PDA

View Full Version : N-M-E vs tsukubane (forfeit)

frNME
09-21-2012, 05:32 PM
Well the due date passed a while ago and there's still no sign of tsukubane anywhere. I've been waiting patiently for a while. My battle is very much unfinished but tsukubane seems to have quit so here it is:

http://www.fileize.com/view/1bdf294b-2a6/

Slicker
09-21-2012, 05:35 PM
u shudve finished it, while waiting for him at the same time lol

frNME
09-21-2012, 05:37 PM
Yeah, in hindsight I realized that I totally could have... but then we add the factor of my procrastination so...

tsukubane
11-11-2012, 05:39 PM
So uh yeah I'm back beaches. I kinda forgot all about this, my house burned down, marriage stuff, real life fighting, blah blah blah, other stuff that's only half true. Well anyway how would you feel about reopening the match. By the end of the week I'll have my part done or at least more then you have. It's only for you know a show of good faith and if you want we could have a rematch afterwards. I'll think of it as a challenge. If a get it done by the end of the week you reward me, if I fail you call me a sucky noob or something to that effect. What do ya say? You in?

Purp3L
11-11-2012, 06:09 PM
I would love for him to do that. You should man... You should....

tsukubane
11-16-2012, 08:44 PM
I'm working on it right now. I'll probably just post it in here tomorrow. I'll post it tonight if I finish it, which I'm not sure if I will or not.

frNME
11-17-2012, 03:40 PM
Oh I didn't even realize that you replied to this. Sorry for not responding. I see that you posted it. I have no problem with that. If you want a real rematch we can have one.