PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Last Mages

stone
10-01-2012, 02:04 PM
http://www.fileize.com/files/28e690e1/422/finalfantasylastmages.jpg (http://www.stickpage.com/finalfantasylastmages.shtml)
The fourth and final animation of 4day 2012!

Inspired by the classic game series Final Fantasy; watch as two of the last mages battle to the death!
Created by: Terkoiz!

Yun
10-01-2012, 02:23 PM
The most epic, mind-blowing animation that I have ever seen by Phil yet! I think I just came 3 times while watching that. @o@

Chewy
10-01-2012, 02:36 PM
This is without a doubt Phil's best 4Day animation yet. I got such insane goosebumps watching this. The animation, the effects and the music were just perfect.

Tocksique
10-01-2012, 03:13 PM
I just LOVEED the effects in this one. Also, seeing mr. red was hilarious X)

stone
10-01-2012, 03:13 PM
IKR, it literally blew my mind as well. So much feeling, emotion and drama!

Xero
10-01-2012, 03:21 PM
best of all 4 day anims...ever...

Yun
10-01-2012, 04:14 PM
Let's just see what Phil will come up with for the next 4Day 2013. [ If there will be one. ]

Mikematic
10-01-2012, 04:32 PM
Well just got back from the ER, I seizure'd pretty bad, the foam was everywhere.
The doctor says I should stay away from Phil's animations for a while....
But i'm good now! :)

ActiveFrame
10-01-2012, 05:20 PM
So guess what I watched this animation and I was like .....I cant COMPREHEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so I got my dad and showed him and he fainted I was like what happened and he said I CANT COMPREHEND
and I said me too < : o

btw amazing work phil I love my days at stickpage

TrulyEpic
10-01-2012, 05:30 PM
I'm sure Phil will soon be scouted by one of the legendary gaming company (Sony, Capcom etc) if he hasn't already. hope he still continues doing stick animations when that time comes. once again the masterpiece of this animation cannot be over emphasized. (i can't get enough)

Op34
10-01-2012, 06:55 PM
even though I'm a final fantasy fun too this is the most epic battle I've ever seen

balistiik
10-01-2012, 08:31 PM
the effects and choreography were amazing
and emotional ending was emotional

DanmarK
10-01-2012, 11:33 PM
the best.

+Omega
10-02-2012, 12:05 AM
The most epic, mind-blowing animation that I have ever seen by Phil yet! I think I just came 3 times while watching that. @o@

This is without a doubt Phil's best 4Day animation yet. I got such insane goosebumps watching this. The animation, the effects and the music were just perfect.

I just LOVEED the effects in this one. Also, seeing mr. red was hilarious X)

IKR, it literally blew my mind as well. So much feeling, emotion and drama!

All of that. At once. In one super awesome animation.

I can't express it in words! :)

mx
10-02-2012, 02:50 AM
HOLY SHIT.
This animation is fucking perfect.

Rade
10-02-2012, 04:10 AM
I can't describe the emotion I was feeling, like, my head was literally 2 inches away from the screen! Most epic animation that I have seen.

Vincent - X
10-02-2012, 04:21 AM
best i ever seen in stickfigure animation, see this is why i always said Mr.Terkoiz is the king, he just didn't show you what he's capable of yet but he is the man, this is the best part ever, love it :)

Rafah
10-02-2012, 04:36 AM
i loved it, thanks phil for making my day better! lol

JeehoonDevil
10-02-2012, 05:35 AM
How does he manage to top himself over and over again? Amazing, so much inspiration.

Chewy
10-02-2012, 08:03 AM
^I'm asking myself that too lol. It's like he gets better every 4Day

sclero
10-02-2012, 08:42 AM
The best part was that when the camera revolves around the two mages.
really awesome effect..
*goes to try that in flash >_>

THE RISER
10-02-2012, 02:13 PM
LOL...and i thought that topstick was phil best animation :rolleyes:...althoght im not sure i fully understand how it ended because it was laggy because of that 3D scen...how did he did it ?...its defnetly not flash !!!

