PDA

View Full Version : WIP, my movie project lol XD

devay99
10-18-2012, 04:08 AM
http://www.filz.us/2wH

i hope this is will finished at december...
i need your cnc guys

wish me luck :D

Julermud
10-18-2012, 04:46 AM
Damn son!....that's some crazy fighting you got there :D
it's cool and smooth! Definitley finish it!!! dont wanna see another good project going down :)

devay99
10-18-2012, 06:41 AM
thank you very much bro :)
but the biggest problem is, I dont know what title I would use later.. lol XD

Sharpeggio
10-18-2012, 06:50 AM
thank you very much bro :)
but the biggest problem is, I dont know what title I would use later.. lol XD

The title will most likely come up when you're finishing it up. I wouldn't worry about that. The walk could be a little smoother, but I enjoyed the fighting.

devay99
10-18-2012, 06:57 AM
The title will most likely come up when you're finishing it up. I wouldn't worry about that. The walk could be a little smoother, but I enjoyed the fighting.

hahahaha... thanks for the critique man :D

Sweeto
10-18-2012, 07:32 AM
What you need for a big project is a story, otherwise it looks very good :)

devay99
10-18-2012, 07:41 AM
What you need for a big project is a story, otherwise it looks very good :)

u mean "story-boarding"? thanks btw :)

FocusFa
10-18-2012, 07:47 AM
i don't think sweeto means stroy boarding, but just like in the movies that is always(or mostly) a story behind why they do this and that, i think he means that kind of story.
anyways back on topic, it looks very nice and i don't really see anything wrong with it at the moment, except that i see a bit wobbly in the stick figure when he walk at the beginning

devay99
10-18-2012, 08:32 AM
i don't think sweeto means stroy boarding, but just like in the movies that is always(or mostly) a story behind why they do this and that, i think he means that kind of story.
anyways back on topic, it looks very nice and i don't really see anything wrong with it at the moment, except that i see a bit wobbly in the stick figure when he walk at the beginning

ow okay, i get it.. Maybe i should make an intro for this movie.. Btw, thank you :)

Julermud
10-18-2012, 03:25 PM
ow okay, i get it.. Maybe i should make an intro for this movie.. Btw, thank you :)

Do the animation first :) Intro, ending credits, sounds, effects And all the kinda stuff...do it when the animation itself is done :) then you dont have to think of so much while animating it! ;)