PDA

View Full Version : Guide: How to Beat CHAOS Units (With A Rushing Build)

MrSticky
10-22-2012, 07:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4U-T0Uw7Ns

Chaos Units can be very cheap, annoying and just OP. However, after many losses I've finally found a way to defeat Chaos users..... With a Rushing Build

Step One
Build three Swordswrath and charge. Make him garrison his units until......

Step Two
Build Another two Swordswrath. Keep on attacking miners/ statue with your original three swordswrath.

Step Three
Retreat if you are outnumbered or he has an castle archer. Go back charging when you outnumbered him again. At this time you should be building a few Miners to mine/pray

Step Four
Build an Archidon and charge with 5 Swordswrath including the archer.

Step Five
At this time you should have 7-8 miners and 3 prayers. Keep on attacking when you know he cant do anything else or retreat and proceed on to Step Six.

Step Six
Time to finish off, Build 2-3 Speartons, 2 Flying Archers.

Step Seven
Time to piss him off. Get the Tower Spawn and Charge him with the current units you have. This will work perfect against a weak economy (especially players who are not using chaos.)

That's it. Have fun :) *If this is confusing watch the video above for an example. Warning, chaos user rages at the end.*

edit : I'm not sure if the chaos user was new to the game, but he was favored and my rating was 1400+... so he must of had experience.

Dracus94
10-22-2012, 07:44 PM
what's with the until...? XD
Don't be so fast to throw out OPs left and right ;D
Chaos units can be annoying if you don't know how to deal with them though.

One thing though... what do you think a suicide bomber would do to those swordswrath?
And if you feel outnumbered by crawlers, get a castle archer. They do splash damage and work wonders against masses of weak units :D

Tecness2
10-23-2012, 06:25 AM
While it is a good strategy, the chaos guy failed by keeping his dark knight and crawlers near your swordwraths. If he was SMART, he would have built several bombers and killed your entire swordwrath army like that.