PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to finish my flash?

demon30
05-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Ok so hi every1, long ago i was working on one flash and dind't have enough patience to finish it =( so yeah it kinda has a wierd style but if you want i can give it to you (someone good preferably) to finish it =). you might want to change it a little, well or a lot, but there are stuff in it which are kinda ok. Soo if you want to see what it looks like here's the link:

A new fight.swf (http://antiup.net/view.php?id=24718306960a new fight.swf)

yeah so coment on how good it is and if you want to try to continue it. And if you do wish to continue it will be officially yours as long as you at least say thanks to me at the end ^^

.Busted
05-10-2008, 08:17 PM
dude, post in the flash section NOT in the community projects
and for the animation it was okay, but i can't give advice cuz i don't have flash =P

demon30
05-10-2008, 08:20 PM
Well it is a project but an unfinished one... >.> isn't it?

.Busted
05-10-2008, 09:15 PM
no its just an animation a project would take about a month not just a day or 2

The_four
05-10-2008, 10:00 PM
Do the people even fight? Everytime i click play, it shows them in a pose, and nothing more, no movements, nothing.

Rather Cheesy
05-10-2008, 10:06 PM
Give it a minute, for some reason he made the first frame really long. I thought the same thing.

ONTOPIC:

Don't worry about finishing it or making other people finish it. People make stuff like this all the time and just stop working on it because they lose patience. Its completely normal. Also this is the wrong section, this should be in flash since its more of a show off than a project.

fitzy
05-11-2008, 06:39 AM
its actually pretty good so far, but noone else is gonna wanna finish it. you should do it yourself if anyone is going to...

demon30
05-11-2008, 07:44 AM
=/ well oki doki... Thanks anyways ppl ^^ but i don't think i'll finish it this one freaks me out.

Houdini
05-11-2008, 07:50 AM
hey, thats not bad at all. finish it :)

Index
05-11-2008, 12:14 PM
This is pretty awesome, I hope someone finishes it..

killball
05-11-2008, 12:26 PM
Fight This:
Use The Brush And The Fighting With Power In THE END!!! My Using The Line Tool Edit Your Flash And Finish!!!!!!. PS My Flash Is Boring.

:Happy:

New Generation
05-11-2008, 02:01 PM
Fight This:
Use The Brush And The Fighting With Power In THE END!!! My Using The Line Tool Edit Your Flash And Finish!!!!!!. PS My Flash Is Boring.

:Happy:

Your foreign. STOP USING A BROKEN TRANSLATOR!!!

If you can't write in English properly, gtfo.

Deathwish
05-11-2008, 02:32 PM
Your foreign. STOP USING A BROKEN TRANSLATOR!!!

If you can't write in English properly, gtfo.

Your english is ****ing horrible as well.

Opted
05-11-2008, 02:33 PM
The animation is pretty well done.
It definitely gets better as it goes alone.

However the beginning isn't that great, work on some choreography.
The gray guy seems to pivot around on one foot without very much anticipation.

(meaning have the stick build up for a punch or kick, this also makes it
look a lot more powerful)

Anyways keep animating.
If you want someone to finish it up you need to provide a fla. file.