PDA

View Full Version : FLLFFL(Alfa) vs PULSE

stone
10-01-2012, 02:07 PM
http://www.fileize.com/files/da5afbb7/fc6/fllfllvspulse.jpg (http://www.stickpage.com/rhgbattle11.shtml)
The third animation of 4day 2012!

FLLFFL (Terkoiz) takes on Pulse in this RHG battle! May the best animator win!
Created by: Terkoiz!

TrulyEpic
10-01-2012, 05:24 PM
as usual Terkoiz never disappoints, yet another great/Masterpiece animation.

ActiveFrame
10-01-2012, 05:25 PM
Dont Fuck with Phil
im just sayin

MadMirrors
10-01-2012, 05:34 PM
What happens after this,because alfa Terkoiz is a little older, do you think he's gonna get hurt a lot more in his upcoming battles,He's already lost one limb will he lose another?

Purp3L
10-01-2012, 05:46 PM
They said in the chat, that he has a new idea for an RHG, but you never know

Op34
10-01-2012, 06:50 PM
This is awesome man every one will do anything just to win :)

Sharp
10-01-2012, 11:36 PM
Favourite animation of 4day, I loved it :D

DanmarK
10-01-2012, 11:44 PM
a true master. .

el logano
10-02-2012, 06:10 AM

I can't wait to see this. Alfa had a good run.

MoH
10-02-2012, 06:14 AM
FLLFL is the stick!!! But whyyyy did he had to lose his arm?!

sclero
10-02-2012, 08:49 AM
I don't understand why does he torches his arm when it gets ripped off..
it would rather give him more pain isn't it...??
EDIT:
oh and btw did anyone notice that there was NO DOUBLE FRAMING in this animation.

Yun
10-02-2012, 08:58 AM
You should know why he was burning his arm at the end... Unless you are REALLY young.

The reason why is because he needs to stop the bleeding or else he will bleed out. So he cauterizes it.

Also, we probably saw his progress videos or livestreams. So yeah, we know he doesn't double frame now. :I

EDIT : New RHG? I'd doubt that. Everyone now wants Terkoiz to have FLLFFL to have a robotic arm. But new RHG? I don't know. :<

FocusFa
10-02-2012, 09:02 AM
i really like this animation, had very nice angles, the only thing i actually didn't like was the music, but that most likely just my opinion

that would be a sweet idea

moh, maybe the animator thought the idea was nice and would flow through the animation, which probably explains why he did it

Camila
10-02-2012, 09:41 AM
I'm agreed with yun Phil and everyone loves his RHG too much to let him go just like that, but he'll just add new things to it

FLLFFL 4 EVER

Draves
10-02-2012, 10:07 AM
yeh I highly doubt he'd change his RHG
my theory is he'll just get a cape like Shanks from One Piece does and be all badass n shizz lolololo

JanRavnik
10-02-2012, 10:09 AM
I loved this animation SOOO much, but where can I see Loopys anim?

Salt
10-02-2012, 10:52 AM
the hand cutting scene; probably the most memorable scene made by terkoiz....

Sadko
10-02-2012, 11:16 AM
"Hand cut scene" geddit

MoH
10-02-2012, 11:19 AM
I agree with Yun... a robotic arm would be nice

Tocksique
10-02-2012, 12:02 PM
I agree with Yun... a robotic arm would be nice
Sadly, it won't happen. I already asked him about that during his livestream and he said-and i quote "Robot arm? Eww! Fuck no, I might just, you know, retire" And I was like " DON'T RETIRE! IF ANYTHING, MAKE FLLFFL BE A LEGEND USING ONE ARM ONLY OR SIMPLY CHANGE YOUR RHG!"
So, yeah.....

Vincent - X
10-02-2012, 12:04 PM
I'm not sure what Terkoiz is up to with that of "cuting" his arm just to saved him but i gotta agree with you guys, either he's heading for a cyborg arm to strengthen his RHG farther or perhaps something unexpected like bionic and engineering stuff, but i doubt it's gonna be something that involves in technologies and cyborg, possibly :)... but yeah whatever he is up to, i know it's gonna be something bad ass that will just perfectly suited him and his skills combine with his Jet Sword, he's be the King of Stick-Figure soon, love his work :)

Grim
10-02-2012, 02:22 PM
Hilarious that some people don't know he cauterized the wound. On irc too.

Purp3L
10-02-2012, 03:44 PM
You should know why he was burning his arm at the end... Unless you are REALLY young.

The reason why is because he needs to stop the bleeding or else he will bleed out. So he cauterizes it.

Also, we probably saw his progress videos or livestreams. So yeah, we know he doesn't double frame now. :I

EDIT : New RHG? I'd doubt that. Everyone now wants Terkoiz to have FLLFFL to have a robotic arm. But new RHG? I don't know. :<

Well, like Tock said, He might be retiring, plus about the robot arm? Guess hes not getting a robotic arm, lol

Sadly, it won't happen. I already asked him about that during his livestream and he said-and i quote "Robot arm? Eww! Fuck no, I might just, you know, retire" And I was like " DON'T RETIRE! IF ANYTHING, MAKE FLLFFL BE A LEGEND USING ONE ARM ONLY OR SIMPLY CHANGE YOUR RHG!"
So, yeah.....

