PDA

View Full Version : NO MORE TERKOIZ STYLE

Loopy
10-10-2012, 07:51 PM
everyone is doing it lately, they're copying terkoiz's line style, I see it everywhere, it's so annoyinggggg

whatever happened to having original styles

http://www.fileize.com/view/e603c563-0ef/

stoppit, it only looks good when terk does it lmao

AlphaMan
10-10-2012, 07:55 PM
Don't know 'bout Tekoiz's but I'm trying to be like Mango's. :D

el logano
10-10-2012, 07:56 PM
That does seem pretty reoccuring. I didn't know Terkoiz owned his own "style" though.

Loopy
10-10-2012, 07:59 PM
he doesn't "own" it lmfao, but seriously, he starts using it, and babam

50000000000000000 people do it

TrulyEpic
i don't think everybody is copying terkoiz style. Terkoiz himself has evolved over the years. it's just that since he's famous for his great animating abilities, any style he uses automatically becomes his style. so yeah i don't think everybody is copying Terkoiz instead i think he is inspiring people.

Skyshark
Sometimes copying other people is the best way to find your own style. It's just a phase people go through - you either get over it or you gtfo. Simple as that.

That being said, LAZER EYEBALLS ENGAGE

Tsang
I prefer Godmouth's.

Anyway, nice animation lol. Have no real criticism to give it since it's a parody of Phil's style though.

le KR
10-10-2012, 08:00 PM
everyone is doing it lately, they're copying terkoiz's line style, I see it everywhere, it's so annoyinggggg

Don't know 'bout Tekoiz's but I'm trying to be like Mango's. :D

Do AlphaMan's style :D

Xero
10-10-2012, 08:02 PM
OMG ITS ZETABRUND ALL OVA AGUN!!!!11!!
But seriously, skyshark is right, I had to go through the zeta "Style" phase before I actually started doing my own shit.

Grim
10-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Not a lot of people animate line in the first place. I personally only do it because my tablet decided to run away to El Dorado. But for those who do I haven't seen "Terk style" yet. An example would be lovely

AlphaMan
10-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Do AlphaMan's style :D
My style what?

jdogg
10-10-2012, 08:09 PM
Do you mean the line style or the terkoiz ending?

Drone
10-10-2012, 08:12 PM
I dunno what youre talkin bout loopy, i barely see anyone who posts in the flash section use line :o
i personally started using line cus my wireless mouse broke and my new one is shit.

Skyshark
10-10-2012, 08:16 PM
My style what?

Lol. He's saying "be original", bro. Don't try to copy others - do your own style. :)

Loopy
10-10-2012, 08:21 PM
2 pages already? That escalated quickly

What I mean, is probably one of the first anims terkoiz did with the style was his rushed 3 part, and ever since then, and a lot lately, people have been changing to a style like that, nothing wrong with line, I love line, but just people start doing that style, and start doing things terk does and it's everywhere lately lol it's like all it is is the style lol, ofc I don't mind when Phil does it, and at first I didn't mind when people started doing it, but lately it's just everyone wants to be like terk lol

jdogg
10-10-2012, 08:23 PM
*cough*loopy'savatar*cough* jklol

Drone
10-10-2012, 08:24 PM
*cough*loopy'savatar*cough*
oh the hipocracy of it all

Xero
10-10-2012, 08:25 PM

He got ya there..

AlphaMan
10-10-2012, 08:27 PM
LOL! That cracked me up!

Grim
10-10-2012, 08:37 PM
Does it make me a dumbass if I just now got what jdogg meant? XD good one though. Although it's too dark to be turquoise. More on the green side

bl3u
10-10-2012, 09:01 PM
personally i'm not a big fan of terkoiz's style

People: ":o BUT BL3U HE'S LIKE AWEESOME"

I know he is, but lately as his newer animations have been coming out i've grown less and less fond of his anims. :/
but really? Using Phil's style, how creative can you not be. Seriously get your own stlye. It makes you look stupid and i'm sure phil doesnt appreciate people using his style...

>:O LOOPY YOU BATHSTARD YOU STOLE TERKS STYLE. burn him at the stake!

renZen
10-10-2012, 09:05 PM
JUST. BE. ORIGINAL.

