PDA

View Full Version : Order Vs. Chaos

Judas
10-17-2012, 06:20 PM
Chaos Empire units:

Crawler-Fast, meele fighter, weak, strong in numbers. As singles crawlers are already a challenge. They cover ground fast making it difficult for archers to
do serious damage and attack consecutively. Fastest way to kill one is to have a Swordwrath and Archidon attacking.

Dead-Slow, range, moderate health. Like archers, the Dead unit uses range attacks to take care of enemies. Although they don't deal serious damage, units attacked
will suffer from poisen and may die. To cure poisen you can either get a Monk and teach it how to cure poisen wounded units or send the infected unit(s) to Garrison mode.
Best way to kill one is also with an Archidon and Swordwrath.

Skelektal Mage-

Medusa-

Bomber-Moderate damage, extremely short health. Suicidal warriors that run with a bomb in their hands. Damage all units within the blasting radius and are easily killed with
archers.

Eclipsor-Moderate damage/health, fast. Unlike the Order's Albowtross, this unit moves faster and causes less damage. Repel their attack by using Archidons and/or Albowtross.

JuggerKnight-Heavy damage, great health, Armored. Extremely difficult to kill. Best way to stop them is to use your own Armored unit(Speartons). When facing an opponent with one or more JuggerKnight, gold and mana will be really useful. Idealy you'd want two Spearton per JuggerKnight to be able to take the JuggerKnight's Charge.

Giant-

*Note: Unit's left blank I have not faced. The units with information are ones that I have observed.

My strategy for beating chaos is fairly simple. Begin by producing an Archidon and Swordwrath, send them to the center tower and get both miners to start mining. With the first 300g your miners
produce, create two more miners and also have them start mining. With the extra income from the tower produce another miner and set him to pray. Continue to do this until you have at least 2 miners praying and 8 mining. To make sure you have a strong army try to use only Archidons, Speartons, 2 Monks, 3 Albowtross, 1 Magikill, and that 1 Swordwrath from the beginning(if still alive).
Avoid building Ninjas and other Swordwraths since they die fast and try to have a bit more Speartons than Archidons but not by too many. Research the Giant's ability to grow bigger (as well as miner hustle) since they offer protection and distractions from your ther units but try to stick to only one though. Other areas to research should also be Fire Arrows, Shield Wall, Shield Bash, and Electric Wall.

Feel Free to post your own strategies.

jasonlasop
10-20-2012, 11:07 PM
ok so im gonna edit this post because noone can count and just a single tactic so instead i will give very handy tips. so you can pick and choose
most people may know these but some might not so...yeh.

tip 1# theres a thing called -mid-air- block this is where order miners put up a wall to stop flying soldiers/albowtross/eveciprators (<-- cant spell em)
flying over and killing miners because they cant fly past or shoot past walls so be warned it will only take a few well placed archidons to take out your flyers.

tip 2# suicide bombers/bombers can hit albowtrosses the blast can reach up so... if you have em maybe use em in a pickle.

tip 3# no point doing a stupid move and sending in ur crawlers to die by tower archers buuuttt theres another way do a hit and run with your crawlers
send em in harass a miner (kill or wound for later) then run away after a second or 2 and let your crawlers heal and do it agian if you want to keep at bay while you save up for something nice.

tip 4# if you are on a small map and you are massing troops always keep a eye on your troops alot of people are sneaky and make soldiers run over
and lure you within range of castle archers its very annoying and will make you lose so always keep an eye out also i dont know if they have a button to make them standfast if not they should add one becasue it would be nice.

tip 5# never play on there terms for example say you are both massing troops (which is stupid because you should be at eachothers throats this is how people lose!!! when the other player mass's giants) anyway say you are about to attack and rush em....why!? you will be in range of there archers they will have advantage!!! and they can rush troops inside keep to heal! (you can make troops go in castle manualy its called garrison troops much better then all hiding inside the buttons on the abilites grid in bottom right corner) so let them make 1st move and poison them with castle deads ect.. easy win!

tip 6# miners can be usefull in fights they can attck too you know take some damage for the team very usefull in some situations.

tip 7# juggernauts have a power called rush it costs only 100 mana and 50 gold this attcks realy sweet for stunning retreating miner it also give you the winning advantage to a duel with a spearton!

tip 8# press space to select all of army but it doesent slectet miners

tip 9# double clicking a type of soldier or miner will select all of that type and lets you use there abilityes of that type at same time!

i will add more when i am not busy.

jasonlasop
10-20-2012, 11:18 PM
*IF THEY BUILD MINER WALL IN FRONT OF THERE GOLD MINES*

well get ready for a seige here is a list of seige things i like.
.5 juggernauts. (in other games i would call thsese guys tankers they take hits allways need em at front)
.5 winged thingys. (if you buy deads in seige soldiers will target deads becasue you know..its logic.)
.1 mudusa. (massive statue damage *yes they work agaisnt statues* and to get rid of that pesky monk/cleric by turning her to stone also spray poison on enemie boulder giants)
.*at this point u shoulda havvee about 20 points away from maxing out on troops* also buy ghost spearton and giants if u own the middle.
the rest do what u want giants,crawlers,skelekills whatevs
.*during seige always go after a ghost giant has spawned then during battle target archers 1st because if u dont they will kill u* and kill em all i say mudusa takes like a 3rd of life away from giants shes/it is beast

CRAZY JAY
10-24-2012, 04:49 PM
The problem I see here is - at step 6 you have invested in tower spawn, crawler pack mentality, juggerknight charge, and all you have is one Juggerknight, at this stage a good player would just build up any army and simply attack your base. I suggest you dont invest in abilities for units you dont have or have lots of. Granted this would work if you have scouted and know it would work, but my suggestion is Dont go in with a set plan or you will lose, you need to change what you do based on what the other guy does.

