PDA

View Full Version : Tournament

Wapiwasko master
10-28-2012, 07:39 PM
I wanted to know if the idea of a stick empires tournament has been thought of yet if not I think it would be a fun activity for good players please post your thoughts.

name - Wapiwasko
code - 412
wins - 86
loses - 47
rating - 1535

Tecness2
10-28-2012, 08:30 PM
I wanted to know if the idea of a stick empires tournament has been thought of yet if not I think it would be a fun activity for good players please post your thoughts.

name - Wapiwasko
code - 412
wins - 86
loses - 47
rating - 1535
Can I compete? :D
Wins - 160+
Loses - 30
Rating - 1770+

(I'm joking about competing by the way :p) If you would like, I'd be glad to help try to organize it.

Wapiwasko master
10-30-2012, 05:48 PM
Thank you I'm sure with your help we can get this done. What I wanted was for the tournament to be recorded or live streamed so one or two people could do a dub over explaining the why and how of each move the player makes. Although the person explaining would only be able to see one side of the fight but we could however have one person dub while an other person the other side or the same person will watch to recordings of the same fight but of the two sides on dub over both or we could even have the players live stream both of their games while the person explaining switch between both videos explaining. It could be a problem if people are having very bad lag due to their computers because if they have to record or live stream that would be a issue but we could have it so if some one lags out they get to do the match again. Sorry for any spelling or grammars mistakes and thank you ( I also feel quite honored to get to talk to you as you are quite respected among the forums and the game)

Tecness2
10-30-2012, 06:23 PM
Thank you I'm sure with your help we can get this done. What I wanted was for the tournament to be recorded or live streamed so one or two people could do a dub over explaining the why and how of each move the player makes. Although the person explaining would only be able to see one side of the fight but we could however have one person dub while an other person the other side or the same person will watch to recordings of the same fight but of the two sides on dub over both or we could even have the players live stream both of their games while the person explaining switch between both videos explaining. It could be a problem if people are having very bad lag due to their computers because if they have to record or live stream that would be a issue but we could have it so if some one lags out they get to do the match again. Sorry for any spelling or grammars mistakes and thank you ( I also feel quite honored to get to talk to you as you are quite respected among the forums and the game)
Well, don't feel that much honored :p I'm only respected within this section lol.

Anyways, you should wait until the replay function is set it, in may be easier that way. Then you could just send it to someone and they could commentate on that. The replay function, will have the ability to see from either person's perspective or the entire map (I THINK! I do not know for certain).

Wapiwasko master
10-30-2012, 06:38 PM
!!! I forgot all about the replays that is a great idea. Okay the replays will make this quite simpler thank you. i was hoping you would be able to help with this.