PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest opponents

Panki
10-18-2012, 08:53 PM
Post about the dumbest enemy you've went against. I just went against a guy who massed archers, who knew I was massing speartons. -_-

Luzoto
10-18-2012, 09:20 PM
I was fighting a person who wanted to conduct a truce-till-the-end with me, as long as there were no ghost units. I was fine with this, and we built our armies.

Later, I was halfway done with about 5 giants and two mages, and he asked for me to remove my miner walls. I said I would build the rest of my army, and I would remove the walls when I was done. He then proceeds to send his entire army to destroy my walls and walk past my units to destroy half my statue before all of them were slaughtered, so I send my remaining army over in retaliation. While my army was marching along, he accused me of breaking the truce and that he was only there to remove the walls before I ended the game.

The irony? His name is stickpro.

Tecness2
10-18-2012, 09:37 PM
I played a game against who massed nothing but giants. In total, he built 12. All of them died to two giants and a bunch of merics(monks)

Seadefen
10-19-2012, 06:38 AM
FrozenFury has beaten my terribly after less than 7 minutes for times, but he is still my dumbest opponent for claiming such a high position, far from the second and then continue making another ID named FrozenFury2 for gaining tops.

He seems so free, heh? Wasting so much time of his youth doing a repeated boring job just for a virtual reputation. Soooooo dumb lol.

jk.

Greygrey7
10-19-2012, 08:58 AM
i fought a guy who had seen i was massing crawlers he continued to try and get speartons and by the time he said he was ready to fight he had 2 spearton and the sheild wall and sheild bash..... i walked up to him mauled his speartons (killing them in no less than 6 seconds) (i had like 40 crawlers) and than he called me a hacker so he said he would challenge me to a one on one swordwrath vs crawler (his only request was that and that i send only one while the others wait by my statue) he was an idiot because i told him about pack bonus and said he could handle it. he couldnt.....

petmuju
10-23-2012, 04:00 AM
I fought someone who does more economy. I did a quick attack and told me not to attack... How am I suppose to win then?

By the way, I won. He was really angry and used foul language.

Panki
10-23-2012, 08:12 PM
We have people once in a while like that.

Someone says not to attack, but you do anyway. What's the point of the game when you can't attack.

Dracus94
10-23-2012, 08:26 PM
Someone wanted me to do a giants only match.
By the time he had two out, I had 8 + a bunch of merics.
I proceeded to get called a hacker.

petmuju
10-24-2012, 01:23 AM
We have people once in a while like that.

Someone says not to attack, but you do anyway. What's the point of the game when you can't attack.

I agree.

Panki
10-24-2012, 03:55 PM
Now that I think about it, most of these opponents seems more like trolls.

FrozenFury3
10-25-2012, 01:40 AM
Your cute Van Lang, im your dumbest opponent? How bout next time stop begging me to help you out because you cant play for yourself... then you can call me noob. You copy my start off? you copy my unit sets and all my strategys that i gladly helped, and then you used it against others? and start winning? Now thats your in the top 10 you claim im the noob? LOLL Your funny, ive beaten you about 10 times in total, with ease, and you claim in noob :)

Next time dont beg for help...

DragonFrost
10-25-2012, 07:03 AM
I played a game against who massed nothing but giants. In total, he built 12. All of them died to two giants and a bunch of merics(monks)

>.> 1 giant equals 7 population, right? So 7 x 12 (the number of giants) is 84. And max population is 80. PLUS, there were probably some miners too...

petmuju
10-25-2012, 08:02 AM
>.> 1 giant equals 7 population, right? So 7 x 12 (the number of giants) is 84. And max population is 80. PLUS, there were probably some miners too...

Then there was probably 10 or 11 giants that looks like 12 of them when they are close to each other. It may look like an extra head! XD

Tecness2
10-25-2012, 08:14 AM

Then there was probably 10 or 11 giants that looks like 12 of them when they are close to each other. It may look like an extra head! XD

I never said all at once. I made sure to count. Each time one died I would say "TIMBER! THERE GOES NUMBER #"
If had massed 12 giants at once...well that would be op, a hack, and actually kinda scary.
I think the most he had on the field at one time, was 5 or 6.