Loopy
10-10-2012, 09:06 PM
LOL

I did that on PURPOSE

In one of my posts you see I did that as to make fun of terkoiz

I do that a lot lol

Pin
10-10-2012, 09:28 PM
Lets put it this way.
Stop trying to do the style you see others do and animate your own.
People see the new way terk animates and now people are all doing it. Don't try to copy a style you see, animate your own.

Grim
10-10-2012, 09:48 PM
One does not simply animate "like" terk. He's too good to just copy. But what is "Terk style"? What are specific attributes to it? Who have you seen copy it specifically? And I still have yet to see anyone do so btw. I demand a link to an example at once.

Skyshark
10-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Lets put it this way.
Stop trying to do the style you see others do and animate your own.
People see the new way terk animates and now people are all doing it. Don't try to copy a style you see, animate your own.

Honestly, I feel like it's the butt-ton of shape tweens for cinematics that people will start copying after they've seen Alfa vs Pulse and The Last Mages - not the use of line.

What IS "Terk-style" 2D animation anyways? How would you define it, and what would you exactly look for?

jdogg
10-10-2012, 10:23 PM
LOL

I did that on PURPOSE

In one of my posts you see I did that as to make fun of terkoiz

I do that a lot lol

I was jkloling (white text)

Slicker
10-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Honestly, I feel like it's the butt-ton of shape tweens for cinematics that people will start copying after they've seen Alfa vs Pulse and The Last Mages - not the use of line.
lol, exactly what I did, tried it, and failed x.x

[K2]
10-10-2012, 11:00 PM
I agree with loopy this mad bullshit every 4day terk comes out with bomb ass anims and everyone decides to copy that style until next years anims come out and the cycle restarts i get he inspires people but its been overdone

DiPi
10-10-2012, 11:05 PM
sorry guys, but I still don't understand what makes a style a "terk style"

Skyshark
10-10-2012, 11:15 PM
sorry guys, but I still don't understand what makes a style a "terk style"

IF YOU TWEEN IT, YOU'RE A COPIER

ALSO IF YOU USE LINE

What I'm trying to understand is why it's a big deal. I get that it's annoying to watch the same stuff over and over and that people should have their own styles, but people should also be able to use aspects of other styles in their own stuff without fear of hearing "WAT A JOKE, DIS ASSHAT'S A COPIER". Say I made an animation, and most of the fighting was my own style, but for some of the cinematics I tweened certain parts to make it smoother, and for some hits I used heavy spacing and triple/quadruple framing like Tention or Nhazul: does this mean I copy them? (I have no idea if this would look good or not, it's an example)

...Well this sure did turn into debate forum shit, eh?

Salt
10-11-2012, 12:37 AM
just because some one uses the line tool makes him using terkoiz style. When I once tried to use the line tool my main aim was to make a smoother animation.

balistiik
10-11-2012, 12:41 AM
Terkoiz style to me= cinematic stylish anim that's smooth and has not too much force

neckromorph
10-11-2012, 12:47 AM
i not a big fan of terk -_- i a fan myself (:D), i don't using terkoiz style (whatever that style is), i do style make my animation look good

Arch-Angel
10-11-2012, 01:23 AM
You guys are all cute.

Octavarium
10-11-2012, 02:31 AM
U sayng if someone use line he's automatcaly using phil style? Oh god -_- i animate for 1 year and i always use line in the legs AND pencil in te other body parts, and phill is a other lvl of animator, is imposible someone try to make exactly what he do, he's 3D is a fucking good one, to say the truth better then Zhu (XiaoXiao series) 3D style, if someone use line dont wanna say if the guy is doing a copy of phill style , it's only a preference, if u look better all brush animations have some distortions in the lags / arms whatever, people use line cuz he's dont like to see the stick with a defect in he's body, well i use because i dont like to see my stick with it xP

Btw i prefer Endo's Style xP

RawGreen
10-11-2012, 03:06 AM
You guys are all cute.

He's just sore about his battle against Phil.

le KR
10-11-2012, 05:02 AM
I think it started after Phil put out all those .fla's on youtube. I saw a lot of it then, but not much now.

