PDA

View Full Version : Some shit...

Yun
09-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Been a while since I've been animating stick. [ Yup, I moved on... to ponies. ]

http://www.fileize.com/view/de3d5546-40d/

Something I've made in 10 minutes...

And this is what I've made for the animation crew... [ Warning : It's ponies. Don't like ponies? Don't even comment about it, then. ]

http://www.fileize.com/view/a60cc667-4ea/

Took a good 3-4 hours on this one. Yes, 3-4 hours.

CNC much appreciated.

Shensurei
09-12-2012, 03:15 PM
What is animate stick?
HOW DO MAKE ANIMATE STICK GOOD.

Dude, you have come quite a ways in these few months.

Newarmagedon
09-12-2012, 03:15 PM
Im sorry Yun, are u in the developing team of "My little pony or something, it looked like u were its creator or something, DAMN that was cool

Yun
09-12-2012, 03:23 PM
What is animate stick?
HOW DO MAKE ANIMATE STICK GOOD.

Dude, you have come quite a ways in these few months.

To me it doesn't look like it. I mean, it feels like my brush skills are leaving me. ;-;

Im sorry Yun, are u in the developing team of "My little pony or something, it looked like u were its creator or something, DAMN that was cool

Well I'm not. I'm in Double Rainboom, though. Thanks for the nice comment, though. ^^

Fluo
09-12-2012, 03:31 PM
Yun after not having seen a whole lot from you in a while I was actually pretty excited for this, and you definitely don't disappoint :D really excellent job. I don't think your brush skills are at all faltered, maybe just use a higher smoothing because at parts it looked rather wobbly due to the low smoothing.

Other than that the only thing that looked weird in the stick animation was the sword-stick thing in the last clip, but I'm going to just assume you didn't want to draw a sword :3

As for the dot collab part: fucking flawless. really great stuff :D upload more! and update your DA with anims every now and then :s

Yun
09-12-2012, 03:46 PM
Yun after not having seen a whole lot from you in a while I was actually pretty excited for this, and you definitely don't disappoint :D really excellent job. I don't think your brush skills are at all faltered, maybe just use a higher smoothing because at parts it looked rather wobbly due to the low smoothing.

Other than that the only thing that looked weird in the stick animation was the sword-stick thing in the last clip, but I'm going to just assume you didn't want to draw a sword :3

As for the dot collab part: fucking flawless. really great stuff :D upload more! and update your DA with anims every now and then :s

Yeah, I got lazy at the sword run. .v.
And thanks on the Dot comment. ^^ And I will update my deviantArt with some stuff later on.

Xero
09-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Nice yun, I liked the first test
PONIES ARE GAY!! srry had to get it out ^_^

Mr E
09-12-2012, 04:09 PM
Nice yun, I liked the first test
PONIES ARE GAY!! srry had to get it out ^_^
Hidden text lol
Nice animation! How did you do it with the ponies? If you drew it, I SALUTE YOU!

Yun
09-12-2012, 04:43 PM
The DOT one, I drew the body parts since the puppet itself really didn't meet the use I needed.

Xero, of course you'd say that. o3o

Mr E
09-12-2012, 05:10 PM
Puppets? o.O what the heck?

Amf
09-12-2012, 07:09 PM
physics were weired on stick figure guy and it was a teency bit stop n go. you said you moved onto ponies but it seems more like you down graded to them, it was just tweens and free transform althought i did really like the splatter of the cannon

Yun
09-12-2012, 08:17 PM
Trust me, the puppet rigs I use for ponies are actually pretty complex to use. And yes, I told you I'm rusty with stick figures. ;____;

Felucks
09-13-2012, 12:30 AM
I'm curious as to how complex these "rigs" are. Stick figure animation was better cause I'm biased to stick figures. I don't like ponies nor the animations people make, however if they make me laugh or are funny I'll take a look.

Yun
09-13-2012, 03:52 AM
You can download these pony rigs from the Double Rainboom website, but since you don't like ponies, I'll just say this : They have symbols of symbols within that symbol within another symbol with a large symbol of the overall symbol to be handled with.

Mr E
09-13-2012, 05:11 AM
Wow lol that is hard to do :P I STILL salute you pony master.

Shensurei
09-13-2012, 06:03 AM
You can download these pony rigs from the Double Rainboom website, but since you don't like ponies, I'll just say this : They have symbols of symbols within that symbol within another symbol with a large symbol of the overall symbol to be handled with.
SYMBOLCEPTION.

Mr E
09-13-2012, 06:09 AM
It says unexpected file format <: lol wait a second why am I intrested in ponies now? O.o Never had anything against them though lol.
Edit:Nevermind it works now

Tonuha
09-14-2012, 01:12 PM
Nice one, Yun... I like both... lol.
Poniesssssssssss ftw~

Yun
09-14-2012, 01:17 PM
Yeah you need CS 5 or over in order to open the pony rigs. ._.

Shensurei, my point exactly. xD

Thanks, "Violator". [ Saying it that way because it doesn't sound too weird when I say it normally. lol ]

Tonuha
09-14-2012, 01:21 PM
No problem, Yun. :p