09-17-2012, 07:44 PM
good job razor. i vote u :D

Razor-Sharp
09-17-2012, 07:49 PM
good job razor. i vote u :D

Thank you :D

Slicker
09-17-2012, 10:05 PM
Wow, you guys both did a great job! I had to watch them a couple of times to make sure I vote for the right person

@Dark Killer I feel like there were a lot of confusing moments. But overall, I was still entertain to keep my eyes on the screen. The only part that got my attention was when the other person got stab, and somehow ended up on the other side. That can be easily fixed tho. Keep up the good work tho, I love long fights.

@Zonicz I love the beginning of your animation. The spin and sword scraped to the wall. Not to mention the music sync when the person got got strike to the wall. The ending was the best part, a perfect finishing move. The only thing that I could think that went wrong is.. wheres's the sword! I really wanted to see more slashing ;D!! Good job tho

I vote for Zonicz. good fight guys

Razor-Sharp
09-17-2012, 10:21 PM
Really thank you Slicker!!! :)
Neckro 's anim is great too. i like his music and his anim is longer than me :)
Mine also has some parts that need to improve :(

caliph777
09-18-2012, 12:54 AM
Nice Razor Vote for you ^^

neckromorph
09-18-2012, 01:07 AM
nice job man, next time don't rush people in RHG battle, it gain them nervous, hard to do

Wow, you guys both did a great job! I had to watch them a couple of times to make sure I vote for the right person

@Dark Killer I feel like there were a lot of confusing moments. But overall, I was still entertain to keep my eyes on the screen. The only part that got my attention was when the other person got stab, and somehow ended up on the other side. That can be easily fixed tho. Keep up the good work tho, I love long fights.

@Zonicz I love the beginning of your animation. The spin and sword scraped to the wall. Not to mention the music sync when the person got got strike to the wall. The ending was the best part, a perfect finishing move. The only thing that I could think that went wrong is.. wheres's the sword! I really wanted to see more slashing ;D!! Good job tho

I vote for Zonicz. good fight guys
some guy deleta some part

Vinz
09-18-2012, 01:58 AM
hahaha, dark killer , i choose your song ,but i choose razor's, i love your song ,dark killer ,pirates of the carribean ,my theme song

neckromorph
09-18-2012, 02:07 AM
i think the rule say that, it have to be user name :/

Razor-Sharp
09-18-2012, 02:40 AM
nice job man, next time don't rush people in RHG battle, it gain them nervous, hard to do

Sorry guy!!! but i dont think i rushed u :confused: actually u finished before me.... but anyway u also did a great job!!!!:o

i think the rule say that, it have to be user name :/

Yeah, but alot of people here put their rhg name so...... :D

neckromorph
09-18-2012, 03:55 AM
Sorry guy!!! but i dont think i rushed u :confused: actually u finished before me.... but anyway u also did a great job!!!!:o

Yeah, but alot of people here put their rhg name so...... :D
yeh, i thought i not enought time so i delete some part,

kaizen
09-18-2012, 09:21 PM
the two of you did a great job i like your animation and I vote for Zonicz

Exavier-X
09-19-2012, 01:03 AM
razor i vote you.. my friend likes it.. he said its lightning power.. he loved the colors of your lightning.. you know.. its S.A.T.
btw i like your animation.. :)

Razor-Sharp
09-19-2012, 04:17 AM
Well i really thanks to u all for the appreciation!!! :D
i hope i can do better than this;)

neckromorph
09-19-2012, 05:30 AM
cs hah :D

Hokage
09-29-2012, 05:53 AM
wow i voted you [RAZOR] lol :p

Strike