PDA

View Full Version : ARGGG GIANTS

DragonFrost
10-29-2012, 09:38 PM
How in the world can I beat an army of enslaved giants (using order)?

Tecness2
10-29-2012, 09:45 PM
Well, attack earlier?
If that doesn't workout, get 1-2 giants, and mass merics behind them while also getting your castle archers and pull the enemy giants within their range. This will easily take down 5 giants.

Luzoto
10-29-2012, 10:07 PM
Well, attack earlier?
If that doesn't workout, get 1-2 giants, and mass merics behind them while also getting your castle archers and pull the enemy giants within their range. This will easily take down 5 giants.

Problem is, there's enough space in your army for more than six, plus the ghost unit...

Ninjastripy
10-29-2012, 10:24 PM
Well, I just build my usual army of 2 giants, a bunch of archers and speartons, and 1 meric (1 magikill with poison can help a lot too) and tell them all to attack 1 giant at a time. They topple like dominoes ;)

ZZachZ
10-29-2012, 10:31 PM
How in the world can I beat an army of enslaved giants (using order)? The easiest way to do this is to get a poison magikill. I have talked to 4 out of the top 10 members at any given time and they all agree on this. Get one or 2 magikill with poison and at least 2 giants if against 5 giants. hit and run poison all of them and they will come back in a bit with lower health and then 2 mages and 2 fully grown giants can take 5 giants. monks are glitchy assuming you are fighting order also so they cant cure while in battle yet. that has yet to be fixed. so do this and you have the battle.

TheFighterz
10-30-2012, 12:24 AM
1. Attack early.
2. Take the middle spot and get Tower Spawn; the more the better.
3. SwordWrath/Archidon Hoarde. Just like the Giants in Stick War, Giants cannot take on so many at once. (If using Archidon, falling back and having the Tower Archers help is useful in a small map)

extirpater
10-30-2012, 09:48 PM
just use magikill and have 1 or 2 giants to back you up, poison them then hit them with electric wall as giants are usually in a line(if you have a monk it help too), if you have 2 magikill this will work very fast, i beat 5 giants using this very fast

300noob
11-02-2012, 02:51 AM
1. Use speartons , meric, mage/horde of swordwrath (if possible) and again, meric, mage.
2. Slow down their economy by any way (sometimes don't work).
3. Make them busy (almost the same as slow the economy but this is against early rushers).
4. Make sure you have good, steady economy to build follow either the above.
5. Don't let ya important starting units die (like archers and early speatons and above all, miners) before ya have real army as you can make pressure on them, prevent them from going any further to giants.

Triss
12-21-2012, 10:37 AM
1. Meatshields + 2-5 mages
2. You MUST have electric wall upgrade.
3. Usually, Giant spammer are cocky when they have 6+ giants, so they won't notice electric walls.
4. The spammers only noticed it by the time their Giants have below 1/2 health
5. Crush them like cockroaches.

Juice Box
12-22-2012, 07:33 AM
5. Crush them like cockroaches.

You're gonna need a really big boot.