PDA

View Full Version : My first DMT trip.

Krob
05-10-2008, 10:53 PM
Ok, Stickpage. If your a dick that believes drugs ruin lives and families, get off my thread.

Ok. For those of you who don't know what DMT is, it is a very potent psychedelic chemical. My friend, 22, extracted it from IcePlants are something like that. He has it in a plastic sandwich bag, and it was a fine Tan/white color, with chunks of what looked like clear rock candy in it.

LSD, Peyote, Pot, Shrooms..they are all pussy compared to the experiences this drug gives. It is completely out of reality, and very spiritual and inspiring.

He had about a gram of it, said it was $250. Smoked out of a free base air pipe. The smoke was horrible, like burning plastic. I "Ghosted" it. Which means holding it for as long as you can. First time, I got to 15 secounds, then I tried again. 30. On the second ghost, it hit me.

An intense, very loud buzzing noise was going through my head. My body is vibrating, yet it feels as if I'm in a swirling tornado of..water. My vision is blurred and shaking from the effects, and the voice of my friend is very faint.

I take more ghosts.

Then, it really kicked in. It seemed as my heart, brain, and all time stopped.
The buzzing is now waves of energy, flowing through my room. I close my eyes and see blue and green lines flowing through my room.

Now, all the above are like a very strong Acid/Shroom trip. The following may sound unbelievable, but please, believe me.

Now, I open my eyes, everything looks out of place, and alien. Colors I can't explain, and never seen. Then, there is a great flash of blackness, another one, then one more. I see Alien like plants, and little lifeforms flowing around.
I hear voices. An Unknown language. "Ogom Li La Fan Do. Sha Kra Li Bat Ah." Thats all I can recall from it. I remember being able to understand what it was saying. And I could fell the Alien's presence. I feared it, but I think it told me to trust it. My room seems to be engulfed in bright darkness, and erotic plants and lifeforms. I see wires running through my floor, and green voltage coming from them.

I look at my friend. I realize he is the lifeform talking to me, and I wonder if he thinks I am an alien lifeform. Then, I see something else. Another lifefrom, a shape of a disformed body, engulfed in blinding light. It's flows toward me, I panic, and it enters me. I feel it's presence running in me, and I feel incredible. I felt new. I felt alive.

Then, out of nowhere, the beautiful scenery literally melts away, bubbling and dripping into nowhere. I see my room again. But I still see the black flashes of light, and feel the energy waves.

About 30 mins afterwards, I am mostly reunited with reality. Only effects are little tiny vibration, and If I closed my eyes, I saw circles of strange colors.

I'm normal now. This experience is truly life changing, and me and friend still have a good bit left. I'll be more ready next time, and can possibly learn from it.

The Pirate
05-10-2008, 11:02 PM
So...

You watched Pink Floyd's The Wall?

Krob
05-10-2008, 11:05 PM
Can't compare it to "The Wall."

Good movie, but, this was like a melting of all reality. I was actually horrified at first.

The Pirate
05-10-2008, 11:08 PM
You should be horrified. Drugs are bad and will ruin your family and your life, as well as shortening both your lifespan and your penis size.

I advise that you read a bible immediately and get your life back on track.

OGrilla2
05-10-2008, 11:09 PM
Sounds fun. I'll try LSD first, but I've been interested in DMT for a while. I also want to try PCP, but no one recommends it for obvious reasons.

I hope you enjoy your next one more.

Guest.
05-10-2008, 11:11 PM
I wouldn't want to try a hallucinogen. I would be scared for life. Something that would give me relaxed thought, such as weed or tobacco, I would like.

Krob
05-10-2008, 11:12 PM
You should be horrified. Drugs are bad and will ruin your family and your life, as well as shortening both your lifespan and your penis size.

Holy shit your right.

Deadface.
05-10-2008, 11:17 PM
Oh... The Pirate. How you make me lol.

I've always wanted to try some sort of halucinogenic drug, but I have no druggie friends...

Omega
05-10-2008, 11:17 PM
"Ogom Li La Fan Do. Sha Kra Li Bat Ah."

It's surprising you remembered that much at all.

So, did the experience actually feel good, or just invigorating?

Krob
05-10-2008, 11:19 PM
"Ogom Li La Fan Do. Sha Kra Li Bat Ah."

It's surprising you remembered that much at all.

So, did the experience actually feel good, or just invigorating?

The waves felt incredible.

The full effect? Can't describe. Feels as forces are trying to pull you in different directions. Not good, not bad.

And that was just a sample of the language I heard.

imported_SPARTAN_117
05-10-2008, 11:25 PM
First I gotta say The Wall was ****in awesome. I love Pink Floyd.

