PDA

View Full Version : Some of my paint artwork

Wishfulshot
05-11-2008, 04:37 PM
Hey!

This is my first time posting on this forum, but i have been around reading but i just couldn't be bothered registering!

Yeah, i am famaliar with forums, as i own my own pivot forum which if you were interested, i'm sure you will be able to find it in my profile!

Anywayyyy..

I do use flash, but to be honest, i suck. But i do love to draw and on other forums, i had a few requests, so i have decided to stick them on for my first post! so lets begin..

The first upload is of Superman, which i think i either got a picture of google, or i made it up, i can not remember x]

At this very moment, i can't be bothered waiting for imageshack to load as today in my area, the internet is extremely slow or has cut off, so i'll add some more if you like these too.

-Wishfulshot

[P.S, I used a tablet for the superman drawing and the others, but for the Dragonforce picture, i used a mouse.]

yeti585
05-17-2008, 08:52 PM
wow.....super man

Automaton
05-20-2008, 01:22 PM
thats brilliant. it would look better with shading though

Chimaera
05-20-2008, 01:27 PM
That's super, man.

the_hero
05-20-2008, 01:36 PM
His torso is exageratted slightly too much.
Shading would be nice, and sorting out his left leg would be nicer. It's really weird.

Other than that and some small things that need work, it's very good.

Keep up the good work.

Cujeo
05-21-2008, 04:16 PM
thats awsome paint work good job

Rather Cheesy
05-21-2008, 08:37 PM
it looks good but, theres an outline of a landmass on the earth that isn't filled in =P Its alot better than I could do with just paint.

You implied you had more pictures, so host em ^_^