PDA

View Full Version : Random Loses

Dracus94
10-13-2012, 01:00 PM
This has happened to me several times. I don't see any message about me lagging out, and when I'm in the middle of the game it will randomly end and I'll have a new defeat.
I'm really lost... any explanations? :D

Brandonn
10-13-2012, 01:02 PM
Yes! this happens to me ALL THE TIME. its the reason i have so many losses. its usually due to slow, laggy computers.
Hold ctrl and scroll down with the mouse and it will make the game screen smaller, helps a lot.
Hit ctrl + alt + delete and end any tasks un needed.
close all programs.
pm for more help.

-Brandon

Ninjastripy
10-13-2012, 01:32 PM
This was very very very annoying and very very frustrating when it happened to me, but it stopped around patch 1.06 (not sure exactly which, you guys patch so much! :P) especially because EVERY TIME I was winning the match.

Daankw
10-14-2012, 09:55 AM
And it happens to me now... Please fix it.
I only have 3 losses, 2 of them are those random losses where I was destroying the enemies statue and suddenly lost...

And I also lost 30 points in ranking...

Dracus94
10-15-2012, 02:34 PM
Yeah, it usually happens when I'm attacking the enemies statue.

Daankw
10-16-2012, 10:18 AM
OK, I've had it with this game. It just isn't finished yet. All those bugs and problems. I never lagg out, now, I guess because the server is too crowded, I lagg out two times in a row!

MoMan88
10-16-2012, 01:05 PM
Alright lads! Yeah having the exact same problem and its not being helped by either the zooming out or the patch! insanely frustrating!!

i think it does happen when your winning cause youv more players and are just about to or actually are assaulting their base so the processing power slows hugely,laggs without notifying and then bloody well cuts the whole game with you losing!??

this make any sense to the rest of ye? any ideas on solutions cause every other unnecessary programme is closed on my pc. Gonna get the landlord to up the web connection otherwise!! haha.

Flameraider19
10-17-2012, 01:25 AM
Sam happens to me all the time just when im about to when i mean like what the heck is wrong with these ppl making an unfinished game

Flameraider19
10-17-2012, 01:25 AM
And then want us to pay for it l8r so the shitty servers can be kept up

Tecness2
10-17-2012, 01:37 AM
And then want us to pay for it l8r so the shitty servers can be kept up

Sam happens to me all the time just when im about to when i mean like what the heck is wrong with these ppl making an unfinished game

Normally, I'm a nice guy. But are you retarded? Do you not know what the purpose of a beta is? THIS GAME IS NOT FINISHED, NOR IS IT RELEASED.