PDA

View Full Version : Tec's Thread Of Balance, Suggestions, Bugs, And etcetera

Tecness2
10-10-2012, 09:31 PM
Okay, this thread is going to be....medium sized. Most of the points will be short, and to the point

Balance Issues:

Crawlers. In packs, they are supposed to be stronger. But if you mass a bunch of these early, you're almost guaranteed to win.
SwordWraiths. Should be built a tiny bit faster and move a tiny bit faster(They were the fastest units in Stick Wars 1) to catch those archers that are running and stopping to shoot.
Archers & Dreads are pretty balanced, besides the running and shooting thing I mentioned.
Marrowkai. His spell to cast arms out of the ground, should have a range reduction, but a damage increase. His spell to cast the grim reaper, should have a longer cooldown(much longer), and do either less damage, or the mind control time reduction, AND, if the unit runs out of the range of the Marrowkai, the grim reaper should stop following him.
Merics. Should have NO attack. They should be healers only. They should also stop going out in-front of the army.
Medusas. I haven't had much experience with these units.....Someone want to help me with this one?
Magikill. He should also, have NO attack OR his attack should be RANGED. At the moment, he tries to walk up and hit people with his staff. His poison spell should also do more damage over time.
Speartons. They should have a higher range and do a tiny bit less damage.
JuggerKnights. they should have a slower attack speed, but higher defense.
Speartons Vs Juggerknights. The JuggerKnight Charge is more powerful than the shield bash. The shield base must be used AFTER shield wall. I also believe the JuggerKnights have higher damage (only slightly)
Shadowrath. He should move faster while he's "cloaked".
Bombers. They should do a bit more damage. They are holding dynamite after all.
Allbowtross. They should do more damage, but have less range. (Than archers)
Eclipsors. They should have a higher range, but do a little bit less damage (Than Archers)
Enslaved Giants. They should have an ability (researchable) where they just smash people in the face with rocks.
Giants. They are balanced.
Miner Walls. You should be able to build 3 walls, and they should do damage to swordwraiths/crawlers (anything that close of range) when they attack them
Miner Tower. You should be able to build 3. That is all.
CastleArchers. They should do more damage, but lose piercing abilities on speartons, juggerknights, giants, and the flying units.

Suggestions:
Order:

More upgrades. Such as; Increase Swordwarith Speed. Increase Mining speed. Increase Castle Archer firerate. Add Fire-arrows to Castle Archers. Several upgrades from the original Stick War.

Chaos:

More Upgrades as well. Increase bomber speed and radius. Increase Mining Capacity. Increase Castle Damage. Add Fire-arrows to Castle Archers. I haven't the clue as what else to add.

Other:

Helmets for the swordwraiths. As well as more distinct hats & staffs for the Merics & Magikill. Also, new looking bow for the archer. A different color robe would be nice for the Meric. This is all I can think of in terms of order upgrades. Someone who uses chaos can list a few things that would be nice, but not needed, for, well, chaos. An option to "Change Avatar" as well as a stat that shows how many times you have lagged out.

Bugs:

You can start a tutorial while waiting for a match to start, but it will keep searching. I don't know if it's a bug or not.
Merics cost 5 supply but only say 3
There is no cancel cast button on spells, so you either must cast the spell, or suffer a big red circle on your screen
The white circles that tell you have selected a unit/a group are very unnoticeable in certain maps, and the color should be changed.
Double clicking on units, sometimes, doesn't work. At all. Like, sometimes, you will deselect the unit, instead of selecting the entire group.
Occasionally, I will try to purchase one unit, but it will start building a different one (normally, the one right beside it) because I moved the mouse off of the picture, before the countdown started.
I have to click the research buildings several times for it to actually register that I've clicked it and show me the upgrades available.
When there is two walls in close proximity, the units try to attack the first wall built, so if it's behind the second wall, they will continuously run.
Ghost Giants do NO damage to walls whatsoever.
The Albatross Upgrade"Blazing Bolts" is spelled "Blazing Blots" (Thanks Exxmorphing (http://forums.stickpage.com/member.php?167084-Exxmorphing))
Merics(Monks) Randomly use heal/cure (Not sure which) when everything is poison free and full health, but it still costs mana.