Camila
10-02-2012, 03:52 PM
Waaaaiiittt rreeettiiiirrrreeeeeeee!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!eleven!!!!1 !!!

Hell no, I mean alfa is a legend, it's not just make him retire D: he's badass enough to fight with one arm ; - ;

Equinox Fox
10-02-2012, 03:55 PM
The true question is, if he does retire.
Where does the legend continue?

MadMirrors
10-02-2012, 04:02 PM
If that happens then he need a student some to pass on his knowledge to,but he's not that old,nah he's not done yet there is still a so much more he needs to do before he retires or even dies, he has to become king and face Andre where it all began.

Camila
10-02-2012, 04:51 PM
EXACTLY what he said ^ ^

MadMirrors
10-02-2012, 05:02 PM
I also agree, what she said ^

xDonnyx
10-02-2012, 05:32 PM
I thought FLLFFL said he was done killing after the battle with D.But when he knocked Pulse unconscious he could of left the fight a victor but instead he drags the guy to a cliff and had the intentions of drop him to his death.Did FLLFFL just break his promise, either that or he was out of character.

AlphaMan
10-02-2012, 05:41 PM
If I see Terkoiz retiring I could just die right away!

Purp3L
10-02-2012, 05:58 PM
I thought FLLFFL said he was done killing after the battle with D.But when he knocked Pulse unconscious he could of left the fight a victor but instead he drags the guy to a cliff and had the intentions of drop him to his death.Did FLLFFL just break his promise, either that or he was out of character. Man, I was justgonna ask that!

Tonuha
10-02-2012, 06:08 PM
I didn't see anyone say something about a robotic arm... But... Oh well this would be damn cool. And IF he will make another RHG, we can make a collab called FLLFFL 4ever XD that would also be cool.

EDIT: WHAT?! RETIRING?! ;-; Nooooo...
Well, maybe he'll just do it like a boss: Retire and stop posting animations. Then come back in 6 months with the most epic stuff EVER. Just to make us have a heart attack and stuff.

MadMirrors
10-02-2012, 06:35 PM
I thought FLLFFL said he was done killing after the battle with D.But when he knocked Pulse unconscious he could of left the fight a victor but instead he drags the guy to a cliff and had the intentions of drop him to his death.Did FLLFFL just break his promise, either that or he was out of character.

Pluse was gonna gonna try to kill him either way, but he didn't kill him pluse blew him self up to kill fllffl and failed, why would let some one like that live?
He had the mans to do anything to win.

FireKingViper
10-02-2012, 06:45 PM
I heard the name for his new RHG was gonna be Zomax

MadMirrors
10-02-2012, 06:54 PM
Any evidence to back that up?

FireKingViper
10-02-2012, 07:16 PM
not really just heard it from somwhere.
cant remember though.
sorry

FireKingViper
10-02-2012, 07:20 PM
Nevermind i looked it up and it was fake.

goteks613
10-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Don't double post bro

Camila
10-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Oh well.... I noticed something really important ( I'm the kind of person that thinks the RHG are alive xD) alfa's personality when he faced thunder was waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy more different than in this battle against pulse, idk he just wasn't acting like Alfa, and knowing Phil's ideas, there must be a reason to do it, he loves to know his enemies' stories. But idk it's just a theory, he'll make flash backs or something about alfa's story

I remember that he said that he was going to make an animation about who's he, how did he get his name and stuffs like that

_Revenger
10-02-2012, 09:45 PM
yea , i backup camila's words !!

FLLFFL this time was very sad at the beginning , it looks like he was surprised when pulse came at him ...

and i think he was just defending himself !

well not sure though , just my opinion .

Irian
10-03-2012, 12:25 AM
Phil should animate something about FLLFFL that isn't RHG.

Random example: Alfa retires for 5-10 years, and has a son who gets kidnapped.He then he has to train himself back up again...and get his arm fixed up to save him.
You know.

