PDA

View Full Version : A Guide to Rushing

Greygrey7
10-19-2012, 02:38 PM
A Guide to Rushing

Here is a guide for rushing

Rushing
1.Rushing need to be done within the first three minutes of the game.
A.No need for mass miners
B.Small units will do good
C.Third Tier units are out of the question, as they take too much time. (Magikill,Monk,Crossbow,EGiants) (Skeleton mage,Medusa,Eclipsor,Giants)

2.Second Tiers are great dominater's in rushing
A.Order: Spearton, Shinobi, Archers'.
B.Chaos: Dead, Dark Knight.

3.Mass First Tiers of certain kinds.
A.Order: Sword Wrath (No need to upgrade)
B.Chaos: Crawlers, Bombers. (Pack mentality)

Defending Against Rush

1.Castle men are great defense.
A.Order: Two archers are an amazing defense against rushes (Get in the castle if Heavily armed)
B.Chaos: Two Dead are an great defense against heavily armed rushes (Get in the castle if massed)

2.Miners can provide a great defense, although it will cost you a pretty penny.
A.Order:Gives you a wall that will completely block them out (five stars for crazy jay making this)
B.Chaos:Gives you an attack tower that can damage rushers (Not very good for a stop....)

3.Buy passive gold and hide out in your castle
A.Passive gold can save you when you are under attack by giving you a tiny bit extra money.
B.Allowing you to protect those miners and buy a defense team

I hope this gives you a pretty good idea of how to rush & defend against rushes
Comment if you would like to say thanks or would want to battle me

stone
10-20-2012, 08:27 PM
Solid guide. I remember getting destroyed by crazyjay early games constantly until i utilized the tower archers. I definitely would like to stress tower defense strongly for early game protection.

husy
10-20-2012, 09:39 PM
heh my strategy to rushing as order goes as follows

- Make 1 archer at start and make a couple minors, use archer to capture middle
-when ready upgrade ghost tower thing (Deploys uncontrollable minion)
-spam archers and rush

by 2-3mins i've got a spearton regularly and archers defending (about 3-5) and until they make castle archers any troops they make are useless, while they waste their money i just build heaps of minors and get the gold upgrade, upgrade the un-controllable and create a couple giants, :)

Luzoto
10-20-2012, 10:01 PM
I just tried this strategy in the game, most enemies will summon at most a few swordswrath and an archidon, and my spearton and swordswrath let me win in less than two minutes. Thanks!