These are all I can think of atm. Post if you have more bugs, suggestions, or sometimes to do with balancing issues.

Suudarak
10-10-2012, 10:45 PM
I Agree with a lot of what Tecness is suggesting, I haven't dealt much with the Chaos faction (cause I'm a cheapo) but to me the Crawlers are, like, horrendously OP. If I'm against a Chaos faction, no matter what I do, they simply seem to spam a bunch of crawlers, pack mentality, and wipe my men + miners, bottle me up in base, and create army to destroy statue. It might be strategic error on my part, but no matter what approach I take they still wipe the floor with me. Also agree that swords should be faster, encourages the player to defend his archers better.

Order vs Order, I'm not noticing a terribly large bunch of balance issues in-game. However, my Clerics keep running straight into the front lines, and the Mages seem to have abandoned magic in favor of beating people with sticks. Excepting AI issues, I really like the Order lineup, seems pretty well balanced, with spearton walls with bunches of archers behind, to be assassinated with ninjas.

The controls aren't bad, being able to right click is magical. However, when they're a bunch of units in-game, it tends to lag a bunch and makes it nigh-impossible to select units en masse to give commands. If at all possible, a hotkey system would be marvelous (press 1 for Rage, 2 for Spear Wall, 3 for Bash, or maybe a personalized one???) and would make giving more precise orders much easier.

That's all I've got for now, I'll probably come up with something later.

With Love,

Suudarak

Tecness2
10-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Actually, spells (rage, shield wall, shield bash, etc) are in order, Q, W, E.

For example;
Magikill

Explosion Thing: Q
Useless Poison: W
Electric Wall: E

Luzoto
10-15-2012, 08:46 PM
Actually, spells (rage, shield wall, shield bash, etc) are in order, Q, W, E.

For example;
Magikill

Explosion Thing: Q
Useless Poison: W
Electric Wall: E

U-Useless POISON?! I've toppled GIANTS with that kind of firepower, I don't care if it only seems to target one unit! Enemies usually can't cure it too since I target merics first. The meteor and electric wall are pretty okay (haven't use the wall much) but poison is a great killer for single troops (as of 1.07).

Dracus94
10-16-2012, 09:15 PM
Swordwrath should get a speed buff to chase archers
But the 'running & shooting' thing should stay in.
Juggerknights are slightly imba

Bugs:
6. I can confirm this too. usually happens when there's lag. I've found that often when trying to build a spearton, I'll move my mouse too quickly, and suddenly there's a ninja running to join the fight ._.
9. Not sure about this. But I know that when a giant is attacking a single wall it's unable to hit it whatsoever. It overshoots and hits the stuff behind it. Might be the case for the ghost giant too

Ninjastripy
10-17-2012, 09:03 AM
Bugs:
6. This is why I use the keyboard shortcuts instead. Spearton is 6.

Bladed Fire
10-20-2012, 11:07 PM
Enslaved Giants should have more than one attack like Giants, I suggest (for only light troops) it grabs the enemy and eat its head. Or smash the enemy with his both hands powered with chains that causes two times of damage.

Bladed Fire
10-20-2012, 11:16 PM
When I want to train or researched, I clicked the button and it wait for a while to respond.

petmuju
10-24-2012, 03:20 AM
There's not much to worry about crawlers. I beat about 40 of them using 1 miner wall and roughly 15 archidons. I can agree with everything said accept the castle archer damage increase since they have splash and can easily wipe out swordwraths. I think 2 walls and 2 towers are enough. I went full force against chaos. They had full army and 2 towers. They wiped out everyone leaving still quite a lot of chaos units.

The rest is good. =)

Dracus94
10-24-2012, 02:30 PM
Last time i checked, 20 crawlers could demolish a wall in a few seconds...

