PDA

View Full Version : Condemned Thingy I Gone And Made

Skyshark
10-12-2012, 09:58 PM
My weekly #2 for the Condemned. Done in...er...5 hours? Yeah. 5 hours of actual animating. Procrastinating and doing fuck-all not included.

http://www.fileize.com/view/cf3a6b55-a84/

I had to rush some - wait, no, all - of the thing, most of all the end, but I would still like some CnC puh-leese. :>

Mikematic
10-12-2012, 10:19 PM
Lol it's fun to rush isn't it. I didn't see much wrong it. You seem like a natural rusher to me. ;)

Amf
10-12-2012, 10:26 PM
physics where he flew up and landed on sword were bad, he flew up and off to the right but then fell straight down. Also very stop n go, work on flow

Skyshark
10-12-2012, 10:27 PM
physics where he flew up and landed on sword were bad, he flew up and off to the right but then fell straight down. Also very stop n go, work on flow

I like stop and go though :( I feel like it adds more impact than it would if I smoothed it out. You're right about the sword fall though - I wanted to change it but didn't have the time. Oh well.

Any suggestions as to how I could keep the impact but smooth it a bit?

Mango
10-12-2012, 10:37 PM
I'm a fan of the heavy spacing style and I think you executed it well here. There's lots of force, plenty of easing (which is needed for your style), and not too bad for a rushed ending :P

My only suggestion would be to have a bit less screen flickering or whatever you'd call it lol. Other than that, really well done :>