MadMirrors
10-03-2012, 12:30 AM
FLLFFL had to kill pluse,pluse wasn't gonna let it go,I know FLLFFL acted differently but maybe he knew he hand no choice, I'm hoping for FLLFFL origin movie. And h got into rhg and even show him signing up knowing the risk and should also include other rhg he meets but not fight doing the same thing he;s doing and it later speeds up and he's like a little less active and he seems new rhg. Or something.

balistiik
10-03-2012, 01:16 AM
Oh well.... I noticed something really important ( I'm the kind of person that thinks the RHG are alive xD) alfa's personality when he faced thunder was waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy more different than in this battle against pulse, idk he just wasn't acting like Alfa, and knowing Phil's ideas, there must be a reason to do it, he loves to know his enemies' stories. But idk it's just a theory, he'll make flash backs or something about alfa's story

I remember that he said that he was going to make an animation about who's he, how did he get his name and stuffs like that

well from what I recall, Phil said something about alfa's becoming an old grumpy guy (hence the personal change) I'm not entirely sure
as for an origin story for alfa, that would be boss I'd love to see RHG's greatest veteran's past

MoH
10-03-2012, 06:23 AM
FLLFFL had to kill pluse,pluse wasn't gonna let it go,I know FLLFFL acted differently but maybe he knew he hand no choice, I'm hoping for FLLFFL origin movie. And h got into rhg and even show him signing up knowing the risk and should also include other rhg he meets but not fight doing the same thing he;s doing and it later speeds up and he's like a little less active and he seems new rhg. Or something.

Work on you're grammar and a FLLFFL origin movie would be pretty nice

MoH
10-03-2012, 06:24 AM
Phil should animate something about FLLFFL that isn't RHG.

Random example: Alfa retires for 5-10 years, and has a son who gets kidnapped.He then he has to train himself back up again...and get his arm fixed up to save him.
You know.

Let Phil think of his own idea's

Sadko
10-03-2012, 06:29 AM
Moh you should work on your grammar.

Pin
10-03-2012, 06:36 AM
FLLFFL had to kill pluse,pluse wasn't gonna let it go,I know FLLFFL acted differently but maybe he knew he hand no choice,

I've been meaning to comment on you, about your kill theory. Alfa said after D, he'd never kill again. Which he never did. He actually has never killed his opponent except Gel Synthe and Slice [Benman became Gel]. (Even with drifts, if you go frame by frame, alfa puts the scythe into the ground instead of killing him. Just a spoiler.) I don't see why he'd kill Pulse (before he went beserk.) Pulse was just a fighter, and after pulse lost that should have been it. I don't think alfa planned to drop pulse, atleast not to kill him, but THEN pulse went out of control, i think thats when alfas intent changed, because then he became angry and tried his hardest to make him let go. Which in the end, led to him HAVING to kill pulse. Alfas original intent was not kill Pulse. You're describing your point of view as a viewer more than being in Alfa's position. He went from, "Who is this kid." to "Hes not too tough." So he defeats him. But then towards the end, Pulse changes into something uncontrollable, witch had to result in death, but the death was also suicide because in the end Alfa didn't kill him, he couldnt. And he knew it, he had to lose his own arm inorder to watch pulse kill himself. I dont see this as a win, I see this as Alfa got lucky.

Also when thinking on alfas back story, think about his sword, that he left at the end of D's RHG. Where is it? ;)

Salt
10-03-2012, 07:01 AM
this is getting alot of controversy..

JanRavnik
10-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Lets just wait I guess and see what comes out :3

THE RISER
10-03-2012, 01:29 PM
too bad phil is not online all the time to answer all these questions :(

PS:always check his RHG page he may update it one day:confused:
http://www.fluidanims.com/rhg/Terkoiz

JanRavnik
10-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Fluidanims is dead...he will not change that, becasue he CANT

Purp3L
10-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Pretty sure he cant update on a site that doesn't exist anymore, who would check it? No offence.

Edit:

Some say he's been searching for those strong enough to break the blade and end his own reign of destruction, others say he'd been searching for the hammer that formed the ordnance itself. Others rumor that his quest is to create another weapon of destruction. No one really knows, in fact. I see that FLLFFL has not been stopped, it says here that if someone breaks the sword he will be stopped. So i took a look at the fight thinking Pulse broke his sword, to me suprise, he did not...... Looks like this isn't his last battle after all, I believe he is planning something. It also says there's a hammer involved in the story that can break the sword.

Tocksique
10-03-2012, 03:38 PM
I've been meaning to comment on you, about your kill theory. Alfa said after D, he'd never kill again. Which he never did. He actually has never killed his opponent except Gel Synthe and Slice . (Even with drifts, if you go frame by frame, alfa puts the scythe into the ground instead of killing him. Just a spoiler.) I don't see why he'd kill Pulse (before he went beserk.) Pulse was just a fighter, and after pulse lost that should have been it. I don't think alfa planned to drop pulse, atleast not to kill him, but THEN pulse went out of control, i think thats when alfas intent changed, because then he became angry and tried his hardest to make him let go. Which in the end, led to him HAVING to kill pulse. Alfas original intent was not kill Pulse. You're describing your point of view as a viewer more than being in Alfa's position. He went from, "Who is this kid." to "Hes not too tough." So he defeats him. But then towards the end, Pulse changes into something uncontrollable, [B]witch had to result in death, but the death was also suicide because in the end Alfa didn't kill him, he couldnt. And he knew it, he had to lose his own arm inorder to watch pulse kill himself. I dont see this as a win, I see this as Alfa got lucky.