TheFighterz
10-25-2012, 03:27 PM
I was facing this person who stockpiled on miners. "Weird", I thoght. I immidetly knew once I saw about 8+ miners he was going to make a giant. However I already have 4 archidon, 6 swordwrath, one of my own giants and a ninja in development by the time his giant came out w/ no upgrades. Needless to say, Miner Hustle makes quite a difference (I only had maybe 6 miners).

300noob
10-26-2012, 02:28 AM
I was fighting a person who mass crawlers+giants+flying archers, until i ended the game with archers and swordmen. beat him even with pack mentality (not sure if i spell right).
at first he spawn crawler to degrade my economy but failed badly because my miner 2 on 1 the crawler and win....than he go for flying archer and i go for order normal archer, outnumbered the flying archer...than he go for giant, again, seriously outnumbered the giants with sword. even with dead and castle dead he still lost that battle.

Seadefen
10-26-2012, 08:24 AM
Your cute Van Lang, im your dumbest opponent? How bout next time stop begging me to help you out because you cant play for yourself... then you can call me noob. You copy my start off? you copy my unit sets and all my strategys that i gladly helped, and then you used it against others? and start winning? Now thats your in the top 10 you claim im the noob? LOLL Your funny, ive beaten you about 10 times in total, with ease, and you claim in noob :)

Lol we all know you're not any noob and its a fact that you always smash me easily. I was just lucky getting this rank, hehe.
Long time no play, anw, I owe you a lot for your tips. Thanks man. The dumbie post last time I wrote clearly "just kidding" at the end =))

Anw I still love to call you my "dumbest" opponent coz its fun so^^ Hehe. Dont worry, you are noob or not, all the world already witness :)).

Dracus94
10-27-2012, 09:25 AM

While I feel that I would be a bit pissed off if someone dissed me after I helped them...
I sure hope you don't act like that all the time.

300noob
11-01-2012, 07:16 AM
i crashed a dude with 2 speartons, 1 archer by some swordwraths and archers...i win that match at the end.
cheap but effective

Ninjastripy
11-01-2012, 08:47 AM
One guy built his entire army out of swords and archers (mostly swords) and never got anything else except miners. All what looked like ~20 swordwraths died against my 2 speartons, 6 archers and a magikill. I proceeded to poison and blow up his archers until they were in full retreat.

300noob
11-02-2012, 01:38 AM
One guy built his entire army out of swords and archers (mostly swords) and never got anything else except miners. All what looked like ~20 swordwraths died against my 2 speartons, 6 archers and a magikill. I proceeded to poison and blow up his archers until they were in full retreat.

guess he's trying to make an cheap but effective built....but that usually only work against order giant spammer with some support from other units.
for me , last few battles, a guy try to spearton rush me but failed against my swordwraths and archers...lol
another guy try to sword wrath rush me, continously but got fend off by my speartons and archers, i was about to win but then the lag ended it before i could actually win, well he laged out not me though :D
another guy, this guy is better since he used speartons and swordwraths and archers combination...i still wiped him out with more speartons and more archers due to better economy.

Tecness2
11-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Well, this guy just tried something interesting...
I built my starter crawlers(2) and miner(1). I then got a juggerknight. While that was happening, I was controlling my crawlers, making his two swordwrath go in circles. He then got a third, and a fourth, and a fifth swordwrath etc. In the end, he rage quit. He lost, all 9 swordwrath he built, to a single juggerknight and a few miners.

asdfstick
11-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Everyone who uses nothing but giants I consider dumb

Sincerely,
asdfstick

Brandonn
11-03-2012, 11:27 PM
I was in a match where i was building an army of speartons and archers when he rushes me with only swordwrath. It was hilarious really, his whole army alot of them.
I had a giant too and had slaughtered them and he was begging for me not to destroy his statue when i was about to. :3

Alphatronic5000
11-04-2012, 09:40 AM
I went against an army of giants. Very difficult to defeat. I constantly using archers back and forth to defeat them

Alphatronic5000
11-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Do you think its a good start if I used 3 swordwraths and attack in the beginning and let my two miners mine. Then continue with this procedure until I build a mass economy.