Reiniat
10-24-2012, 08:08 PM
1.- Allbowtross. They should do more damage, but have less range. (Than archers)
2.- Enslaved Giants. They should have an ability (researchable) where they just smash people in the face with rocks.
3.- Miner Walls. You should be able to build 3 walls, and they should do damage to swordwraiths/crawlers (anything that close of range) when they attack them.
4.- CastleArchers. They should do more damage, but lose piercing abilities on speartons, juggerknights, giants, and the flying units.

1.- Actually they are fine, but i believe they should cost less mana (or do more damage with their upgrade), also it doesnt makes sense to me to make them have less range since they are in the air...(AIR SUPREMACY!!!)
2.- STRONGLY AGREE! But their current true roll (a living protective wall and anti-building unit) is just well balanced. Thats probably why it wasnt included.
3.-, 4.- NOOOO, its already very annoying to attack a dude wich only makes wall after wall and it is protected by unkilleable archers, this is currently the only feature that brokes the game. IMO Tower archers should be killeable, and then we could have three walls with no problem. (but they shouldnt do damage).

Bladed Fire
10-24-2012, 08:42 PM
Miners should have an ability to construct a tower to archidons to hide in it and shoot... when destroyed archidons should have appear harmless....

Bladed Fire
10-24-2012, 08:45 PM
The chaos turret is too small, should make it bigger and more eerie lights...

petmuju
10-25-2012, 12:19 AM
The chaos turret is too small, should make it bigger and more eerie lights...

But those chaos towers already scares me!

Bladed Fire
10-25-2012, 12:42 AM
just too small... although it looks scary... but too small make it doesn't look scary anymore(my opinion) and add more eerie and mysterious lights.

petmuju
10-25-2012, 04:14 AM
just too small... although it looks scary... but too small make it doesn't look scary anymore(my opinion) and add more eerie and mysterious lights.

Oh, I thought that you want increase in power! That scares me! a lot! XD

300noob
10-26-2012, 04:01 AM
nerf the jugger knight since it take 2 speartons 2 kill a jugger knight with it charge ability and first speartons die, the second speartons doesn't appear to be healthy after the battle.
crawler.....without pack, miner can kill them ...with pack, nothing can kill them, rebalance that.
giants should have a fearsome look or ...LOOK TO FEAR.
castle archer should have slight increase in rate of fire since the chaos can build up to 4 deads and they poison....
the mage poison should be cast slightly wider since it seem like i can only poison 1 of the enemy unit.
mage skill have better range to be truly a match vs skeleton mage...or maybe medusa.
ninja is relatively fine....3 ninja with fully upgraded cloak can take down a fully upgraded giant...nothing to complain
speartons should be able to move while in shield wall mode like stick war and can throw and pick up the spear.(they have a sword while the spear is somewhere on the ground or the enemy body)
give the archer ability to head shot like in stick war (don't need to research and have a cool down). that skill 1 hit any none armored enemies like sword, crawler (maybe other archer and deads...since everyone know deads(zombies) can be killed with 1 shot in the head)
well thats it for now.

Bladed Fire
10-26-2012, 04:07 AM
nerf the jugger knight since it take 2 speartons 2 kill a jugger knight with it charge ability and first speartons die, the second speartons doesn't appear to be healthy after the battle.
crawler.....without pack, miner can kill them ...with pack, nothing can kill them, rebalance that.
giants should have a fearsome look or ...LOOK TO FEAR.
castle archer should have slight increase in rate of fire since the chaos can build up to 4 deads and they poison....
the mage poison should be cast slightly wider since it seem like i can only poison 1 of the enemy unit.
mage skill have better range to be truly a match vs skeleton mage...or maybe medusa.
ninja is relatively fine....3 ninja with fully upgraded cloak can take down a fully upgraded giant...nothing to complain
speartons should be able to move while in shield wall mode like stick war and can throw and pick up the spear.(they have a sword while the spear is somewhere on the ground or the enemy body)
give the archer ability to head shot like in stick war (don't need to research and have a cool down). that skill 1 hit any none armored enemies like sword, crawler (maybe other archer and deads...since everyone know deads(zombies) can be killed with 1 shot in the head)
well thats it for now.
Giant don't need its fearsome look and I agree with you that castle deads is overpowered,medusa can easily kill magikill by petrifying him, is shadowrath so powerful? Archer ...headshot is okay, what about legshot? slows the enemy down...