Also when thinking on alfas back story, think about his sword, that he left at the end of D's RHG. Where is it? ;)
*Which...
That's all I wanted to say.... X)

Julermud
10-03-2012, 04:05 PM
Phil told me that Alfa, was getting old and grumpy....so he wants to protect himself :3

i was like o.O

Camila
10-03-2012, 04:11 PM
loved your analization pin

cuddy
10-03-2012, 04:30 PM
Oh gawd that first person view at the cliff, that was immense!

I agree with Pin, It looked like to me that when pulse dropped, Alfa was pulling him up, however, Pulse just kept hitting (grabbing his face and turning into a light monster thing) when he was saving him.

Irian
10-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Let Phil think of his own idea's
well, duh

Looks like this isn't his last battle after all, I believe he is planning something. It also says there's a hammer involved in the story that can break the sword.

So clearly Alfa's going to go hunt down Thor and kill him

MadMirrors
10-03-2012, 06:11 PM
what other rhg has a hammer other than Andre no one, Andre is gonna have to take FLLFFL OUT.

Purp3L
10-03-2012, 06:45 PM
well, duh

So clearly Alfa's going to go hunt down Thor and kill him

Well it looks like he is going to, douche

Pin
10-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Actually there are probably PLENTY of Rhg's with hammers, but they're never known, or the creators never show up again, so no one really knows if the RHG exists or not.

Irian
10-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Well it looks like he is going to, douche

sorry I'm not trying to offend you or anything

Quik
10-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Alright I'd like to add to the whole FL not killing ppl thing...

If you notice in the animation when FL got his sword taken he had dirt in his hand...
It looks cool but there was a reason he did that... He used the dirt to muffle the jet blast he used on Pulse which would normally maim him but instead just created a blinding shockwave...
Thus proving he wasn't even trying to maim him...

Also I'd like to say he didn't turn into a monster... Pulse's power is to expand light... If you notice he expands it rapidly through his hands to cause them to fly at his opponents but he also when he grabbed FL's leg and did that blinding flash that temporarily knocked FL out it was actually him expanding the light through his face as a scream... Which if you look closer is EXACTLY like the face he used when he supposedly turned into a "monster"... When he was "turning into a monster" he was actually just charging up a super charged light blast that was too powerful for him to hold in and caused him to explode...
Pretty much it's clear his objective was to kill FL no matter what so he basically grabbed FL as much as he could to bring him with him...

So yeah, I may have over complicated things but fuck it...

Camila
10-03-2012, 10:31 PM
Actually it was a very good explanation :D

I'm surprised 0_o

Grim
10-03-2012, 10:52 PM
sorry I'm not trying to offend you or anything

Pretty sure he's joking bro. And Quik it was a little over complicated but I get the gist of what you mean. Also I noticed the dirt too. Thought I was the only one

terkoiz
10-03-2012, 11:13 PM
I love all of your input! Just to clear two points though:
• I won't be changing my RHG
• Arm thing won't change.
• This is not a straight story, 1 to 13.

balistiik
10-04-2012, 12:16 AM
I love all of your input! Just to clear two points though:
I won't be changing my RHG
Arm thing won't change.
This is not a straight story, 1 to 13.

soooo
alfa's gonna have only one arm forever :0
(also those are 3 points)

Camila
10-04-2012, 03:30 AM
Yessssssss

I can die in peace now. ; w ;

MadMirrors
10-04-2012, 04:38 AM
Don't you dare die before I kill you first,@<@ in rhg.

Leokill
10-04-2012, 04:50 AM

If you notice in the animation when FL got his sword taken he had dirt in his hand...
It looks cool but there was a reason he did that... He used the dirt to muffle the jet blast he used on Pulse which would normally maim him but instead just created a blinding shockwave...

Also I'd like to say he didn't turn into a monster... Pulse's power is to expand light... If you notice he expands it rapidly through his hands to cause them to fly at his opponents but he also when he grabbed FL's leg and did that blinding flash that temporarily knocked FL out it was actually him expanding the light through his face as a scream... Which if you look closer is EXACTLY like the face he used when he supposedly turned into a "monster"... When he was "turning into a monster" he was actually just charging up a super charged light blast that was too powerful for him to hold in and caused him to explode...
Pretty much it's clear his objective was to kill FL no matter what so he basically grabbed FL as much as he could to bring him with him...

So yeah, I may have over complicated things but fuck it...

Quik doesn't mess around when he's fanboying about Terkoiz.

But yeah, this was probably my favorite 4 day release.

Nanite
10-04-2012, 06:05 AM

Actually he put the dirt onto the jet so that it would be used as some sort of projectile so that he could knock Pulse away. I've never seen FL's sword do a jet blast that could maim anyone.

Leokill
10-04-2012, 06:08 AM
Actually he put the dirt onto the jet so that it would be used as some sort of projectile so that he could knock Pulse away. I've never seen FL's sword do a jet blast that could maim anyone.

Terantula vs FLLFFL ...

Lol. It wasn't that effective looking though.