Kingster7
10-02-2012, 05:35 PM
lool its says pooridge :L
I loved this anim, it nearly blinded me with its awesomeness

TrulyEpic
10-02-2012, 06:02 PM
LOL...and i thought that topstick was phil best animation :rolleyes:...althoght im not sure i fully understand how it ended because it was laggy because of that 3D scen...how did he did it ?...its defnetly not flash !!!
if you're familiar with the Final Fantasy series you will understand. the white mage cast the spell doom on the black mage. Doom is a spell that kills you instantly when the timer reaches 0. (it seems the black mage did not know that doom was cast on him while he was frozen). that's why he just fell down dead with a somewhat surprise look on his face

THE RISER
10-03-2012, 11:35 AM
i dont know...i watched some of final fantasy movies and saw the trailer of the 13th part of the game and they all were science fiction...no mages !!!:confused:

[K2]
10-03-2012, 02:16 PM
so im not a big fan of this line style but he made work in this anim. Not my fav 4 day anim(Mines grafight V) but definatly awsome. I wish he would go back to the old style like fl vs. steal or fl vs. tntl. that kind of style was in my opinion the bestit was like a mix of realistic line a brush... what you guys think?

TrulyEpic
10-03-2012, 05:49 PM
;750844']so im not a big fan of this line style but he made work in this anim. Not my fav 4 day anim(Mines grafight V) but definatly awsome. I wish he would go back to the old style like fl vs. steal or fl vs. tntl. that kind of style was in my opinion the bestit was like a mix of realistic line a brush... what you guys think?
personally i prefer this style much (line), much more than the older style (brush). I'm a sucker for the simplicity and smoothness of the line tool (i love it).
@The Riser: look at the older final fantasy; besides if you observe more closely at the new ones, they have magic in them just a little different.

Sprite97
10-04-2012, 07:04 AM
Yet again Phil has made yet another masterpiece, my favourite anim of all time <3

DuhNerd
10-18-2012, 09:42 AM
Can someone tell me what is the spell that makes the black mage die after 60 seconds?

TrulyEpic
10-18-2012, 12:14 PM
Can someone tell me what is the spell that makes the black mage die after 60 seconds?
it's called Doom spell.

balistiik
10-19-2012, 02:02 AM
i dont know...i watched some of final fantasy movies and saw the trailer of the 13th part of the game and they all were science fiction...no mages !!!:confused:

You obviously haven't seen the FIRST final fantasy (which is what the animation was based off of)

Snuggz
10-19-2012, 04:44 AM
this was amazing, terkoiz's effects in this makes miccool look noob, but miccool is still awesome

tornado
10-20-2012, 01:19 PM
wow people in this thread are still talking about this epic animation. But i have to admit he did a awesome job on it with the effects and the movement and well everything!

AlphaMan
10-20-2012, 08:10 PM
Hey what's that time thing pose to be?

Nobody In Particular
10-21-2012, 05:13 AM
Epic circling fight scene is epic.

One of Terkoiz's best in my opinion.

Hey what's that time thing pose to be?

If you'd read the earlier comments, you'd have the answer.

Stickly
11-21-2012, 04:53 PM
all i can say is....... *faint*

stickmakerflash
11-22-2012, 04:34 AM
He used that face reactions that he first made in his RHG with Thunder. MOST EPIC STICKFIGURE ANIMATION EVER! well, this is second to Oscar Johanson's Castle. Anyways, ROCK HARD Phil!

Salt
11-22-2012, 05:16 AM
He used that face reactions that he first made in his RHG with Thunder. MOST EPIC STICKFIGURE ANIMATION EVER! well, this is second to Oscar Johanson's Castle. Anyways, ROCK HARD Phil!
Umm no it's not, as an animation it's much better than castle. As a story, well that depends on your point of view.

Alien
11-22-2012, 09:00 AM
Even though this is the best animation of a single person-(with no job) all over the internet, it is just stickfigures after all, but wat da heck, id hire him

FocusFa
11-22-2012, 09:17 AM
Umm no it's not, as an animation it's much better than castle. As a story, well that depends on your point of view.
isn't that mostly depends on opinion?
anyways, at this point i agree with stickmakerflash, even when it comes to animation, then i liked the castle series way more than i did with the FF tribute, but i still really liked the FF tribute a lot, awesome effects and movements.

stickmakerflash
11-27-2012, 06:25 AM
Even though this is the best animation of a single person-(with no job) all over the internet, it is just stickfigures after all, but wat da heck, id hire him

I think someone from an animating company, group, or something should hire him. I think Phil can do better than Stickfigures...

