PDA

View Full Version : (MUST SEE)The chronicals of a warrior chapter 2

Samy Ichiro
09-29-2012, 12:15 PM
story: our protagonist samy ichiro had lost with one punch to his brother but he finds that wasnt his brother.he was an evil wizard named jangar that took control of the brother s body then he go to train to became powerfull and defeat the evil jangar and bring his brother back
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZceUTF3tio&feature=youtu.be
ENJOOOOOOOOOOOOOY
dont forget to comment :D

Zive
09-29-2012, 01:27 PM
Cool, I loved the effort ya put into the story and all. Although it was a sort of... confusing story, a story at all is better than none! While some transitions looked a little awkward with the text, the most important thing is that I see a lot of passion coming from you! Just having that makes anybody a good animator, having potential to create even better things!. Hope to see more, and keep up the good work!

Samy Ichiro
09-29-2012, 02:47 PM
Cool, I loved the effort ya put into the story and all. Although it was a sort of... confusing story, a story at all is better than none! While some transitions looked a little awkward with the text, the most important thing is that I see a lot of passion coming from you! Just having that makes anybody a good animator, having potential to create even better things!. Hope to see more, and keep up the good work!
thaaaaaaaaaaaank you.you gave me a boost with those nice words thank you thank you and i promise that i will make a legendary 3rd episode :D

Rafah
09-29-2012, 07:06 PM
i liked your style, keep improving

Samy Ichiro
09-30-2012, 09:43 AM

sir yes sir

Samy Ichiro
09-30-2012, 02:17 PM

chapter 3 is already finished hope you like it