PDA

View Full Version : Tecness2's Random Crap Thread

Tecness2
10-08-2012, 10:21 PM
Swamp Lands
Please, do something with this map. Or the unit's AI. On this map, they go absolutely crazy. You can't get a strategic foothold anywhere past the middle of your second mining area, without them rushing to the enemies on the other side of the map! It's very annoying.

patch
10-08-2012, 11:11 PM
agree , was the opponent in this game and it nearly cost him the match. was quite hilarious though

_North
10-08-2012, 11:24 PM
Press H or the bottem right button to keep them where they are

Tecness2
10-08-2012, 11:26 PM
agree , was the opponent in this game and it nearly cost him the match. was quite hilarious though
HEY! PATCH! What's your little id number?

Press H or the bottem right button to keep them where they are
Yes, but then, when I actually DO want them to go up, they don't because they are on hold position. On all the other maps (I think) there are certain.. "sweet spots" where you can place your units, and they will be in the perfect spot to defend, and retaliate from. Swamp lands? No sweet spot.

_North
10-08-2012, 11:37 PM
Then press space to select all of your soldiers and manually attack the enemy....

Tecness2
10-08-2012, 11:38 PM
Then press space to select all of your soldiers and manually attack the enemy....
You're not getting the point it seems.

Your "solution" is.....well, it's the equivalent of this:

Say I live in Mexico. I want to go to the USA. I try to go across the border, not allowed, too young. You come along and say "Hey Ese, the fence is right there, just jump it"

While, the option is there, and it's do-able, that doesn't mean is should be there, or we should do it.

patch
10-08-2012, 11:45 PM
HEY! PATCH! What's your little id number?

Hey man! it's 548 add me bro

_North
10-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Sorry, didn't mean to come off as rude or anything, but I haven't had aggro range problems on that map, or any for that matter. While I do see the aggro range is somewhat high, I just think it's perfectly manageable given the commands we can order.

Dracus94
10-09-2012, 07:11 PM
The map is a bit small, and it is quite annoying when you're trying to hold the tower and they lure your units toward their death trap.
And on the hold position thing, that's also kind of annoying to do, and can cause problems.

Tecness2
10-09-2012, 07:18 PM
The map is a bit small, and it is quite annoying when you're trying to hold the tower and they lure your units toward their death trap.
And on the hold position thing, that's also kind of annoying to do, and can cause problems.
This guy gets it.

Tecness2
10-10-2012, 01:09 AM
This is massively overpowered.
I've defended against mass giants (12 of them.....no joke...(not at once, but he built a total of 12 giants.) and won.
I've defended against mass sword wraiths, and won.
I've defended against mass archers, and won.
I've defended against mass speartons, and look, I won again.
But
Massing crawlers, nothing I can do, will allow me to win. I massed swordwraiths, it was 1 sword for 1 crawler. 16 vs 16.
They kicked my ass sideways. Then, he got over 32 of them......how am I supposed to ATTACK that? Defending? I can do. Attacking, I can not.

CRAZY JAY
10-10-2012, 02:48 AM
To stop Mass Crawlers:
With Order:
Magikill -
Wall with Archidons or Magikill -
Castle Archidons -
Spearton Wall with Archidons or Magkill -
Flying Units -
With Chaos:
Bombers
Any unit and Bombers
Marrowkai Hell fists with Juggerknight charge.
Eclipsors (flying units)
__

Hope this helps -

Tecness2
10-10-2012, 02:54 AM
To stop Mass Crawlers:
With Order:
Magikill -
Wall with Archidons or Magikill -
Castle Archidons -
Spearton Wall with Archidons or Magkill -
Flying Units -
The wall, spearton wall, castle archidons, all are great for defense, but are terrible for actually attacking. Other than that...that's exactly what I did, (I got pushed back between my first mineral area and second area) but then I lagged out from mass of crawlers I believe :p (I've only lagged out -thrice-Make that 4 times..,once was from mass of crawlers, one was just alt tabbed and I can't remember the third)
But yes, I guess it does help.

Tecness2
10-10-2012, 04:09 AM
Yes, I know, many people have voiced their opinions on how bad the lag is. I have a question about the lag though, was anything done different to the servers/game since....12 hours ago roughly?
Before today....(the past 24 hours) I lagged out once. Only once, in 30+ games. Now, the past 5 games in a row, I've lagged out. This usually has something to do with great numbers of giants (3 or more). Anyway, I just needed to get that out of my system, since because of this, I've dropped around 15-20 places on the leaderboards (I pride myself being in better spots than my friends :p)

Tecness2
10-10-2012, 02:55 PM
They have this grim reaper ability which takes control of a unit. This is seriously imbalanced. It does a good...40% damage to flying crossbows and takes control of the unit. Who's honestly think that's balanced? I just got rushed by around 20 skeleton mages, so I built some archers, flying archers, and a giant to counter it. All he did, was spam that grim reaper thing and ate my giant with it.....While I know giants aren't supposed to be op, or a godsend, but seriously? I wasn't even able to retreat it. Why? Because that thing will follow a unit halfway across the damn map.
It seems, everything (or pretty damn close to it) from the chaos side is op.

Invincitron
04-07-2013, 08:19 PM
Hi reader,

Did they patch this up? Swamp still makes me go crazy/hyper...
Oh, and to prove CRAZYJAY's point wrong... Bombers can explode under, harming the flying unit.

.:Invincitron:.

asdfstick
04-07-2013, 08:22 PM
Why did you bump this thread!

KrayZStick
04-07-2013, 08:41 PM
Woah, this is the most activity I've ever seen from Tecness... and a triple post.. o.O