300noob
11-04-2012, 11:44 PM
Do you think its a good start if I used 3 swordwraths and attack in the beginning and let my two miners mine. Then continue with this procedure until I build a mass economy.

depend on ya opponents mate.
as for me my last battle
the guy try to rush me with 6 swordwraths, i fend off with 2 archer and 2 swordwrath then he continue with swordwrath rushing knowing i have castle archers and many normal archers and a spearton.

Dracus94
11-05-2012, 02:33 PM
lol, you guys all make it sound like an epic tale of sorts.
anyway, anyone who masses swordwrath is kind of dumb. Even though it works against some people. :D

Panki
11-05-2012, 05:10 PM
actually, mass archers aren't bad against speartons- you need to clarify more. Unless if you had monks, it was an annoying, but not to bad of a move, but if you did have monks, well, uhhh...
Of course I had monks.

300noob
11-06-2012, 06:22 AM
a guy rush with ~8-12 swordwraths and monks and got fend off by only 1 of my mage with some walls (the casualties is all swordwrath die)...rofl
yet he still keep doing that ....

Stickman704
11-06-2012, 11:46 AM
A guy made two walls and noting else in the very beginning and by that time I had 2 speartons and I just attacked and won.

Ninjastripy
11-06-2012, 11:51 AM
I went against an army of giants. Very difficult to defeat. I constantly using archers back and forth to defeat them
Army of giants? Just get a magikill or two with poison and electric wall. Or what I do is just get a bunch of speartons and archers, plus 1 giant as a meat shield, and tell them all to attack 1 giant at a time.

300noob
11-07-2012, 11:11 PM
a guy keep going for giants and mages combination knowing i have enough firepower to fend that off.
a guy massing archer knowing im massing speartons (already said by the first replier to the thread)
massing swordwraths and some archers knowing i massing archers and some speartons.
a guy massing miners and try to fight me with miners knowing i have speartons and swordwraths
that is pretty much all

asdfstick
11-08-2012, 03:47 PM
A few people I battled did the same thing to me. I use the two starting miners to pray up to 50 mana and wait for a Dark Knight to come out. While i'm waiting for the Dark Knight to finish training they send a swordwrath and archidon to attack my miners. Then the Dark Knight comes out and after my Dark Knight kills the two enemies, my opponent surrenders.

300noob
11-10-2012, 07:49 PM
I onced played a guy who massed archidonis and swordwrath. I knew that I was massivly outnumbered and gunned, so I did some investments in a magikill.
next battle, I killed all of his sword in one magikill attack, and his arch. eventually died without his sword.
How he didn't realize that any reasonable person was gonna come out with a magikill and how he didn't manage to kill my magikill that was in the open when I casted is uknown to me
well that was shocking how he managed not to kill your mage in the open during spell cast. i met a few people like that too. i used 2 mages take out entire archer-swordwrath army...

Panki
11-11-2012, 05:10 AM
I went against a person who massed archers again.

1 explosion from the mage and BOOM!
Easy win.

Alphatronic5000
11-11-2012, 12:59 PM
I think its best to attack with a few attack men and build an army while doing that so that will prevent the opponent to also built a large army

300noob
11-12-2012, 06:23 AM
A guy attacking me with giants and speartons knowing i having fully loaded Katyusha trucks and T-34/85 tanks, boom...boom...boom, easy win....ROFL:D
Just joking. But it would be cool if i have those tanks and trucks...:p

TheFighterz
11-12-2012, 07:30 AM
A guy rushed w/ 8-15 swordwrath, and about 3 of them died by the time they even reached my 4 speartons thanks to le archidon c:

Just proves at times Quality > Quanity

Mr. Stickfigure
11-12-2012, 06:40 PM
I played against a guy who didn't want me to attack so I massed up 10 giants and then I invaded him, winnig the game.

300noob
11-12-2012, 10:18 PM
a guy rush with miners+swordwraths then quit the game after i killed his miners and swordwraths.

