PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Who Dalek Insane Asylum (Story)

Keller Redvault
10-21-2012, 02:42 AM
Ok I am new here but not to pivot. I have made many animations, but sadly they were lost when my laptop got stolen. I am deciding to get back into the game. So, as a big Doctor Who fan, I am making a pivot animation of the Doctor, his companion, and a friend going into an insane asylum full of Daleks. Click the SPOILER below to see what a Dalek is if you don't know.
The Daleks i/ˈdɑːlɛks/ are an extraterrestrial race of mutants from the British science fiction television series Doctor Who. Within the series narrative, Daleks are cyborgs made from their original forms, extraterrestrial Kaleds from the planet Skaro, genetically modified and integrated within a tank-like robotic mechanical shell. They were created by the scientist Davros during the final years of a thousand-year war against the Thals. The Daleks are a powerful race bent on universal conquest and domination, utterly without pity, compassion or remorse. Various storylines portray them as having had every emotion removed except hate, leaving them with a desire to purge the Universe of all non-Dalek life. Collectively they are the greatest enemies of the series' protagonist, the Time Lord known as the Doctor. They are popularly known for their catchphrase "Exterminate!" and are a well-recognised reference in British popular culture, and are listed in several major dictionaries.
The Doctor and his friends will travel straight into the heart of an asylum full of mad Daleks that are even more kill crazy then when they were sane. So basically this is will be a stick animation. (Except for the Daleks and some other bits which will be sprite). Please comment about how you think this will turn out.