PDA

View Full Version : The Stategy to Most Likely Win Almost Every Game

m0ntana
10-27-2012, 07:13 PM
Hi.
Well, I don't use Order anymore since I bought Chaos, so might as well give this strategy away to everyone. (Only a part of it)
You start with 2 miners, as usual. Send 1 to gold and 1 to mana. Then, get 3 miners on gold, and 2 on mana. After that, get 1-2 swordrath and a archer, go to middle. Do a small attack on their miners, but if they have a better army then you or they have a castle archer, stay in the middle. Okay, now get 7 miners on gold, and 3 on mana. Buy about 5 crossarrows, and keep them where they spawn. It is a bad idea to keep all your army in the middle, because sometimes, their miners can see you while their mining.
Now, get 8-9 Miners on gold, and 3-4 on mana. Now, get A giant, and buy both of the giant upgrades. Okay, now you have some defense if they try to interfear when your building your army. Now, get at least 5 speartons. If you want to, (optional) get another giant. Now, its time to attack! Okay, your in battle right now. They have archers! Kill all the archer so they can't attack you. What? They have speartons and they are attacking your giant(s)! Now, use your crossarrows/speartons to attack them. Kill all there miners, so they are defenseless. Destroy their statue, and... victory!!

Note: This wont work all the time, but sometimes will.

kidinvisible
10-30-2012, 12:43 PM
Your strategy is flawed from the start. why are the getting mana from the start if your whole description so far only needs 200 for giant upgrades and 250 for spearton, which isn't needed till the end of your strategy. If you're going economic like that with no defend you may as well just mine gold till you *ahead of time* think you need mana.

m0ntana
10-30-2012, 05:16 PM
Why? Because, if you start on mana early, you coud have less miners on mana, and more on gold when you get more into game. Also, crossarrows cost quiete much mana.

Ninjastripy
10-30-2012, 05:56 PM
But as kidinvisible said you'd be defenseless. You need to either get combat units or a castle archer so the enemy can't come and stomp your miners.

m0ntana
10-30-2012, 06:42 PM
Actually, most of the games i've played, the opponents also saved up their army until they were ready.

300noob
10-31-2012, 06:28 AM
Actually, most of the games i've played, the opponents also saved up their army until they were ready.
another last-guy-tried-to-do-this-got-wiped-out-by-me strategy again.
and again, only work on newbies.

fhtrg
06-15-2013, 08:32 PM
they can rush you. and they can giant mass you.

_Ai_
06-16-2013, 03:29 AM
What's crossarrows. And I assume you are going for a short map, by the way that you said that miners can see you. Why not start with 3 miners, if you aren't going for mid? It gives you more Eco.

And edit the the title lol

stickman311
06-16-2013, 03:31 AM
Check the date Ai

merich1
06-16-2013, 05:24 AM
No, fhtrg should check the date.