Ortex
11-13-2012, 08:48 PM
A guy said DON'T ATTACK ME Yet when I had Swordwraith and archers, I showed mercy which I regret, he fought back with Speartons and archers, I lost and he called me noob, you will never beat me,
He is dumb because I wasn't even trying I HAVE EVEN TOLD HIM THAT, still thinks I'm noob, so he is dumb.

asdfstick
11-13-2012, 09:08 PM
A guy said DON'T ATTACK ME Yet when I had Swordwraith and archers, I showed mercy which I regret, he fought back with Speartons and archers, I lost and he called me noob, you will never beat me,
He is dumb because I wasn't even trying I HAVE EVEN TOLD HIM THAT, still thinks I'm noob, so he is dumb.

he's the noob then. I fought someone similar to the one you said. The person said "don't attack" and I replied "isn't that the point of the game?" Then he said "fine" and either surrendered or i beat him(I forgot).

Bladed Fire
11-13-2012, 10:19 PM
That guy was cheating and his attitude needs to change.

Panki
11-14-2012, 05:43 PM

What's the guy's name? Then we can post his name here and laugh at him, or we can just put his name and number here, so we can fight him.

EDIT: If you think your dumbest opponent deserves more pain, post his name and number so we can humiliate them.

asdfstick
11-14-2012, 06:26 PM
What's the guy's name? Then we can post his name here and laugh at him, or we can just put his name and number here, so we can fight him.

EDIT: If you think your dumbest opponent deserves more pain, post his name and number so we can humiliate them.
Yeah add his name and number i want to fight this guy and beat him.

300noob
11-15-2012, 10:11 PM
I just fought a guy who go full Anti-land army knowing I go full air force...It's weir when he trying to attack my air units with some stupid swordwraths, shadowraths and speartons.
Before I ended the game, he lagged out and I win.

300noob
11-19-2012, 08:41 PM
Everyone who go full Giants-Merics/Giants i consider dumb.

Tecness2
11-20-2012, 07:52 PM
I fought two people today (I have significantly cut back on playing :p). The first one was chaos. We both went two crawlers, none died for the first like minute. I got a juggerknight first. So I had 2 crawlers, and a juggerknight. I went and killed one of his miners, then he got a juggerknight. I then got another crawler and charge. So, I have 3 crawlers, a juggerknight with charge, and he has a juggerknight, and 2 crawlers...wait, I just killed them both. After I captured the middle (we were fighting for it) He then says "I'm not playing the pussy game" and quit.

The second one, was just another random person. He picked the fast ninja choice. That didn't go to well to my fast juggerknight. Killed one of his miners, he then decided, he'll upgrade the ninja. But, by the time he finally upgraded it, I had another 2 juggerknights out.

Some strategies are just bad.

helltank
11-20-2012, 07:58 PM
I was playing my Archidons+Speartons Semi-Rush(you can find it in Order Strategy, under the thread Rain of Arrows, Field of Spears) strategy and, curious as to why my opponent had no Castle Archer, sent my Swordwrath over to scout. It turned out he had built nothing but miners and was screaming at me in chat as he "DONT EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO BUILD MY ECONOMY WHAT A SHITTY GAME". I managed to destroy his statue with that one Swordwrath alone as he declined to attack that Swordwrath with his precious miners. He didn't even attempt to build offensive units. Even though my Swordwrath was banging on his statue he was just slowly producing miners.

Panki
11-20-2012, 10:22 PM

Didn't say that for nothing, just putting that out there.

300noob
11-21-2012, 05:43 AM
Didn't say that for nothing, just putting that out there.
Uhm, I think they only deserve more pain if they are literaly A-Hole no matter what happend to them.
Like freaking trollers, they insult everyone.(Example)

Triss
12-16-2012, 04:45 AM
The worst opponent I ever seen was a defend-type player. When he already finishes his defence , I already bought tower spawn 2. When the ghost soldiers breached the walls, he called me pussies for using ghost unit. Well, it's not my fault for him to be holing up in his base.

_Ai_
12-16-2012, 06:29 AM
im a semi - defense type and this kinda upsets me

300noob
12-16-2012, 07:19 AM
im a semi - defense type and this kinda upsets me

don't be upset, ya have nothing to be upset if ya can make better defense than the guy mentioned above.