Meteor
10-11-2012, 05:34 AM
And Terkoiz copied Xio-Xio's style, he got inspired from them. So what?
He takes that style and makes its his own and tweak it a bit, and that's what we are doing.

poppetje3D
10-11-2012, 05:37 AM
Fuck you, http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SNuDh2N4ogA/UBmefbI_suI/AAAAAAAAAYI/F-Kj66SmrE8/s1600/i-do-what-i-want-22875-1277341571-14.jpg

Pin
10-11-2012, 05:40 AM
Some of you arent understanding what he means by style.
When someone animates in a way that no one else does and make something out of it then it will be called their style. If you animate the same way as that person, people will notice, and they will say "This looks alot like ___ style." They are not saying they own the style, they are saying someone who used the exact same style and made something out of it has that style and you are using it as your own. And you know who you are, some times its coincidence, but most of the time people are copying the style and wont admit it out of dishonesty.

Lots of people animate line. But no one has animated line exactly how terkoiz has had, which makes it his style because hes the first to make it. Then someone comes in and tries the style, thats fine, but then there are others who purposely use the style in all animations, which I lose respect for because even though terks style is not copyrighted, it seems like plagarism to use anothers style and make a large animation and expect to get praise for a good job, when the main part of the animation is something you copied from someone else, not something you made up on your own.

So when you purposely use another style that you saw from someone else, then you are copying that persons style because thats how they animate. EVERYONE has a style of their own, but if you dont use it, and just copy others, than I have no respect for you. The person you are purposely copying is who you base the style from. If I copy the way KR animates, then I have copied KR's style.

So don't try to animate like ANYONE ELSE, take some tips from others, but dont copy the person, and animate what you do, not what others do.

poppetje3D
10-11-2012, 05:44 AM
I counted 15 ''style''. Just copy mine, thats the best.

DiPi
10-11-2012, 05:57 AM
Some of you arent understanding what he means by style.
When someone animates in a way that no one else does and make something out of it then it will be called their style. If you animate the same way as that person, people will notice, and they will say "This looks alot like ___ style." They are not saying they own the style, they are saying someone who used the exact same style and made something out of it has that style and you are using it as your own. And you know who you are, some times its coincidence, but most of the time people are copying the style and wont admit it out of dishonesty.

Lots of people animate line. But no one has animated line exactly how terkoiz has had, which makes it his style because hes the first to make it. Then someone comes in and tries the style, thats fine, but then there are others who purposely use the style in all animations, which I lose respect for because even though terks style is not copyrighted, it seems like plagarism to use anothers style and make a large animation and expect to get praise for a good job, when the main part of the animation is something you copied from someone else, not something you made up on your own.

So when you purposely use another style that you saw from someone else, then you are copying that persons style because thats how they animate. EVERYONE has a style of their own, but if you dont use it, and just copy others, than I have no respect for you. The person you are purposely copying is who you base the style from. If I copy the way KR animates, then I have copied KR's style.

So don't try to animate like ANYONE ELSE, take some tips from others, but dont copy the person, and animate what you do, not what others do.

copying ways of animating is as good as being inspired, since by copying someone people can inprove that style into something of new
if we follow your way of thinking, then we should even think about not copying the thickness of the sticks, otherwise almost all the animators here would be horrible people that deserve nothing

Loopy
10-11-2012, 07:30 AM
*facepalm* some people are really not grasping this concept, although pin gets what I'm trying to say, except one part

Ok allow me to elaborate here

As I said Previously. "line is great, I use it all the time, and when terkoiz does his style it's great"

Now

If you use line, you are NOT doin terkoiz style.
Honestly idk where the fuck you go that cause from I never said that ._.
Using Tweens is FINE. F. I. N. E.
Again, terkoiz doesn't own Tweens idk where you guys got that from

Something that makes it terkoiz style
-always does that forward run EXACTLY the same
-it's pretty obvious stick construction, straight back, short arms, you can TELL when it's terkoiz style
-does a lot of side rolls

Honestly just little thing that make you able to tell its his style

Now when people try it out, that's fine, I think it's great to try new things and find a style that suits you
But
I notice people who have great styles already, just going to terkoiz style, and doing their best to copy it EXACTLY, I understand inspiration, but a million people, people who are new or already great Animators, tring to do his style because they think it will make them better Animators

And to clarify, I do love the style, his animations are some of my favorite (last mages omg orgiee)
I don't know where people got this idea I don't like his animations

poppetje3D
10-11-2012, 07:43 AM
Loopy, dont care too much about it. It will drive you crazy. Artist steal people steal. Styles are styles. Just watch it and have it in the back of your head that its about if its entertaining or not. Thats the way how I think about it.

Zero
10-11-2012, 07:44 AM
How about we all agree that we're all stickfigure animators. . .