Bladed Fire
10-25-2012, 07:51 PM
If you are Order you can use Enslaved Giant to defeat the Giant.
Marrowkai you can use spearton plus merics to defeat.
Medusa can petrify our strong units into stone, so use swordwraths to defeat her.

300noob
10-26-2012, 07:27 AM
If you are Order you can use Enslaved Giant to defeat the Giant.
Marrowkai you can use spearton plus merics to defeat.
Medusa can petrify our strong units into stone, so use swordwraths to defeat her.
good to know

Ortex
11-25-2012, 12:08 PM
If your chaos... Make sure you have decoys to distract the enslaved giant..l once it comes contact with that enslaved giants its screwed ... Juggerknight vs Swordwraith..
Easy to tell who wins... Juggerknight vs Spearton is tied

Medusa vs Magikill, if medusa doesn't turn him to stone Magikill wins..

asdfstick
11-26-2012, 06:19 PM
Juggerknight vs Spearton is tied

Juggerknight can kill a spearton because of regeneration and more attack power

Bladed Fire
11-26-2012, 11:44 PM
Medusa sucks without the Petrify spell, and can be defeated by three swordwraths. Her Venom Flux spell sucks to because most of the time units passed over it, just like the Magikill's Electric Wall.

NrgFA
12-16-2012, 09:45 PM
Here goes! >.<

Chaos strategy:

I will be getting Chaos for Christmas maybe.I suggest for Chaos that you start out with two deads,and then following with 6 bombers.But first,send a dead up to mid-tower to check on their army.If it is small,then attack.If it is big and they kill everyone that you sent over,then what this action results in is simply the inspiration of attacking you.Not good!So stay away if they have 3 speartons,four swordwrath and also two archidon....However;

If your army is big and ready,then this action will be quite appropriate in a simple objective just to weaken their forces a little and yeah...Hope this helps..... >->

Order Strategy:

If you are facing Chaos with order,start out by getting one Swordwrath and one Archidon...Once your two miners get you 300 gold,get a castle defense.When your miners get you another 300 gold,buy 1 swordwrath and one miner.The three miners will give you 450 gold,now have them pray at the statue for mana until they reach 150 mana,then get a spearton.Keep doing this until you get atleast 11 speartons,then save up for a giant,then upgrade him.You may now create the rest of your army.

A Spearton's armor can easily with-stand the impact of a bomber,and as you said on this thread,Archidon and Swordwrath easily take care of deads..

Also,I said 11 speartons not only due to the fact that they with-stand brutal force,but they can make a great wall..

Conclusion:
Order would probally win this battle due to neccessary units for the perfect defense.Hope this helps!

~NrgFA :)

asdfstick
12-16-2012, 09:52 PM
I suggest for Chaos that you start out with two deads

deads cost 300 gold 100 mana so that won't work.

NrgFA
12-16-2012, 10:01 PM
w-w-w-well YEAH b-b-but,if thats the scenario then have the two miners bring you ATLEAST 600 gold(to do this,they will come back twice,both of them),then stop them and make them pray for 200 mana.Then just get the six bombers.

asdfstick
12-16-2012, 10:06 PM
w-w-w-well YEAH b-b-but,if thats the scenario then have the two miners bring you ATLEAST 600 gold(to do this,they will come back twice,both of them),then stop them and make them pray for 200 mana.Then just get the six bombers.
By the time you get 2 deads, the opponent will already have a decent sized army to stop you.

NrgFA
12-16-2012, 10:31 PM
I don't know,you start off with 500 gold,get a crawler and then make the miners just pray at the beginning and reach 200 mana.Then get a dead.You now do it again,they walk back & forth twice,you have three hundred gold,then get another crawler,and then just get the 6 bombers.I highly doubt they would have a massive army by that time.That should take 1-2 minutes....

KrayZStick
12-26-2012, 03:45 PM
Chaos Empire units:

My strategy for beating chaos is fairly simple. Begin by producing an Archidon and Swordwrath, send them to the center tower and get both miners to start mining. With the first 300g your miners
\
I used to do Archer/sword combo at start vs chaos, but it is a very poor starting strat vs chaos. You should mass some swords, archers barely do anything to juggers, & crawlers are fast, you can't hit and run like you would vs order.

DragonFrost
12-26-2012, 04:28 PM
:D correct, i used that once, i lost. Mass swords is a fool's way, never works (well, only if you only get swords). I believe the best way is mass swords and archers because: Mass swords can defeat anything except wingadons (and bombers lol) with rage and numbers (although recently rage was nerfed :() and archers can pwn wingadons (swords are (sucky) meat shields in this case) and they can blow up bombers from afar. Chaos can beat this with some meat shields (juggers) attack the swords, and then bombers charge in and kill the swords :)