_Ai_
12-16-2012, 07:27 AM
Yeah I guess so.

minhx98x
12-16-2012, 07:51 AM
I have a friend who said we should wait until we are ready.He charged with an army full of Speartons (which I foresaw that) So I spammed ALOT of Albowtross w/ blazing bolt. Before I could even said ready, he attacked. W/ 1 miner wall, I wipe all of his Speartons. He said his Speartons just "automatically" ran to my base, which is a huge lie because I taught him how to keep his troop stay in one place and Speartons don't run to Albowtrosses. He even said he "accidentally" clicked on the surrender button. Now, he just keep on spamming Albowtrosses and kicked some mother of noobs asses.

asdfstick
12-16-2012, 10:08 AM
On my alternate account. I(sometimes) met swordwrath spammers( easy victory). All I did was use several archidons, swordwraths, and a few speartons.

_Ai_
12-16-2012, 10:11 AM
swordwrath spammers are the easiest to kill.archidon-speartons will do the trick

asdfstick
12-16-2012, 10:14 AM
swordwrath spammers are the easiest to kill.archidon-speartons will do the trick

That was pretty much what I said (except for the swordwrath part).

_Ai_
12-16-2012, 10:23 AM
That was pretty much what I said (except for the swordwrath part).

sorry if you are offended

asdfstick
12-16-2012, 10:36 AM
sorry if you are offended

i'm not

lntrepid
12-16-2012, 10:56 AM
I met this one guy who had three swordswrath at the beginning. He rushed me, KNOWING that I had a castle archer and didn't even try to retreat. I counterattacked with two swordswrath and won the game. I don't really meet swordswrath massers, but I think they are new to the game, so I don't call that very stupid.

77Row
12-16-2012, 11:30 AM
People who spam archers.

_Ai_
12-16-2012, 11:33 AM
People who spam archers.

use plenty of speartons,go to their base as you slaughter them and dont give them any rest

Panki
12-16-2012, 11:49 AM
OMG when will this thread stop being bumped?
Oh well....

_Ai_
12-16-2012, 12:02 PM
I say, its quite a succesful bump

hey Panki im on the clan chat now

RUMMAKER
12-16-2012, 01:08 PM
swordwrath spam is actually a good strategy :P . unless you are chaos, they OP D:<

_Ai_
12-16-2012, 01:20 PM
swordwrath spam is actually a good strategy :P . unless you are chaos, they OP D:<

well, theyre easy for me

RUMMAKER
12-16-2012, 01:58 PM
well, theyre easy for me
swordwrath spam with rage*

Triss
12-16-2012, 05:04 PM
Easy, just create a phalanx of spearton, and archidons with magikills behind them. I can decimate them in less than 10 seconds.

Azxc
12-16-2012, 05:36 PM
just get 3 castle archers lol.....

DragonFrost
12-16-2012, 06:35 PM

lol that works. But the swordwrath massing is actually a pretty good strategy unless they venture into castle archer range. The easiest way i find to destroy them, is mass archers with fire arrows. Now, dont say, they will RAGE and rush the archers. What you do is only get into range for fire arrows, shoot, retreat, repeat. Or, if its a small map like castle, then just leave your archers inside the range of the castle archers, so the swords get shot but cant attack (for fear of DEATH BY CASTLE ARCHER).

300noob
12-16-2012, 07:11 PM
the only good think of swordwrath in late game is quick cheap reinforcement or distraction to save the important units like mage.
the dumbest opponent i went against rcently is a guy rushing with spearton knowing i go full albowtross with blazing bolt and 6 speartons.

asdfstick
12-16-2012, 08:35 PM

ich(I) wurde(would) nur(only) verwenden(use) 1 Schloss(castle) bogenschultze(archer) gegen(against) swordwrath spammers.

NrgFA
12-16-2012, 09:20 PM
I fought a guy who had 19 swordwrath,and I had 7 spearton,4 flyers,2 giants,3 archer,and 3 swordwrath.He saw my army,and still,attacked.But he was cool,we talked & had some fun! :D

Billk123
12-19-2012, 05:32 PM
K... If somebody says don't attack me... Or something like that... Then just say no. And destroy him!