Yun
10-11-2012, 08:17 AM
I seriously hate to do this but OH WELL...

The way how you guys use the term "style" is just making this theme go no where. The majority of the way you guys determine it is like this. "Bro, I use an animation style that looks like Nhazul." "Bro, I make my animations look similar to Hyun's style of look."
But saying that Terkoiz' "line style" is a style doesn't really make sense. Terkoiz is surely not the first person to have created this "style". I do understand that the way how he makes use of the line tool is very different because it's a stiff-looking back, but that ain't really an individual "style". It's just a branch of using line tool. I actually used stiff-back animating with the line tool before he started using it constantly. There were others of course that used stiff-back.

Anyways, everyone isn't really copying, but using the stiff-back for testing or others. Sure there may be others who would use the technique or look, but it ain't copying. It's only a use of line tool. Tweening with line tool isn't a style, too. It's like TISFAT. Tween fucking everything.

Grim
10-11-2012, 08:30 AM
I don't really care. I just don't want to see this turn into some egoraptor shit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1rdIWlf8uI

FocusFa
10-11-2012, 08:34 AM
looks pretty nice, i don't really see anything wrong with it, btw, just because terkoiz use line it doesn't mean he is the only one that are allowed to use it, remember line is just a tool just as shape tweens, not a style, in fact, that would be the same thing to say that every body shouldn't be allowed to use the bursh tool just because hyun use it
edit: never mind

Loopy
10-11-2012, 09:44 AM
I seriously hate to do this but OH WELL...

The way how you guys use the term "style" is just making this theme go no where. The majority of the way you guys determine it is like this. "Bro, I use an animation style that looks like NhazulT." "Bro, I make my animations look similar to Hyun's style of look."
But saying that Terkoiz' "line style" is a style doesn't really make sense. Terkoiz is surely not the first person to have created this "style". I do understand that the way how he makes use of the line tool is very different because it's a stiff-looking back, but that ain't really an individual "style". It's just a branch of using line tool. I actually used stiff-back animating with the line tool before he started using it constantly. There were others of course that used stiff-back.

Anyways, everyone isn't really copying, but using the stiff-back for testing or others. Sure there may be others who would use the technique or look, but it ain't copying. It's only a use of line tool. Tweening with line tool isn't a style, too. It's like TISFAT. Tween fucking everything.

Ok

I see what you saying
In my post I said "it's not terkoiz style to do line or shape tween" like I said, that's not the style, stiff back isn't either, but is just a contributing factor, it's the people I'm referring to that try and copy his style to every last Itsy bitsy little detail

Good points though yun

This has turned into a big discussion lol, I'm considering just moving it to discussion section

You may say its not a big deal blablabanana, and honestly it's not, just pointing out something that's open for discussion

acb
10-11-2012, 09:45 AM
I prefer PL's style since his animation with line is so damn smooth its unreal. <3

[K2]
10-11-2012, 09:45 AM
Loopy and pin got this right on the dot. All the people that have just recenetly started to doin the same exact line style as terk need to stop. Nit saying the people who animated with line b4.

Fordz
10-11-2012, 09:56 AM
I started with Hyun's Style, then Zeta, then my own shit.

stone
10-11-2012, 10:02 AM
I SAY NO MORE CAPS LOCKS. EVERYONE KEEPS COPYING ME.
LOL

+1 For Stone

Fordz
10-11-2012, 10:21 AM
I SAY NO MORE CAPS LOCKS. EVERYONE KEEPS COPYING ME.
LOL

+1 For Stone

I say no more FONT FORMAT! Everyone keeps copying me.

LoL

+1 For Fordz :3

DiPi
10-11-2012, 10:23 AM
I say no more people making stick animations: they're copying me......

Camila
10-11-2012, 10:27 AM
My opinion about it: Loopy is right, it get's kinda annoying when i see an attempt of 3D background with stickmen with short arms trying to copy EXACTLY terk's style

But! Considering it's a style, no matter how hard you try, you'll neer get the SAME style, because it's unique, even if ou live in terk's house and do te same that he does you'll never get his style

I want totry the 3D bg, just to see how it looks, to try the experience, but I'll not copy everything. That's the point

Loopy
10-11-2012, 10:29 AM
LOL
I accidentally edited stones post instead or reply with quote

His original comment was just "I say no more caps everyone copies me"

I have so much power...