Alien
11-27-2012, 03:40 PM
Actually, i thought he said he sucks at drawing. In his tutorials, he said he cant draw good.

And phil does faces and angles better than any other human on earth. He must have a super computer to run that file.
Cuz if i tried to make something like this with all of its smexy bitmaps, vectors, effects and double framing....my computer would
be rapped.

KyZ
11-27-2012, 05:22 PM
Phil's actually an amazing drawer, if you've watched some of his livestreams he often tends to do full-body anims which are perfect to detail. He has real potential as a full-time animator.

CRAZY JAY
11-28-2012, 01:16 AM
I think someone from an animating company, group, or something should hire him. I think Phil can do better than Stickfigures...

Stick Figures is an art style and in some cases the required skill to create realism can be harder then full body. Its like telling a breakdancer hes good he could be a ballet dancer.

THE RISER
11-28-2012, 05:40 AM
Stick Figures is an art style and in some cases the required skill to create realism can be harder then full body. Its like telling a breakdancer hes good he could be a ballet dancer.

yup...bleach isnt more epic than the FF last mages !

stickmakerflash
11-28-2012, 07:20 AM

hmmm... I see your point, Crazy Jay. But it won't be hard for him to study a new animation style since he already has wide knowledge about flash and other animating stuff. Then, he could continue his new skill. Anyway, sometimes it's just based from the opinion of the readers.

(uh oh... reply from admin. did I do something wrong?)

Praetorain
12-07-2012, 01:49 PM
The best animation I have ever seen from Philips.

stck master
12-08-2012, 10:32 AM
you got some awesome stuff but what you use to make it?

graymaster
12-08-2012, 05:04 PM
hmmm... I see your point, Crazy Jay. But it won't be hard for him to study a new animation style since he already has wide knowledge about flash and other animating stuff. Then, he could continue his new skill. Anyway, sometimes it's just based from the opinion of the readers.

(uh oh... reply from admin. did I do something wrong?)

No. It's just that many people like to defend animating stick figures because there is nothing wrong with it, yet people think to see it as lower than animating anything else.
And Terkoiz does do many other things, he does fullbody extremely well and I have seen a 3d animation from him. So yes, he can do other things and he does.

stickmakerflash
12-09-2012, 06:24 AM
It's just that many people like to defend animating stick figures because there is nothing wrong with it, yet people think to see it as lower than animating anything else.
And Terkoiz does do many other things, he does fullbody extremely well and I have seen a 3d animation from him. So yes, he can do other things and he does.

So True

Praetorain
12-09-2012, 07:32 PM
you got some awesome stuff but what you use to make it?
Macromedia flash 8,very obvious.

Sniperthe0ne
12-11-2012, 01:42 PM
O.o ummm so yeah here i am first time ever signing onto stick page. use to play flash game here but that was in a time when i did not really know what goes into them so it was cool but you know. so anyways i come on here the first thing i see just..... blew me away like wow i have seen stuff on stickpage youtube but god damn you sir are amazing and if i can get half as good as you some day i would be honored. got to cheak out the site now but i wont be stripteased if you like one of the best here but no matter either was amazing stuff.

Praetorain
12-16-2012, 12:39 PM
Comment
This is the best stick animation I have ever seen in my life!The style of Phil was amazing, I love the effects,the background and that monster too!You Phil,deserve to win the Game Tribute Legion.The perspective effects is just amazing, I love how the music matches the fight.The animation was very smooth and I like that!The facial expressions are good and the details in the animation made jaw drop!This animation is so flawless man!I want to be like you, like seriously!You showed alot of potential in this animation.

creativepants
01-01-2013, 05:46 AM
that was sooo epic!!!!!!!!

FirEboY
01-05-2013, 10:11 PM
that animation was totally awesome!! TO-TA-LLY but i thought color mages were fighting like black mage red mage white mage etc...

Lif3sGood
01-08-2013, 11:23 AM
I do not know what to say.. That was just SO AMAZING?! SO F***ING AMAAAAAZIIING!!!!

crunchyfun1
01-30-2013, 07:22 PM
That was mind blowing. One of the best animations I've seen yet O_o