Quik
10-04-2012, 06:15 AM
You've never seen FL vs Terantula...

e - e

Oh wait Leo's got dis...

Nato_
10-04-2012, 06:32 AM
dude alfa vs terrantula was so beast, this one probably beat it, it was so epic and intense. if there is gonna be a new rhg for terk then there should be a goodbye FLLFFL collab tribute.

Op34
10-04-2012, 06:35 AM
FLLFFL (Alfa) Is definitely the greatest swordsman in the stick word :D

Grim
10-04-2012, 08:59 AM
if there is gonna be a new rhg for terk then there should be a goodbye FLLFFL collab tribute.

Didn't he just post saying there wouldn't be -.-

Purp3L
10-04-2012, 10:27 AM
Didn't he just post saying there wouldn't be -.-
Thank you for posting this, i thought i was gonna go crazy having to repeat things someone has already said.

Camila
10-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Lol I can't wait to see what will Alfa do with one arm, I'll be waiting for the next battle >:3

Don't you dare die before I kill you first,@<@ in rhg.

Ohohohoho I don't think that'll happen *baws face*

Leokill
10-04-2012, 12:01 PM
Lol I can't wait to see what will Alfa do with one arm, I'll be waiting for the next battle >:3

Ohohohoho I don't think that'll happen *baws face*

You mean what he wont do now that he has only 1 arm? ...

I really don't see any new amazing possibilities that open up when you lose an arm, lol. (Unless you get a replacement of some sort.)

Camila
10-04-2012, 01:22 PM
You mean what he wont do now that he has only 1 arm? ...

I really don't see any new amazing possibilities that open up when you lose an arm, lol. (Unless you get a replacement of some sort.)

I wouldn't understimate Alfa, if he's on his feet holding his sword (even if he's holding it with his mouth), he's DAMN DANGEROUS

[K2]
10-04-2012, 01:29 PM
Like i said on the other thread i wish he would bring the brush style back fl and steal was one if my favorite styles/ movie i would want terk to go back to that style excited to see whats next outa terk

eXtreme247
10-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Yeah ALFA is dangerous no matter what one arm or not

balistiik
10-04-2012, 03:34 PM
I wouldn't understimate Alfa, if he's on his feet holding his sword (even if he's holding it with his mouth), he's DAMN DANGEROUS

(even if he's holding it with his mouth)

his mouth
but how would he use the jet part holding it in his mouth
(I like how this is turning into a what will happen to alfa disscusion)

Tocksique
10-04-2012, 03:39 PM
OK! Alfa with one arm would make much more of a legend then he already is. Think about it....he'll be like Michelangelo in don's parallel universe in TMNT

EDIT: This is what I was referring to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMwtQmB6L_Y&feature=plcp

Camila
10-04-2012, 04:51 PM
but how would he use the jet part holding it in his mouth
(I like how this is turning into a what will happen to alfa disscusion)

with his tongue duh! (lmao xD), but yeah... like that >_>

OMG TOCKSIQUE! I LOVE TMTN xD

Skyshark
10-04-2012, 07:03 PM

Eventually Alfa's going to be the badass equivalent of the Black Knight from Monty Python. He'll just be a torso, but he'll still own people by jumping around and stabbing dudes in the ankles.

Irian
10-04-2012, 08:17 PM
OK! Alfa with one arm would make much more of a legend then he already is. Think about it....he'll be like Michelangelo in don's parallel universe in TMNT

EDIT: This is what I was referring to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMwtQmB6L_Y&feature=plcp

Omg I always thought that was such a dark episode in comparison to the rest...but yeah that show's awesome :3

Nanite
10-04-2012, 09:47 PM
Terantula vs FLLFFL ...

Lol. It wasn't that effective looking though.

Yeah, I saw that, but he only burnt TNTL's face. Unless you mean that move where he uses his jet to get free from the tentacles.

Anyway, if he used the jet purely on Pulse, it would do nothing but burn him and it wouldn't knock him back. The reason the jet freed him from the tentacles when he was fighting TNTL was because there was little room inside, therefore, the pressure inside would be greater allowing the jet to build up more air pressure by heating the air up inside.
*SCIENCE*

How FL survives? I have no idea, but it probably has something to do with being badass.

RF.Kira
10-08-2012, 06:56 AM
Phil, You shouldn't retire, you are an awesome animator, everyone is looking up to you and to every awesome animators out there. Why don't you make ALFA be a Legend with only one arm! Maybe fight stone's RHG with ALFA using only one arm or something....

renZen
10-08-2012, 07:03 AM
guess alfa will be damn hard if he uses 1 arm and battles andre.

GMR
10-08-2012, 09:57 AM
^ true. I look up to terkoiz so much! You can't retire!!!! Please! NOOOO!! Think of all your fans!!!

Camila
10-08-2012, 12:08 PM
DUDE! he already said he'll not retire! xD

and don't understimate alfa guys, he'll get something in his arm to replace his lost and even ih he doesn't he'll still kick youth's ass

THE RISER
10-08-2012, 12:11 PM
yeah but he said his arm will stay like that ?

