PDA

View Full Version : Order/Chaos

Zennyzen
10-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Hello, I was wondering, is chaos available? It's locked in "chains" when I go to a multi-player match and since campaign is not yet ready, this would be the only way. It says that I can purchase it through paypal, but I'm not sure if it would be included in the alpha for free testing. I just would like to know if this is purposeful or not. If we couldn't use it in MP for any reason, maybe a chaos tutorial or practice match would be cool? Thanks, and I love the Alpha.

Tecness2
10-08-2012, 11:02 PM
You must buy the Gold Membership to use the chaos class.
From the one game I've played against them, the units are as followed
SwordWraith = A suicide bomber
Archidon = A Bone Thrower
Monk = ???
MagiKill = Skeleton Mage
Spearton = A dude with a big shield and an axe. (In replacement for shield wall, he has charge)
Shinobi = ???
Flying Crossbow = A flying archer
Giant with Rocks = Giant with a club.
Oh, and the wall the workers are able to build, is a tower for chaos. It shoots green glop.

Zoss777
10-09-2012, 02:53 PM
Hi I have chaos and the other two that the guy before didn't mention are medusa who has an expensive nuke and can spit area of effect venom pools and a crawler or cat that have buffed combat skills in packs and are fast

Dracus94
10-09-2012, 07:08 PM
Crawlers seem kind of underpowered, as my swordwrath could take 2 on at a time. Though that was without pack mentality.

Tecness2
10-09-2012, 07:19 PM
Crawlers seem kind of underpowered, as my swordwrath could take 2 on at a time. Though that was without pack mentality.
Oh yeah? Play against brock. He'll eat your face with mass cat things.

pink444
10-09-2012, 08:38 PM
From the 3 games I've played with them they seem tougher than playing against order.

but that may just be because I don't have much experience in playing them.

Harra
10-09-2012, 09:31 PM
The only game I have played against Chaos was quite easy. Suicide bombers are really weak. Same with crawlers. The only really good unit I saw is Medusa.

Tecness2
10-09-2012, 11:19 PM
I feel, as though the juggernaut, when toe to toe with a spearton, is a little overpowered.

CRAZY JAY
10-10-2012, 02:50 AM
You must buy the Gold Membership to use the chaos class.
From the one game I've played against them, the units are as followed
SwordWraith = A suicide bomber
Archidon = A Bone Thrower
Monk = ???
MagiKill = Skeleton Mage
Spearton = A dude with a big shield and an axe. (In replacement for shield wall, he has charge)
Shinobi = ???
Flying Crossbow = A flying archer
Giant with Rocks = Giant with a club.
Oh, and the wall the workers are able to build, is a tower for chaos. It shoots green glop.

All the Units are listed in and what they can do In this section under - How to Play

Greygrey7
10-19-2012, 09:06 AM
Yes i agree Chaos is a little underpowered but it makes up for lack of amazing units for low cost (Archer, monk, Spearton, Flying crossbow etc.) in its crawlers, medusa, and dead. Crawlers are good for taking on big land armies. Medusa can help by taking out those pesky flying crossbows quick along with appling a pretty good poison. And dead..... well what cant i say it has a great range and through upgrade it can poison at huge range to set up a maul from the crawlers.

although other than those..... ur dead

Greygrey7
10-19-2012, 09:09 AM
In a battle order vs chaos

Side:Chaos

the turning point is crawlers and 2 dead

if u mass crawlers and get pack mentality and 2 dead to take out crossbow you will win very very fast

(just go for miners and you will stop them from getting money for heavy units)

Side:Order

Castle archers are an amazing way to deal with these pesky chaos along with spearton and maybe a monk to heal like they do and you can easily stop them from over powering you

Triss
12-15-2012, 02:35 PM
Well, Chaos are different from Order. During 10 vs 10 battle, chaos has a low % of winning (Bombers get blasted away by Magikill). But if it;s 1v1-5v5, I found it DAMN hard to fight chaos section. Especially those Jugger Knights. During halfway through game, I almost get pwned by them. Fortunately got E-Giants in time :P

So my point is: Chaos focus on dominating, as fast as possible.
Order focus on countering, and group attacks.