Harleyg
10-07-2012, 08:10 AM
Hahaha that was just sooo bosss!!!!

goteks613
10-07-2012, 12:12 PM
That was good snuggz. I liked the audio too. Great job

dabigE13
10-07-2012, 12:58 PM
well it was good... but it wasnt realistic lip sync. your mouth can use like 20 different positions in one conversation. this only had one. for example, if you use an L word your tongue will hit the roof of your mouth. say "log" slowly, you'll realize you need your tongue up there! perhaps you need to say "fire", you'll touch your top teeth to your bottom lip to say it! elongate the word fire! ffffffffffire you need to bite your lip to do it! so just pay attention to what your mouth does and itll look way more realistic! :) i pretty much stared at my friends mouths every time i spoke with them just to get better at it!

Snuggz
10-07-2012, 02:14 PM
yeah yeah DabigE13 thanks for the heads up, I was thinking of doing that, but in this case I just wanted to get a rough understanding of how the mouth moves. So I just did the syllables for this. But yeah I'll try to work more on that in the future. Sooo anyway thanks again for the tip, those were actually great examples by the way, it gives me alot to think about. ^ _ ^

dabigE13
10-07-2012, 02:31 PM
yeah yeah DabigE13 thanks for the heads up, I was thinking of doing that, but in this case I just wanted to get a rough understanding of how the mouth moves. So I just did the syllables for this. But yeah I'll try to work more on that in the future. Sooo anyway thanks again for the tip, those were actually great examples by the way, it gives me alot to think about. ^ _ ^

lol ofcourse! ill be looking out for the next lip sync by you! :3

flashfree-k
10-07-2012, 11:58 PM
well i could see the wide mouth opening but i never saw the moth curl or roll up into i ball you know what i am saying ?