PDA

View Full Version : Gold membership transaction failure

arduino93
10-20-2012, 10:32 PM
Hello, for the past few days I have been trying to purchase the gold membership on your website. However I keep receiving the following error when I attempt to do so:

Jays Webworks

Sorry, this feature is not available at this time.

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to Jays Webworks and try another option.
---

I would like to first rule out if this is an issue on your end or not, if not then I will begin to consult with paypal.
Any suggestions will be appreciated

Tecness2
10-21-2012, 03:06 AM
I believe it's an issue on your part, because I just purchased gold membership 5 days ago, where are you trying to buy from?

arduino93
10-21-2012, 10:27 PM
I simply select it on the stick empires shop section. I log in via paypal when it tries to authorize but it gives me a failure notice

Tecness2
10-22-2012, 04:40 AM
I simply select it on the stick empires shop section. I log in via paypal when it tries to authorize but it gives me a failure notice
Make sure you have enough money in the account and are typing the right password? :p

arduino93
10-22-2012, 02:34 PM
Of course I have, I am not a moron. I have bought things before via paypal and I was willing to just use a credit card but since paypal is only accepted I had to re enter my account which I have not touched since highschool. I will have to look for answers elsewhere