 minutes!

xomegax
09-12-2012, 01:13 PM
http://www.fileize.com/view/b04443b7-866/

All right here it is ^ please cnc!!! :3

neonFA
09-12-2012, 07:50 PM
The sound is very out of sync, make sure the sound is set to "stream" in the properties window, then you can sync the sound to your animation frame by frame.

All of the movements were too fast, and were quite choppy, the grab/throw move especially. Slow down and think about your movements, a shorter better quality animation will always outweigh a rushed, sloppy looking work.

UltiMatriX
09-13-2012, 02:41 AM
At the beginning of your anim , I observed that the Green stick kinda flashed black , then green ..
And like what NEON said , your SFX was not on the right frame or out of sync..
That's all..

xomegax
09-13-2012, 12:07 PM
The sound is very out of sync, make sure the sound is set to "stream" in the properties window, then you can sync the sound to your animation frame by frame.

All of the movements were too fast, and were quite choppy, the grab/throw move especially. Slow down and think about your movements, a shorter better quality animation will always outweigh a rushed, sloppy looking work.

I know it wasnt that good but yeah it was rushed and the sound I kinda messed up with that a little. So yeah....

Also Ultramatrix I think I accidentaly used black at some point so sorry bout dat.