PDA

View Full Version : Why Bother?

Ichimaruu
05-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Yes, i was practicing my "tention" style, then i thought, why bother? Everyone dislikes tention copiers and so i decided to make my own style, muahahaha, its crap but i think it will improve some day.

http://www.swfme.com/view/1245112

New Generation
05-10-2008, 03:22 PM
The style is kind of plain. The movements were wobbly. It was quite smooth ,the movements still need better easing. It was too short in my opinion. Adding blood would make it look more bloody. >:)

The punches & kicks need more force too. :|

Ichimaruu
05-10-2008, 03:24 PM
Adding blood would make it look more bloody. >:)

Do you really think so?

Omega
05-10-2008, 05:06 PM
No offense, but that isn't really a style.

Ssjbryando
05-10-2008, 05:43 PM
bad style. if you mean by your own style, the strange dudes =p who are stretched to the left and the right and above. =\ then I would recommend to chose another style >_> cause like.. well its your style but I dont really like it. Since even if you made a mega smooth animation, i dont like the stretchyness + the sticks. stick with your tention =3 its ok. we also have THALES,SOUTHPHASE,NHAZUL. who use that style. I guess.

Ichimaruu
05-11-2008, 12:54 AM
ok :P Ill stick with it, thanks for ur insults guys, i guess they got me back on track :P

SSOutPhase
05-11-2008, 01:21 AM
Actually, It's "Tentionhazul" or "Nhazulmaru"'s style. [lol wtf, gay]. Tention and Nhaz, created that style together. And second, that really wasnt the style. Although it uses some skew, it doesn't have that much skew, and there was no outline. No quick ---------- dash lines like that either. Yours wasnt really stretchy. If you were aiming for that style, you should've studied it more.

I'm not sayin you suck, Im jus sayin that anim and style, was bad.

Ichimaruu
05-11-2008, 11:57 AM
Actually, It's "Tentionhazul" or "Nhazulmaru"'s style. [lol wtf, gay]. Tention and Nhaz, created that style together. And second, that really wasnt the style. Although it uses some skew, it doesn't have that much skew, and there was no outline. No quick ---------- dash lines like that either. Yours wasnt really stretchy. If you were aiming for that style, you should've studied it more.

Uhm, did you misread my post? I said that i did tention/nhazul's watever style BEFORE this one. I was trying out another style here.

Index
05-11-2008, 12:38 PM
Ugly sticks. Plain. Bleh.

But it was smooth...

Ssjbryando
05-11-2008, 01:03 PM

here he was doing another style, and yeah sorry i keep forgetting that they made it together

Ichimaruu
05-11-2008, 01:13 PM
Ugly sticks. Not as ugly as my grandma.