PDA

View Full Version : Lag Wins/ Lag outs

MrSticky
10-28-2012, 10:06 AM
Most of my losses are from lag outs. First of all, it should give the person who is lagging a warning saying: "Warning you're lagging, close other applications" or something like that. I don't think it's fair that the opposing player is aware that you're lagging, but the person who is actually lagging himself - is not.

Okay so Lag Wins. I'm not to fond of it... but whatever. I think the winner should still receive points for a lag win, however, the loser does not lose any points ; he stays the same. Lag losses does not judge a person's skill.

THE RISER
10-28-2012, 10:49 AM
i only had 2 battles yet...1 lag win/1 lag lose !

Dracus94
10-28-2012, 03:00 PM
Since this is a flash game, clicking onto a different tab/application will count as lagging. If someone thought there was no way to win, they're always switch to a different tab to avoid a loss.
Not losing points for lagging is a terrible idea.

TheFighterz
10-28-2012, 10:28 PM
33-47

All of these were wins/losses via lag. This game is still in beta, so I hope they patch that once the real thing comes out.

FrozenFury3
10-29-2012, 06:16 AM
Agreeed, this needs to be fixed. Lag outs should not record any loss of stats. I have 2 losses on FrozenFury2 due to lagg, and have lost 35 stats for each lagg. The whole day of playing is ruined, now im back to my original stat where i was at the start of the day.

CrimsonX
10-31-2012, 06:44 AM
maybe they can clue us in on some ports to open or something... that would be awesome : )

BTW, if it helps Ive noticed every time i play certain people the game is laggy, and they always insist that its me... but i have 10 meg internet which isn't super amazing but should be overkill for playing any kind of flash game, and my computer isn't amazing either but if i can double box world of Warcraft, running one and only one instance of stick empires should be no problem. Frozen is one of those people that it lags when i play, except he doesn't insist its me : ) and i believe him when he says it shouldn't be him. So i was thinking maybe its something to do with the system that connects us together.... but I'm just a nobody and opinions are like assholes....

CrimsonX
10-31-2012, 10:53 AM
not sure why or what happened, but today every game i played in was lagging, except no one would lag out... so at the main menu i right clicked, went to settings, and turned off hardware acceleration in the flash player settings... this has helped me in the past when some videos would be choppy... hope this helps

300noob
11-02-2012, 01:44 AM
my recent battles have lots of lags and freezes but no one lag out, making the game less fun to play. (sorry for bad English)
can anyone explain to me what is hardware acceleration?

CrimsonX
11-02-2012, 07:37 PM
my recent battles have lots of lags and freezes but no one lag out, making the game less fun to play. (sorry for bad English)
can anyone explain to me what is hardware acceleration?

i cant say exactly but it has to do with your graphics card... i have a good graphics card and for some reason hardware acceleration on the flash player messes up videos, and I'm assuming this game since its been better since i turned it off... I'm sure a quick google will explain it a lot better then i can.

Kronozs
11-05-2012, 06:07 PM
I don't know about you guys but lagging makes me win, I mean I don't lag but my enemy does ... but I don't think its fun anymore since the enemy forfeit due to lag is not really a fair battle, and the autopause because of the lag really annoys me

Alphatronic5000
11-11-2012, 12:57 PM
I have a few lag wins but now a new patch has come out and the lagging has stopped a bit.

RUMMAKER
11-14-2012, 07:41 PM
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH D: so frustrating. i had middle, i had 15 sword (rage researched), 5 flying cross bow man (blazing bolts researched), 1 magikill(all spell researched), 2 monks(cure researched),one ninja with level 2 cloak, giant ghost spawn, set up wall in middle, had more miners then the other guy, he had 2 giants and 3 archers thats it. so i attacked and lagged out.................... FML

FrozenFury3
11-14-2012, 07:51 PM
Same problem with me just then, i rushed killed his miners all dead, made another 5 swordwrath to help kill statue faster ... Statue was killed, it was being destroyed, and fallling, after 3 seconds of crashing and rumbling of the statue, it said "Defeat" ... wtf im pretty sure i just won? Lost 50 stats because my opponent had 991 stats lol -.- ...

Bladed Fire
11-14-2012, 09:32 PM
Same problem with me just then, i rushed killed his miners all dead, made another 5 swordwrath to help kill statue faster ... Statue was killed, it was being destroyed, and fallling, after 3 seconds of crashing and rumbling of the statue, it said "Defeat" ... wtf im pretty sure i just won? Lost 50 stats because my opponent had 991 stats lol -.- ...

Sama to me. I think it is because the statue falling needs an amount of internet, so it lags and you forfiet but not him.

300noob
11-15-2012, 06:11 AM
the statue falling down should be an automatic count for win not wait until the board show up then.

DragonFrost
11-15-2012, 07:21 AM
Maybe have an option to not show the statue falling down? Cuz it's so annoying when I destroy the staue, I lag out >.>

TheFighterz
11-15-2012, 01:46 PM
52 - 88

86 losses and 49 wins via lag of some kind.

RUMMAKER
11-15-2012, 05:08 PM
speaking of statue destroyed animation...it kinda sucks...just saying.

_Ai_
11-16-2012, 11:33 AM
i couldnt accept this
http://imgur.com/Lcl47
a lag out

300noob
11-19-2012, 08:52 PM
i couldnt accept this
http://imgur.com/Lcl47
a lag out
oh man, that really need to be fixed
i just got defeated due to lag too, got bigger army and tower spawn, all fully researched...still lose cuz of lag.

_Ai_
11-22-2012, 09:41 AM
lag out is depressing