Camila
10-08-2012, 12:26 PM
Yes he did

THE RISER
10-08-2012, 12:27 PM
so...he is not replacing his arm...thats what im trying to say !

GMR
10-08-2012, 01:34 PM
DUDE! he already said he'll not retire! xD
Oh, alright. I didn't see that. XD

Loopy
10-08-2012, 11:52 PM
oh wow lotta stuff on this thread lol, It's interesting how you all interpret it, but why do you all make pulse seem evil ;-;

anyways, I guess i'll contribute lol

-idk if anyone noticed this, but terkoiz said "it's not a straight story 1 to 13" he was referring to his battles, but FL vs Pulse is number 12, so he mentioned a 13th battle
(oooh suspense)
-he did that dirt thing to blind him lol
-if we're getting technicallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll here, technicallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy terk challenged me, because originally, I had asked him to join my clan, but he then made a clan (original name was gonna be like sock polishers or something lol) to rival us, so we warred, so the battle is cause Phil IS REBELLIOUS AND STOOPID AND SHULDA JOYNED MEH CLAN STOOPED, and honestly idk how to interpret phil's rhg battle, considering he made it and there's a boat load of possibilites he could have made it go, but some people said like "FL was suprised to see Pulse" well so long as we're taking guess's as to what he was thinking (honestly I don't think he really had a definite plot plan in mind when he made it but meh) if I had to guess, I wouldn't say he was suprised, he probably knew he would be fighting, possibly he was nervous
but considering there was a good ol' possibility of Pulse blowing up and destroying the world (hint hint if you read my rhg story you'd see "Pulse, because of the possibility of him going supranova, he is targeted by some extremely high powered individuals to try and get him off the planet in order to protect it") I think FL knew he would probably have to kill him, and was sent to destroy pulse, and was probably a little sad, having to probably kill someone, after vowing no more killing, and nervous at the possibility of failing and destroying everything, so he was kind of at a cross roads, may be why he was different then in FL vs thunder (I still think he was just a grumpy old man who forgot to have his tea, just throwing out ideas for a possible plot plan if there actually is one lmao) although Pulse probably didn't know FL's intentions, and that's why he ended up freaking out and jazz, causing him to expend huge amounts of light energy, making him almost go supra-crazy-cat-balls, and in a last attempt, so he wouldn't destroy the world, instead of going supranova (because if he did, the cliff would not have blown up, the entire world would have) he expended a huge amount of light energy, killing himself, as to not kill everyone

^watch that be wrong lol
(btw in my battle things will take a different turn)
#suspense

RF.Kira
10-09-2012, 04:07 AM
^Lawl thats awesome xD

Camila
10-09-2012, 06:05 AM
Oh my loopy... Now I see everything so clear 0-0

Salt
10-09-2012, 09:59 AM
sooo, where is loopy's part....

Purp3L
10-09-2012, 10:43 AM
As you can see, he said he didnt make it... Well not really lol he said it in a different way

THE RISER
10-09-2012, 01:26 PM
so...the next battle for FL will be the last :confused::(

acb
10-09-2012, 02:52 PM
He's not the best animator in my eyes, but he sure does come up with great originality!

GMR
10-09-2012, 07:03 PM
^ Don't agree with this. To me, phil is the best animator of this time. Just my opinion.

RF.Kira
10-10-2012, 04:50 AM
^ Don't agree with this. To me, phil is the best animator of this time. Just my opinion.
There is always gonna be someone better! You have to live with that! Yeah Phil is awesome, but somebody out there can become greater than he is, that is the life of an animator... lawl in my opinion only...

neckromorph
10-10-2012, 10:19 AM
There is always gonna be someone better! You have to live with that! Yeah Phil is awesome, but somebody out there can become greater than he is, that is the life of an animator... lawl in my opinion only...

not only life of an animator, it a way of life of evere thing, nobody is the best

renZen
10-10-2012, 10:24 AM
well thats right .

THE RISER
10-10-2012, 10:29 AM
yeah one day someone will come and rule the throne of animating after phil !

Camila
10-10-2012, 01:59 PM
I'lldo it!!! in 20 years or something xD but I'll do it!

Kiryu
10-10-2012, 05:40 PM
^ Well, you have one supporter already :o

MadMirrors
10-11-2012, 11:52 PM
If I can I'll destroy that kingdom

Camila
10-12-2012, 04:18 AM
If I can I'll destroy that kingdom

Not till i die >:3

Nanite
10-12-2012, 04:51 AM

He would probably be the best stick animator, but definitely not the best animator in general, there are those people that work at pixar, the guys who make anime, and as an example for an indie animator we have Sunny (I actually forgot his name) Kensei too, Breaking Rust was epic, and he would have improved by this time if he continued animating after Breaking Rust.