On topic: That sounds crazy, I'd rather try shrooms first though. And about drugs shortening your life. No. I knew a bunch of people that have been on heroin since they were 20 and are still alive at 103. Yeha for heroin.

STUFF
05-10-2008, 11:26 PM
Ah, I get it now. What you're trying to say is that anyone who witnessed Roswell were basically tripping on DMT?

Sounds very interesting.

Krob
05-10-2008, 11:46 PM
Also, proof that hallucinogenic drugs don't affect health?

The man that found LSD died April 29. 102 years old.

imported_SPARTAN_117
05-10-2008, 11:48 PM
Yeah, but not only hallucinogenics...all drugs...herion

Krob
05-10-2008, 11:56 PM
I've never experienced heroin. Don't know if I want to.

psilo
05-11-2008, 12:03 AM
Heroin isn't that harmful itself, but the addiction is. I've dabbled with opiate painkillers a bit. I like them too much so I stay away.

Not sure if you guys know this, but dimethlytryptamine (DMT) is naturally occuring in almost all plants. And in your BRAIN!

Yep, when you dream, your body is secreting DMT from your pineal gland. (known as the third eye in some lizards)

Also its the chemical released that makes your life flash before your eyes before you die.

Btw Joe Rogan isn't a dumbass.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8

I had enough cannabis with DXM to produce a strange trip like experience last night. Some strange visuals, like a faceless grim reaper walking toward my friends and I. That was ****ing terrifying. The visuals only occured in total blackness however. And I fell asleep before all the DXM kicked in, dammit. It was fun playing "pretend" in the dark. My friend and I played "vietnam night patrol" and it was just as freaky.

Vervanda
05-11-2008, 12:58 AM
hey krob, do you happen to live near pennslyvania?

imported_SPARTAN_117
05-11-2008, 01:08 AM
The highschool I go to has the most drugs dealt in my school district :)

Sawc
05-11-2008, 01:20 AM
The highschool I go to has the most drugs dealt in my school district :)

That's irrelivent.

imported_SPARTAN_117
05-11-2008, 01:25 AM
...your irrelevent.

after posting that i feel like ****tard.

after writing ****tard i feel liking shooting my toe.

DIT: feel liking shooting? whatever

Lf2Master
05-11-2008, 01:40 AM
erotic plants

wat

Also, that sounds like an intense experience. Hopefully you know what you're doing.

Upps
05-11-2008, 02:01 AM
yeah when something naturally occures in your body, you don't take it from other sources cause it will make you feel good and once you take alot your body stops making it and it will make it really hard to quit which will make you take more cause if it was yor body that produces it then it would know how much to make but once you take it you wouldn't know how to stop and take too much for too long and die.

Vervanda
05-11-2008, 02:09 AM
yeah when something naturally occures in your body, you don't take it from other sources cause it will make you feel good and once you take alot your body stops making it and it will make it really hard to quit which will make you take more cause if it was yor body that produces it then it would know how much to make but once you take it you wouldn't know how to stop and take too much for too long and die.

lol, I don't think what happened to krob came naturaly. Youre thinking of anti depressants

Epic
05-11-2008, 02:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8

holy shit man
that was awesome

Vervanda
05-11-2008, 02:33 AM
yeah, nice theory. Also, I just found out what, why and where psilo got his name

Mr. Pinkus
05-11-2008, 04:17 AM
Oh... The Pirate. How you make me lol.

I've always wanted to try some sort of halucinogenic drug, but I have no druggie friends...

Come to good ol' Sacramento

There's so much shit here people won't even know if you steal pounds of anything

Gray
05-11-2008, 06:03 AM
I've wanted to try DMT ever since I have seen the Joe Rogan video. I also wouldn't mind having one of those isolation tank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7tq0IwPao0&eurl=http://blog.joerogan.net/

Myself
05-11-2008, 06:42 AM
I wouldn't want to try a hallucinogen. I would be scared for life. Something that would give me relaxed thought, such as weed or tobacco, I would like.
Agree'd. But in all truth, I'd just do it once.

Also I think the more harmless halluogens should be legalised.

Houdini
05-11-2008, 07:28 AM
first of i dont think things like this should be posted on a website children can access easily...

The Pirate
05-11-2008, 09:53 AM

Thanks captain science.

:U

first of i dont think things like this should be posted on a website children can access easily...

If a kid is impressionable enough to try a potent hallucinogenic after reading about it on an internet forum he wasn't going to last in the real world anyways.

We can hardly be held accountable for that.

Nodd
05-11-2008, 12:23 PM
First time I did mushrooms was a pretty incredibly experience for me.
Paying 250 dollars for DMT seems pretty outrageous to me..