300noob
10-26-2012, 06:05 AM
Giant don't need its fearsome look and I agree with you that castle deads is overpowered,medusa can easily kill magikill by petrifying him, is shadowrath so powerful? Archer ...headshot is okay, what about legshot? slows the enemy down...
actually yes i tested the 3 ninja vs 1 giant with my friend...don't even need to cool down to second cloak..the result of fully upgraded giant vs fully upgraded ninja is giant die, 1 ninja die and the other is injured. and well, leg shot sound cool when the sword wrath have speed increased
and the mage should not be petrified or so, he is the leader unit of order for sake(well...in other words, i agree with you about that ).

TheFighterz
10-26-2012, 01:30 PM
Pack Mentality should stack to 4, 5 is a bit much. Predatory Edge should go slightly up. Even with, they still have trouble with Kiting (Running/Shooting) archers.

Medusas are extremely weak. Their poison isn't all great, and their stone-glare has a bit of a cool-down too much.

Bombers should do more damage, but the range is as big as the Magikill's "Meteor" Spell. So for 150 gold, you could possibly demolish 750+ gold in swordwraths.

Deads either need more range or movement speed, both in which the archidon is superior.

Rage should slightly take less health.

Juggerknights can take on 2 speartons, but the second should be in relatively good health.

300noob
10-26-2012, 11:17 PM
Pack Mentality should stack to 4, 5 is a bit much. Predatory Edge should go slightly up. Even with, they still have trouble with Kiting (Running/Shooting) archers.

Medusas are extremely weak. Their poison isn't all great, and their stone-glare has a bit of a cool-down too much.

Bombers should do more damage, but the range is as big as the Magikill's "Meteor" Spell. So for 150 gold, you could possibly demolish 750+ gold in swordwraths.

Deads either need more range or movement speed, both in which the archidon is superior.

Rage should slightly take less health.

Juggerknights can take on 2 speartons, but the second should be in relatively good health.
i disagree with the dead should faster and more range...heck, they have twice the hp of a swordwrath and swordwrath have more hp than archer and they poison which mean ~dead for players don't know the way to cure or the attacking units far away from base or meric and can seriously turn the tide.
crawler shouldn't be faster....they are the fastest unit in game...well after the bomber....and they are extremely hard to beat with pack and a large number.
juggerknight should cost like 3 pop or 4, which work...need some one to give more data on the knight.
medusa isn't weak , just need to be control better medusa ability can decrease 1/3 hp of a full growth giant, turn pretty much the rest into stone...and well the cool down is to keep balance of the units. with poison pool i see no obvious weak point, except spaming sword which most players stop spam them as the game move on.
well...i still see chaos stonger than order.
other than that, its fine.

RUMMAKER
11-05-2012, 09:43 PM
maybe castle archers can be targeted by flying archers (gives them a role).
IMO-chaos flying archer needs damage decreased slightly while albowtross gets damage increased.

i like the giant suggestion xD
my giant suggestion would be to make giants have 3 growths instead of 2 and increase the upgrade cost and research time but make giants cost 1200.
(lots of people are complaining about mass giants; while it is'nt a problem, this change will make giants take more skill to use. increased research time and cost and having 3 growth stages will make giants have different role at different times and it will solve ppl complaining about mass giants. to make up for this giants gets their cost decreased by 300.) (another reason for this change is because i NEVER see someone who know what they are doing make a giant without the growth upgrades.)

oh and about order walls: some people are complaining about this so how about we make it so we can only build one wall(same cost and all, but this wall have triple health) when destroyed we have to wait a minute before we can build one again.