Arch-Angel
10-11-2012, 10:29 AM
Jesus Christ you guys are serious aren't you?

Loopy
10-11-2012, 10:30 AM
LOL
I accidentally edited stones post instead or reply with quote

His original comment was just "I say no more caps everyone copies me"

I have so much power...

Yun
10-11-2012, 10:36 AM
Please do. :I I was just about to say that.

Zinx3rd
10-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Fuck you, http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SNuDh2N4ogA/UBmefbI_suI/AAAAAAAAAYI/F-Kj66SmrE8/s1600/i-do-what-i-want-22875-1277341571-14.jpg
LMFAO ikr, the only time it should really start to matter if its a fullbody being copied.
But then again, this IS stickpage, so the man Loopy has a point : )

He's just sore about his battle against Phil.
lol dawwww :3

People have came up to me about teaching them my style, and my swordsman skills in animation.
I be like "I got a style? o__o" Never knew i had one, i just see my anims as the way i wanted my sticks to look during that anim. Thats all. Besides, having a style isnt right, you're suppose to be original not repetitive ya know?

If a guy can pull off imitating Terkoiz style, then Kudos to you, now lets see some original anims USING that "style".
Your anims may look like Terks, but your originality will never compare lol

MoH
10-11-2012, 11:06 AM

I'm learning basic animating with Terkoiz sprites... don't blame me if it ends up looking like terkoiz

Grim
10-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Why can't we all just not give a shit. Like me! lol If it was really such an issue I think terk would've at least addressed it by now.

Zinx3rd
10-11-2012, 11:14 AM
Why can't we all just not give a shit. Like me! lol If it was really such an issue I think terk would've at least addressed it by now.

PREECH! lol

Arch-Angel
10-11-2012, 11:22 AM
Please, remind me how often Terkoiz posts on the forums?

balistiik
10-11-2012, 11:28 AM

Problem solved

le KR
10-11-2012, 01:05 PM
I've never seen this much activity on an animation. We should use this effort to critique the people posting shitty animations. Maybe with proper CC they can develop their own style, plus know the basic fundamentals that bring an animation together :D

Grim
10-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Please, remind me how often Terkoiz posts on the forums?

He only posts for events or important things. Which was exactly my point. If it wasn't worth addressing for the person who's being copied, then why do we (the people who aren't copying him) care enough about it to have a 7 page thread?

Camila
10-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Lmao grim

Everythig that is from/of/ about terkoiz it turns into gold! xD

Octavarium
10-11-2012, 02:16 PM
so let's all finish this and do the same thing in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU&feature=related

Be Happy xP AND animate lol

Tocksique
10-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Just to be clear, I don't copy Terkoiz's style ok? I started animating line when I had loads of animations to do in so little time. People say I copied terkoiz's style after this animation I made long ago
http://tocksique.deviantart.com/art/Clan-Weekly-315246979?q=gallery%3Atocksique%2F31502046&qo=6
That, wasn't copying Terkoiz ok, I originally did my line like that before his Rushed 3 part. Just making it clear....
Btw loopy, I always loved to do side rolls. They're just fun to animate and I used to do it A LOT back then when I sucked. So, side rolls isn't really his "style" It's a move. It's like saying Hyun makes his stick figures do uppercuts a lot so no one can animate someone uppercutting because that's copying Hyun.

Amf
10-11-2012, 04:21 PM
I thought you just got lots of help from him and tuts.
but anyways everyone whos posting is bias as fuck and are using past noob history to judge this thread + extending the thread (THREAD MADE FOR CNC)

sword seemed weightless, didnt move right, And the trails were really icky and smaaalll
soooooooooooooooooo lets never post on this thread like everrr agaainnnn.

Loopy
10-11-2012, 04:47 PM
Just to be clear, I don't copy Terkoiz's style ok? I started animating line when I had loads of animations to do in so little time. People say I copied terkoiz's style after this animation I made long ago
http://tocksique.deviantart.com/art/Clan-Weekly-315246979?q=gallery%3Atocksique%2F31502046&qo=6
That, wasn't copying Terkoiz ok, I originally did my line like that before his Rushed 3 part. Just making it clear....
Btw loopy, I always loved to do side rolls. They're just fun to animate and I used to do it A LOT back then when I sucked. So, side rolls isn't really his "style" It's a move. It's like saying Hyun makes his stick figures do uppercuts a lot so no one can animate someone uppercutting because that's copying Hyun.