Krob
05-11-2008, 12:48 PM

Go die. Unless your being sarcastic. Still, go die.

I hate children. I like to slap them and kick them around.

Kveyo
05-11-2008, 02:07 PM
I hate children. I like to slap them and kick them around.

Oh, so you're like Maddox?

Nodd
05-11-2008, 02:17 PM
I guess 250 isn't too outrageous for a gram.
I'll never be doing DMT if I can't get a 60mg dose for less than 30.

Buttons
05-11-2008, 02:32 PM
I'm just going to say something.

If drugs are so harmless as you say, then why the hell are they illegal. And don't give me that shit that the government is just making blind decisions or bad ones, because I think the government is a bit smarter than some 13 year old animators.

Think about it, all this crap won't be funny when you have to live in the hospitable. One of my friends died of overdose, and he was 13.

Krob
05-11-2008, 02:48 PM

If drugs are so harmless as you say, then why the hell are they illegal. And don't give me that shit that the government is just making blind decisions or bad ones, because I think the government is a bit smarter than some 13 year old animators.

Think about it, all this crap won't be funny when you have to live in the hospitable. One of my friends died of overdose, and he was 13.

I hate you. First off, I don't see why they would illegalize DMT. It's in your body.

Marijuana has never caused a single death.

You've never done drugs, never will, cause you believe what you hear, and never question it.

Caffeine, sugar, other shit is way more harmful then Pot, LSD, DMT, your mom, etc.

The Government can't market it.

Studies in Europe show DMT has no harmful effect on body. It may even help it.

THC works like a cough drop in some situations.

Remember fag, it's "not a war on Drugs. It's a war on personal freedom."

Oh. And everyone still hates you. Change your avatar.

And your friend was a fucking idiot. I doubt it's even true, but if it is..

I'm sure he OD'd on some Anti Depressant. Pointless drugs, for kids that think
getting high off of Mommy's pills is hardcore.

Guest.
05-11-2008, 02:53 PM

Ahahah.

Also, what drug did your friend die from? And it's obvious that most, if not all, drugs have negative effects to them.

New Generation
05-11-2008, 02:56 PM
I hate you. First off, I don't see why they would illegalize DMT. It's in your body.

Marijuana has never caused a single death.

You've never done drugs, never will, cause you believe what you hear, and never question it.

Caffeine, sugar, other shit is way more harmful then Pot, LSD, DMT, your mom, etc.

The Government can't market it.

Studies in Europe show DMT has no harmful effect on body. It may even help it.

THC works like a cough drop in some situations.

Remember fag, it's "not a war on Drugs. It's a war on personal freedom."

Oh. And everyone still hates you. Change your avatar.

And your friend was a fucking idiot. I doubt it's even true, but if it is..

I'm sure he OD'd on some Anti Depressant. Pointless drugs, for kids that think
getting high off of Mommy's pills is hardcore.

Agreed. I will try it if I won't succeed in life. I hope it will be awesome!

Krob
05-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Ahahah.

Also, what drug did your friend die from? And it's obvious that most, if not all, drugs have negative effects to them.

Not Longterm .

Deathwish
05-11-2008, 03:04 PM
I love how Krob thinks he's Uber non conformist for doing drugs.
All drugs can be over dosed on and have negative effects on the body so don't pull that shit.

Get off your high horse, Krob.

Guest.
05-11-2008, 03:05 PM
All drugs can be over dosed on and have negative effects on the body so don't pull that shit.

I've heard that you have to smoke 52,000 pounds of marijuana in 12 minutes to overdose on it. :/.

Mantha
05-11-2008, 03:06 PM
I don't care. You're a human being, capable of making decisions. If anything happens to you, it'll be your fault.

ayyayayaay

Nodd
05-11-2008, 03:10 PM
It's impossible to overdose on marijuana.

Deathwish
05-11-2008, 03:11 PM
It's impossible to overdose on marijuana.

Not impossible, just a bit unlikely.

Krob
05-11-2008, 03:13 PM

No shit. I know all drugs can be OD'd on. But for pot, it's impossible.

I don't know about others. And I am Non-Conformist, to a level, but do you see me flashing around my ideas of Anarchist and Anti Culture?

No. You made an invalid statement.

I've heard that you have to smoke 52,000 pounds of marijuana in 12 minutes to overdose on it. :/.

Somewhere along that line.

LD50 in it is very small.

Annnnnnd even if Pot and DMT, etc was proven harmful.. I would continue to do it. Not scared of death, or an OD.

Nodd
05-11-2008, 03:17 PM
Not impossible, just a bit unlikely.

