PDA

View Full Version : Need HALP!!! Vampire goary theme flash

demon30
05-09-2008, 04:26 PM
OK so i've decided that i want to make a big movie (or at least a medium one) like for 1-2 mins...

it's going to be Demon-Vampire-Blood-Goary-ish style and i suck at drawing backgrounds or items so i need a little help...

i need a really cool throne (for the main char at the begining) i need some windows, like glass, medival windows for a big dark room. and also some cool backgrounds, in vampire style or like more futuristic for outside preferably at night...

i will try doing these myself but i don't think they'll be good so plz help if you can. The theme is like HELLSING... well more or less.

If you have good ideas about the movie and wish to help i will very appreciate it...

Edit: also swords or guns may be needed. i have a traced desert eagle and some sword pictures but if you have Devil May Cry type of swords the may come in handy. ^^ much appreciation.

Edit #2: The stickmen are going to be skinny and tall... kinda... head size will be proportional to the body. and actually i will be really glad if someone joined the project. I would appreciate it even more if someone good would join the project. I don't think that and Epic will join a noob like me but if somebody actually i will die of happiness. (that would be my 14th death =) i'm a freak)

O,,O vampire smiley!!!

P.S.
sorry if this thread is in the wrong place

Sawc
05-09-2008, 05:27 PM
General help get.

Sawc
05-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Only a mod can.

Sawc
05-09-2008, 06:07 PM
No, wait for it to be moved.

Request
05-09-2008, 07:53 PM
you misspelled gore my friend.

Ssjbryando
05-09-2008, 08:24 PM
LOL, the last 7 posts where. FREAKING UNNNEEDED. Uhm yea. uh D: Try to check some pictures or something on google, like throne. and try to draw it like that, or yeah like =\ Practice makes perfect man! >:3 I can't really help. since its not really my biggest Specialty

Rather Cheesy
05-09-2008, 08:55 PM
If you can't draw something, Google a picture of it and trace [NOT BITMAP TRACE] over it so it looks like everything else and not out of place. Also you can try change small designs on it to make it look how you want it to, for example, changing the end of the arm rests from simple knobs to be skulls by drawing a skull then placing it over the knob.

EDIT: It takes some time, and takes alot of practice for it to look perfect, but it will be well worth it.

demon30
05-10-2008, 12:22 PM
i know ^^ i have the sword and a desert eagle but throne is REALLY hard to find >.<

Desert eagle.swf (http://antiup.net/view.php?id=2515613090desert eagle.swf)

oh ye and i know those posts were VERY useless >.< sorry i was sleepy yesturday and didn't think straight.

All the thrones face forwasrds but i need one that would face sideways! =(

Rather Cheesy
05-10-2008, 01:38 PM
Heres a good one to trace
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/3/7/7/7/7/6/webimg/73361762_o.jpg

I Googled chair side view and go this. You'll have to do some editing while tracing it to make it looks right, but its got the general shape you're after.

The sword you drew look pretty nice for animation, but the desert eagle looks weird, it looks like you squished it with free form...

demon30
05-10-2008, 02:16 PM
Well yeah i know abuot desert eagle >,,> i did squish it because it was too big for the swf window... oh wait i could have made it bigger >.< well whatever =) too late for that... anywas thanks for te chair, i'll try my best on it.