Also, Phil's gonna replace fLLFfL's arm with a sword, yes, thats right, a sword.

renZen
10-12-2012, 05:28 AM
well sub were talking about stick animators here. dont join pixar or ect. here.
well maybe guz is better , i guess. theres a lot .
EDIT: oops , sorry my bad sub . i was wrong . -_____-

atlantisgoose
10-12-2012, 05:38 AM
There is no one great or small... What one has, the other might not have!!! I enjoy everyone's animation, because every animation has something new!!!

THE RISER
10-12-2012, 11:50 AM

if you ruled that throne...let me be your secritary !

yasir stick fan
10-12-2012, 12:28 PM
yep a true master hey can you send me a link to download an animation file plz do!

yasir stick fan
10-12-2012, 12:29 PM
u musilm good i m too my name is yasir and plz do give a link to download an animation file!:)

Camila
10-12-2012, 12:30 PM
lol but phil doesn't have a secretary...... right? >_>

MadMirrors
10-12-2012, 06:56 PM

That's what I was planning.

THE RISER
10-13-2012, 06:47 AM
lol but phil doesn't have a secretary...... right? >_>

well...if you do it...that would be new !

renZen
10-20-2012, 08:02 AM
well just wishing terkoiz will be animating w/ brush cuz he's better and more awesome with it.

Pin
10-20-2012, 10:03 AM
Terkoiz is very good with line, but i also prefer his brush style. I like brush animators a bit more than line, i don't know why, something about the way brush looks in an animation vs what line looks like is always better. I dunno.

THE RISER
10-21-2012, 01:31 PM
i think i know what ALFA should do...he should contact with dr.rama (dabigE13's RHG) and tell him ask him for the formula that regenerate limbs !

JayTM
10-21-2012, 02:04 PM
I kinda wanna see Pulse's RHG battle but i doubt it'll top Terkoiz, no offence D:

If he used brush, it would've taken a long time, so i actually see the point in using line for bigger projects, but it kinda looked a little sketchy.
I personally prefer & suggest brush, because like what Pin said, it just looks significantly better in a sort of way.

THE RISER
10-21-2012, 02:10 PM
loopy (pulse creator ) never made his part :/

Cedric
10-21-2012, 03:31 PM
loopy (pulse creator ) never made his part :/

Bullshit.
Don't talk without knowing, youngster.
Loopy hasn't finished his anim yet, but he sure has made something.

Purp3L
10-21-2012, 07:52 PM
Doesn anyone ever read previous comments, or bother to even look back...? He said he was gonna finish his part already.

Pin
10-21-2012, 08:19 PM
I kinda wanna see Pulse's RHG battle but i doubt it'll top Terkoiz, no offence D:

If he used brush, it would've taken a long time, so i actually see the point in using line for bigger projects, but it kinda looked a little sketchy.
I personally prefer & suggest brush, because like what Pin said, it just looks significantly better in a sort of way.

Actually, with most animators, line is a actually longer to animate with, since brush covers with quick strokes that are easier to line up as for line youhave to position it correctly, also this anim was made with tons and tons of motion tweens making it a even longer process.

Julermud
10-22-2012, 01:14 AM
Actually, with most animators, line is a actually longer to animate with, since brush covers with quick strokes that are easier to line up as for line youhave to position it correctly, also this anim was made with tons and tons of motion tweens making it a even longer process.

You don't have to place them perfectly :D you can like press the control button Ctrl and move around each limb so it places perfectly. it isn't faster or longer in anyway. but the result is good :D
(my moment <3)

xDonnyx
10-22-2012, 04:15 AM
Btw what is FLLFFL Sword made out off(I bet it's made of Vibrainium).

Reforna
10-22-2012, 07:19 AM
Ouch...losing an arm.. just ouch

Camila
10-22-2012, 08:46 PM
guys...

I... REALLY REALLY REALLY REAAALLLYYYY need to know the NAME of the music used for this, if someone knows, please let me know ;-;

balistiik
10-22-2012, 08:50 PM
All I know is its made by 9 inch nails (go look it up on google)

Xero
10-22-2012, 08:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWak7r7E6_4
You're welcome cami.
Now give me your money.

Camila
10-22-2012, 08:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWak7r7E6_4
You're welcome cami.
Now give me your money.

:I

*gives 5 bucks to xero*

YOU WIN THIS TIME!
WOOOT I LOVE YOU THANKS!!! <3333!

Salt
10-23-2012, 03:12 PM
Are you guys still discussing this whole thing?

Camila
10-23-2012, 03:49 PM
Are you guys still discussing this whole thing?

nah... it's pretty much done :3

*reads ahmad's user tittle*

<____________< ..... sup :3

TAG Pieguy
10-24-2012, 04:37 PM
I asked phil this but he didnt answer for some reason so does Alfa wear pants? cause i dont think he does!

Camila
10-24-2012, 04:53 PM
Unless you're making fullbody, it's not necessary to draw clothes to an stickman, considering that all of them have clothes on >__>

why did u question this anyway?