No, it's impossible.
Show me one person who's died for OD'ing on marijuana.
It will never happen.

I'm not saying it's necessarily good for you though, you can overdose on non-illegal substances too.
Like water.

Krob
05-11-2008, 03:20 PM
No, it's impossible.
Show me one person who's died for OD'ing on marijuana.
It will never happen.

I'm not saying it's necessarily good for you though, you can overdose on non-illegal substances too.
Like water.

People don't OD on it, they just can't handle it. Then give it a bad name.

And Lol at fags that OD in water.

Nodd
05-11-2008, 03:23 PM
Anyways it's dumb to argue about drugs because of the abundance in misinformation, but it's not like people don't always know what they're getting into when they decide to partake in using a illegal substance.

Krob
05-11-2008, 03:38 PM
Oh, and btw. What do you people think of my Sig?

Nodd
05-11-2008, 03:38 PM
I think showboating drug usage and promoting it everywhere you go is kind of silly.

The Pirate
05-11-2008, 03:39 PM

Well, of course drugs can have a negative effect on you, nobody is going to outright deny that. But so can just about anything if it's abused or used irresponsibly. Cigarettes and caffeine are easily more addictive than marijuana, and alcohol is far easier to overdose on. But all those things are legal.

I think it's an obscenely ignorant and naive thing for Energy to have posted, that "the government made drugs illegal, they must know best". Even if Krob sounded a little angry in his reply, he has a very valid point that I don't think you should be passing off as just a pseudo-non-conformist attitude.

Guest.
05-11-2008, 03:45 PM
Well, of course drugs can have a negative effect on you, nobody is going to outright deny that. But so can just about anything if it's abused or used irresponsibly. Cigarettes and caffeine are easily more addictive than marijuana, and alcohol is far easier to overdose on. But all those things are legal.

I think it's an obscenely ignorant and naive thing for Energy to have posted, that "the government made drugs illegal, they must know best". Even if Krob sounded a little angry in his reply, he has a very valid point that I don't think you should be passing off as just a pseudo-non-conformist attitude.

I actually don't think there's anything in marijuana to make you addicted. Now, mentally addicted, that's a different story, and is much more plausible.

Unless you're in Britain, I hear you guys make your joints with some tobacco thrown in.

Krob
05-11-2008, 03:52 PM
I've never been addicted. Pot is good resort when your home alone with nothing to do.

Gray
05-11-2008, 03:52 PM
I actually don't think there's anything in marijuana to make you addicted. Now, mentally addicted, that's a different story, and is much more plausible.

Unless you're in Britain, I hear you guys make your joints with some tobacco thrown in.

When I make a joint, I'll throw anything in there. I ain't no pussy.

Krob
05-11-2008, 04:00 PM
When I make a joint, I'll throw anything in there. I ain't no pussy.

Smoke red pepper. Then come back, and say that.

Buttons
05-11-2008, 04:11 PM
I don't care what you think. Drugs don't do more good then bad.

I said hospitable, who gives a crap.

A couple of years down the line, Krob, you will realize how ****ing retarded you were as a kid.

Nodd
05-11-2008, 04:14 PM
Energy, it's painfully obvious you just don't know what you're talking about.

Guest.
05-11-2008, 04:20 PM
Energy, it's painfully obvious you just don't know what you're talking about.

I concur.

Krob
05-11-2008, 04:21 PM
A couple of years down the line, Krob, you will realize how ****ing retarded you were as a kid.

A couple of years down the line, I will still be laughing at you.

Gray
05-11-2008, 04:23 PM
ENERGY IS RIGHT! DRUGS ARE BAD. DON'T DO DRUGS M'KAYn

Krob
05-11-2008, 04:32 PM
We should all follow Energy's way. Please, witness God to us. We have failed in his name, and need to repent.

Myself
05-11-2008, 05:49 PM
95% percent of people over 18 have tried an illegal drug.

Including my parents.

Sawc
05-11-2008, 05:58 PM
However, most of them use weed. Simply because it is more natural than anything else. Anyone who uses chemically made drugs is an idiot.

Steyene
05-11-2008, 06:20 PM
Hey, don't you guys going bashing Christianity in relation to drug. As I know a really good Christian, who dealt in everything apart from Heroin.

Also, drugs can be good in really small amounts, just the same as everything else. Everyone can be addicted to everything, it is just a matter of the person.

In relation to your trip, sounds good. Just watch your self, as they can literally **** your mind, if you see/hear/smell/taste/touch something that is completely different. :D

I fortunately have a brain, which is really easy to trip with, I can listen to certain types of music, then with it combined with say altitude, I got and trip or have a lucid dream :D. Yay for Muse.

