PDA

View Full Version : Break dancer (full body)

Houdini
05-09-2008, 05:52 AM
Hello

Heading say's enough, im getting hungry now

Break dancer.swf (http://antiup.net/view.php?id=65412275227Break dancer.swf)

edit: OMG why is it slower on antiup :(, i cant be botherd fixing it..

mint
05-09-2008, 05:57 AM
Too choppy, but maybe thats because its too slow. The hat was wobbly too.

Houdini
05-09-2008, 05:59 AM
its slow ye :(, well, u'd kinda expect it to be wobbly when his spinning.. no wait, i see what u mean

EDIT: i should increase teh frames and put it on again, but i cant be stuffed now.

Tawnik
05-09-2008, 06:15 AM
It's nice,really nice,msn ?yahoo ?icq ?

Houdini
05-09-2008, 06:36 AM
thx my msn is in my profile, but if ur like me, u'd be lazy to go there its leon_kev@hotmail.com

Ssjbryando
05-09-2008, 06:36 AM
Don't worry, he copied it. =]

Its from a tutorial. That shows movements, its the 100% same character, and the 100% same movements. he just took it from a tutorial. don't take all the credit your self at least credit the one who gave you the tutorial >:C

FAKER! O_O

If you made the tutorial, which you probably didn't, then forget what I said. and If Im wrong, which im pretty sure im not, also forget it.

Houdini
05-09-2008, 06:42 AM
umm.. a tutroail is there to help u and the tutorial did say to copy teh character also nor did i take any credit or ask for it... btw i dnt know who made teh tut.

mr.misfortune
05-09-2008, 06:57 AM
umm.. a tutroail is there to help u and the tutorial did say to copy teh character also nor did i take any credit or ask for it... btw i dnt know who made teh tut.

You should have said you used a tutorial.
Although, it doesn't really matter, they're there to help. But, not saying anything and just taking all the credit is quite a poor act.

Also, try to type with proper grammer and spelling.
"You" instead of "u".

Houdini
05-09-2008, 07:07 AM
actually to be honest, i wanted to know the guys name that made the tut so i can put his name down but i had no luck, it never came accors to me that i could just write "i used a tut"

well, right now im doing a full body (without a tut) that i'll post up here. :)

Ssjbryando
05-09-2008, 07:18 AM
Yea I know =P but Copying the exact frames is not really.. yeah. why post it? its just a copy of someone elses thing, and not saying a name, also.

Then I get the feeling your doing it on purpose... You know what im saying >_> there is no way to C&C on this, since we are just C&Cing on that dude on Newgrounds animation. the only thing I can say is, look a bit better at the frames, and try to copy them except =P

Houdini
05-09-2008, 07:28 AM
yeah thats why i didn't ask for C&C :P, from what i remember teh tutorial was about his "style" of animating, it just shows how to draw full body people and stuff and he used a break dancer for a example