PDA

View Full Version : Ideas or things you want to see made/improved

firewalker
10-08-2012, 07:25 PM
Me personally I would enjoy a champion unit like a order or chaos only unit that is like a safeguard or devastor to the user and opponent also a co-op campaign

_North
10-08-2012, 07:34 PM
This belongs in the suggestion's thread

firewalker
10-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Sorry not used to this yet

Peconi
10-10-2012, 06:24 PM
It would be good if they able us to play chaos race in a mission in campaign and add some special castle abilities and auras

Halorocks99
10-11-2012, 12:02 AM
well, i would love to see some Hot keys. like Unit grouping, or to make units stop, push Back-Delete, or to reatreat, push R. also adding AWSD scrolling, and not just arrow keys.

Tecness2
10-11-2012, 12:26 AM
WASD are currently used for stuff. QWE are spells (in order, Q = left, W = middle, E = right) and G = garrison, H = hold position, S = stop, etc.

Bladed Fire
10-20-2012, 10:10 PM
It's good if the Marrowkai is able to summon deads and Spearton is able to throw spears(like Stick War) and Meric is able to form a wall(to block some damage and transfer it to heal).

Bladed Fire
10-20-2012, 10:11 PM
I would like to see another race other than Order and Chaos.

Tecness2
10-21-2012, 03:25 AM
Use the EDIT POST button, it's at the bottom right of your post.
Marrowkai & Magikill should be able to summon mini-crawlers & mini-swordwrath (to a maximum of 4, each one costing .5 population).
Spearton should be able to throw his spear for a weak ranged attack (5 can kill 1 flying crossbowman) to deal with the annoying flying guys.
Meric should not be able to form a wall.

It would be cool if there was a third race, but that would take a few months to make (or a few weeks...It would take a long time)

Bladed Fire
10-21-2012, 08:01 PM
Speartons should also be able to move while blocking (just like Stick War) and Eclipsor should have an ability or it would be lousy.

Bladed Fire
10-25-2012, 12:30 AM
Suggestions for third race: Elementals
Melee: Planat(guy with sharp leaves at his right hand)
Ranged: Purat(guy that shoots water drop)
Tank unit: Grorat(guy that create sharp rocks to attack and can create rock shields)
Fast unit: Lecrat(guy that attacks with lightning and can flash(teleport) from one place to another instantly)
Flying unit: Winrat(guy that flys using his wind energy and shoots a small gust of wind)
Support unit: Frosrat(guy with ice cubes in his both hand that can slow down enemy and have a chance to freeze enemy)
Leader: Flamrat(guy that shoots fire arrow that explodes and can create fireballs that explodes)
Gigantic: Quarat(gigantic guy that create quakes when attacking)

Building:
Forest of wisdom:Natural wisdom(heals Planat), Stone shield(enables Grorat to create shield that decrease attack damage by 0.4), Flash(enables Lecrat to teleport) and Combo(enables Lecrat to hit two times(right electric hook and lightning blast)
Lake of waving: Water bullet(enables Purat to shoot water drops that hit 3 enemies in a time), Wind Gusts(enables Winrat to shoots wind gusts with both his hands), Castle Purats
Hole of lava: Explosion(enables Flamrat's fire arrow to cause splash damage), Fireball(like Magikill's blast), Dire Flameball(like Fireball but explodes 3 times)
Mountain of quake: Giant growth, Stunner(enables Quarat to stun enemies longer)
Winter Cave:Frostbite(enables Frosrat's normal attack to slow down enemy), Freeze(enables Frosrat to have chance to freeze enemy), Resilience
Gold Basement of essence:Miner Hustle, Passive Incoming Gold, Tower Spawn, Miner essence platform(need a unit to contact and hold him, letting him to activate the platform that slightly heals and attacks)

Bladed Fire
10-25-2012, 01:09 AM
Hope can give help to produce the third race...

petmuju
10-25-2012, 08:11 AM
Use the EDIT POST button, it's at the bottom right of your post.
Marrowkai & Magikill should be able to summon mini-crawlers & mini-swordwrath (to a maximum of 4, each one costing .5 population).
Spearton should be able to throw his spear for a weak ranged attack (5 can kill 1 flying crossbowman) to deal with the annoying flying guys.
Meric should not be able to form a wall.

It would be cool if there was a third race, but that would take a few months to make (or a few weeks...It would take a long time)

We were talking about the 3rd race in the suggestion. We were thinking about mostly old units or rejected units. Some of us suggested an old Magikill being able to summon minions through upgrades. The Marrowkai that summons mini-crawlers can be useful for the third race. =) It may take months or another year but since some of the units are old/rejected Jay should remember the way he programmed them. :D

TheFighterz
10-25-2012, 03:36 PM
The Dead to be close range, and have a "Bite" ability that has a 10% chance to turn any non-giant unit immidetly into a dead with half health on your side, like an infection.

Bladed Fire
10-25-2012, 06:18 PM
Why some of the archidon's abilities being rejected? Like fast arrows and poison arrow and Deads should have the throw brains ability.

Bladed Fire
10-25-2012, 06:19 PM
What about the rebels defeat the Chaos Empires and they attack Order Empire together?

Hecate
10-26-2012, 12:52 PM
Speartons should also be able to move while blocking (just like Stick War) and Eclipsor should have an ability or it would be lousy.

I agree with the comment on the Speartons. I never use the Shield Wall because a wall costs less than a spearton and is far more effective. If Shield Bash did damage, if the could attack weakly at the same time, if they could move... Any number of ways to make it more effective. Although I could be missing something or using it wrong : they work on balancing and the game makers have a soft spot for Speartons and Archidons. I can't remember which one prefers which between Crazy Jay and White or Brock.
I don't know much about the Eclipsors. What are u suggesting exactly?

Bladed Fire
10-26-2012, 06:37 PM
I agree with the comment on the Speartons. I never use the Shield Wall because a wall costs less than a spearton and is far more effective. If Shield Bash did damage, if the could attack weakly at the same time, if they could move... Any number of ways to make it more effective. Although I could be missing something or using it wrong : they work on balancing and the game makers have a soft spot for Speartons and Archidons. I can't remember which one prefers which between Crazy Jay and White or Brock.
I don't know much about the Eclipsors. What are u suggesting exactly?

Eclipsors also have rejetted abilities like wing wave(or what), I suggest he can also hover down and kick or what attack quickly and hover up again.

PLasmaghost
10-26-2012, 08:36 PM
What.
The fuck.
Are you people talking about.

Edit: nvm, I get it now lol. Ignore this post

77Row
10-26-2012, 09:05 PM
Can you guys put a limit on how many times someone can pause them game, people keep pausing the games when they are losing and keep it paused untill I quit, and one time the unpause button wouldn't work so I was stuck there.
And the person who did that was "LegendOfKorra"