PDA

View Full Version : Stategy Unit suggestions

Hecate
10-26-2012, 01:34 PM
First off, I'm not posting this on the "suggestions" thread because there are too many different types of suggestions. There should be a thread for "3rd Empire", "Small changes", "Balancing" etc. so that the threads don't become a mash of 20 pages.

Anyway. My suggestion is that it be possible to have an extra units but you can only access one of them.
I explain.
You pick a unit among a list of them OR else the computor picks for you depending on the type of strategy you have been using.
Then, either you get that unit at the beginning and can't make new ones (it dies? tough.) OR you can make that type of unit.
Understood?

Anyway, this page will be for suggesting new units that can integrate the existing empires. Underline their names.

Examples :
Vampire: Starts with low life, melee unit that gives a fair amount of damage. Each time it inflicts damage, it gains health. No idea where the limit would be, probably limited to Chaos.

Shaman: Allows you to see the whole of the map so long as it is alive. Handicap if necessary : costs mana and limited in time and/or opponent knows when you're using it.

Builder: For defensive players. Increases wall defence. Probably limited to Order.

Corrupter: Creates a black spot around it within which the opponnent cannot see or control his units. Or, renders all units around him briefly invisible.

Got the idea?
I will try to place a poll on this page but I'm not sure how it works. 1=I don't like the idea of Strategy Units. 2=I would like to play with strategy units but some things need to be changed 3=I like the idea of strategy units. 4=Crazy Jay, I want this! Now! 5=Don't you dare corrupt Stick Empires with you strange ideas.
Just to help the game designers see if this is worthwhile or not.

Phew. That's about it.

TheFighterz
10-26-2012, 01:38 PM
I like most of these ideas, but I can't see most of them for order compared to chaos. As long as none of them are game-breaking.

petmuju
10-27-2012, 08:44 AM
So they are something like heroes or champions right? But the Shaman's overpowered for being able to see the enemy while they can't see yours. You may be able to imitate their amount of miners or have more.