PDA

View Full Version : MetalOxide(Sura) vs GuardedMist(Xylon)

GuardedMist
09-20-2012, 06:14 AM
RHG battle between my RHG, Xylon, vs Sura.

MetalOxide's = http://www.fileize.com/view/f7b2d88c-48a/ *Note: His animation is sick!!! So f*ckin awesome, a must watch!

GuardedMist's = http://www.fileize.com/view/7882aab4-33f/ *Note: My animation is a complete one, it's just that I'm too lazy to put the credits :D

Good luck to me and MetalOxide.

cutterguy
09-20-2012, 06:24 AM
I vote for metaloxide's, but guardedmist's was a good one too :)

MetalOxide
09-20-2012, 06:39 AM
I vote for metaloxide's, but guardedmist's was a good one too :)

thanks dude! like u said guardedmist's animation is good too :D

protospex
09-20-2012, 06:53 AM
i'll go for MetalOxide..hehehe..but generally you're all good.. i like ur anims..both of u..hehehe

kaizen
09-20-2012, 07:00 AM
i voted for MetalOxide
see this
yeah why
wtf lol i like this

cutterguy
09-20-2012, 07:09 AM
i voted for MetalOxide
see this
yeah why
wtf lol i like this

And your point is?

EmoSh33p
09-20-2012, 07:42 AM
i personally liked both! although metal oxide's was REALLY smooth i liked the concept of guarded's , i vote guarded! :D

Paxxy
09-20-2012, 12:34 PM
MetalOxide's was smooth but when they run, it was really slow so if you make it faster it will be PERFECTED! Not that it's bad or anything. Guarded mist's may have been not that smooth but I like the timing and slow motion so I vote Guarded. Nice battles to both of you!

Sh0tgun
09-20-2012, 01:51 PM
Oxide's animation was smooth, but some motions seemed a little... unnatural.

Mist's animation was stylish and had more dynamic attacks, but not as smooth.

Personally I prefer Mist's.

Kon
09-20-2012, 05:10 PM
i cant tell whos is better because metaloxides isnt working for me :/ cant vote yet

Razor-Sharp
09-20-2012, 06:33 PM
Both of u guys did a great job.
metelOxide's anim is smooth and nice angles, but one thing like shOtgun said is some movements look alil bit unnatural.
GuardedMist's anim show alot of attacking moves but there's seem a bit confusing at the end...
Anyway i vote Mist's
Nice job both of u :D

Vincent - X
09-20-2012, 06:41 PM
i8 vote for Gaurd, his animation has more actions and movements, i understand the animation is not complete finish but still,
it's still a little better in my opinion so yeah i vote for him, but yeah both are good :)

Kon
09-20-2012, 07:22 PM
OK so some cnc... lets see what i spotted in these...

Metal yours was very good... it had some minor problems but nothing to to big...
The good: it was very smooth and well planned it had decent angles had a song and pretty enjoyable to watch :)
The bad: the movements were a bit unnatural and the physics were lacking, there seemed to be very little force behind the attacks but that could be your style i dont know, you could have used a background
and The summary: i enjoyed watching yours and you only have a couple things to work on that i can see

Guarded I enjoyed yours as well... but of coarse few animations are without error
The good: it was very fun to watch with good physics and decent effects, i like that it had a background which made it a bit more fun to watch
The bad: it could use a bit more smoothness and your stick structure was a bit wobbly, the angles need some work and the end was a bit confusing
and The summary: this was fun to watch and could use a bit more time in a few things

my conclusion: although i enjoyed both i think im going to have to vote for guarded just because metals movements were unnatural and had little force. this was a hard choice though

Op34
09-20-2012, 08:36 PM
I vote for MetalOxides
both animation are great but MetalOxides's animation is smooth and the last part is funny man

Sura: see this..
Xylon: yeah why..
(sucker fire punch to the face) XD

and great job you guys :D

Vinz
09-20-2012, 10:33 PM
nice,metal oxide is longer and smoother ,i choose metaloxide :)

Pickup
09-20-2012, 10:57 PM
i like both anims..
but votes for _ _ tal_ _ ide :p
metal oxide.

Solo
09-20-2012, 11:18 PM
nice,metal oxide is longer and smoother ,i choose metaloxide :)

This sounds so wrong. >>

I voted Metal.

MetalOxide
09-21-2012, 12:31 AM
Thx for the vote guyz :D

Kanga-B
09-21-2012, 12:37 AM
i vote guarded, because metal had some unrealistic moves and particles, it was smooth but guarded was double times better

RF.Kira
09-21-2012, 03:27 AM
i vote guarded, because metal had some unrealistic moves and particles, it was smooth but guarded was double times better

Whaaaat? Didnt you see that he has awesome effects, but the moves was pretty slow...
Metal: BG SONG+ SFX+ FX AND PARTICLES +Angles= Pretty Cool
-BG -Slow movements and combos= Dayum.. Could have been better.

Guard: BG +SFX +ANGLES +Combos and pretty cool sword= Pretty Cool
-Smoothness -Combo (uhmm what do you call this, ohh yeah) force -BG SONG= cool

I'm gonna be honest... I cant pick one... lol Metal was pretty cool, but Guard was pretty cool too. But I cant actually understand the combos in guard, dont know why maybe because it lacks the kind of force to me....

Yukio
09-21-2012, 05:42 PM
Guardedmists was better to me some parts of oxides was weird like how the walked into dynamic attacks
Voted mist

Nobody In Particular
09-22-2012, 12:53 AM
I vote MetalOxide.

His is just better.

Zatike
09-25-2012, 06:51 PM
very close both really good but i went with metal oxide because it was more fluid

MetalOxide
09-27-2012, 06:10 AM
thx for the cnc and vote guyz!