All I am saying is be careful with what you put into your body, even if it is naturally there. As EVERYTHING is deadly in the right amounts.

Guest.
05-11-2008, 06:26 PM
Hey, don't you guys going bashing Christianity in relation to drug. As I know a really good Christian, who dealt in everything apart from Heroin.

Also, drugs can be good in really small amounts, just the same as everything else. Everyone can be addicted to everything, it is just a matter of the person.

In relation to your trip, sounds good. Just watch your self, as they can literally **** your mind, if you see/hear/smell/taste/touch something that is completely different. :D

I fortunately have a brain, which is really easy to trip with, I can listen to certain types of music, then with it combined with say altitude, I got and trip or have a lucid dream :D. Yay for Muse.

All I am saying is be careful with what you put into your body, even if it is naturally there. As EVERYTHING is deadly in the right amounts.

I don't think anyone has said anything about religion.

The Pirate
05-11-2008, 07:44 PM
I don't think anyone has said anything about religion.

I think he was referring to our parodious remarks about "reading a bible and cleaning up your act".

Also every time you post I end up staring at your "hypercube" sig trying to comprehend it. It's mesmerizing.

Guest.
05-11-2008, 07:53 PM
I think he was referring to our parodious remarks about "reading a bible and cleaning up your act".

Also every time you post I end up staring at your "hypercube" sig trying to comprehend it. It's mesmerizing.

Oops, forgot about that.

Also, I often do, too. I actually spent about 10 minutes once taking screen shots so I can count the separate lines.

Also, have you seen this one?:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/fuzzykittenlover/4g.gif

The Pirate
05-11-2008, 08:00 PM
Also, have you seen this one?:

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/fuzzykittenlover/4g.gif

Yeah, that's the one I actually managed to figure out. The cubes move through the center, then fold around the outside and become cubes again when they reach the back, in an almost torus-like pattern.

Then you switched it to a more complicated one.

:C

4th dimension math scares me.

Guest.
05-11-2008, 08:06 PM
Heh, me too. I /r/'d a few more .gif's like that, but as always, /r/ wasn't any help.

Vervanda
05-11-2008, 09:08 PM
psychedelics have no negative effects.

stickpagefan51
05-11-2008, 09:59 PM
Hey krob, next time you trip, tell us if it's anything like this. (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/438856)

Krob
05-11-2008, 10:34 PM
Hey krob, next time you trip, tell us if it's anything like this. (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/438856)

Holy fucking shit. Never had a trip like that, hope I never do. Maybe if I got a hold of some really pure acid. And the situations were right.

I doubt any trip would be like that.

Still, that was cool as hell.

Paco
05-11-2008, 10:37 PM
Holy fucking shit. Never had a trip like that, hope I never do. Maybe if I got a hold of some really pure acid. And the situations were right.
thats the shit that ****s you up lol.

OGrilla2
05-12-2008, 12:28 AM
I took some woodrose seeds with some very good weed and right now I'm ****ed out of my mind.

Also, trying DMT in its drinkable form tomorrow. The trip is supposed to last for hours. I'll tell y'all all about it.

psilo
05-12-2008, 09:10 PM
I took some woodrose seeds with some very good weed and right now I'm ****ed out of my mind.

Also, trying DMT in its drinkable form tomorrow. The trip is supposed to last for hours. I'll tell y'all all about it.

Ayuahsca, a DMT containing plant brewed with the MAOI Syrian Rue, used by some south american indegenous shamans.

OGrilla2
05-12-2008, 09:16 PM
Yep, I'm making it right now. I'll tell you guys how it is while I'm on it.

Krob
05-12-2008, 09:26 PM
Yep, I'm making it right now. I'll tell you guys how it is while I'm on it.

You would be lying. I doubt you would find the mindstate to log on here and post. Unless you mean afterwards.

And don't make Ayuahsca. Your ruining a cultural drink. Just go to the Amazon, and go to one of the tribe things. Besides, making it is very dangerous without proper knowledge, as toxins are in it and need to be rid of.

OGrilla2
05-12-2008, 09:34 PM
You sure? What kind of toxins?

Krob
05-12-2008, 09:40 PM
I know it's in the vines they use. Thats all I know. I would just save some money and visit the Amazon. Besides, they have rituals. Find your "Inner Soul" or some shit. You drink it, and wrap animal skins around your body or something.

OGrilla2
05-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Yeah, sure, I'll just visit the Amazon to do this. No, my friend tried it and he's not dead yet.

Vervanda
05-12-2008, 09:53 PM
i wonder what happens to your conscious body, you should video tape it to see what you do while in the trip.