Reiniat
11-06-2012, 07:53 PM
i like the giant suggestion xD
my giant suggestion would be to make giants have 3 growths instead of 2 and increase the upgrade cost and research time but make giants cost 1200.
(lots of people are complaining about mass giants; while it is'nt a problem, this change will make giants take more skill to use. increased research time and cost and having 3 growth stages will make giants have different role at different times and it will solve ppl complaining about mass giants. to make up for this giants gets their cost decreased by 300.) (another reason for this change is because i NEVER see someone who know what they are doing make a giant without the growth upgrades.)
as it is right now its ok, the mayor problem is that people have no idea of how to get ride of the giants swarm (POISON!!!!)

oh and about order walls: some people are complaining about this so how about we make it so we can only build one wall(same cost and all, but this wall have triple health) when destroyed we have to wait a minute before we can build one again.
im currently ok with walls, i dont really see them a problem since they can be taken out by archers from the distance or the tower spawn, and if someone puts them so close to their own base then you can send the archers to kill the miners.

Llegacy
11-06-2012, 10:50 PM
IMO-chaos flying archer needs damage decreased slightly while albowtross gets damage increased.

Your sentiment doesn't make any sense. The "chaos flying archer" has a high damage rate to compensate for its pathetic hitpoints. The albowtross already has a plentiful amount of hitpoints compared to the "chaos flying archer". Therefore, the albowtross shouldn't have an increase to its damage output, because this would make it too overpowered and alter the balance within the game.

kidinvisible
11-07-2012, 05:07 AM
Your sentiment doesn't make any sense. The "chaos flying archer" has a high damage rate to compensate for its pathetic hitpoints. The albowtross already has a plentiful amount of hitpoints compared to the "chaos flying archer". Therefore, the albowtross shouldn't have an increase to its damage output, because this would make it too overpowered and alter the balance within the game.

I was under the impression as I play chaos 70% of the time. That The chaos flying archer (eclipse) is weaker in health and damage than the Order flying archer.

MiamiBigAL
11-07-2012, 03:53 PM
Isn't it also much cheaper?

300noob
11-09-2012, 01:11 AM
The eclipsor is faster, cheaper and faster to train compare to an albowtross.
and 2 archers which cost more (700 gold) can't even kill a eclipsor with or without the flaming arrow.

kidinvisible
11-09-2012, 05:14 AM
The eclipsor is faster, cheaper and faster to train compare to an albowtross.
and 2 archers which cost more (700 gold) can't even kill a eclipsor with or without the flaming arrow.
Are you sure two archers can't kill eclipse I'm sure mine have died to two.
Eclipse is also Weaker in Health, damage and defence then the albowtross so obviously it should be faster, cheaper and faster to train as it lacks everything the albowtross makes up for with the price and training time.

RUMMAKER
11-09-2012, 10:22 PM
My reasoning for nerfing chaos flying archer is because they are cheaper. This means as chaos u can get a dark knight and a flying archer but if u are order and u have the same amount of mana as the chaos player. Building a spearton will delay ur crossbow man. It does not matter if the crossbow is stronger if u can't get it out. Skip the spearton and chaos kill all ur miners.i would trade crossbow with chaos archer any day.

300noob
11-12-2012, 06:33 AM
Are you sure two archers can't kill eclipse I'm sure mine have died to two.
Eclipse is also Weaker in Health, damage and defence then the albowtross so obviously it should be faster, cheaper and faster to train as it lacks everything the albowtross makes up for with the price and training time.
the flying archer KILL 2 regular archer and im sure about this.

My reasoning for nerfing chaos flying archer is because they are cheaper. This means as chaos u can get a dark knight and a flying archer but if u are order and u have the same amount of mana as the chaos player. Building a spearton will delay ur crossbow man. It does not matter if the crossbow is stronger if u can't get it out. Skip the spearton and chaos kill all ur miners.i would trade crossbow with chaos archer any day.
train speartons don't delay the crossbowmen training...and i don't want to trade the flying archer, the flying archer arrows only effective against none armored or light armored units while the flying crossbowmen with flaming bolt upgrade can take down a spearton faster than regular archer or the eclipsor or even the castle archer.