well I wasn't even targeting you specifically

I never said you can't do side rolls
I nver said you can't tween
I never said you can't do line
(I love animating side rolls too btw lol)

I only pointed those things out because that's one of the things that Terkoiz does in a lot of his animations, he doesn't own it lol

Also I'm just referring to people, who say "damn that's sexy, I should do that" then start doing everything exactly like him, right down to the faces and angles
I'm talking about people who are trying there best to be just like him

but anyways

I didn't expect this to get so much controversy, I'm not like shitting my pants over this, so let's just notttt talk about this anymore lmao, I made the anim quickly for shits, to convey what I was saying about people doing his style, then people started getting all yelly, I don't even feel really passionate about this argument, I was simply pointing out that I've noticed a lot of people trying to "be like terk" lately, by no means did I intend this to turn into an argument

(yeh amf this thread wasn't made for cnc lol, but thanks anyways)

jdogg
10-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Everyone read this:

<Loopy> I think people thought what I MEANT, was saying that, if you animate like him, you're copying and I think you're unoriginal, but I'm talking about people who go out of their way to try and make it look like him and copy him
<Loopy> which I find unorginal
<Loopy> and stupid
<Jdogg> Ya
<Jdogg> and it's harder to do
<Jdogg> It takes more time

Tocksique
10-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Okay, so does my style consider me "copying" Terkoiz's style? Because if so, then i'm sorry if it seems that way, but I use line often due to loads of projects to do in so little time. Honestly, i don't even know my style :/ I'm trying to go for the realistic style. That's why it isn't always smooth because I don't go for smooth, I go for realistic.(Not realistic as in, EVERYTHING realistic, realistic as movements, not powers nd stuff)

someone0956
10-11-2012, 05:33 PM

Actually when i look at that i don't see too much reference to terkoiz
Only thing kinda similar is style, but animation wise its completely different

Loopy
10-11-2012, 05:36 PM
no, because you're not trying to be like terk

if people say you have similar styles, eh, whatever

but if you copy him, try to beeee like him, that's ok to a certain degree, but when people start wanting to do EVERYTHING like him, and I do mean, almost everything lol, that's when it just gets old, Phil has his beautiful style, and I love it, and I get why people might want to try it out, or try and make it maybe look like it, but I don't see the point in someone wasting their time trying to look like terkoiz

danick
10-11-2012, 05:59 PM
soo much truth and wisdom in loopy's words. and yea tocksique style is original and realistic he created it and I epicly like it :P

Rafah
10-11-2012, 06:57 PM
im not good enough to do his style, so its okey... lol

Tocksique
10-11-2012, 07:31 PM
tocksique style is original and realistic he created it and I epicly like it :P
Thanks bro ;)

Actually when i look at that i don't see too much reference to terkoiz
Only thing kinda similar is style, but animation wise its completely different
THANK YOU! :D

neonFA
10-11-2012, 07:42 PM
I find it hilarious that this thread has 9 pages.

Loopy
10-11-2012, 07:46 PM
I find it hilarious that this thread has 9 pages.

lmao Ikr

le KR
10-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Just go to fileize and search Terkoiz. THEN you'll see who this was originally about. He's talking about the people who basically fbf Phil's animations and animate EXACTLY like him. Not the people who draw inspiration from him. If you think you don't animate exactly like him, you're most likely right. This isn't about you.

Tocksique
10-11-2012, 08:11 PM
Just go to fileize and search Terkoiz. THEN you'll see who this was originally about. He's talking about the people who basically fbf Phil's animations and animate EXACTLY like him. Not the people who draw inspiration from him. If you think you don't animate exactly like him, you're most likely right. This isn't about you.
dude, the fact that you change your sig for Alex almost everyday, makes me love you even more!! :D

le KR
10-11-2012, 08:23 PM
dude, the fact that you change your sig for Alex almost everyday, makes me love you even more!! :D

awww you noticed <333333

Loopy
10-11-2012, 09:56 PM
damn those are really sexy, you better save them all C:

I remember when I first joined, your sig of a guy with a sword fight I think like 2 guys, was like, my favorite, and it inspired me

also that thing, that was like a guy fighting a bunch of grey guys
you actually got me really inspired when I was new

(damn what has this thread turned into lmfao)

neonFA
10-11-2012, 10:12 PM
I actually remember the sword one.