TAG Pieguy
10-25-2012, 12:07 AM
because i just cant picture what clothes a old fighter could wear, its impossible! maybe he wears suspender belts?

Salt
10-25-2012, 11:20 AM
I asked phil this but he didnt answer for some reason so does Alfa wear pants? cause i dont think he does!
no, all stick figures hang out butt-naked

THE RISER
10-25-2012, 03:17 PM
they dont even have butts...do they ?

TAG Pieguy
10-25-2012, 04:23 PM
oh cool i always thought they did you have put my mind to rest......Var' bene

Nuclearinsanity
10-30-2012, 09:29 PM
They are called StickMen for a reason...

And I always saw alfa in an old, well-worn yellow shirt and Khaki pants, mabye now with a hearing aid :P

Agcreed
10-30-2012, 09:39 PM
He won as usual terkoiz your the best and when I make my rhg I will keep fighting until eventually I get owned by yoyo or u....god ima be destroyed!

Exavier-X
10-31-2012, 10:48 AM
at 1st, when i saw the previous comments before about Alfa retiring i was like "No No No NO!!! Alfa should not retire.. He's my huge and real inspiration!!" Then after reading few of the comments that Alfa is not retiring and not replacing his arm.. I was relieved that Alfa is not gonna retire.. But yeah, maybe someone will be coming in the near future and can surpass Alfa.. This is like the saying "There is always someone better".. :3.. All hail Alfa.. you will be a legend forever.. :)

Agcreed
10-31-2012, 04:55 PM
at 1st, when i saw the previous comments before about Alfa retiring i was like "No No No NO!!! Alfa should not retire.. He's my huge and real inspiration!!" Then after reading few of the comments that Alfa is not retiring and not replacing his arm.. I was relieved that Alfa is not gonna retire.. But yeah, maybe someone will be coming in the near future and can surpass Alfa.. This is like the saying "There is always someone better".. :3.. All hail Alfa.. you will be a legend forever.. :)

...he retired?.....CRAPPP NONONONONO THIS CANT BE HAPPINING!!!!or wait I'm confused by ur coment is he or not?

10-31-2012, 05:35 PM
He hurts and fights but doesn't kill.
"Im done killing."

- Alpha

Exavier-X
10-31-2012, 08:45 PM
@Agcreed, he is not retiring.. iv red all the comments and understand the situation.. :D

Imada
11-01-2012, 09:07 AM
I always thought he was retiring and he would make one last RHG battle after Pulse

balistiik
11-02-2012, 11:19 AM

Worshippers
Worshippers, everywhere

MadMirrors
11-02-2012, 07:58 PM
Its not simply that they're better,its that they are original and unique.

Imada
11-30-2012, 03:15 PM
No offense Terk, but your drawings are gettin a little rusty now that I watch It. Very good flow etc and I love how you did the waves

12-15-2012, 03:33 PM
well amazing anim but i saw one small mistake http://www.truploader.com/uploads/12_15_2012/019122terkoizstuff.JPG (http://www.truploader.com) huge foot

thrustister
02-01-2013, 07:12 AM
afla is my favorite rhg, he's good, wise, and old, but that does not mean he's going to lose another limb.

Armageddon
02-01-2013, 07:39 AM
lol i don't even think it should be called rhg for phil. There's no battle. He just animates his and the other doesn't. like terrantula or thunder and now pulse lol

correct me if im wrong though, my facts could be crooked

Skiepher01
02-01-2013, 09:09 AM
lol i don't even think it should be called rhg for phil. There's no battle. He just animates his and the other doesn't. like terrantula or thunder and now pulse lol

correct me if im wrong though, my facts could be crooked

Actually pulse is working on his

InfamousBonk
02-01-2013, 01:58 PM
Actually pulse is working on his

I thought you were supposed to work on it at the same time and each one delivers on the due date.

Damian
02-27-2013, 02:56 PM
As I was rereading trough the thread it says that whoever breaks his (Alfa) sword will be destined to beat him. Well, Yoyo(Hyun) broke his Jet Sword, right? Was Phil even in on that at the time? He could have said to Hyun, "You have permission to break it.", or something.

RisingNoa21
05-01-2013, 02:51 AM

Alfa's quite an RHG but he does need to rest,his 40 year old body won't last more battles

Amf
05-01-2013, 05:19 PM
loopy won the battle imo

Loopy
05-01-2013, 05:36 PM
As I was rereading trough the thread it says that whoever breaks his (Alfa) sword will be destined to beat him. Well, Yoyo(Hyun) broke his Jet Sword, right? Was Phil even in on that at the time? He could have said to Hyun, "You have permission to break it.", or something.

hyun won

Salt
05-01-2013, 11:20 PM
Oh my god guys you are way to extreme fanboys. So what if hyun broke alfa's jet sword in a battle, or if he lost his hand here, or any other rhg related shit. It's just a damn stick fight animation that was very well made.