PDA

View Full Version : Tutorial needs improvement/ Chaos Units/ Sometimes I can't summon units

MrSticky
10-13-2012, 02:21 PM
The tutorial currently does not explain much - well, it explains the basic things such as: basic movement, castle archers, summoning a swordswrath, basic attacking, mining gold, praying for mana and the three basic commands (garrison, defend, attack) However, it did not go over other units and abilities/special stuff they could use. When I first started the game I did not know that big statue in the middle did something. Sometimes when I'm versing people, I see them charging me with a glowing giant or knight. And I'm like, how the fuck did they get that. I did not even know you can "hold a position" I didn't even I know i can build a fort with a miner. I did not even know miners could attack! Tutorials never told me there was certain amount of units I can have. Tutorials need to cover everything

And, I know you won't probably change this but Chaos should be free. I think this was the main reason why people wanted to play Stick War 2. Can you guys find another way to make money?

Lastly, at times I can't summon units. I had enough space, gold, mana. FIX PLOX

KK, MY RANT IS DONE.

Ninjastripy
10-13-2012, 02:29 PM
I agree with everything here.
Chaos should really be available to all alpha testers, we're supposed to test "all aspects of the game."
Maybe I'm sounding greedy but could you make chaos available for free to alpha testers? :P

MrSticky
10-13-2012, 02:51 PM
Chaos should really be available to all alpha testers, we're supposed to test "all aspects of the game."
Maybe I'm sounding greedy but could you make chaos available for free to alpha testers? :P

I was so ready to test out chaos... and then i was like.. .awww.... i have to pay.

petmuju
10-25-2012, 05:21 AM

Please don't do it!... Please don't do it!... XD
Yes, i'm a beta! XD