OGrilla2
05-12-2008, 09:55 PM
Yeah. I don't know how long my webcam records. I'll check it out now.

Scarecrow
05-12-2008, 10:16 PM
I'm really only interested in tripshrooms, as they are supposedly non-addictive and awesome.

Waiting for winter I am.

Vervanda
05-12-2008, 10:19 PM
Psiloycin shrooms or wutever, I want. Mail them to me

OGrilla2
05-12-2008, 10:20 PM
I'll get you some. Psilocybin.

OGrilla2
05-13-2008, 04:15 AM
I'm almost sober right now. I'm debating over whether or not I should show you guys the video.

The Pirate
05-13-2008, 06:48 AM
I'll get you some. Psilocybin.

God Lives In Psilocybin

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/438419

Vervanda
05-13-2008, 03:57 PM
show us the video, or just me

Krob
05-13-2008, 08:37 PM
I'm really only interested in tripshrooms, as they are supposedly non-addictive and awesome.

Waiting for winter I am.

DMT is also non-addictive. Shrooms provide some visuals, depends on the dose.
Excellent to do with friends though. If you ever run into DMT, defiantly do shrooms are another related drug first.

OGrilla2
05-14-2008, 01:08 AM
I did shrooms once, but it didn't affect me because they were too old and shriveled. DMT was my first trip on hallucinogens. I can't say I was ready for the experience, but I survived and enjoyed the end. I want to do it again. haha

Gray
05-14-2008, 02:19 AM
I did shrooms once, but it didn't affect me because they were too old and shriveled. DMT was my first trip on hallucinogens. I can't say I was ready for the experience, but I survived and enjoyed the end. I want to do it again. haha

SHOW US THE DAMN VIDEO FAGGOT!

OGrilla2
05-14-2008, 03:12 AM
I may send it to individuals, but I'm not putting it up on Youtube or anything. First, I have to amplify the audio. It's way too quiet because I forgot to turn up the mic volume.

MrCheesy
05-14-2008, 04:33 AM
Please don't post things like this here...
Theres bound to be lots of kids on this forum, and what will they do if they here people saying drugs are fun?
They will want to do drugs, thats what and when they do their lives will be destroyed and most likely their family and friends.
I have one more thing to say...
DRUGS ARE BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go read a bible kids.

Jeremy
05-14-2008, 05:29 AM
I cant tell if you are being sarcastic or not.

Steyene
05-14-2008, 05:44 AM
I hope that you are though.

Myself
05-14-2008, 06:09 AM
erotic plants

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

The Pirate
05-14-2008, 06:51 AM
Theres bound to be lots of kids on this forum, and what will they do if they here people saying drugs are fun?
They will want to do drugs, thats what and when they do their lives will be destroyed and most likely their family and friends.
Go read a bible kids.

Thanks for the poor imitation of the joke post I already made in here.

You're quite the funny one aren't you?

stickfanatic666
05-14-2008, 06:56 AM
Go read a bible kids.

I can't tell if he's serious either lol, but does have a point. I think until certain ages kids shouldn't really be trying drugs. Responsibly using them for personal experience and not just popularity is the way to go I think. And a kid doing coke at age 10 doesn't sound good lol.

Scarecrow
05-14-2008, 08:43 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Bwahahahahahahha

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Vervanda
05-14-2008, 04:49 PM
Can you send me the video, i suggested it.

Anarchey
05-14-2008, 05:54 PM
Some people have valid points, some things such as pot are addictive in a mind state and normally have very few permanent side effects. NOW weed and some drugs are ment for RECREATION ONLY, which means you shouldnt be doing them every single day, thats when they start getting bad for you.

The only hallucinagin I've ever tried is Salvia, not very potent as shrooms or DMT, but if i get my hand on either of those ill shall be expirementing soo

@Blacky

EVERYONE will experment with drugs in life, only 15% of all teen use drug excessivly. you will try them sometime you just wont know when.

Jeremy
05-14-2008, 06:28 PM
EVERYONE will experment with drugs in life, only 15% of all teen use drug excessivly. you will try them sometime you just wont know when.

Nope .

Anarchey
05-14-2008, 07:11 PM
actually its a proven fact asshole

Jeremy
05-14-2008, 07:12 PM
Can I see your proof?

Anarchey
05-14-2008, 07:14 PM
well, it was actually in a movie in my health class today so, come to my skool and watch said movie

Jeremy
05-14-2008, 07:17 PM
...You mean those movies that say weed is addictive and gives people cancer?

I will never try drugs, nor alcohol unless it is absolutely critical that I do so. I also stay away from pills and pain killers, only using them in extreme situations.