Tecness2
11-14-2012, 05:24 PM
I do agree, the wingadon should be a little nerfed. Not a lot, but a little bit.

300noob
11-15-2012, 10:22 PM
Here's another suggestion of mine.
Finishing move for Enslaved giant: He raises his hands upward->a lightning strike his chains (the chains start to glow right after that)->he points his hands at the direction of any unit he about to kill and a electricity beam shoot at the the poor unit and turn him to ashes.
Finishing move for giant:Giant kill giant: Hit the other giant in the head with the spiky club and take it out while knock the other giant on its back with the dead body.
Giant kill small unit: just crush them with the dead body or the club.

SolitaryFear
01-01-2013, 10:45 AM
Okay, this thread is going to be....medium sized. Most of the points will be short, and to the point

Balance Issues:

Crawlers. In packs, they are supposed to be stronger. But if you mass a bunch of these early, you're almost guaranteed to win.
SwordWraiths. Should be built a tiny bit faster and move a tiny bit faster(They were the fastest units in Stick Wars 1) to catch those archers that are running and stopping to shoot.
Archers & Dreads are pretty balanced, besides the running and shooting thing I mentioned.
Marrowkai. His spell to cast arms out of the ground, should have a range reduction, but a damage increase. His spell to cast the grim reaper, should have a longer cooldown(much longer), and do either less damage, or the mind control time reduction, AND, if the unit runs out of the range of the Marrowkai, the grim reaper should stop following him.
Merics. Should have NO attack. They should be healers only. They should also stop going out in-front of the army.
Medusas. I haven't had much experience with these units.....Someone want to help me with this one?
Magikill. He should also, have NO attack OR his attack should be RANGED. At the moment, he tries to walk up and hit people with his staff. His poison spell should also do more damage over time.
Speartons Vs Juggerknights. The JuggerKnight Charge is more powerful than the shield bash. The shield base must be used AFTER shield wall. I also believe the JuggerKnights have higher damage (only slightly)
Eclipsors. They should have a higher range, but do a little bit less damage (Than Archers)
Enslaved Giants. They should have an ability (researchable) where they just smash people in the face with rocks.
Miner Walls. You should be able to build 3 walls, and they should do damage to swordwraiths/crawlers (anything that close of range) when they attack them
CastleArchers. They should do more damage, but lose piercing abilities on speartons, juggerknights, giants, and the flying units.

Suggestions:
Order:

More upgrades. Such as; Increase Swordwarith Speed. Increase Mining speed. Increase Castle Archer firerate. Add Fire-arrows to Castle Archers. Several upgrades from the original Stick War.

Chaos:

More Upgrades as well. Increase bomber speed and radius. Increase Mining Capacity. Increase Castle Damage. Add Fire-arrows to Castle Archers. I haven't the clue as what else to add.

Other:

Helmets for the swordwraiths. As well as more distinct hats & staffs for the Merics & Magikill. Also, new looking bow for the archer. A different color robe would be nice for the Meric. This is all I can think of in terms of order upgrades. Someone who uses chaos can list a few things that would be nice, but not needed, for, well, chaos. An option to "Change Avatar" as well as a stat that shows how many times you have lagged out.

Bugs:

You can start a tutorial while waiting for a match to start, but it will keep searching. I don't know if it's a bug or not.
There is no cancel cast button on spells, so you either must cast the spell, or suffer a big red circle on your screen
The white circles that tell you have selected a unit/a group are very unnoticeable in certain maps, and the color should be changed.
Double clicking on units, sometimes, doesn't work. At all. Like, sometimes, you will deselect the unit, instead of selecting the entire group.
Occasionally, I will try to purchase one unit, but it will start building a different one (normally, the one right beside it) because I moved the mouse off of the picture, before the countdown started.
I have to click the research buildings several times for it to actually register that I've clicked it and show me the upgrades available.
When there is two walls in close proximity, the units try to attack the first wall built, so if it's behind the second wall, they will continuously run.
The Albatross Upgrade"Blazing Bolts" is spelled "Blazing Blots" (Thanks Exxmorphing (http://forums.stickpage.com/member.php?167084-Exxmorphing))
Merics(Monks) Randomly use heal/cure (Not sure which) when everything is poison free and full health, but it still costs mana.

