PDA

View Full Version : Good strategies

Greygrey7
10-18-2012, 07:29 PM
Here is a list of strategies that i have tested and some i will ask you to test i will edit this as i go on and give information.

*=Needs testing
$=Needs More testing
#=Tested and works

Faction:Order

Basic Strategies

1. Sword wrath power- simply buy one miner and place him to pray while the others get gold buy a few sword wrath and as time goes on more SW's, as you go deeper in the battle continue to buy miners and Sword wrath and add a archer here and there and you got yourself an army!(Rage is useful but can HALF YOUR ENTIRE army's health, only use on a few units unless you are already attacking the monument.)#

2. Play it long- Buy 3 miners with your money send 2 of which to get gold and the 2nd you get send him to pray, while your enemy gets the tower you will be getting more and more money and than buy a castle archer then, miner wall and a few archeridon after this buy more and more miners (Variation: rather than using archers buy flying crossbowman to just rain heck on your oppenents for not using ranged)*

3. Surprise Surprise!- Use the same beginning as two did but drop the castle archers and replace them with spearton, thus adding an element of suprise on your opponent as they may be using 2 or 3 swordwrath, quickly attack them and add an archer to this team for a quick win (strike with spearton first and than whilst attacking the momument bring in a archer.)(I have used this many times for quick wins.)#

Harder Strategies
Note-these are advanced strategies and throughout testing you will see why

1. Dojo Assassin- Buy 3 miners send 2 of which to mine and the 3rd to pray, (this is a harder version of Suprise Suprise but VERY effective) buy 2 more miners when the first cash in, (you should have around 45 mana at this point) wait 1 minute for enough mana and cash. Now buy a shinobi and upgrade as soon as possible. now take the tower from (Swordwrath) and than instead of a archer buy a healer to maximize effectivness. (This works best against strategies 1. & 2. of basic but fails at 3, although this can wipe out any number of swordwrath and archer it lacks the shield of a spearton.) $

I will edit later
I will continue to give information as time goes on and results come through

Luzoto
10-18-2012, 09:39 PM
This should be in the Order Empire Strategies section.

1. A large army of swordswrath and archidon can quickly be defeated by higher tier units if you drag it on for too long, especially with the somewhat overpowered giants. I would try to switch to speartons as soon as possible (swordswrath early on are still pretty good), and upgrade their abilities so you can set up a large defensive wall that knocks troops back. The shield wall and bash pairs perfectly with archers.

2. How many miners will you need total? Three miners certainly aren't enough, you would need around eight to twelve in order to accumulate gold and mana fast enough to get a small army to temporarily defend the central tower. The central tower is key to the battle, by the way. It gives twenty gold every five seconds, and the final ghost upgrade can almost ensure your victory with a small army following behind the massive brute. I wouldn't suggest using albowtrosses as a defense, since troops can walk right below them and they seem to have around the same damage as normal archidons (unless I'm wrong). Even then, normal archidon are easy to mass and can defend miner walls a little better, without fear of giants two-hit-killing them.

3. The enemy will not necessarily spawn swordswrath. I've seen people get speartons as early as a minute to rush my castle and quickly kill my swordswrath, you gotta consider that both sides have equal opportunity for their soldiers. This method can easily storm unexpected players, but a good player will have set up similar defenses to counter yours, which puts you out of troops and gives them a huge advantage over the course of the game.

Greygrey7
10-19-2012, 08:00 AM
This should be in the Order Empire Strategies section.

1. A large army of swordswrath and archidon can quickly be defeated by higher tier units if you drag it on for too long, especially with the somewhat overpowered giants. I would try to switch to speartons as soon as possible (swordswrath early on are still pretty good), and upgrade their abilities so you can set up a large defensive wall that knocks troops back. The shield wall and bash pairs perfectly with archers.

2. How many miners will you need total? Three miners certainly aren't enough, you would need around eight to twelve in order to accumulate gold and mana fast enough to get a small army to temporarily defend the central tower. The central tower is key to the battle, by the way. It gives twenty gold every five seconds, and the final ghost upgrade can almost ensure your victory with a small army following behind the massive brute. I wouldn't suggest using albowtrosses as a defense, since troops can walk right below them and they seem to have around the same damage as normal archidons (unless I'm wrong). Even then, normal archidon are easy to mass and can defend miner walls a little better, without fear of giants two-hit-killing them.

3. The enemy will not necessarily spawn swordswrath. I've seen people get speartons as early as a minute to rush my castle and quickly kill my swordswrath, you gotta consider that both sides have equal opportunity for their soldiers. This method can easily storm unexpected players, but a good player will have set up similar defenses to counter yours, which puts you out of troops and gives them a huge advantage over the course of the game.

These are early game strategies that can get noobs to survive early game without just farming miners. out of all of the people i have seen i have only battled 2 people who spawn spearton. but good points. +1 and i hope you become a good animator like crazy and Ep!c