I know many people like me. So I don't see where how your proof is actually proof. Maybe you heard the video wrong or something, because lots of people never touch drugs.

Myself
05-14-2008, 07:27 PM
I beg to differ. There was a study made that shows 85% of people over 18 have tried an illegal drug at some point.

It also stands to reason that I will at some point too. In fact I plan to just to see what it's like.

Jeremy
05-14-2008, 08:40 PM
Can I see this study?

The Pirate
05-14-2008, 08:53 PM
I beg to differ. There was a study made that shows 85% of people over 18 have tried an illegal drug at some point.

It also stands to reason that I will at some point too. In fact I plan to just to see what it's like.

85% ≠ Everybody

Well I don't doubt that a very high percentage of people will experiment with drugs at some point in their lives, I know plenty of straight edge (or whatever you want to call them, I'm not implying that all people who don't do drugs are straight edge) people who simply choose to stay away from drugs/alcohol and a slew of other things altogether.

Krob
05-14-2008, 10:10 PM
Idiots. Of course everyone does drugs. Caffeine counts as a drug. I'm sure all of you have drunk atleast one coke in your life. That's what the Health Video was probably trying to say.

Health Class is bullshit anyway.

OGrilla2
05-14-2008, 10:31 PM
If you want to see my videos, PM me.

Jeremy
05-14-2008, 10:37 PM
Idiots. Of course everyone does drugs. Caffeine counts as a drug. I'm sure all of you have drunk atleast one coke in your life. That's what the Health Video was probably trying to say.

Health Class is bullshit anyway.

Caffeine is not an illegal substance.

Krob
05-14-2008, 10:38 PM
But in Health Class, still classified as a drug, and thats what it was probably referring too. I find it astounding that 100 percent try an illegal substance.

Jeremy
05-14-2008, 10:46 PM

By using words like experiment, he is giving the off the impression of illegality in the drugs.

But is something like caffeine what you meant anarchey?

Kitsune
05-14-2008, 10:53 PM
Ok, Stickpage. If your a dick that believes drugs ruin lives and families, get off my thread.
Ruined my family...

I'm never taking drugs. =/ I don't feel the want or need for it. I'm not some D.A.R.E. or S.A.D.D. faggot who thinks the second you smoke a cigarette, a plane of misery will crash upon you and your loved ones, your organs will fade into black instantly, and you will contain every cancer known and unknown to man.

I just don't like drugs. If you like drugs, take DMT all you want, just don't become dependent on it...

CriticalDesign
05-15-2008, 12:04 AM
Caffeine is not an illegal substance.

Neither is alcohol, and for some bitch reason, it has caused a ton more deaths than weed.

Jeremy
05-15-2008, 12:46 AM
Neither is alcohol, and for some bitch reason, it has caused a ton more deaths than weed.

How many deaths has caffeine casued?

CriticalDesign
05-15-2008, 01:22 AM
....I wasn't talking about caffeine, at all, I was just pointing out that alcohol is legal, yet it causes a lot of problems, pointing out the fact that social taboos, not proof rule society and it's laws.

But because you asked.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffeine#Caffeine_intoxication

MrCheesy
05-15-2008, 06:27 AM

See, what did I tell you. You have already made someone want to do drugs...
I am not being sarcastic, drugs are bad. Don't do them!
Sorry The Pirate, I didn't see you post something about the Bible....
The reason I mentioned the Bible is because I am a Christian... and I have never done drugs or alchol. People only take them to escape reality, mainly because they are screw-ups in life.

Guest.
05-15-2008, 06:33 AM
The reason I mentioned the Bible is because I am a Christian... and I have never done drugs or alchol. People only take them to escape reality, mainly because they are screw-ups in life.

I really hope you're kidding.

Jeremy
05-15-2008, 07:20 AM
I don't think he is...

Inb4 shitstorm.

the_hero
05-15-2008, 08:13 AM

****ing lol.

I've tried drugs and I drink alcohol. My life is good, I'm not a screw-up. Infact, I'm living pretty well, besides the fact i have weekdays free, so i do whatever i want and study a little, my life is pretty good.

Drugs are there to emphasise life, if you ask me. Alcohol, It's just fun. Tastes good, makes you feel pretty decent. I don't get hangovers much, so there's no downside.
Drugs, they're fun. The come down is sometimes ****ing rough, but seriously, they're just some substance that people think is some creation of the devil, so they make up facts about it because some idiot used them wrong.

Drugs aren't bad, only if you can't control yourself, then quite frankly, pop as many pills as you can within the 30 second timelimit.

G'day.

