PDA

View Full Version : Great Battle Thread

Tecness2
10-09-2012, 12:45 AM
I make this thread for you to all honor those amazing battles that you've had. Against the more, honorable bunch. Those battles that you fought through blood sweat and tears to win. Those battles that was truly amazing.

I thank you! Patch!
I also thank you, to the guy I just had a battle with. The Polish guy(who I can't remember)

_North
10-09-2012, 04:06 AM
gg to you Sokur, I wasn't sure when your waves of speartons were going to end, but it sure brought me into a panic, I accidentely had around 15 or so miners from your invasions haha. Great micromanaging too.

Tecness2
10-14-2012, 03:01 AM
MUK!
You have beaten me twice! Both were great battles. But today, I CLAIM VICTORY!
Btw, I forgot your character code.

Greygrey7
10-18-2012, 03:37 PM
i have had a very great battle that finally ended in a victorious and glorious win
i will tell you the important points about it (cant explain whole thing it took like an hour to finish)

i got 5 miners 1 of which was praying

i summoned a Spearton and got control of the tower. enemy comes in with 6 swordwrath and an archeridon

i was not ready for a full on attack and tried to hold my but lost the tower and my spearton

as the onslaught continued he took more ground until i was forced into my castle

i quickly summoned 3 archers and 2 spearton as fast as i could and held him back

later on as we battled i had finally taken back the tower (10 minutes)

eventully i had made it to his terratory but was quickly defeated by an ambush (i was able to slowly weaken him with units in my reserve)

We are now battling for the tower (20 minutes)

still battling for control (30 minutes)

i am able to defeat him and take control (35 minutes)

we both send in a giant to try and overtake the enemy (40 minutes)

as our giants are battling for territory i am able to build a small army of spearton in case my giant loses

my giant falls and i send in my army (45 minutes)

i have 950 money left and am holding off a giant from taking the tower

Atlast my ghost giant summons demolishing his and leading the way to the castle (50)

Victory (51:26)

this was my best battle i have had because i came back from a heavy hit (plus a rush no doubt) and was able to epicly battle for control of the tower and crush him

Tijmen
10-19-2012, 08:08 AM
i thank you tecness2 for the beautiful magi fight ^^, to bad i won lol ;)

Tecness2
10-20-2012, 01:09 AM
i thank you tecness2 for the beautiful magi fight ^^, to bad i won lol ;)
You didn't win. I lagged out.

Tijmen
10-20-2012, 09:57 AM
ya, and again you lagged out in a second battle when you had no juggerknights, skeletal mage almost dead and i had 3 giants

lol,
still gg though, it was epical ty ^^, you play it well i'd say ;)

you should get that lag to be fixed soon :)