These are all I can think of atm. Post if you have more bugs, suggestions, or sometimes to do with balancing issues.

Can you tell me how to activate Resilience? And what is Miner Tower?

DragonFrost
01-01-2013, 10:51 AM
resilence is passive. when finished researching, it's implemented into your statue. Miner tower is chaos equavalent of miner wall in order. Miner tower doesnt block stuff, just shoots weak atatcks at enemies, can be destroyed.

DragonFrost
01-01-2013, 11:57 AM
who are you talking to?

3FFA
01-01-2013, 11:58 AM
who are you talking to?

Order. Obviously. Even his messages are filled with Chaos! It is how he is so good :P

DragonFrost
01-01-2013, 12:23 PM
>.> no i mean specifically

uberman
01-02-2013, 10:50 AM

Balance Issues:

Suggestions:
Order:

Chaos:

Other:

Bugs:

Tec, would you be so kind as to do an updated version of this post, removing any issues which have been fixed and adding any current ones considered 'outstanding'?
I know a lot of players have joined since some/many of these issues have been adjusted, and it would be very handy for us to know the current state of play.

Thanks very much.

Tecness2
01-03-2013, 01:00 AM

Balance Issues:

Crawlers. In packs, they are supposed to be stronger. But if you mass a bunch of these early, you're almost guaranteed to win. Unless your opponent gets a castle archer.
SwordWraiths. Pretty balanced actually. Should get a small speed increase without rage, just to keep up with Speartons.
Archers & Dreads are pretty balanced, besides the running and shooting thing I mentioned. Dead's have a problem that they shoot at people behind them, when aiming at the people in-front of them. Could use a bit less health. Tiny tiny tiny bit.
Marrowkai. His spell to cast arms out of the ground, should have a range reduction, but a damage increase. His spell to cast the grim reaper, should have a longer cooldown(much longer), and the Grim Reaper should be slower. He should also have less health, currently, he can tank 2 shinobi cloak-attacks and still keep going.
Merics. They should also stop going out in-front of the army. You should also be able to select who you are healing.
Medusas. Could use a tiny bit more health.
Magikill. His attack should be RANGED. At the moment, he tries to walk up and hit people with his staff. He should also have as much health as a Medusa.
Speartons. While in shield wall mode, they should be un-affected by charge.
JuggerKnights. They could use a +1 second build time.
Shadowrath. He should do 1.2 MORE damage on his cloak attack than he does at the moment.
Allbowtross. They should do more damage, but have less range. (Than deads)
Enslaved Giants. Their build time should be 48-60 seconds. They should have an ability (researchable) where they just smash people in the face with rocks.
Giants. Their build time should be 45 Seconds.
Miner Tower. You should be able to build 3. They should also poison. Or at least have an upgrade that allows them to poison.
CastleArchers. They should both do more damage, and Castle archers should only be able to do damage to ONE other unit, instead of every unit behind the target unit. Castle Deads should have a faster fire-rate and not poison until after the research is completed.

Other:

Helmets for the swordwraiths. A new looking bow for the archer. A different color robe would be nice for the Meric. An option to "Change Avatar" as well as a stat that shows how many times you have lagged out.

Bugs:

There.

uberman
01-03-2013, 02:11 AM

BTW, should the change to magikill giving them a range attack also apply to all spell casters - magikill, medusa and Marrow? (and meric too, which may stop her advancing all the time).

jerrytt
01-03-2013, 06:44 AM
One idea is to just get rid of the merics attack which would stop her from running out to the front lines.