The Pirate
05-15-2008, 03:12 PM

First of all, don't accuse people who try drugs of being "screw-ups in life", it's an untrue generalization and blatant flame bait. Not everyone uses drugs out of reliance on them, or to escape from reality. Drugs can cause plenty of problems in plenty of people who use them irresponsibly, this is a fact. There are a lot of valid reasons to be personally opposed to drugs. However, don't twist facts to try and paint a picture of all drug users as being addicts, it only shows ignorance.

Secondly, if someone is impressionable enough to try drugs because they read about it on this forum, that's their problem. Don't try and put blame on the thread creator and accuse him of being irresponsible or influencing people to try drugs.

MrCheesy
05-15-2008, 05:31 PM
Okay, maybee not everyone who do drugs are screw-ups...
I think I might get out of this thread now, since everybody LOVES DRUGS and alchol and I am just annoying everybody here who LOVES DRUGS...

So do drugs and alchol, and get yourself killed.
Not my problemo any more.

Guest.
05-15-2008, 05:44 PM
Dudeman, can this guy please be an exception to the agreement?

psilo
05-15-2008, 08:40 PM
Hey guys! I am feeling naturally great right now!
So I am dropping 600mg of DXM in total blackness tonight! Time to have a trip!
Then tomorrow I am going to snort 30mg amphetamine/adderall. Then get high on Valium on the comedown.

Seriously it's been awhile since I've done anything but cannabis.

Krob
05-15-2008, 08:50 PM
So do drugs and alchol, and get yourself killed.
Not my problemo any more.

I'm going to piss on your Church for that.

Nodd
05-15-2008, 08:53 PM
i'm going to go do drugs and die because i'm a screw up bye

Krob
05-15-2008, 09:12 PM
i'm going to go do drugs and die because i'm a screw up bye

i rlly think u need to read the bible. show u how to live ur life.

stickfanatic666
05-16-2008, 06:56 AM
why can't we all get along? I don't see the problem with drugs as long as they are used responsibly and not out of dependence. And heres the thing, I've never done drugs! Thats my personal choice not to and all of my friends that do drugs all the time are okay with that. See, why can't everyone get along like that and respect the choices of others as long as they aren't completely destroying their lives? And whats with the whole lets make fun of Christianity and the Bible? I don't think not enjoying drugs or believing in their use makes one a Christian bible thumper...

Scarecrow
05-16-2008, 09:57 AM
Caffeine counts as a drug

shit guys, I'm now officially a drug addict

While we're on the topic of caffeine, I'll mention that it's actually good for you.

If my computer weren't on the verge of slashing its hypothetical wrists I would type up and post an essay I did on the stuff, but said computer does happen to be on the verge of slashing said hypothetical wrists so no can do until I fix this piece of shit.

People only take them to escape reality, mainly because they are screw-ups in life.

You sir, are an idiot. My life is ****ing awesome.

From your point of view I suppose 90% (not an actual statistic) of the people who lived in the sixties were screw-ups in life then.

Now lets talk about caffeine more.

psilo
05-16-2008, 09:26 PM
Holy ****.
Last night.
The DXM.

That was, I....cant even explain it in words, I wasn't even in my room anymore! It was a ****in....air conditioning vent system, and I wanted to sleep in it. But I didn't know I had ingested a drug.....such a weird feeling to have your soul move slower than your body. Wow.

Lixu
06-14-2008, 06:19 AM
Drugs are bad, mkay.. You shouldnt use drugs.. mkay..

OGrilla2
06-14-2008, 07:10 AM
psilo: Fuck yeah! I tried DXM with pot and alcohol once. I don't remember the rest of that night, but it started off(after ingesting the tablets) with a feeling of me being lower in my seat than I really was, then everything became huge and then the colors started to change and then blackness. Apparently I still did things for a few hours after that, but when I woke up the next morning, I couldn't remember any of it.

Lixu
06-14-2008, 07:17 AM
So thats why your telling us this.....

OGrilla2
06-14-2008, 07:39 AM
What? I have a few guesses as to what that might mean, but please tell me the correct one.

Lixu
06-14-2008, 07:46 AM
You forgot what happend tho your telling what happend.

OGrilla2
06-14-2008, 08:00 AM
I forgot what happened after the black out.

MoD
06-14-2008, 09:28 AM
I smoked some wierd unidentifiable shit once, I promise you, it was probally stronger then anything you had.

It was scary, everything transformed into something from Silent Hill and I reportedly ripped out a pipe from the wall and went around trying to kill people, which to me looked like ****ing zombies.

It was scary, but now I look back on it, kind of fun.

Plus my eye colour changed, I think.